BRM Reviews PROGRESS Chapter 65: Have Some Faith in the Sound

NJPW, RevPro, CMLL, DDT, etc
Big Red Machine

BRM Reviews PROGRESS Chapter 65: Have Some Faith in the Sound

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 2nd, '18, 20:56

PROGRESS Chapter 65: Have Some Faith in the Sound (3/25/2018)- Camden, UK

ROB LYNCH vs. DOUG WILLIAMS- 5.5/10
Decent opener. Lynch gets the win over the veteran, which should help him a bit, but to be honest I’d rather just see Doug win and go on a tear.

MILLIE MCKENZIE vs. “SESSION MOTH” MARTINA VS. CHAKARA (w/Jinny) vs. CHARLIE MORGAN (also w/Jinny)- 4.5/10
One unlucky fan in the front row was “treated” to a face full of Martina. At least she was wearing something over that tattered, ratty old shirt she wrestles in that she probably doesn’t even wash. When she got into the ring Martina began to grind on some of the others. Jim Smallman made sure to cover his crotch with his hands while this happened, which was a smart move because whatever diseases are surely living on Martina are almost certainly strong enough to jump right through clothes. Now he just needs to wash his hands for about thirty straight minutes and he’ll have escaped this ordeal without catching anything.
Jinny and her contingent were, of course, disgusted with Martina’s behavior. One fan threw his glow-stick into the ring to support Martina, and Charlie Morgan picked it up and threw it right back, prompting all of the fans to throw their glow-sticks in support of Martina. That was a cool moment, but these fans’ affection is sorely misplaced.
Martina ran off to get some beers during the other women’s introductions because she’s a raging alcoholic. When it was time for her introduction she wasn’t ready and said “oh sh*t. It’s me,” and had to run back to the ring. That was funny. Then she offered one of the beers to Millie McKenzie, who, according to my research on UK drinking laws, is not legally old enough to consume alcohol in this situation. Hopefully someone calls the police on this terrible criminal who is attempting to corrupt Britain’s youth by offering alcohol to a minor.
They were both about to drink (I didn’t see them open the beer cans) when they got clobbered by the House of Couture. This made me laugh. Also, I choose to interpret them not opening the beer cans as follows: Millie did not do so because she didn’t want actually want to drink but just wanted to seem cool in front of everyone, while Martina didn’t open hers because she was already too hopped up on substances to not notice that it wasn’t open.
The reason there are two House of Couture members in this match is that Killer Kelly, who was originally supposed to be in this match, was injured in a match at wXw’s We Love Wrestling 2018 Tour: London against Millie McKenzie which everyone should go see. It was short, but really great for the time it got, and did more in one match to get Millie or to be as a tough brawler than any other match of hers I’ve seen.
Martina, of course, did her idiotic comedy spot where she is about to do a dive but keeps running the ropes until she runs out of energy and needs the referee to give her a beer to “recharge” her but this time it was even dumber than usual because she spit the beer out, meaning that she could not possibly have gotten whatever energy she supposedly gets by consuming it.
Martina and Millie tried some team stuff that did not look good at all. Mostly because of Martina’s clumsiness. I’m not sure if this is supposed to be her working for comedy or she’s just this bad, but either way, she looks like a kayfabe idiot.
The match started off as the two babyfaces working against the House of Couture, but eventually the alliances broke down. I got a laugh out of Chakara and Charlie going to Jinny to settle their dispute about who should get the pin. The babyface alliance soon broke down to and thus we had the actual four-way that this was supposed to be in theory.
Martina nailed Charlie Morgan with a huge Tombstone Piledriver but didn’t go for the cover because she got distracted by Jinny shouting at her that she was a bitch. Charlie Morgan got the pin on Millie, and Dahlia Black, on commentary said she thought that Chakara could have broken it up but didn’t. The best part of this match was the big exchange towards the end between Millie and Chakara. I’d like to see a lot more of those two. Charlie Morgan played her role in the match fine, but really wasn’t very impressive, and Martina was repulsive, as always.

