BRM Reviews the 4/10/2019 NXT UK (GREAT!)

Big Red Machine

BRM Reviews the 4/10/2019 NXT UK (GREAT!)

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 11th, '19, 17:19

TONI STORM VS. JINNY VIDEO PACKAGE- fine

KASSIUS OHNO vs. TRAVIS BANKS- 8.25/10
An undercard match so exciting I felt like I was watching 205 Live! These guys pulled out all the stops, and no one would have batted an eye to see this match on a TakeOver show.

DUNNE/WALTER RECAP- good

RADZIE INTERVIEWS JORDAN DEVLIN- We are told that fans are clamoring for a WALTER/Dunne rematch, but Devlin doesn’t care about any of that. He just wants his own title shot.

KILLER KELLY vs. PIPER NIVEN- 4/10
I’m just happy they didn’t totally squash Killer Kelly.

POST-MATCH SEGMENT- fine
Rhea Ripley showed up after the match to challenge Piper Niven but then backed down.

RADZIE INTERVIEWS MOUSTACHE MOUNTAIN- They’re going to wrestle Mark Andres & “Flash” Morgan Webster at some point in the future.

DRAKE & GIBSON PROMO- hooray! It’s not in front of the crowd. This was a good heel promo making an open challenge… but for a non-title match, of course.

JACK STARZ vs. JOSEPH CONNERS- 4.25/10
I was shocked that they gave Starz so much.

DAVE MASTIFF VIDEO PACKAGE- meh

NXT UK WOMEN’S TITLE MATCH: Toni Storm(c) vs. Jinny- 7.75/10
A GREAT match, but Toni now has zero challengers and Jinny has now lost to Toni in every WWE match they’ve had, which kind of kills the idea of a real rivalry.

A GREAT episode of NXT UK! I really think this would be a great show if they just cut out some of the unnecessary angry bearded British men eating up TV time doing nothing useful.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3