And It Continues.

All WWE/F Related Reviews and Discussions
KILLdozer

And It Continues.

Post by KILLdozer » Oct 9th, '17, 07:34

Some things have occurred to me last night.

The guy that could literally never win on his own-now just has two short dudes doing what he couldn't do for him the whole time, who are both proven to be better than him. That said, that inevitable turn against him? Man will that be great, just because he's an idiot. Part of this whole thing I believe is trolling, they know that part about his win loss record lol. Another thing is , it's pretty ridiculous that their way of getting Indian fans is "that guy looks like you and tries to sound like you, so you should watch this show more often." Lol gtfoh.

If you have people they wanna see doing extremely great in ring stuff and in promos, they'll watch the show even if the Champion was literally tattoed green.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Big Red Machine

Re: And It Continues.

Post by Big Red Machine » Oct 9th, '17, 10:43

KILLdozer wrote: Oct 9th, '17, 07:34 Some things have occurred to me last night.

The guy that could literally never win on his own-now just has two short dudes doing what he couldn't do for him the whole time, who are both proven to be better than him. That said, that inevitable turn against him? Man will that be great, just because he's an idiot. Part of this whole thing I believe is trolling, they know that part about his win loss record lol. Another thing is , it's pretty ridiculous that their way of getting Indian fans is "that guy looks like you and tries to sound like you, so you should watch this show more often." Lol gtfoh.

If you have people they wanna see doing extremely great in ring stuff and in promos, they'll watch the show even if the Champion was literally tattoed green.
Not only that, but I think they actively negate whatever "this guy looks and talks like me" pull factor there is by having him be a boring, cheating heel and thus not someone who people are inclined to want to see as a representative of themselves.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

KILLdozer

Re: And It Continues.

Post by KILLdozer » Oct 9th, '17, 11:55

Big Red Machine wrote: Oct 9th, '17, 10:43
KILLdozer wrote: Oct 9th, '17, 07:34 Some things have occurred to me last night.

Not only that, but I think they actively negate whatever "this guy looks and talks like me" pull factor there is by having him be a boring, cheating heel and thus not someone who people are inclined to want to see as a representative of themselves.
Exactly, why have the shit heel guy be "the one" for this? So it's saying all Indian people want to see THAT GUY as someone they can relate to lol. Again, gtfoh with that ridiculous shoddy and simple minded attempt at getting their attention.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.