NO DISQUALIFICATIONS MATCH: T.K. Cooper vs. Chris Brookes (w/Kid Lykos)- 6.75/10
They did some big spots and some gross stuff involving hammers and staples in orifices. They did some deathmatch-y stuff, but the match didn’t really feel like it build so much as it was just a bunch of big spots in a sequence that happened to make sense. This was entirely too comedic in tone for what is supposed to be a No DQs grudge match where people are using stable guns on each other. Dahlia Black’s commentary was disturbingly impartial for a match in which someone tried to rip her husband’s nostrils open with a claw hammer.
The fans were very unhappy when Cooper destroyed Kid Lykos, but for the life of me I can’t understand why. He’s a cheating, annoying heel with a vaguely creepy mask. Why shouldn’t we want to see T.K. murder him?

PROGRESS ATLAS TITLE MATCH: WALTER(c) vs. Rampage Brown- 6.75/10
A fun hoss fight that WALTER dominated a big chunk of.

NATURAL PROGRESSION SERIES V FIRST ROUND MATCH: Danny Duggan vs. Danny Jones- 7.5/10
These two just went out there and had a really great wrestling match. The injured Eddie Dennis showed up to try to help his fellow Welshman Danny Jones but Jones told Eddie he didn’t want any of his help. Then Duggan rolled Jones up for the win.

POST-MATCH SEGMENT- Eddie Dennis told Danny Jones that if he wanted someone to blame for this loss, he should blame his trainer, Mark Andrews (who Dennis is currently feuding with) because he was off wrestling in WWE rather than being there for Danny in his hour of need. Jones yelled at Dennis, who quickly ordered Jones not to put his hands on him because he’s just three weeks removed from surgery… but then Dennis, heel that he is, started to shove Jones until Jones decided to take the high road and walk away. Great heel stuff from Eddie Dennis.

THREE-WAY ELIMINATION MATCH FOR THE PROGRESS TAG TEAM TITLES: James Drake & Zack Gibson(c) vs. David Starr & Jack Sexsmith vs. Jimmy Havoc & Mark Haskins (w/Vicky Haskins)- 6.75/10
This was a fun, fast-paced three-way tag match. Havoc & Haskins were eliminated first via a cool German Suplex/Meteora combo from Starr and Sexsmith, so this is yet another disappointing outing for that pairing. Starr & Sexsmith soon it the same move on Drake but Jimmy Havoc came back to pull the referee out of the ring, so after what seemed like a sure babyface turn on the last show, Haskins & Havoc are back heel again… which really is where they should be right now. Drake & Gibson eventually won, but the interference gives Starr & Sexsmith a reasonable claim to a rematch.

PROGRESS WORLD TITLE MATCH: Travis Banks(c) vs. “Flash” Morgan Webster- 7/10 (and an interesting segment)
Vicky Haskins came out before Banks even made his entrance but Webster told her to go to the back, saying he wanted to do this his way. Banks was extremely tentative on a match-opening handshake… and then he just decided to start things off by pretending to be Roman Reigns. This was weird.
They did some good stuff and then we got a ref bump, which predictably led to interference… but the unpredictable part was that the first interloper would be T.K. Cooper. He speared Webster, and then he, too, pretended to be Roman Reigns (so I guess we know whose tapes SPPT have been studying. Even less predictably, Travis Banks gave Cooper a thumbs up, signaling his approval of this. Webster overcame the interference… and then hit some of his moves and made the cover but he had to wait for a new referee to come out. One did… and he counted to three and Webster won the title.

Or not. They got REALLY far into this- making the official introduction, Wbster celebrating, and Banks even heading to the back- before the original ref revived and apparently noticed that Banks’ feet were under the ropes and thus the decision should be nullified and the match restarted. I doubt it was intentional, but I am tickled by the poetic (in?)justice here, as Banks, while wrestling totally cleanly, thought he had won the wXw Unified World Wrestling Title back in November but had the match was restarted because John Klinger’s feet were under the ropes, and now that Banks himself has started cheating, he benefits from the exact same fluke.
Banks then won in about a forty seconds full of great reversals and nearfalls. The crowd did not like this one bit.

POST-MATCH SEGMENT- good
Banks cut a heel promo in which he makes yet another Roman Reigns reference by telling us that “this is my yard, now.” Then WALTER came out, and it seems like we’re getting champion vs. champion. Banks made some threats, then went for his Superman Punch but chop chopped down by WALTER, who stood tall at the end of the show.

