They'll NEVER Learn, Will They?

All WWE/F Related Reviews and Discussions
Big Red Machine

They'll NEVER Learn, Will They?

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 29th, '17, 21:13

Roman comes in at #30 and beats everyone including the Undertaker before getting eliminated by Orton, because setting up a title match finish that makes ROman look like the uncrowned champion isn't enough. We've got to have him beat a bunch of guys in the Rumble, too.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

XIV

Re: They'll NEVER Learn, Will They?

Post by XIV » Jan 29th, '17, 21:31

Roman vs Taker at WM it looks like (with Roman feuding with Strowman until then for costing him the belt).

Cena vs Orton? We've had it. Too many times. I can only hope Orton transfers his spot to Wyatt somehow and maybe we use the next two months to really pull the trigger on Wyatt. I dunno, anything to avoid Cena vs Orton

The only shocker from the royal rumble match was Brock being eliminated so quickly by Goldberg. That was a shock to me. That's 3-0 in a roundabout way. There's no going forward with a Brock vs Goldberg feud now. There's no point.

Pleased for Gallows and Anderson.

Cena does deserve the 16th title and what a great match they had.

The Rumble match also made Corbin long strong as well which is good.

Not enough surprise entrants and Kofi's spot sucked.
Have A Nice Day!

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Jan 29th, '17, 21:38

they'll seriously have Reigns defeat Taker at WM

I'm expecting Orton vs Wyatt with Wyatt winning the title at the EC. Cena vs Joe

Rumble kinda sucked, minimum susprises, they kept a bunch of guys away from each other, no Joe, no Balor, no Rollins, no Hunter, no Gable.

Best match was Cena vs Styles and that still was around 8.5

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 29th, '17, 22:13

cero2k wrote:they'll seriously have Reigns defeat Taker at WM

I'm not so sure. I'm pretty sure they're going for Roman vs. Braun, otherwise you have to have Roman beat Braun in February, which seems like too small a place for a match like that.
cero2k wrote:I'm expecting Orton vs Wyatt with Wyatt winning the title at the EC. Cena vs Joe

Which bugs the hell out of me because there is no reason for the title to be in that feud, and because Cena losing the belt after just one month of this record-tying reign would be stupid.
cero2k wrote:Rumble kinda sucked, minimum susprises, they kept a bunch of guys away from each other, no Joe, no Balor, no Rollins, no Hunter, no Gable.

I disagree. Yes, the surprises were minimum, but I thought that the first fifty-six minutes or so were pretty great. There are one or two things I might have done differently, but I loved all of the little things they did. Then Roman came out and it all came crashing down. I'd rather Joe have not been in this match if he wasn't going to be made to look like a monster, and between Strowman, Corbin, Brock, Big Show, Goldberg, and Taker there were already too many guys in this match who got to look like a monster for Joe to have been able to stand out.
cero2k wrote:Best match was Cena vs Styles and that still was around 8.5

Agree, though I had it at 8.75.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 29th, '17, 22:17

XIV wrote:
Cena vs Orton? We've had it. Too many times.

This is the other thing that worries me. They can't possibly think that doing this AGAIN... and doing it in front of a WrestleMania crowd is a good idea.
XIV wrote:The only shocker from the royal rumble match was Brock being eliminated so quickly by Goldberg. That was a shock to me. That's 3-0 in a roundabout way. There's no going forward with a Brock vs Goldberg feud now. There's no point.

The point is so Brock can overcome this big obstacle and prove that he can beat Goldberg... which is, of course, totally backwards when Brock is the heel and Goldberg is the babyface.
XIV wrote:
Cena does deserve the 16th title and what a great match they had.

I think it would have been better for both Cena and AJ to wait on this until Mania. Yes, the people would have been unhappy about AJ losing, but they wouldn't have pooped on the match from the beginning like they'll do with a potential Cena vs. Orton.

XIV wrote:
Not enough surprise entrants and Kofi's spot sucked.

I wouldn't say that it "sucked" but it was definitely kind of lackluster. I think at this point he is out of cool stuff to do.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation