cero2k
Site Admin

Women's Royal Rumble BINGO

Post by cero2k » Dec 19th, '17, 15:52

Big Red Machine

Re: Women's Royal Rumble BINGO

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 19th, '17, 17:34

What is the "Big Show treatment?"

Does "The Shawn Michaels" mean going from #1 all the way to the end or does it mean skinning the cat or does it mean the Shawn-Bulldog finish?

Also, does the Horsewomen thing count if it's a combination of NXT Horsewomen and MMA Horsewomen, or does it have to all of one.

And what does the Michael Cole thing mean? Maybe replace it with the obligatory Tamina/Nia face-off?

And you might as well make the "commentator screws up wrestler's name" thing the free square because Booker T.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

XIV

Post by XIV » Dec 19th, '17, 23:07

“The Big Show Treatment” all the women focusing on Nia because she’s the “biggest threat and hardest to get over the top rope”.
Have A Nice Day!

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 20th, '17, 00:25

XIV wrote: Dec 19th, '17, 23:07 “The Big Show Treatment” all the women focusing on Nia because she’s the “biggest threat and hardest to get over the top rope”.
It's that basically the same as "chain finishers on a priority target?" Maybe those should be combined into one square of "everyone gang up on the big girl?"

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

XIV

Post by XIV » Dec 20th, '17, 04:31

Big Red Machine wrote: Dec 20th, '17, 00:25
XIV wrote: Dec 19th, '17, 23:07 “The Big Show Treatment” all the women focusing on Nia because she’s the “biggest threat and hardest to get over the top rope”.
It's that basically the same as "chain finishers on a priority target?" Maybe those should be combined into one square of "everyone gang up on the big girl?"
I think that's probably the right thing to do. Be interesting to see how Alexa deals with that. I'd like to see it where Alexa is basically using Nia to hide behind in the rumble, to the point where Nia eliminates the last person (except herself and Alexa) and Alexa comes in and Maven's her over the top rope.
Have A Nice Day!

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Dec 20th, '17, 08:41

Big Red Machine wrote: Dec 19th, '17, 17:34 What is the "Big Show treatment?"
the usual, she comes in, everyone is worried, she eliminates two or three straight up, stupid saxton says 'she's my favorite to win this because huge people don't get eliminated', and the she gets eliminated by everyone ganging up on her and we all act surprised

Does "The Shawn Michaels" mean going from #1 all the way to the end or does it mean skinning the cat or does it mean the Shawn-Bulldog finish?
Skinning the cat

Also, does the Horsewomen thing count if it's a combination of NXT Horsewomen and MMA Horsewomen, or does it have to all of one.
i would imaginen nxt women, the MMA ones are not ready for a rumble

And what does the Michael Cole thing mean? Maybe replace it with the obligatory Tamina/Nia face-off?
a Michael Cole ad, dude is a walking-talking billboard, any time he breaks from storytelling to tell you to buy the network or to by hasbro toys and chicken mcnuggets. If anything else it should be changed to the weekly "OOOHHH MYYYY"

And you might as well make the "commentator screws up wrestler's name" thing the free square because Booker T.
true

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 20th, '17, 10:16

cero2k wrote: Dec 20th, '17, 08:41
Big Red Machine wrote: Dec 19th, '17, 17:34 What is the "Big Show treatment?"
the usual, she comes in, everyone is worried, she eliminates two or three straight up, stupid saxton says 'she's my favorite to win this because huge people don't get eliminated', and the she gets eliminated by everyone ganging up on her and we all act surprised

i would imaginen nxt women, the MMA ones are not ready for a rumble
A battle royale doesn't take much (or so I'm told), plus Baszler is already trained, Duke at least used to train (with Baszler and Nattie) and Ronda has supposedly been getting training. All Marina would need to learn how to do is go over the top rope and work her punches (or maybe WWE just sends her out there not caring if she potatos anyone- Becky used to work with the old stiff as f*ck SHIMMER crowd, and I honestly think Sasha and Charlotte would be happy to get bruised up or get a black eye from being potatoed because they'd see it as a badge of honor [supposedly that's why they wanted to get color in their Hell in a Cell match so badly] Paige and Ruby are also supposedly pretty stiff [or at least have been in the past], Asuka is stiff... there are enough people who wouldn't probably wouldn't mind that they could find a spot for her if they wanted).
(Also, Sarah Logan totally deserves to get potatoed for that time she kneed Alexa in the face).

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Dec 20th, '17, 11:46

Big Red Machine wrote: Dec 20th, '17, 00:25

WOULD YOU STOP SCRUTINIZING AND DEBATING THE CARD?!?
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 26th, '17, 01:49

A thought just occurred to me about a potential surprise entrant I haven't heard anyone bring up yet (and the real dream match opponent for Asuka at Mania):
Hidden text.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

XIV

Post by XIV » Dec 26th, '17, 02:49

Big Red Machine wrote: Dec 26th, '17, 01:49 A thought just occurred to me about a potential surprise entrant I haven't heard anyone bring up yet (and the real dream match opponent for Asuka at Mania):
Hidden text.
I'd like to think she'd get the pop she deserved and she'd be a good entrant. More likely they'll go down the Trish and Lita route though.
Have A Nice Day!

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 26th, '17, 08:40

XIV wrote: Dec 26th, '17, 02:49
Big Red Machine wrote: Dec 26th, '17, 01:49 A thought just occurred to me about a potential surprise entrant I haven't heard anyone bring up yet (and the real dream match opponent for Asuka at Mania):
Hidden text.
I'd like to think she'd get the pop she deserved and she'd be a good entrant. More likely they'll go down the Trish and Lita route though.
No reason they can't do both.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

XIV

Post by XIV » Dec 27th, '17, 04:02

Big Red Machine wrote: Dec 26th, '17, 08:40
XIV wrote: Dec 26th, '17, 02:49
Hidden text.
No reason they can't do both.
I agree. It’s just unlikely.
Have A Nice Day!