“FLASH” MORGAN WEBSTER BACKSTAGE- good.
Webster is having a total breakdown. He says that he needs to have the title back, and walks into Havoc & Haskins’ locker room and tells them he’ll do it their way this time.

This was a pretty disappointing show in the ring from PROGRESS, but I think it’s going to be one of those shows where all anyone talks about is the heel turns resulting from the main event. Banks going heel a mere six months after achieving their huge pinnacle of babyface victory ten chapters ago is certainly a bold choice, but based on tonight’s reaction, they appear to have pulled it off successfully. Both Banks and Cooper going heel seems to mean that Dahlia Black should wind up heel, too. If this were pretty much any other promotion (maybe other than EVOLVE or wXw) I would be worried about this seemingly abrupt change in direction, but PROGRESS has earned the benefit of the doubt from me. Banks vs. WALTER should be awesome when it happens.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

cero2k
Site Admin

Re: BRM Reviews PROGRESS Chapter 65: Have Some Faith in the Sound

Post by cero2k » Apr 3rd, '18, 10:08

Big Red Machine wrote: Apr 2nd, '18, 20:56
The fans were very unhappy when Cooper destroyed Kid Lykos, but for the life of me I can’t understand why. He’s a cheating, annoying heel with a vaguely creepy mask. Why shouldn’t we want to see T.K. murder him?
CCK have never been the heels, Cooper has always been the heelish one, even during the world title 3-way feud. That and people don't really care if babyfaces cheat, because it's cool and Brookes and his little wolf are cool. This ain't the Billy Robinson era.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 3rd, '18, 11:19

cero2k wrote: Apr 3rd, '18, 10:08
Big Red Machine wrote: Apr 2nd, '18, 20:56
CCK have never been the heels, Cooper has always been the heelish one, even during the world title 3-way feud. That and people don't really care if babyfaces cheat, because it's cool and Brookes and his little wolf are cool. This ain't the Billy Robinson era.
Have we been watching the same promotion for the past few months? Yeah, T.K. is kind of a dick, but in the world title feud (and since then, in both PROGRESS and RevPro) Brookes and Lykos have totally been heels. They cheat all the time and they caused all of the real problems in the world title feud.
Yes, it's not the Billy Robinson era, but I don't see Kazuchika Okada, Aleister Black, or AJ Styles cheating to win their matches, either.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Apr 3rd, '18, 12:08

Big Red Machine wrote: Apr 3rd, '18, 11:19

Have we been watching the same promotion for the past few months? Yeah, T.K. is kind of a dick, but in the world title feud (and since then, in both PROGRESS and RevPro) Brookes and Lykos have totally been heels. They cheat all the time and they caused all of the real problems in the world title feud.
Yes, it's not the Billy Robinson era, but I don't see Kazuchika Okada, Aleister Black, or AJ Styles cheating to win their matches, either.
nah, Cooper was totally the heel for me. He was the first one to interfere in order to save Banks' title vs Brookes (Brookes was gonna use a weapon, but still), he was the one that knocked out Brookes when Brookes offered a hand shake, and if I remember the 3-way pull apart, it was Cooper that hit Banks first. Brookes' only thing has been using weapons that Lykos throws at him, but cheating is ok when you're cool and good looking. CCK have always been super babyfaces in Progress. Aside from real life stuff (I think Cooper and Dahlia are not together anymore, not sure), but I always assumed that SPPC were not coming out together since Dahlia is babyface and Cooper heel.

Okada, Black, or AJ may not cheat because of their personality, but the truth is that if someone is 'cool', heel or face, they can cheat and people will rarely shit on it. Naito, New Day, Yano, Omega, Strowman, they can all use weapons or cheat sometimes and fans will pop for it because they're cool and fans have been conditioned that a cheating babyface just 'likes to have fun'. that's the wrestling business we live in. Japan is the only place i've seen where fans will shit on a babyface if they think cheating is hurting the integrity of a certain match, like KUSHIDA being booed when he teased using a chair on Hiromu.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 3rd, '18, 12:56

