NWK Reviews WWE Summerslam 2019

All WWE/F Related Reviews and Discussions
Post Reply
User avatar
NWK2000
Posts: 1330
Joined: Feb 26th, '14, 00:52

NWK Reviews WWE Summerslam 2019

Post by NWK2000 » Aug 12th, '19, 21:57

Opening Package: bad. Didn't tell me anything about the angles


Becky / Natalya video package: Bad . Both women are heels which is weird

Submission Match: Raw women's championship
Natalya vs Becky Lynch (c)


They start out hot . They do some technical wrestling and Nattie works Becky's leg . Top turnbuckle sharpshooter !
! Nattie goes arm first into the announce table and stairs . They basically tease Montreal with Nattie being in the sharp. shooter but she gets out . Both women sell aeesonekg . Nattie puts in an arm bar Becky crawls ouf of the ring mid sharpshooter . Nattie just kinda faceplants into the Disarmher for the submission loss .

This was a great match with above average selling for a WWE match the finish was a bit anti climatic though
7.25/10


Not Dasha interviews Trish: Bad. Why is Trish wearing a bootleg Seth Rollins logo?. Trish sounds like a guest speaker at a dinner ,

Dolph vs Goldberg package: . Dolph is basically doing a shoot version of the legend hater gimmick that inevitably jobs to legends. This angle was really wacky

Dolph promo: Can this dude shut the fuck up please and never appear on my TV again?

Dolph Ziggler vs Goldberg


Dolph hits super kicks but Goldberg kills him . Glad to see Dolph get jobbed out. Have fun jobbing to pregnant Maria Kanellis you nothing piece of shit
Amazing squash

Post match: This is meant to be Dolph's "thank you sir may I have another " but unlike Dolph people actually cared about Tommy Dreamer


AJ Styles vs Ricochet package. Decent.
Why did Truth and Carmella invade the foreign announce team oh it's to set up Drake being a goof? I'm getting Crash Holly vibes which is a good sign. . Oooh AJ gets heel red lighting . And Gallows has face paint! Life is good !

WWE United States Championship
Ricochet vs AJ Styles (c )

Wtf is up with Ricochet's ring gear? Styles works Ricochet leg and Chef fights back only for AJ to get it back quickly but Chet won't stay down . Ricochet counters a Calf Crusher with an Anaconda Vice. Cool suplex combo for two . Anderson and Gallows distract Chet but AJ hits a botchy looking catch Styles Clash to retain

I saw this touted as a two and a half star match which is bullshit This got over a slower , douchier AJ well enough.
6.75/10

Post match: The OC hit Rico with the Magjc Killer because they're evil .
.
Street Profits promo.: It's nice to see these guys oozing personality on the main roster as they do in NXT Angelo has a crush on Nikki. Ric Flair appears and they party . Is it bad I want this to be a regular thing ?
Smackdown Women's Championship
Ember Moon vs Bayley (c)
This was a babyface vs babyface match, but gets no video package . Of all the matches tonight I feel like this needed one the most . Bayley is the heel by default which is strange . Ember did a weird Landslide/Codebreaker which looked dope Ember takes a HORRIFIC top rope Bayley to Belly for the champ to retain
The girls did moves and it only picked up in the closing sequences or so

5.25/10


Kevin Owens vs Shane McMahon video package : Alright. Owens cuts a great promo . This felt like an angle that should've had more meat to it

Kevin Owens vs Shane McMahon (if Kevin loses he will quit WWE) (Elias is a special guest enforcer)


Kevin almost immediately gets counted out jaw jacking Elias . If happens again after Kevin gets tripped . Elias blocks a suicide dive allowing Shane to get momentum . This is the third near count out that no one ever buys (TM) (sorry BRM). Well at least KO kicks out at one . Owens sells the shit out of a DDT. They tease Montreal . Elias distracts the ref . Kevin teases using a chair that Elias unfriduces. He doesn't . Shane slaps him which causes KO to....jaw jack with Elias which leads to a distraction and ref being pulled out , which leads to KO taking out both refs KO finally gets to beat the shit out of Elias ,.but KO gets a low blow while the official is distracted . KO gets the stunner and wins

I hate being so critical of this, as this is clearly Chapter 1 of a long story, so we'll get more cohesive matches down the road, but this was sooo clunky. This would've been a dud if not for KO's ability to convey emotion. The reactions he was getting proves Kevin has too guy potential

2/10

Roman Reigns' series of unfortunate events: WWE Creative can't even do the "who ran down Stone Cold?" angle without overdoing and rushing it Okay, Roman interrogating Buddy Murphy turned me around on this, both are pretty good actors. Rowan gets accused by Buddy so Rowan beats up Buddy on the kickoff while Daniel Bryan watches. Samoa Joe is also a critical player . Hmmm....

