Charlotte to undergo surgery, still set for WWE European tour

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Big Red Machine

Re: Charlotte to undergo surgery, still set for WWE European tour

Post by Big Red Machine » May 14th, '18, 21:21

Serujuunin wrote: May 14th, '18, 13:56
KILLdozer wrote: May 13th, '18, 23:58
Big Red Machine wrote: May 13th, '18, 16:03

Someone needs to teach this woman the business. That's the exact opposite of what you're supposed to do!
"Genetically superior." I'm pretty sure she knows better than you.
For all their shtick about the women’s revolution, they may still have conditions to adhere to when appearing in fan photos or media.
Maybe, but I think this was her, not company policy. Granted this is a different era, but when Lita bled all over the place at Survivor Series 2000, they were perfectly happy to show you lots of pictures of her bleeding over the next few weeks tog help get her over as tough. It's wrestling. When something real happens you should take advantage of it (and they did with Cesaro last year).
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » May 14th, '18, 21:26

Big Red Machine wrote: May 14th, '18, 21:21

For all their shtick about the women’s revolution, they may still have conditions to adhere to when appearing in fan photos or media.
Maybe, but I think this was her, not company policy. Granted this is a different era, but when Lita bled all over the place at Survivor Series 2000, they were perfectly happy to show you lots of pictures of her bleeding over the next few weeks tog help get her over as tough. It's wrestling. When something real happens you should take advantage of it (and they did with Cesaro last year).
They didn't even wanna show someone kickin' a midget's fuckin' ass lol.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » May 15th, '18, 09:20

Big Red Machine wrote: May 14th, '18, 21:21

What I mean is, maybe they like to have control over that kind of media so they can show it so progress a story, but they may not be allowed to be shown in that kind of state in fan pictures and videos. Something about being in a “compromising state” or some such. Lots of companies have policies like that.