All WWE/F Related Reviews and Discussions
cero2k
Site Admin

WWE Elimination Chamber Live Discussion

Post by cero2k » Feb 20th, '11, 16:11

THE ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA's LAST STOP!!!

Results:

Alberto Del Rio defeated Kofi Kingston.
-Del Rio forced Kingston to submit to the Cross Arm Breaker.

RAW EC Match for the WWE Title No 1 Contendership
John Cena vs Randy Orton vs John Morrison vs CM Punk vs Sheamus vs R-Truth

Smackdown EC Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Edge(c) vs Wade Barrett vs Kane vs Rey Mysterio vs Drew McIntyre

WWE Title match
The Miz vs Jerry Lawler

Tag Team Titles
The Corre (Gabriel and Slater) vs Kozmarella (c)

womenwrestlerfan
Future Endeavored

Re: WWE Elimination Chamber Live Discussion

Post by womenwrestlerfan » Feb 20th, '11, 16:16

Well guys,

my guess is that Kofi Kingston is probably gonna be in the Chamber again which will be great, IMO

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Feb 20th, '11, 16:24

womenwrestlerfan wrote:Well guys,

my guess is that Kofi Kingston is probably gonna be in the Chamber again which will be great, IMO
kofi is going against Del Rio, and it's likely that Del Rio will win, so kofi won't be in a good state to enter. I'm kinda thinking a charismatic return if you know what i mean

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Feb 20th, '11, 16:28

cero2k wrote:I'm kinda thinking a charismatic return if you know what i mean
This!!
womenwrestlerfan wrote:my guess is that Kofi Kingston is probably gonna be in the Chamber again which will be great, IMO
Not this....

womenwrestlerfan
Future Endeavored

Post by womenwrestlerfan » Feb 20th, '11, 16:31

cero2k wrote:kofi is going against Del Rio, and it's likely that Del Rio will win, so kofi won't be in a good state to enter. I'm kinda thinking a charismatic return if you know what i mean
You may be right about that, but hey, this is the WWE, you never know

I mean, 2 years ago, Edge lost the WWE Heavyweight Championship in the Chamber to Triple H, but then, he attacked Kofi Kingston and won the RAW Elimination Chamber to win the WORLD Heavyweight Championship

and that's like, last year I didn't expect Batista to take the WWE Heavyweight Championship from John Cena after Cena won the Chamber

and so, you never know what's gonna happen

Codebreaker

Post by Codebreaker » Feb 20th, '11, 16:39

The Miz will win. I've really enjoyed Jerry Lawler's revival the last few months and his title match against Miz on Raw, but this is one step too far.

If Edge and Orton win the Elimination Chamber matches then that'll be too predictable. I'm sure Edge will win his. If he doesn't, then I'm hoping Barrett which will probably result in Edge using his re-match clause then we'll have a triple threat match at 'Mania. This shouldn't happen as Edge vs Del Rio is too good to turn down.

I want Morrison to win his match as that would be exciting and they've pushed him well up until now. Plus there's his history with the Miz which gives a good touch to it.

Captain Charisma returning would be fantastic and I'll be pumped if this happens.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Feb 20th, '11, 16:43

Codebreaker wrote:The Miz will win. I've really enjoyed Jerry Lawler's revival the last few months and his title match against Miz on Raw, but this is one step too far.
this....with the exception of enjoying Lawler's revival...

Codebreaker

Post by Codebreaker » Feb 20th, '11, 16:56

cero2k wrote:with the exception of enjoying Lawler's revival...
Is this from a wrestling point of view, a commentary one or the whole thing? For me it's all of it, more so commentary of course - his one-liners and exchanges with Cole have been awesome. I also think he's been solid in the ring.

womenwrestlerfan
Future Endeavored

Post by womenwrestlerfan » Feb 20th, '11, 16:57

I don't care who wins the WWE Heavyweight Championship, but what I'm looking forward to is the RAW Elimination Chamber

I'd rather have anyone but CM Punk, IMO

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Feb 20th, '11, 17:08

Codebreaker wrote:
cero2k wrote:with the exception of enjoying Lawler's revival...
Is this from a wrestling point of view, a commentary one or the whole thing? For me it's all of it, more so commentary of course - his one-liners and exchanges with Cole have been awesome. I also think he's been solid in the ring.
whole thing really, i don't usually have a problem with his commentary nor his once in a semester match, but to bring so much focus on the commentary table like they're doing just sucks IMO, cuz the show eventually becomes about them and not the matches we're seeing...and it comes down to the fact the Lawler is main eventing a PPV for the wwe title, while Dragon, Dibiase, Rhodes, Swagger, or any diva are not in the card...

womenwrestlerfan
Future Endeavored

Post by womenwrestlerfan » Feb 20th, '11, 17:12

cero2k wrote:whole thing really, i don't usually have a problem with his commentary nor his once in a semester match, but to bring so much focus on the commentary table like they're doing just sucks IMO, cuz the show eventually becomes about them and not the matches we're seeing...and it comes down to the fact the Lawler is main eventing a PPV for the wwe title, while Dragon, Dibiase, Rhodes, Swagger, or any diva are not in the card...
If you ask me, RAW's Commentary isn't the same w/o Jim Ross

Jerry Lawler, I must admit, I didn't like his Puppy Comments, but he's good, regardless whether he's face or heel

Michael Cole on the other hand, he was pretty good on SD! w/Taz and JBL, but ever since he went to RAW, he wasn't the same, and even if he's a heel commentator doesn't do justice, IMO

Codebreaker

Post by Codebreaker » Feb 20th, '11, 17:18

cero2k wrote:whole thing really, i don't usually have a problem with his commentary nor his once in a semester match, but to bring so much focus on the commentary table like they're doing just sucks IMO, cuz the show eventually becomes about them and not the matches we're seeing...and it comes down to the fact the Lawler is main eventing a PPV for the wwe title, while Dragon, Dibiase, Rhodes, Swagger, or any diva are not in the card...
I see your point. So it's right for me to say it's more about how it's affecting the show rather than the quality of it?

Cole's antics are becoming a bit too much for me, especially when a wrestler's coming down to the ring and they cut to him more than once standing up going on and on. Although this could be a good example of a good heel - me being p****d off!

Bryan's lost his way a bit. His pop last week was next to nothing.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Feb 20th, '11, 17:32

Codebreaker wrote: I see your point. So it's right for me to say it's more about how it's affecting the show rather than the quality of it?
oh yeah, for sure, i think they're doing a good job, just not the job they should be doing.

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Feb 20th, '11, 18:08

If you have a working stream, please PM it to me. If we dont have one, then the discussion will not be happening.

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Feb 20th, '11, 18:17

We have a stream. First match is Del Rio vs Kingston.

Click Me

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Feb 20th, '11, 18:19

Del Rio wins with the arm breaker. Kofi kept his hands locked together but Del Rio eventually got them apart and Kofi tapped.

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Feb 20th, '11, 18:25

Grisham is with Edge who talks about the fact that nobody has walked in and out of the chamber as champion in the past 5 years.

McIntyre interrupts saying that because Edge got Kelly Kelly fired, McIntyre will take the world title from him. Edge says the belt and Kelly Kelly have something in common. They'll never be seen with Drew.

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Feb 20th, '11, 18:27

Its the SmackDown elimination chamber thats up first tonight.

kiel297

Post by kiel297 » Feb 20th, '11, 18:28

Elimination Chamber Match number one coming up, LET'S FREAKING DO THIS!

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Feb 20th, '11, 18:29

Stream is shut down....