Charlotte Flair vs Trish Status


Why is Trish's titantron so boring? Corey rightfully rips on the crowd of dorks for singing O'Canada . Trish wows but then Charlotte takes control . Trish makes the most hate fueled comeback of all time until Charlotte boots her off the apron . Charlotte show boats and hits a springboard Complete Shot. Charlotte still has control but Charlotte fights back . A Stratusphere leads to a Frankensteiner counter of a Super Powerbomb . Big kick outs and finisher teases a plenty. Corey calls out Trish's shoulders being down . Corey drops a "Fair to Flair" reference which no doubt made his year . Charlotte kicks out of Stratusfaction! Chop.war, nearfall . Charlotte kicks out of a Chick Kick! They go for big boots but because Charlotte's legs are longer . Figure Eight and Trish has to tap !

This was the most King's Road match I've seen out of WWE since Cena/Styles at the Rumble , with both wrestlers going hell for leather and busting out everything.

9/10


Post match: Trish gets a nice send-off

Seth Rollins segment : Bret appears and barely wishes Seth luck

WWE 2K20 commercial . Becky crashes a WWE themed mansion dinner party full of legends . Also Velveteen Dream looks a little turned on, which is a highlight .

Randy Orton vs Kofi Kingston video package : GREAT! I'm glad we're getting backstage douche Orton as a character . Also glad a feud around Orton saying "STOOPID" which my friends and I mocked for YEARS

WWE Championship
Randy Orton vs Kofi Kingston (c)


I love the fire we're seeing even during intros. Hot headed Kofi vs cold Randy is a cool contrast which works well in the first few sequences . When Orton uses it to get the heat Randy turns into a stone cold killer . When Kofi gets back into it his hot headedness costs him again . Tom and Corey do a good job getting this over by saying that it's the only way Kofi knows how to do things and that's what's costing Kofi. Kofi blocks a punch with his big jumping forearm. Trouble in Paradise gets countered into his back breaker. More stuff happens and we get the smoothest transition to the draping DDT I've ever seen
Now we're getting some smooth sequences and a catching RKO. Kofi rolls out because Randy took too long. Orton stares down Kofi's family . They both get counted out and Randy being a douche fires up Kofi who beats the shit out of him and hits him with a TiP The crowd boos this because they don't understand nuance or storytelling.

This was a bit clunky , but the finish is like a more organic version of Joe vs AJ from.last year. I'm excited for where this leads.
6.5/10
.
Bray Wyatt vs Finn Balor video package:. Generic creepy stuff but I still think anything Bray does is gold . I especially like the duality vs Mr.Rogers Bray Wyatt and The Fiend

Finn Balor vs "The Fiend " Bray Wyatt


Forget my trepidation from earlier. Everything about The Fiend fucking rules . His new theme , his new decapitated Bray head lantern . It's weird that Finn Balor of all people is spooked by a demonic character . Okay Bray's half crab walk is much scarier in the new mask . Bray appears to have a schizophrenic melt down, which gives Finn momentum to do his comeback but Bray counters the Coup De Grace into a mandible claw for the pinfall win (which somehow gives the move more oomph)

Fiend gets spooky lighting and teleports away. I haven't marked out for a wrestler like this in YEARS
10/10

Brock Lesnar vs Seth Rollins video package : They're literally trying to channel Edge's heat , having Seth get cashed in on after a grueling match . There's been a lot of ska about Seth being set back by Lesnar but the sequence of events makes it work
Plus Seth looks like a hero doing so .

