Mojo Rawley Signs New WWE Contract

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Big Red Machine

Mojo Rawley Signs New WWE Contract

Post by Big Red Machine » Jun 22nd, '19, 21:16

Source: Pro Wrestling Sheet

Posted By: Ryan Satin June 21, 2019

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Mojo Rawley recently signed a new WWE contract.

Sources tell us Rawley inked a multi-year deal with WWE, however the exact length is unclear.

Mojo — real name Dean Muhtadi — signed his first WWE contract in 2012. He debuted on NXT TV one year later with his “hyped” gimmick. In 2016, Mojo was brought to the main roster in the supplemental draft. He went on compete in the tag team division alongside Zack Ryder and also won the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal at WrestleMania in 2017.

As of late … Rawley has adopted a heel persona with a new look.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Bob-O

Re: Mojo Rawley Signs New WWE Contract

Post by Bob-O » Jun 23rd, '19, 11:46

Interesting...

I low key thought he'd take what he'd learned in NXT and test the waters elsewhere.

But he also fits that perfect profile of guy that WWE could brainwash into "...if you don't resign, trust us, you WON'T have it THIS good, and we WON'T let you come back... if you want to throw away your whole career be our guest..."

I'm wondering if his half assed repackaging has something to do with it too... I wonder how many more of these we're going to see as deals start coming up. Although it didn't get Mike and Maria back on TV so who knows...

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jun 23rd, '19, 12:51

Bob-O wrote: Jun 23rd, '19, 11:46

I'm wondering if his half assed repackaging has something to do with it too... I wonder how many more of these we're going to see as deals start coming up. Although it didn't get Mike and Maria back on TV so who knows...
They're on 205 Live most weeks. That's more often than Mojo gets to be on Raw.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Jun 23rd, '19, 16:11

Big Red Machine wrote: Jun 23rd, '19, 12:51
Bob-O wrote: Jun 23rd, '19, 11:46

They're on 205 Live most weeks. That's more often than Mojo gets to be on Raw.
I haven't been paying attention to 205 much, so that makes sense. I can see that then.

Mike and Maria know the deal, they know Mike and Maria know the deal, and they just wanted to be used lol. "Hey... use us or we go someplace that will..."

With Mojo I get the sense of his head being filled with "big plans" of a "new character" and blah blah blah... then once signed, the door shuts and there's an uncomfortable silence broken by "ok... so now what do we do with him...?" Mojo v2.0, complete with confusing vignettes and execution that nobody saw, even the YouTube faithful.