cero2k wrote: Apr 3rd, '18, 12:08
Big Red Machine wrote: Apr 3rd, '18, 11:19

nah, Cooper was totally the heel for me. He was the first one to interfere in order to save Banks' title vs Brookes (Brookes was gonna use a weapon, but still), he was the one that knocked out Brookes when Brookes offered a hand shake, and if I remember the 3-way pull apart, it was Cooper that hit Banks first. Brookes' only thing has been using weapons that Lykos throws at him, but cheating is ok when you're cool and good looking. CCK have always been super babyfaces in Progress. Aside from real life stuff (I think Cooper and Dahlia are not together anymore, not sure), but I always assumed that SPPC were not coming out together since Dahlia is babyface and Cooper heel.
How does interfering to stop someone else from cheating make Cooper the heel? The cheater is the heel and the guy who tries to stop him is a babyface.
The pull-apart where Cooper hit Banks was literally the same situation as Omega and the Bucks, where Cooper clearly assumed that the person grabbing him from behind was Lykos, and before he had the chance to explain himself or apologize, Brookes attacked him from behind. Cheating is not okay when you're cool, but even if it was, when Brookes went to hit Banks with the belt during their match, he grabbed the belt from Smallman because he was frustrated. Lykos didn't give it to him.

Dahlia has said that she is at least temporarily retired and is trying to get into the backstage side of things. She hasn't wrestled since November.

And if the promotion wants Cooper to be a heel but Dahlia to be a babyface, the solution is not to just have them not come out together anymore with no explanation. That's WWE bullsh*t right there. You either find a way to deal with it on screen (for example, she still loves T.K., but doesn't want to support his career if he isn't going to do things the right way), or you don't have one be a face and the other a heel
cero2k wrote: Apr 3rd, '18, 12:08 Okada, Black, or AJ may not cheat because of their personality, but the truth is that if someone is 'cool', heel or face, they can cheat and people will rarely shit on it. Naito, New Day, Yano, Omega, Strowman, they can all use weapons or cheat sometimes and fans will pop for it because they're cool and fans have been conditioned that a cheating babyface just 'likes to have fun'. that's the wrestling business we live in. Japan is the only place i've seen where fans will shit on a babyface if they think cheating is hurting the integrity of a certain match, like KUSHIDA being booed when he teased using a chair on Hiromu.
Just because fans think it's cool and cheer it doesn't make the wrestler a babyface. There are so many times when I've been watching wrestling and someone else is in the room and they ask "why is everyone cheering if this guy just cheated?"
Babyface and heel is not about the reaction you get; it's about whether you are acting morally or not. If an act is getting an overwhelming reaction the opposite way then turn them while finding a way to still let them do what got them over. If that's just as simple as being a great wrestler then just let them be a great wrestler. If it's something like LIJ then you find a way to allow them to be rebellious but without having them do things that cross a moral event horizon like cheating (Naito can still throw the belt in the air, but EVIL shouldn't hit people with chairs and BUSHI shouldn't spit mist).
As for the others you gave:

Braun never really cheated. He beat people cleanly because he was bigger and stronger. Once he turned babyface he stopped attacking people for no reason.

Yano would get just as much of a reaction without the low blows. He could easily just be wacky roll-up guy who uses his comedy to set up roll-ups that catch guys by surprise (kind of like how Cabana used to do).

New Day only cheated as babyfaces due to pure WWE incompetence. They decided that New Day HAD to break Demolition's record so New Day couldn't lose the belts and they decided to do a brand split without putting any effort into setting up tag divisions on each show, so Raw got stuck with a division of two f*cking teams, and then they took two months to create a third, so WWE's lazy-ass solution to not having enough teams for them to cycle through while also not wanting New Day to lose the belts was to have New Day cheat to win to keep the other teams viable. And while New Day reminded over whenever they were doing their comedy promos, people really didn't care too much about their matches and no one cared when they broke the record because they came off as bullsh*t cheaters.

