From Courtney Rush to TNA's Rosemary

All Impact Wrestling (FKA TNA/GFW 2017) Reviews and Discussions
cero2k
Site Admin

From Courtney Rush to TNA's Rosemary

Post by cero2k » Jan 29th, '16, 11:25

Last week Rosemary aka Courtney Rush debuted as part of The Decay. It seems like completely out of the blue, but, while completely unrelated i think, there has been an evolution in Courtney that lead her to this character, and I guess this is where TNA got the idea.

Rush vs Cherry Bomb have been feuding for a while in SMASH Wrestling since last year, their feud led to a spot where Cherry Bomb cut Rush's hair, this made Rush go crazy and really change her. She started cutting the best promos of her career, getting twisted.
phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

that acting at 3:39!
So don't think this is another Nikki Roxx into Roxxi Laveaux idea that TNA came up with, there has been some interesting developments with Rush, and now she has a stable in TNA. I'm excited!

Big Red Machine

Re: From Courtney Rush to TNA's Rosemary

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 29th, '16, 12:24

Wait... her name is "Rosemary" and "The Decay" is the group? I thought "Decay" was her name and I don't remember hearing anyone say anything about a "Rosemary."
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

cero2k
Site Admin

Re: From Courtney Rush to TNA's Rosemary

Post by cero2k » Jan 29th, '16, 14:49

Big Red Machine wrote:Wait... her name is "Rosemary" and "The Decay" is the group? I thought "Decay" was her name and I don't remember hearing anyone say anything about a "Rosemary."
that was my understanding, i've seen the name Rosemary around several times