Global Wrestling Network Officially Launches

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
cero2k
Site Admin

Global Wrestling Network Officially Launches

Post by cero2k » Oct 10th, '17, 09:06

Source: impactwrestling.com

The Global Wrestling Network is live as of right now. Right now you have access to the history of this incredible company at your fingertips. In a time where instant gratification is the new normal, GWN has arrived at the perfect time. All the moments, matches, championship celebrations and more are at your disposal to relive, remember and appreciate everything IMPACT has accomplished over the past 16 years.

Many of us look back and remember the destruction that Aces and Eights brought to IMPACT or the time Bully Ray actually put Dixie Carter through a table. How about the incredible matches that Team 3D had with The Wolves and The Hardy Brothers? The rise of EC3? The fall of Decay? It is all there. All ready to be relived over and over again.

For a small monthly fee you can really experience all that GWN has to offer with more additions coming each month. We can’t wait for you to experience all that GWN has to offer!

GET GWN HERE: http://impac.tw/gwnnow

Big Red Machine

Re: Global Wrestling Network Officially Launches

Post by Big Red Machine » Oct 10th, '17, 09:19

Oh come on! All they can come up with to plug is stuff from the past few years! It's not a TNA thing unless I get a plug for the cage-walk-rana, Unbreakable three-way, Harris vs. Storm at Sacrifice, various 2002-2003 X-Division matches, 2005-2006 Jeff Jarrett Title defenses, Angle headbutting Joe, and Monty Brown doing The Pounce.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

NWK2000

Post by NWK2000 » Oct 10th, '17, 17:12

I'm signed up. Retrieving your lost password can be a bit of a tricky thing, because one e-mail I got requesting it gave me a pass key that didn't work and when I requested it again it gave me a link to follow. Once I got logged in it's pretty good. Everything is in a nice and convenient list and all you have to do is click the name of the show you want to watch and you're good to go. The length of each episode kinda floats to the side of each episode for some reason, but this is pretty useable for Day 1 of a streaming service, and, in this form, actually more responsive and less clunky than using Fight Network on Amazon Fire TV
NWK Reviews is closed for business for now.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Oct 10th, '17, 17:53

i think i may try that free month, there's a bunch of old impacts that are super hard to find

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Oct 10th, '17, 18:02

cero2k wrote: Oct 10th, '17, 17:53 i think i may try that free month, there's a bunch of old impacts that are super hard to find
If you havne't seen it, you need to watch Planet Jarrett's funeral for Team 3-D (should be in the build-up to BFG 2005). Also, I don't remember if it was Impact or a PPV, but there is a match between Austin Aries and Alex Shelley where Bob Backlund is judging them, and Bob is hilarious.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Oct 10th, '17, 23:23

Pfft. I thought this was gonna be about an ACTUAL "Global, wrestling network."

When they come, they'll come at what you love.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Oct 11th, '17, 09:05

KILLdozer wrote: Oct 10th, '17, 23:23 Pfft. I thought this was gonna be about an ACTUAL "Global, wrestling network."

then sign up to the Fight Network, I think they cover Mexico, US, and Japan as far as I know