In hindsight, Lesnar vs Slater would had been a better feud than Lesnar vs Ambrose

All WWE/F Related Reviews and Discussions
cero2k
Site Admin

In hindsight, Lesnar vs Slater would had been a better feud than Lesnar vs Ambrose

Post by cero2k » Apr 6th, '17, 12:43

it would had been a losing effort for Slater, but standing up to Lesnar for his kids would had been a great underdog story for Slater. I was really behind him.

phpBB [video]

XIV

Re: In hindsight, Lesnar vs Slater would had been a better feud than Lesnar vs Ambrose

Post by XIV » Apr 6th, '17, 14:13

Hey, anyone remember that time Brock Lesnar said shit live on RAW and never got punished?
Have A Nice Day!

Big Red Machine

Re: In hindsight, Lesnar vs Slater would had been a better feud than Lesnar vs Ambrose

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 6th, '17, 15:17

cero2k wrote:it would had been a losing effort for Slater, but standing up to Lesnar for his kids would had been a great underdog story for Slater. I was really behind him.

phpBB [video]

What kids? Isn't the gimmick that he made the kids up because was trying to get hired out of sympathy (you know, rather than actually earning)?
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Apr 6th, '17, 15:33

Big Red Machine wrote:What kids? Isn't the gimmick that he made the kids up because was trying to get hired out of sympathy (you know, rather than actually earning)?

two kids are legit, he just exaggerated the other ones as he kinda hints on this promo. I mean, he was there to earn that spot by fighting Lesnar of all people, and he wasn't backing down.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 6th, '17, 18:17

cero2k wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:What kids? Isn't the gimmick that he made the kids up because was trying to get hired out of sympathy (you know, rather than actually earning)?

two kids are legit, he just exaggerated the other ones as he kinda hints on this promo. I mean, he was there to earn that spot by fighting Lesnar of all people, and he wasn't backing down.

Yeah. And he got murdered by Brock, just like he got murdered by every single person he faced, both during this storyline and before it. He's a liar trying to manipulate people to get sympathy he doesn't deserve. He's lucky his loser ass wasn't fired long before it was.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3