EC's upcoming adventure @ a WWE Live Event

All WWE/F Related Reviews and Discussions
Earth Child

EC's upcoming adventure @ a WWE Live Event

Post by Earth Child » Aug 3rd, '15, 23:35

So I am going to a WWE live event this Saturday with my Dad. We paid a lot of money to get 5th row seats and I am getting SUPER excited for it.

I've decided to wear my nWo t-shirt and dad is going to wear his Goldberg one. We're so going to look like we belong in 90's WCW :ymblushing:

Anyway, I'm not sure if you guys would be interested in a detailed review, match by match, but I will post a brief blog on how awesome (or not so awesome) it will be. It is just a live event from Sydney after all.

I don't know who is coming down for it but regardless, I'll be starstruck just like I was when I saw Motley Crue for the last time.

Is there anything I should do while at a live event? My brother has suggested bringing a sign, but it's not televised.

Big Red Machine

Re: EC's upcoming adventure @ a WWE Live Event

Post by Big Red Machine » Aug 4th, '15, 07:26

Earth Child wrote:So I am going to a WWE live event this Saturday with my Dad. We paid a lot of money to get 5th row seats and I am getting SUPER excited for it.

I've decided to wear my nWo t-shirt and dad is going to wear his Goldberg one. We're so going to look like we belong in 90's WCW :ymblushing:

Anyway, I'm not sure if you guys would be interested in a detailed review, match by match, but I will post a brief blog on how awesome (or not so awesome) it will be. It is just a live event from Sydney after all.

I don't know who is coming down for it but regardless, I'll be starstruck just like I was when I saw Motley Crue for the last time.

Is there anything I should do while at a live event? My brother has suggested bringing a sign, but it's not televised.
I definitely \would be interested. I always hear that house shows are "more fun," but I'm never sure what that means. Are there more antics going on than usual? Better matches? A different atmosphere? I'm also quite curious as to how good the visibility is if you're not in the bottom bowl of seats.
Looking forward to hearing about it and hope you have a great time!
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Aug 4th, '15, 07:27

Bring a sign plugging the website LOL

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Aug 4th, '15, 08:48

print out a bunch of 'Cesaro section" copies and pass them around!

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Aug 4th, '15, 09:29

Start a chant for Blake & Murphy.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Aug 4th, '15, 09:56

cero2k wrote:print out a bunch of 'Cesaro section" copies and pass them around!
Try to outdo the guy from last night. He only had 7,000. You can do better than that, EC!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Aug 4th, '15, 10:20

buy a bunch of these t-shirts for the crowd

http://www.whatamaneuver.net/shop/cesaro-section

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Aug 7th, '15, 23:14

Big Red Machine wrote:
Earth Child wrote:So I am going to a WWE live event this Saturday with my Dad. We paid a lot of money to get 5th row seats and I am getting SUPER excited for it.

I definitely \would be interested. I always hear that house shows are "more fun," but I'm never sure what that means. Are there more antics going on than usual? Better matches? A different atmosphere? I'm also quite curious as to how good the visibility is if you're not in the bottom bowl of seats.
Looking forward to hearing about it and hope you have a great time!
House shows are more fun I think because the wrestlers get more leeway about the things they can do. In my experience, they respond more to seeing signs, and might point at yours or smile at it or something, like they wouldnt do on tv. The atmosphere is really different, but the downside is, if you're not important enough, you get the "B cast"- none of their headliners or top guys.