Bray Wyatt's 'Sister Abigail" plans

All WWE/F Related Reviews and Discussions
Post Reply
User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 14873
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32
Favorite Wrestler: Eddie Guerrero
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Bray Wyatt's 'Sister Abigail" plans

Post by cero2k » Oct 5th, '17, 13:21

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/sister ... daGKWhSyMp

If you were confused by Bray Wyatt‘s Sister Abigail promo during Raw this week, we’ve got the explanation you’re looking for below … but warning, spoilers lie ahead.


Sources with direct knowledge tell us the current plan is for Wyatt to wrestle at TLC using the name “Sister Abigail” — similar to how Finn Balor becomes The Demon — and he’d wear a different outfit.

From what we’re being told, WWE is NOT planning to introduce a female character with the name.

For those who missed it, Wyatt transformed into a scarecrow-like character last night during a backstage promo directed at Balor and a female voice could be heard laughing alongside his.

No word on whether the match will have any sort of additional gimmick attached.


Image

User avatar
KILLdozer
Posts: 3531
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 22:54
Favorite Wrestler: Idk
Location: Ocean Springs,MS.

Re: Bray Wyatt's 'Sister Abigail" plans

Post by KILLdozer » Oct 5th, '17, 13:48

Explains some of the nonsense and mania he spouts constantly I suppose. They're somehow linked from within his head and he hears the thoughts, etc etc. That's too easy and simple for the WWE, over the top, ridiculous Bray Wyatt way of doing things though.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

User avatar
Serujuunin
Posts: 1725
Joined: Dec 17th, '10, 19:56
Favorite Wrestler: Jeff Hardy
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Contact:

Re: Bray Wyatt's 'Sister Abigail" plans

Post by Serujuunin » Oct 5th, '17, 14:22

All of this sounds exceptionally stupid and I don’t know if I’ll even be watching this one live.

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 18781
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12
Favorite Wrestler: Kane

Re: Bray Wyatt's 'Sister Abigail" plans

Post by Big Red Machine » Oct 7th, '17, 18:10

Well... I guess this is some sort of clarification on what/who this "Sister Abigail" is, so that's the bright side. But yeah. Bray dressing in drag is not the answer.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
WWE in 2005
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
TNA Victory Road 2008
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
ECW Guilty As Charged 1999

User avatar
KILLdozer
Posts: 3531
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 22:54
Favorite Wrestler: Idk
Location: Ocean Springs,MS.

Re: Bray Wyatt's 'Sister Abigail" plans

Post by KILLdozer » Oct 7th, '17, 18:54

Big Red Machine wrote:
Oct 7th, '17, 18:10
Well... I guess this is some sort of clarification on what/who this "Sister Abigail" is, so that's the bright side. But yeah. Bray dressing in drag is not the answer.
What about all of the continuity thus far? Being dead, Randy Orton destroying the former house and then desecrating, destroying, and burning the bones lol.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 18781
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12
Favorite Wrestler: Kane

Re: Bray Wyatt's 'Sister Abigail" plans

Post by Big Red Machine » Oct 7th, '17, 20:28

KILLdozer wrote:
Oct 7th, '17, 18:54
Big Red Machine wrote:
Oct 7th, '17, 18:10
Well... I guess this is some sort of clarification on what/who this "Sister Abigail" is, so that's the bright side. But yeah. Bray dressing in drag is not the answer.
What about all of the continuity thus far? Being dead, Randy Orton destroying the former house and then desecrating, destroying, and burning the bones lol.
The answer is that all of that depends on how Bray sees this "Sister Abigail" personality. If she is a ghost a that Bray thinks he is being possessed by then it makes sense. My guess, unfortunately, is that they don't even remember that they ever had a grave for her in the first place.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
WWE in 2005
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
TNA Victory Road 2008
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
ECW Guilty As Charged 1999

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 14873
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32
Favorite Wrestler: Eddie Guerrero
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Bray Wyatt's 'Sister Abigail" plans