And for Omega... I'm having trouble remembering the last time Omega cheated (and I mean New Japan Kenny Omega, not goofy half-assed bullsh*t comedy ROH/PWG/RevPro Kenny Omega). It might even have been the Tokyo Dome match with Okada.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Apr 3rd, '18, 14:03

Big Red Machine wrote: Apr 3rd, '18, 12:56
How does interfering to stop someone else from cheating make Cooper the heel? The cheater is the heel and the guy who tries to stop him is a babyface.
The pull-apart where Cooper hit Banks was literally the same situation as Omega and the Bucks, where Cooper clearly assumed that the person grabbing him from behind was Lykos, and before he had the chance to explain himself or apologize, Brookes attacked him from behind. Cheating is not okay when you're cool, but even if it was, when Brookes went to hit Banks with the belt during their match, he grabbed the belt from Smallman because he was frustrated. Lykos didn't give it to him.
initially Brookes did get the title from Smallman, but the weapon he ends up using is from Lykos since Brookes initially hesitates on hitting Banks. Cooper doesn't come out until Banks is about to tap out, but it makes him [Cooper] look even more heelish, when the next chapter comes and does exactly the same thing. he was a hypocrite for stopping Brookes and then doing the same thing himself. With Brookes you could argue that he was caught in the moment and still hesitated, but Cooper at that point knew better and he DIDN'T hesitate.
Big Red Machine wrote: Apr 3rd, '18, 12:56 Just because fans think it's cool and cheer it doesn't make the wrestler a babyface. There are so many times when I've been watching wrestling and someone else is in the room and they ask "why is everyone cheering if this guy just cheated?"
Babyface and heel is not about the reaction you get; it's about whether you are acting morally or not. If an act is getting an overwhelming reaction the opposite way then turn them while finding a way to still let them do what got them over. If that's just as simple as being a great wrestler then just let them be a great wrestler. If it's something like LIJ then you find a way to allow them to be rebellious but without having them do things that cross a moral event horizon like cheating (Naito can still throw the belt in the air, but EVIL shouldn't hit people with chairs and BUSHI shouldn't spit mist).
i'm not saying heel/face is decided by fan reaction, but it's also not just about acting morally or not anymore, that's what the Billy Robinson comment was about. You can act morally and still be an unfriendly dick to everyone, like older Okada or heel Sabre that when he fights, he doesn't even keep a submission past 1 in the ropes; but you can have babyfaces kissing babies that do questionable things, like current New Day mashing pancakes in people's mouths or wrestlers that use mist.
Big Red Machine wrote: Apr 3rd, '18, 12:56 As for the others you gave:

Braun never really cheated. He beat people cleanly because he was bigger and stronger. Once he turned babyface he stopped attacking people for no reason.

Yano would get just as much of a reaction without the low blows. He could easily just be wacky roll-up guy who uses his comedy to set up roll-ups that catch guys by surprise (kind of like how Cabana used to do).

New Day only cheated as babyfaces due to pure WWE incompetence. They decided that New Day HAD to break Demolition's record so New Day couldn't lose the belts and they decided to do a brand split without putting any effort into setting up tag divisions on each show, so Raw got stuck with a division of two f*cking teams, and then they took two months to create a third, so WWE's lazy-ass solution to not having enough teams for them to cycle through while also not wanting New Day to lose the belts was to have New Day cheat to win to keep the other teams viable. And while New Day reminded over whenever they were doing their comedy promos, people really didn't care too much about their matches and no one cared when they broke the record because they came off as bullsh*t cheaters.

And for Omega... I'm having trouble remembering the last time Omega cheated (and I mean New Japan Kenny Omega, not goofy half-assed bullsh*t comedy ROH/PWG/RevPro Kenny Omega). It might even have been the Tokyo Dome match with Okada.
Strowman relies on breaking stuff all the time instead of keeping a fight inside the ring. Yano is not just about low blows, it's the hair pulling, it's the turnbuckle thing, it's the hiding in the ropes, if you take everything, Yano wouldn't be that popular. New Day wasn't just about keeping the title, but their overall act is the perfect example of being dicks hiding behind the ' having fun' thing. Omega may not be cheating as much, especially in big matches, but he's also not against using a table or two when possible, and while that is not cheating, it's definitely unnecessary violence which is not moral.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 3rd, '18, 14:46

