Big Cass Upsets Backstage Officials

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Bob-O

Big Cass Upsets Backstage Officials

Post by Bob-O » May 10th, '18, 16:40

Source: Pro Wrestling Sheet

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Big Cass upset the powers-that-be in WWE last week by going against a directive given to him before a segment involving a little person.

In case you missed it, the segment on SmackDown Live featured a little person dressed as Daniel Bryan and ended with Cass beating him down in the middle of the ring.

According to sources, however, it didn’t play out exactly as scripted.

We’re told Cass was directed to be done with the attack after hitting the impersonator with a big boot, but the wrestler asked if he could take it further with a beatdown. Backstage officials said no, but BC felt strongly about doing so and took the issue up with Vince McMahon … who also shot him down.

When the segment happened in the ring though, Big Cass went against what he was told after hitting the big boot and mounted the little person to throw a barrage of punches.

Sources tell us backstage officials were very unhappy and it landed the recently returned wrestler in hot water. A few days later he lost to Daniel Bryan at Backlash, then wasn’t used on TV during SmackDown Live this week. No word on whether that was already the plan before he went off-script.

The video of the segment published by WWE on YouTube does not include the punches, nor does the photo gallery on WWE.com.

KILLdozer

Re: Big Cass Upsets Backstage Officials

Post by KILLdozer » May 10th, '18, 18:24

Holy shit lol...of all the things!
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » May 10th, '18, 19:50

What an idiot.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » May 10th, '18, 20:31

I understand he went against a direct order more than once, but to actually go to the lengths of removing it from footage and photos...I mean, he probably knows better than creative obviously so whatever lol.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » May 10th, '18, 21:33

maybe he really hates little people

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » May 10th, '18, 21:50

"So, give him the boot, stand tall, and soak up the heat until we cut to backstage..."

"Right. Big Boot. Punch his face in. Stand Tall. Cut to backstage. Got it."

"No... the boot's enough. Just a big boot, and we're out."

"Ima punch that midget's face in. I'll try to dribble him on the mat like a basketball, and then see how far i can throw him out into the crowd...like a Hail Mary..."

"No."

"How 'bout this? Big Boot. Chair Shot. Piston Punches in his face. Then I'll put him in my mouth and rag doll him like a dog does with a squeaky toy, stuff him up my shirt, get up on the second rope, and pretend like I'm giving birth through a TABLE! I'm gonna need a table...."

"WTF!? No! Big Boot. That's IT."

"Meet me in the middle then."

"Do NOT punch the Midget."

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » May 10th, '18, 22:40

Why can't you hit the midget in the face anyway? I guess a big booty is enough, but absolutely not showing it...

DHRainmaker

Post by DHRainmaker » May 10th, '18, 23:49

So in the past year he went against a direct order from Vince, had a boring match with Daniel Bryan, has been open about his political views (which from what I've heard is a major no-no in WWE) and IMO has less personality than Lance Storm after a heroin overdose. In terms of guys who got a push simply for being big I'm gonna assume he'll be closer to Luther Reigns rather than Braun Strowman

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » May 10th, '18, 23:59

DHRainmaker wrote: May 10th, '18, 23:49 So in the past year he went against a direct order from Vince, had a boring match with Daniel Bryan, has been open about his political views (which from what I've heard is a major no-no in WWE) and IMO has less personality than Lance Storm after a heroin overdose. In terms of guys who got a push simply for being big I'm gonna assume he'll be closer to Luther Reigns rather than Braun Strowman
I'd say that's a good guess. I think you're also the first person to mention Luther Reigns since about 2007. Welcome to the forum!
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

XIV

Post by XIV » May 11th, '18, 01:18

Big Red Machine wrote: May 10th, '18, 19:50 What an idiot.
Complete idiot.

The big boot is enough of a statement. I imagine he walked through the curtain and vince blew an absolute gasket at him.

WWE allowing the big boot, is enough of a statement. But he's beaten a midget there... that's doesn't look too good with all their bullying campagins etc... saying that... it doesn't look good that they've done the whole midget angle in the first place...
Have A Nice Day!

DHRainmaker

Post by DHRainmaker » May 11th, '18, 10:29

Big Red Machine wrote: May 10th, '18, 23:59
DHRainmaker wrote: May 10th, '18, 23:49 So in the past year he went against a direct order from Vince, had a boring match with Daniel Bryan, has been open about his political views (which from what I've heard is a major no-no in WWE) and IMO has less personality than Lance Storm after a heroin overdose. In terms of guys who got a push simply for being big I'm gonna assume he'll be closer to Luther Reigns rather than Braun Strowman
I'd say that's a good guess. I think you're also the first person to mention Luther Reigns since about 2007. Welcome to the forum!
Thanks for the welcome

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » May 12th, '18, 20:17

Oh God I remember Luther Reigns. Stuff like that makes me feel old.