Bray Wyatt's 'Sister Abigail" plans

All WWE/F Related Reviews and Discussions
cero2k
Site Admin

Bray Wyatt's 'Sister Abigail" plans

Post by cero2k » Oct 5th, '17, 13:21

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/sister ... daGKWhSyMp

If you were confused by Bray Wyatt‘s Sister Abigail promo during Raw this week, we’ve got the explanation you’re looking for below … but warning, spoilers lie ahead.

Sources with direct knowledge tell us the current plan is for Wyatt to wrestle at TLC using the name “Sister Abigail” — similar to how Finn Balor becomes The Demon — and he’d wear a different outfit.

From what we’re being told, WWE is NOT planning to introduce a female character with the name.

For those who missed it, Wyatt transformed into a scarecrow-like character last night during a backstage promo directed at Balor and a female voice could be heard laughing alongside his.

No word on whether the match will have any sort of additional gimmick attached.

KILLdozer

Re: Bray Wyatt's 'Sister Abigail" plans

Post by KILLdozer » Oct 5th, '17, 13:48

Explains some of the nonsense and mania he spouts constantly I suppose. They're somehow linked from within his head and he hears the thoughts, etc etc. That's too easy and simple for the WWE, over the top, ridiculous Bray Wyatt way of doing things though.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Oct 5th, '17, 14:22

All of this sounds exceptionally stupid and I don’t know if I’ll even be watching this one live.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Oct 7th, '17, 18:10

Well... I guess this is some sort of clarification on what/who this "Sister Abigail" is, so that's the bright side. But yeah. Bray dressing in drag is not the answer.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Oct 7th, '17, 18:54

Big Red Machine wrote: Oct 7th, '17, 18:10 Well... I guess this is some sort of clarification on what/who this "Sister Abigail" is, so that's the bright side. But yeah. Bray dressing in drag is not the answer.
What about all of the continuity thus far? Being dead, Randy Orton destroying the former house and then desecrating, destroying, and burning the bones lol.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Oct 7th, '17, 20:28

KILLdozer wrote: Oct 7th, '17, 18:54
Big Red Machine wrote: Oct 7th, '17, 18:10 Well... I guess this is some sort of clarification on what/who this "Sister Abigail" is, so that's the bright side. But yeah. Bray dressing in drag is not the answer.
What about all of the continuity thus far? Being dead, Randy Orton destroying the former house and then desecrating, destroying, and burning the bones lol.
The answer is that all of that depends on how Bray sees this "Sister Abigail" personality. If she is a ghost a that Bray thinks he is being possessed by then it makes sense. My guess, unfortunately, is that they don't even remember that they ever had a grave for her in the first place.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Oct 8th, '17, 09:13

Big Red Machine wrote: Oct 7th, '17, 20:28
The answer is that all of that depends on how Bray sees this "Sister Abigail" personality. If she is a ghost a that Bray thinks he is being possessed by then it makes sense. My guess, unfortunately, is that they don't even remember that they ever had a grave for her in the first place.
didn't Bray Wyatt get Sister Abigail's powers and become immortal at one point?

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Oct 8th, '17, 09:23

cero2k wrote: Oct 8th, '17, 09:13
Big Red Machine wrote: Oct 7th, '17, 20:28

didn't Bray Wyatt get Sister Abigail's powers and become immortal at one point?
I honestly don't remember. Was this the promo after Orton killed the already-dead Abigail by stabbing her grave with a Crusyx(tm)?

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Oct 8th, '17, 11:49

I doubt that they did any , let alone all , of this Abigail nonsense with any regards and plans for all it to eventually be part of a greater plot one day such as this. That would require Wyatt actually having direction continuously from the beginning, lol it feels like this is FINALLY something they were able to use to figure out how to least give him something real.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Oct 9th, '17, 23:18

What an idiot!

Me looking at my phone seeing that shit on WWE FB!

Ahahahahahaha! WHAT AN IDIOT!!!

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Oct 13th, '17, 12:26

How the fuck do you just explain that video effect away of the shifting between characters? That's literally some 90s Undertaker shit lol. What's next, I can't wait! Ahahaha!

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Oct 13th, '17, 15:42

KILLdozer wrote: Oct 13th, '17, 12:26 How the fuck do you just explain that video effect away of the shifting between characters? That's literally some 90s Undertaker shit lol. What's next, I can't wait! Ahahaha!
i would expect it builds to an Evening Gown Match at Survivor Series

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Oct 13th, '17, 17:24

Why would I want to see the alter ego of a bitch whose current regular personality I don't really give a fuck about, because it's that of an idiot anyway?