Miz & Mrs.

All WWE/F Related Reviews and Discussions
Big Red Machine

Miz & Mrs.

Post by Big Red Machine » Jul 25th, '18, 01:13

I watched the fifteen minutes of it I have my DVR set to record for SD overrun... and this show actually seems pretty funny. Funny enough that I'm actually going to seek out the rest of the first episode. Also, it comes across as 100% more believable than Total Divas. Miz is definitely a character, but it's like, Miz the wrestling character turned down to a 5, but also allowed to say and do stuff he can't on WWE TV. Basically everything I saw is something I can 100% believe that Mike Mizanin purposely playing this half-Miz character would do.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

KILLdozer

Re: Miz & Mrs.

Post by KILLdozer » Jul 25th, '18, 05:40

As Hank Hill would say -"That's it. I'm gonna kick your ass!"
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

NWK2000

Post by NWK2000 » Jul 25th, '18, 08:20

Big Red Machine wrote: Jul 25th, '18, 01:13 Basically everything I saw is something I can 100% believe that Mike Mizanin purposely playing this half-Miz character would do.
He seems like the kind of guy that would go to extraordinary lengths to make Maryse laugh (IE the nude photo shoot incident)
NWK Reviews is closed for business for now.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jul 25th, '18, 09:19

NWK2000 wrote: Jul 25th, '18, 08:20
Big Red Machine wrote: Jul 25th, '18, 01:13 Basically everything I saw is something I can 100% believe that Mike Mizanin purposely playing this half-Miz character would do.
He seems like the kind of guy that would go to extraordinary lengths to make Maryse laugh (IE the nude photo shoot incident)
Yes. But us, too. They did an aside prior to that when he realizes there is no towel in then little "changing" room they have for him and he's he's unsure of whether he's supposed to just walk onto the set with his junk hanging out and be all casual about it or if the proper etiquette is to cover yourself with your hands, but maybe that just makes it more awkward for everyone and the more casual you are about it the more casual everyone else will be, etc.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jul 25th, '18, 17:48

I wasn't being off topic...if it wasn't obvious...I'm gonna kick your ass for actually watching and talkin' about this lol. I'll see you in the crowd at the women's PPV.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.