WWE Universal Championship

Seth Rollins vs Brock Lesnar (c) w/ Paul Heyman


This is the usual Brock match someone turned on infinite finishers in Smackdown vd Raw . Seth gets shit in early but Lesnar gets his beast shit in We also get a Russian necklift via Seth's rib tape. Suplexes Seth fights back with his big moves but more suplexes . I've never seen a Release Snap Suplex. Brock somehow makes the set up to a German a submission Seth gets more but Brock nearly drives Seth through the ring post Seth gets two splashes and a curb stomp for a nearfall! Jesus Christ Seth counters an F5 with a super kicks that looks like it floors Lesnar and a curb stomp to win! The crowd erupts !
This was a battle and an awesome main event

8/10

This was a great show , bolstered by Lesnar vs Seth , Charlotte vs Trish , and THE FIEND! I can see how people aren't big fans of the program right now, despite me enjoying the show. Angles that should've had more going on in them (IE: Shane vs Owens) felt anemic. But, the wrestling in the ring, for the exception of the one match completely overloaded with story bullshit (Owens vs Shane) was GREAT at best, average at worst, which is a lot more than you can say of some WWE shows of the past 10 years.
Up next on NWK Reviews
Matt Riddle's/Josh Barnett's Bloodsport
AAA When World Collide
WWE Wrestlemania 21
NWA-TNA Weekly Shows
WWE New Year's Revolution 2006

User avatar
Bob-O
Posts: 3514
Joined: Dec 17th, '10, 06:06

Re: NWK Reviews WWE Summerslam 2019

Post by Bob-O » Aug 13th, '19, 11:46

NWK2000 wrote:
Aug 12th, '19, 21:57
Wtf is up with Ricochet's ring gear? Styles works Ricochet leg and Chef fights back only for AJ to get it back quickly but Chet won't stay down . Ricochet counters a Calf Crusher with an Anaconda Vice. Cool suplex combo for two . Anderson and Gallows distract Chet but AJ hits a botchy looking catch Styles Clash to retain

I saw this touted as a two and a half star match which is bullshit This got over a slower , douchier AJ well enough.
6.75/10
Ricochet's ring gear looked stupid, I'm not sure who he was paying homage to, but he looked like a Gimp. They just can't leave well enough alone... dude doesn't need to dress up like a superhero, let him BE a superhero.

We talked about this match the other night, but I'll add to that convo here as it applies. I don't think people understand what's going on. I've noticed in every single one of their matches that AJ has toned it down with Ricochet, and I thought it was brilliant. People were looking for a spotfest, and I think WWE did right here by giving all the high spots to Ricochet and letting AJ work a little more calculated. Not only does it get AJ's heel persona over, but as somebody they're clearly looking to build up in short order, this approach get's AJ his win while and heat while not burying Ricochet one bit. Doing a program with AJ at this point is risky, keeping him dialed down in the ring was a must for the sake of Ricochet in my opinion.
NWK2000 wrote:
Aug 12th, '19, 21:57
I hate being so critical of this, as this is clearly Chapter 1 of a long story, so we'll get more cohesive matches down the road, but this was sooo clunky. This would've been a dud if not for KO's ability to convey emotion. The reactions he was getting proves Kevin has too guy potential
This is only Chapter 1!? Good god, they've been feuding for two years! Kill me. Please.
Image

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 25036
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12

Re: NWK Reviews WWE Summerslam 2019

Post by Big Red Machine » Aug 13th, '19, 11:50

NWK2000 wrote:
Aug 12th, '19, 21:57
I hate being so critical of this, as this is clearly Chapter 1 of a long story, so we'll get more cohesive matches down the road, but this was sooo clunky. This would've been a dud if not for KO's ability to convey emotion. The reactions he was getting proves Kevin has too guy potential
At this point with Shane, any assumption that the story will actually develop is foolish. The entire Roman feud was the same thing over and over again for months, as was the Miz feud for the three months after Shane turned heel.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Northern Gate
CHIKARA Hot Off the Griddle

User avatar
NWK2000
Posts: 1330
Joined: Feb 26th, '14, 00:52

Re: NWK Reviews WWE Summerslam 2019

Post by NWK2000 » Aug 13th, '19, 13:06

Bob-O wrote:
Aug 13th, '19, 11:46

Ricochet's ring gear looked stupid, I'm not sure who he was paying homage to, but he looked like a Gimp. They just can't leave well enough alone... dude doesn't need to dress up like a superhero, let him BE a superhero.
I can see the logic by having him dress like a superhero, as I'm sure that would pop more action figure buys than just a generic looking wrestler. But there's a way to do that and look somewhat cool (see, Ali's Iron Man knockoff stuff). Ricochet looks like he's wearing a singlet to cover up a gut or something.