Post by cero2k » Oct 8th, '17, 09:13

Big Red Machine wrote:
Oct 7th, '17, 20:28
KILLdozer wrote:
Oct 7th, '17, 18:54
Big Red Machine wrote:
Oct 7th, '17, 18:10
Well... I guess this is some sort of clarification on what/who this "Sister Abigail" is, so that's the bright side. But yeah. Bray dressing in drag is not the answer.
What about all of the continuity thus far? Being dead, Randy Orton destroying the former house and then desecrating, destroying, and burning the bones lol.
The answer is that all of that depends on how Bray sees this "Sister Abigail" personality. If she is a ghost a that Bray thinks he is being possessed by then it makes sense. My guess, unfortunately, is that they don't even remember that they ever had a grave for her in the first place.
didn't Bray Wyatt get Sister Abigail's powers and become immortal at one point?
Image

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 18781
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12
Favorite Wrestler: Kane

Re: Bray Wyatt's 'Sister Abigail" plans

Post by Big Red Machine » Oct 8th, '17, 09:23

cero2k wrote:
Oct 8th, '17, 09:13
Big Red Machine wrote:
Oct 7th, '17, 20:28
KILLdozer wrote:
Oct 7th, '17, 18:54


What about all of the continuity thus far? Being dead, Randy Orton destroying the former house and then desecrating, destroying, and burning the bones lol.
The answer is that all of that depends on how Bray sees this "Sister Abigail" personality. If she is a ghost a that Bray thinks he is being possessed by then it makes sense. My guess, unfortunately, is that they don't even remember that they ever had a grave for her in the first place.
didn't Bray Wyatt get Sister Abigail's powers and become immortal at one point?
I honestly don't remember. Was this the promo after Orton killed the already-dead Abigail by stabbing her grave with a Crusyx(tm)?
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
WWE in 2005
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
TNA Victory Road 2008
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
ECW Guilty As Charged 1999

User avatar
KILLdozer
Posts: 3531
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 22:54
Favorite Wrestler: Idk
Location: Ocean Springs,MS.

Re: Bray Wyatt's 'Sister Abigail" plans

Post by KILLdozer » Oct 8th, '17, 11:49

I doubt that they did any , let alone all , of this Abigail nonsense with any regards and plans for all it to eventually be part of a greater plot one day such as this. That would require Wyatt actually having direction continuously from the beginning, lol it feels like this is FINALLY something they were able to use to figure out how to least give him something real.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

User avatar
KILLdozer
Posts: 3531
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 22:54
Favorite Wrestler: Idk
Location: Ocean Springs,MS.

Re: Bray Wyatt's 'Sister Abigail" plans

Post by KILLdozer » Oct 9th, '17, 23:18

What an idiot!



Me looking at my phone seeing that shit on WWE FB!

Ahahahahahaha! WHAT AN IDIOT!!!
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

User avatar
KILLdozer
Posts: 3531
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 22:54
Favorite Wrestler: Idk
Location: Ocean Springs,MS.

Re: Bray Wyatt's 'Sister Abigail" plans

Post by KILLdozer » Oct 13th, '17, 12:26

How the fuck do you just explain that video effect away of the shifting between characters? That's literally some 90s Undertaker shit lol. What's next, I can't wait! Ahahaha!
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 14873
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32
Favorite Wrestler: Eddie Guerrero
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Bray Wyatt's 'Sister Abigail" plans

Post by cero2k » Oct 13th, '17, 15:42

KILLdozer wrote:
Oct 13th, '17, 12:26
How the fuck do you just explain that video effect away of the shifting between characters? That's literally some 90s Undertaker shit lol. What's next, I can't wait! Ahahaha!
i would expect it builds to an Evening Gown Match at Survivor Series
Image

User avatar
KILLdozer
Posts: 3531
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 22:54
Favorite Wrestler: Idk
Location: Ocean Springs,MS.

Re: Bray Wyatt's 'Sister Abigail" plans

Post by KILLdozer » Oct 13th, '17, 17:24

Why would I want to see the alter ego of a bitch whose current regular personality I don't really give a fuck about, because it's that of an idiot anyway?
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: KILLdozer and 1 guest