Big Cass books first post-WWE appearance, going by 'Big Cazz'

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
cero2k
Site Admin

Big Cass books first post-WWE appearance, going by 'Big Cazz'

Post by cero2k » Aug 3rd, '18, 09:03

Source: f4wonline.com

Big Cass (real name William Morrissey) has booked his first pro wrestling appearance since being released by WWE.

Big Time Wrestling announced today that Cass, who is now going by "Big Cazz," will be appearing at their show at the Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium on September 21: "Big Cazz FKA BIG CASS, returns to wrestling with BIG TIME WRESTLING! LIVE in Spartanburg, SC."

WWE announced on June 19 that Cass had been released from the company. That was the Tuesday after Money in the Bank, where Daniel Bryan submitted Cass to end their feud. Their program began when Cass returned to WWE television in April and moved to SmackDown in this year's Superstar Shakeup. He was coming back from suffering a torn ACL in August 2017.

WWE didn't wish Cass well in his future endeavors when announcing his release online, and Dave Meltzer reported that a "series of things" led to Cass being fired. That included blowing off a rehearsal for a promo and then going long on the live version of it, along with an incident where Cass went against what the company wanted and got more offense in than he was supposed to during a beatdown angle on SmackDown with a little person who had pretended to be Bryan.

Bryan also submitted Cass at Backlash in May. That was after the angle with the little person took place, though Cass did lay out Bryan at Backlash following their match.

KILLdozer

Re: Big Cass books first post-WWE appearance, going by 'Big Cazz'

Post by KILLdozer » Aug 3rd, '18, 22:16

Still...EVERYONE gets wished well in their future endeavours...just because of some things like that though? Hm lol.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

NWK2000

Post by NWK2000 » Aug 4th, '18, 02:11

I'd just like everyone to know that "Cazz" is short for "Cazzo" which in Italian means "penis"
His name is Big Penis.
NWK Reviews is closed for business for now.

XIV

Post by XIV » Aug 4th, '18, 06:44

NWK2000 wrote: Aug 4th, '18, 02:11 I'd just like everyone to know that "Cazz" is short for "Cazzo" which in Italian means "penis"
His name is Big Penis.
Big Cock
Big Prick
Big Dick

So....
Have A Nice Day!

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Aug 4th, '18, 07:11

KILLdozer wrote: Aug 3rd, '18, 22:16 Still...EVERYONE gets wished well in their future endeavours...just because of some things like that though? Hm lol.
There was more to it, but I don't remember what it was... There was the midget stuff, he broke that bathroom door, then ~something~ else... he had an altercation with one of the girls or something... I don't remember. But there was an explanation that made sense as to why he didn't get "wished well".

Although, I think people read too far into that stuff. Like when you have a friend that you call a nickname all the time, then they think you're pissed when you call them by their actual name one time...

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Aug 4th, '18, 14:39

Bob-O wrote: Aug 4th, '18, 07:11
KILLdozer wrote: Aug 3rd, '18, 22:16 Still...EVERYONE gets wished well in their future endeavours...just because of some things like that though? Hm lol.
There was more to it, but I don't remember what it was... There was the midget stuff, he broke that bathroom door, then ~something~ else... he had an altercation with one of the girls or something... I don't remember. But there was an explanation that made sense as to why he didn't get "wished well".

Although, I think people read too far into that stuff. Like when you have a friend that you call a nickname all the time, then they think you're pissed when you call them by their actual name one time...
he had a physical altercation with Carmella to the point that other wrestlers had to restrain him

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Aug 4th, '18, 19:42

cero2k wrote: Aug 4th, '18, 14:39

he had a physical altercation with Carmella to the point that other wrestlers had to restrain him
That's news to me. Was this after their break-up or a cause of it?
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

XIV

Post by XIV » Aug 5th, '18, 07:52

Big Red Machine wrote: Aug 4th, '18, 19:42
cero2k wrote: Aug 4th, '18, 14:39

That's news to me. Was this after their break-up or a cause of it?
If I remember it was afterwards. He was trying to get her back and she wasn’t interested which ended in him turning a bit nasty.
Have A Nice Day!