We talked about this match the other night, but I'll add to that convo here as it applies. I don't think people understand what's going on. I've noticed in every single one of their matches that AJ has toned it down with Ricochet, and I thought it was brilliant. People were looking for a spotfest, and I think WWE did right here by giving all the high spots to Ricochet and letting AJ work a little more calculated. Not only does it get AJ's heel persona over, but as somebody they're clearly looking to build up in short order, this approach get's AJ his win while and heat while not burying Ricochet one bit. Doing a program with AJ at this point is risky, keeping him dialed down in the ring was a must for the sake of Ricochet in my opinion.
This. Exactly this.


This is only Chapter 1!? Good god, they've been feuding for two years! Kill me. Please.
Keep in mind I'm like, the one person not named McMahon enjoying this iteration of Shane. I just want a better put together match. I feel like the match ground to halt so everyone could skitter into position several times, which is so below what Owens, Elias (and even Shane for God's sake!) can do. I think KO is a great foil for Shane, and I like the idea of what's going on here, I just want better matches.
Up next on NWK Reviews
Matt Riddle's/Josh Barnett's Bloodsport
AAA When World Collide
WWE Wrestlemania 21
NWA-TNA Weekly Shows
WWE New Year's Revolution 2006

User avatar
Bob-O
Posts: 3514
Joined: Dec 17th, '10, 06:06

Re: NWK Reviews WWE Summerslam 2019

Post by Bob-O » Aug 13th, '19, 15:03

NWK2000 wrote:
Aug 13th, '19, 13:06
Keep in mind I'm like, the one person not named McMahon enjoying this iteration of Shane. I just want a better put together match. I feel like the match ground to halt so everyone could skitter into position several times, which is so below what Owens, Elias (and even Shane for God's sake!) can do. I think KO is a great foil for Shane, and I like the idea of what's going on here, I just want better matches.
Fair, but I'll disagree for different reasons than #goawayshane.

He's had matches over the years, but I don't think he's supposed to be seen as a "wrestler", more of an Authority Figure who isn't afraid to wrestle and it's got to the point of delusion. I like the idea of Vince's son being severely underqualified yet somehow finding ways to come out on top because he's a McMahon whether it's power, money, stupidity (jumping off a cell), or just being ~slightly~ better than somebody right off the street and outsmarting an opponent into not taking him seriously. Since there was reference on the show already, I'll compare him to Buzz Lightyear with the rest of the lockerroom trying to tell him he can't fly...

For the sake of a great character, a GOOD Shane McMahon match should be the last thing we want.

I don't think you're alone in enjoying this iteration of Shane, it's brilliant. However, I think you might be in small numbers if you think he's not been over-used to the point of exhaustion.
Image

User avatar
NWK2000
Posts: 1330
Joined: Feb 26th, '14, 00:52

Re: NWK Reviews WWE Summerslam 2019

Post by NWK2000 » Aug 13th, '19, 20:53

Bob-O wrote:
Aug 13th, '19, 15:03
NWK2000 wrote:
Aug 13th, '19, 13:06
Keep in mind I'm like, the one person not named McMahon enjoying this iteration of Shane. I just want a better put together match. I feel like the match ground to halt so everyone could skitter into position several times, which is so below what Owens, Elias (and even Shane for God's sake!) can do. I think KO is a great foil for Shane, and I like the idea of what's going on here, I just want better matches.
Fair, but I'll disagree for different reasons than #goawayshane.

He's had matches over the years, but I don't think he's supposed to be seen as a "wrestler", more of an Authority Figure who isn't afraid to wrestle and it's got to the point of delusion. I like the idea of Vince's son being severely underqualified yet somehow finding ways to come out on top because he's a McMahon whether it's power, money, stupidity (jumping off a cell), or just being ~slightly~ better than somebody right off the street and outsmarting an opponent into not taking him seriously. Since there was reference on the show already, I'll compare him to Buzz Lightyear with the rest of the lockerroom trying to tell him he can't fly...