cero2k wrote: Apr 3rd, '18, 14:03
Big Red Machine wrote: Apr 3rd, '18, 12:56
initially Brookes did get the title from Smallman, but the weapon he ends up using is from Lykos since Brookes initially hesitates on hitting Banks. Cooper doesn't come out until Banks is about to tap out, but it makes him [Cooper] look even more heelish, when the next chapter comes and does exactly the same thing. he was a hypocrite for stopping Brookes and then doing the same thing himself. With Brookes you could argue that he was caught in the moment and still hesitated, but Cooper at that point knew better and he DIDN'T hesitate.
Whether he used the weapon or not is irrelevant in this case. He went to use it and got stopped, then, was given another chance to use a weapon and did. He showed even before Cooper came out that he had no problem cheating his friend out of the title.
I'm not disagreeing that Cooper was acting like a total heel at the next show. I said that in my review. But the idea that Brookes is somehow a babyface here is ridiculous. If anything, they were both heels once Cooper tried to cheat, and now Banks is a heel, too, with Cooper at his side, seemingly rendering the whole thing moot. Most of the booking in British indies this year has been pretty bad, with PROGRESS just keeping themselves above everyone else due to match quality on the men's side and the booking on the women's side.
Big Red Machine wrote: Apr 3rd, '18, 12:56 Just because fans think it's cool and cheer it doesn't make the wrestler a babyface. There are so many times when I've been watching wrestling and someone else is in the room and they ask "why is everyone cheering if this guy just cheated?"
i'm not saying heel/face is decided by fan reaction, but it's also not just about acting morally or not anymore, that's what the Billy Robinson comment was about. You can act morally and still be an unfriendly dick to everyone, like older Okada or heel Sabre that when he fights, he doesn't even keep a submission past 1 in the ropes; but you can have babyfaces kissing babies that do questionable things, like current New Day mashing pancakes in people's mouths or wrestlers that use mist.
I totally agree that you can wrestle cleanly but still be a heel by being a dick, but you can't cheat and be a babyface unless you are in a situation where some outside heel force has stacked the deck against you. There is a huge difference between that and BUSHI spitting mist in someone's eyes just because he wants to win a match. There is no difference between the BUSHI thing and Mister Fuji throwing salt in Bret Hart's eyes at WrestleMania IX. There is no difference between what Yano does and Danielson kicking Cabana in the nuts and then rolling him up to keep the title at Gut Check. Triple H couldn't beat Kane cleanly at No Mercy 2002 so he resorted to hitting him with the World Heavyweight Title belt. That act isn't any more heelish if it was Okada or Tanahashi or Yano or El Santo doing it.
Big Red Machine wrote: Apr 3rd, '18, 12:56 As for the others you gave:

Strowman relies on breaking stuff all the time instead of keeping a fight inside the ring. Yano is not just about low blows, it's the hair pulling, it's the turnbuckle thing, it's the hiding in the ropes, if you take everything, Yano wouldn't be that popular. New Day wasn't just about keeping the title, but their overall act is the perfect example of being dicks hiding behind the ' having fun' thing. Omega may not be cheating as much, especially in big matches, but he's also not against using a table or two when possible, and while that is not cheating, it's definitely unnecessary violence which is not moral.
Yano- exactly. What I'm saying is that there is a way to cut out the low blows and still have Yano keep his general feel. As for why that other sh*t makes him popular, I'll never understand.

New Day- you're totally wrong on this one. The announcers have never excused New Day's cheating as "just having fun" like with Yano. The "just having fun" is what they say during New Day's pancake/ice cream/trombone/other bullsh*t antic. When New Day cheats, the babyface announcers have always just ignored it.

Braun & Omega- a lot of brawlers break stuff on the outside. But you never see Braun pull out a table and set it up just to slam a guy threw it. There is a shade of gray difference between "the guy is leaning on the table and you want to hit him so you dive onto him and it puts him through the table" and "you pull out a table and set a guy up on it, then go and dive onto him." It's the reason I have the Dominion Okada vs. Omega match as 10/10 and the Dome one as 9.75/10. The same reason it doesn't bother me when Orton does a backdrop and the guys lands on the announce table, or in ROH whenever someone does something off the apron through the ringside table- I can say that the guy was trying to do the move and the table just happened to be there and thus it was an accident and not morally wrong, and the referee uses his discretion not to call for a DQ, like with an unintentional low blow.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation