Nick Dinsmore inspired by Shad Gaspard

All Impact Wrestling (FKA TNA/GFW 2017) Reviews and Discussions
Lynas
Future Endeavored

Nick Dinsmore inspired by Shad Gaspard

Post by Lynas » Mar 15th, '11, 04:18

Upon learning that former WWE Cryme Tyme member Shad “Who is JTG?” Gaspard was arrested recently, other former WWE members have decided to follow suit in order to get their names back into headlines.

Former WWE talent Nick “Eugene” Dinsmore recently posted on his Facebook page (Yes, everyone is on Facebook) that he would be training for the next Special Olympics. The post is as follows:

“Hellloo!!12!! My name is Eugene. Shad inspired me. Dreamz do come true. I’m on the road to Wrestlemania!!@#21@!@! And that road starts with the Special Olympics! This year I will come back to WWE after winning Olympic gold!!2!1”

TNA has already offered a contract to Dinsmore, should he win the gold, with the presumed plans of a “Gold Medal Winner” Kurt Angle vs. “Gold Medal Winner” Eugene match, probably with something on a pole or some stipulation involving children and inanimate objects with names.

Rabid619

Re: Nick Dinsmore inspired by Shad Gaspard

Post by Rabid619 » Mar 15th, '11, 07:12

Hahaha :))

Big Red Machine

Re: Nick Dinsmore inspired by Shad Gaspard

Post by Big Red Machine » Mar 15th, '11, 11:08

Lynas wrote: TNA has already offered a contract to Dinsmore, should he win the gold, with the presumed plans of a “Gold Medal Winner” Kurt Angle vs. “Gold Medal Winner” Eugene match, probably with something on a pole or some stipulation involving children and inanimate objects with names.
What the hell is wrong with you?! If I've said this once, I've said it a million times: DON'T GIVE RUSSO ANY IDEAS!!!!!!!!!
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3