For the sake of a great character, a GOOD Shane McMahon match should be the last thing we want.

I don't think you're alone in enjoying this iteration of Shane, it's brilliant. However, I think you might be in small numbers if you think he's not been over-used to the point of exhaustion.
Oh, he is. I just find the ground swell of anger laughable.. Wrestling is a carny, keep it in the family kind of business. Should it evolve beyond that? Yeah. But this isn't some new phenomenon, we just all think we're smart now and age-old injustices are new injustices. Same with Brock not being on TV all the time and being champion . When the NWA World Title was a traveling belt, you didn't always have your world champion on TV, and when you did it was big business. What you did have however, was your local mainstay who put on great matches and was the top guy, and Seth was that.

What I'm saying is, let's not pretend like anything we're bitching about is anything new.
Up next on NWK Reviews
Matt Riddle's/Josh Barnett's Bloodsport
AAA When World Collide
WWE Wrestlemania 21
NWA-TNA Weekly Shows
WWE New Year's Revolution 2006

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 25036
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12

Re: NWK Reviews WWE Summerslam 2019

Post by Big Red Machine » Aug 13th, '19, 21:18

NWK2000 wrote:
Aug 13th, '19, 20:53
Bob-O wrote:
Aug 13th, '19, 15:03
NWK2000 wrote:
Aug 13th, '19, 13:06
Keep in mind I'm like, the one person not named McMahon enjoying this iteration of Shane. I just want a better put together match. I feel like the match ground to halt so everyone could skitter into position several times, which is so below what Owens, Elias (and even Shane for God's sake!) can do. I think KO is a great foil for Shane, and I like the idea of what's going on here, I just want better matches.
Fair, but I'll disagree for different reasons than #goawayshane.

He's had matches over the years, but I don't think he's supposed to be seen as a "wrestler", more of an Authority Figure who isn't afraid to wrestle and it's got to the point of delusion. I like the idea of Vince's son being severely underqualified yet somehow finding ways to come out on top because he's a McMahon whether it's power, money, stupidity (jumping off a cell), or just being ~slightly~ better than somebody right off the street and outsmarting an opponent into not taking him seriously. Since there was reference on the show already, I'll compare him to Buzz Lightyear with the rest of the lockerroom trying to tell him he can't fly...

For the sake of a great character, a GOOD Shane McMahon match should be the last thing we want.

I don't think you're alone in enjoying this iteration of Shane, it's brilliant. However, I think you might be in small numbers if you think he's not been over-used to the point of exhaustion.
Oh, he is. I just find the ground swell of anger laughable.. Wrestling is a carny, keep it in the family kind of business. Should it evolve beyond that? Yeah. But this isn't some new phenomenon, we just all think we're smart now and age-old injustices are new injustices. Same with Brock not being on TV all the time and being champion . When the NWA World Title was a traveling belt, you didn't always have your world champion on TV, and when you did it was big business. What you did have however, was your local mainstay who put on great matches and was the top guy, and Seth was that.

What I'm saying is, let's not pretend like anything we're bitching about is anything new.
You're completely off base on Brock. The angle with Brock is "he doesn't like WWE or the fans or even pro wrestling." The NWA World Champion was out working somewhere every night, and often defending his title. No one was ever supposed to be angry that Ric Flair wasn't working the Crockett loop every week. It was understood that he had other responsibilities. In more modern times, even places ROH like in it's heyday (and even in the relatively recent past with Lethal as champion) made a point of telling you that the champion was off wrestling somewhere else.

Times have changed now and people rightfully expect the world champion to be on TV often. He doesn't have to defend his belt (though it'd be nice if they officially repealed the Thirty Days Rule in that case), but he needs to be around. This sort of thing could have worked for a relatively short time (like six or eight months), but they did it for THE MAJORITY OF TWO AND A HALF STRAIGHT YEARS, and gave us a bunch of f*ck finishes on PPVs between then to support more of this bullsh*t. Then throw in the short matches that did real damage to Joe and Balor (and, with Joe, turning a major dream match for many people into a huge disappointment. It got the point when people were happier when Brock wasn't around because when he was the assumption was that we were in for a disappointing, short match.

