BRM Reviews the 11/14/2018 205 Live (AWESOME!)

Big Red Machine

BRM Reviews the 11/14/2018 205 Live (AWESOME!)

Post by Big Red Machine » Nov 15th, '18, 17:56

DASHA FUENTES INTERVIEWS KENDRICK & TOZAWA- interesting
Dasha reminds everyone that these two had a big feud back during the dark days before Triple H took over the booking and asks them how they are going to be able to work together. She holds the mic up to Tozawa, who thinks for a big and seems to be about to say something, then just walks off. She then offers it to Kendrick, and the same thing happens.

DREW GULAK & JACK GALLAGHER vs. BRIAN KENDRICK & AKIRA TOZAWA- 7/10
They had a great tag team match with a finish that played into the above interview. Said finish saw Gallagher shove Tozawa into Kendrick to break up a submission, but Kendrick didn’t realize Tozawa was shoved and just thought he was a klutz so they got angry at each other. This resulted in them being distracted, and the heels took advantage with Gallagher spearing Kendrick out of the ring, then Gulak rolling Tozawa up for the win.

OFFICIAL TITLE MATCH WEIGH-IN- good
Both made weight, but Murphy has Ali out-weight by 21 lbs. A shoving match started and they were separated.

DASHA FUENTES INTVERVIEWS BUDDY MURPHY- an EXCELLENT promo by Murphy

LUCHA HOUSE PARTY vs. TWO JOBBERS- squash

POST-MATCH SEGMENT- Maria Kanellis took over the TitanTron and cut a promo that was kind of odd. The news here is that TJP will be wrestling Gran Metalik (once again at home because he has a newborn child).

CEDRIC ALEXANDER PROMO- F*CKING AWESOME!

LIO RUSH vs. CEDRIC ALEXANDER- 8.75/10
A CRAZY athletic match with lots of personality as well. Make sure you check this one out.

MUSTAFA ALI PROMO- great, but not quite up to his usual level.

Another awesome episode of 205 Live. The main event rocked, Murphy’s promo was awesome, the opener was great, the show was tight and focused… this is what I want a one-hour wrestling show to be.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

KILLdozer

Re: BRM Reviews the 11/14/2018 205 Live (AWESOME!)

Post by KILLdozer » Nov 15th, '18, 18:31

Crazy idea but I'd say this could be a call for the women's match-They interfere, again, and in an attempt to furtherly shove it to Rhonda Rousey, other 4 horsemen attack the NXT girls-at least 3 out of 4 I'd say make an appearance. If not both...I'd say they'll be there at Survivor Series at definitely.

Think about it...Sasha and Bailey are off the card and haven't gotten much attention...I'd say that's all on purpose but they're not that smart.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.