WRESTLEMAYNIA **SPOILER** FOR TNA

All Impact Wrestling (FKA TNA/GFW 2017) Reviews and Discussions
Lynas
Future Endeavored

WRESTLEMAYNIA **SPOILER** FOR TNA

Post by Lynas » Feb 25th, '11, 03:21

On the following week's TNA Impact to his return, Sting will return and challenge The Undertaker imposter to a match at TNA's newly named April PPV, WrestleMaynia 27.

We have learned exclusively that Brian Lee, the imposter Undertaker from Summerslam '94 who hasn't been heard from in years, has been contacted by TNA.

"Dixie Carter doesn't understand that she can't get away with Brian Lee dressing up as the Undertaker, even if they bill him as 'Undertayker' and have him wear a smaller hat and a brownish shade of black wrestling trunks," says our insider source at TNA whom we call Jeremiah Boorish to protect his identity. "It's really embarrassing. Even Sting tried to explain this to her, but once she gets excited about an idea, there's no talking to her."

TNA has sent cable companies a notice that the April 17 PPV will be renamed WrestleMaynia 27 featuring the match fan have demanded - Sting vs. Undertayker.

"They're actually billing Undertayker as 'the wrestler you've seen on WWE pay-per-view', which is technically right, but very deceptive," said Boorish. "Dixie just got so many questions about Sting's status for WrestleMania against Undertaker that she decided to make it happen herself."

Brian Lee is looking to loose 70 extra pounds quickly to prepare for the role in under two months, although frankly everyone expects WWE lawyers to stop this before it gets much further.

kiel297

Re: WRESTLEMAYNIA **SPOILER** FOR TNA

Post by kiel297 » Feb 25th, '11, 05:07

LOL
This has to be some of the funniest S**t you've ever come up with Donnie XD
:)) :)) :))

yourcrapsweak

Post by yourcrapsweak » Feb 25th, '11, 10:36

You have to be kidding me.
"I was trending worldwide on Twitter once. And then I looked in my wallet, and there was no money in there."
-Kevin Steen

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Feb 25th, '11, 10:54

yourcrapsweak wrote:You have to be kidding me.
Its a joke, nothing serious. Expect Seriously funny. =))