You're also failing to see with Shane that people are tired of the same story and over and over again, which is what Shane has given us in all three of his heel feuds now, with zero development. Lack of development in storylines has been a MAJOR problem for WWE over the past two and a half years, especially when combined with their penchant for getting from one "chapter" (though I use that term very loosely) to the next via f*ck finishes on PPVs. Think of all of the feuds that have gone on for at least two more PPVs than they needed to, or storylines that spent months treading water. Think of guys like the current Sami Zayn who they give this new character to but don't give him any actual storylines, so he goes out there week after week after week and cuts the same f*cking promo. This promotion is absolutely atrocious at telling stories, and that is why people are getting so sick and tired of things like Shane or this Brock crap.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Northern Gate
CHIKARA Hot Off the Griddle

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 19681
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32

Re: NWK Reviews WWE Summerslam 2019

Post by cero2k » Aug 14th, '19, 15:33

Big Red Machine wrote:
Aug 13th, '19, 11:50
NWK2000 wrote:
Aug 12th, '19, 21:57
I hate being so critical of this, as this is clearly Chapter 1 of a long story, so we'll get more cohesive matches down the road, but this was sooo clunky. This would've been a dud if not for KO's ability to convey emotion. The reactions he was getting proves Kevin has too guy potential
At this point with Shane, any assumption that the story will actually develop is foolish. The entire Roman feud was the same thing over and over again for months, as was the Miz feud for the three months after Shane turned heel.
i'm still waiting to know what was in the lockbox
Image

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 19681
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32

Re: NWK Reviews WWE Summerslam 2019

Post by cero2k » Aug 14th, '19, 15:36

NWK2000 wrote:
Aug 12th, '19, 21:57

Natalya vs Becky Lynch (c) [/center][/b]

They start out hot . They do some technical wrestling and Nattie works Becky's leg . Top turnbuckle sharpshooter !
! Nattie goes arm first into the announce table and stairs . They basically tease Montreal with Nattie being in the sharp. shooter but she gets out . Both women sell aeesonekg . Nattie puts in an arm bar Becky crawls ouf of the ring mid sharpshooter . Nattie just kinda faceplants into the Disarmher for the submission loss .
were you watching WWE or wXw ?
Image

User avatar
NWK2000
Posts: 1330
Joined: Feb 26th, '14, 00:52

Re: NWK Reviews WWE Summerslam 2019

Post by NWK2000 » Aug 14th, '19, 15:41

cero2k wrote:
Aug 14th, '19, 15:36
NWK2000 wrote:
Aug 12th, '19, 21:57

Natalya vs Becky Lynch (c) [/center][/b]

They start out hot . They do some technical wrestling and Nattie works Becky's leg . Top turnbuckle sharpshooter !
! Nattie goes arm first into the announce table and stairs . They basically tease Montreal with Nattie being in the sharp. shooter but she gets out . Both women sell aeesonekg . Nattie puts in an arm bar Becky crawls ouf of the ring mid sharpshooter . Nattie just kinda faceplants into the Disarmher for the submission loss .
were you watching WWE or wXw ?


Lmao. wrote it on my phone and copied it, sorry. Meant "awesomely"
Up next on NWK Reviews
Matt Riddle's/Josh Barnett's Bloodsport
AAA When World Collide
WWE Wrestlemania 21
NWA-TNA Weekly Shows
WWE New Year's Revolution 2006

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 25036
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12

Re: NWK Reviews WWE Summerslam 2019

Post by Big Red Machine » Aug 14th, '19, 21:06

cero2k wrote:
Aug 14th, '19, 15:33
Big Red Machine wrote:
Aug 13th, '19, 11:50
NWK2000 wrote:
Aug 12th, '19, 21:57
I hate being so critical of this, as this is clearly Chapter 1 of a long story, so we'll get more cohesive matches down the road, but this was sooo clunky. This would've been a dud if not for KO's ability to convey emotion. The reactions he was getting proves Kevin has too guy potential
At this point with Shane, any assumption that the story will actually develop is foolish. The entire Roman feud was the same thing over and over again for months, as was the Miz feud for the three months after Shane turned heel.
i'm still waiting to know what was in the lockbox
Victoria's pet spider
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Northern Gate
CHIKARA Hot Off the Griddle

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests