Note on the Security Guard in the Gronk Situation

All WWE/F Related Reviews and Discussions
Big Red Machine

Note on the Security Guard in the Gronk Situation

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 7th, '17, 12:55

According to Alvarez this was the same security guard who single-hadnedly dragged The (f*cking) Drifter off on NXT. She is apparently a WWE employee (rather than, as was previously assumed, a Camping World Stadium employee). Apparently the Gronk thing was a shoot because WWE just forgot to smarten her up to the angle. So between this angle where she- a lowly security guard, single-handedly dragged off a large heel, and then the fact that she was getting in the face of an NFL player, I think it's entirely possible that they could turn her into a sort of female 911 who always gets sent out to drag comedy dorks or undercarders away when necessary.
Thoughts?
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

cero2k
Site Admin

Re: Note on the Security Guard in the Gronk Situation

Post by cero2k » Apr 7th, '17, 13:21

Big Red Machine wrote:According to Alvarez this was the same security guard who single-hadnedly dragged The (f*cking) Drifter off on NXT. She is apparently a WWE employee (rather than, as was previously assumed, a Camping World Stadium employee). Apparently the Gronk thing was a shoot because WWE just forgot to smarten her up to the angle. So between this angle where she- a lowly security guard, single-handedly dragged off a large heel, and then the fact that she was getting in the face of an NFL player, I think it's entirely possible that they could turn her into a sort of female 911 who always gets sent out to drag comedy dorks or undercarders away when necessary.
Thoughts?

i really liked the way he put it. Have this woman control things by herself for a bit, then proceed to make her like a secret weapon for handling problems. After that you just one day make her someone's personal enforcer. This woman could easily be built as the next chyna if handled correctly. Slowly make her recognizable handling plants, pull aparts, and eventually one day she takes out an actual wrestler.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 7th, '17, 13:30

cero2k wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:According to Alvarez this was the same security guard who single-hadnedly dragged The (f*cking) Drifter off on NXT. She is apparently a WWE employee (rather than, as was previously assumed, a Camping World Stadium employee). Apparently the Gronk thing was a shoot because WWE just forgot to smarten her up to the angle. So between this angle where she- a lowly security guard, single-handedly dragged off a large heel, and then the fact that she was getting in the face of an NFL player, I think it's entirely possible that they could turn her into a sort of female 911 who always gets sent out to drag comedy dorks or undercarders away when necessary.
Thoughts?

i really liked the way he put it. Have this woman control things by herself for a bit, then proceed to make her like a secret weapon for handling problems. After that you just one day make her someone's personal enforcer. This woman could easily be built as the next chyna if handled correctly. Slowly make her recognizable handling plants, pull aparts, and eventually one day she takes out an actual wrestler.

Well... she just did take out an actual wrestler.

The plant thing is good in theory and might have worked in a different age, but I'd be afraid that it would encourage people to challenge her (then again, they would technically be stepping over the legal line by doing so, so there really wouldn't be any reason why she couldn't legit mess up anyone who does, which could actually get her over more [in the belivability sense, not the popularity sense... but she doesn't need to be popular, she just needs to be seen as a threat]).

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Apr 7th, '17, 14:10

Big Red Machine wrote:Well... she just did take out an actual wrestler.

well, i kinda meant in the main roster once she would start getting pushed

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 7th, '17, 14:26

cero2k wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:Well... she just did take out an actual wrestler.

well, i kinda meant in the main roster once she would start getting pushed

That should be the moment she becomes someone's bodyguard. Like, you have a brawl going on and you sent out two or three security guys who get taken out and then she shows up but just goes right for the babyface and helps the babyface beat down the heel. Then she gets fired and comes back the next week as the heel's bodyguard.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Apr 7th, '17, 15:34

yeah, just never really make it obvious that she is working for WWE as a character, just straight up have it that she is there when shit does down and she happens to be the one fixing stuff, and then suddenly she controls a wrestler and the crowd goes holy shit, she completely no sold [insert name]