BRM Reviews the 11/30/2016 NXT (GREAT!)

Big Red Machine

BRM Reviews the 11/30/2016 NXT (GREAT!)

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 2nd, '16, 02:41

ASUKA vs. NICOLE MATTHEWS- 4/10
All you could possibly ask for in a match that goes less than two and a half minutes.

SAMOA JOE PROMO- good. Then Tye Dillinger interrupted Joe. Joe brushed off his challenge, so Dillinger slapped Joe. The only possible reason I can think of that he would be foolish enough to do such a thing is that he is so ashamed of his loss to Bobby Roode at Takeover: Toronto that he wants to die and is trying to commit “suicide by Joe.”

NO WAY JOSE vs. ERIC YOUNG (w/Sanity)- 4.75/10
I really didn’t like the overbooking here. It’s just No Way Jose. He’s a fun undercard babyface and nothing more. Sanity should not have to cheat to beat him.

POST-MATCH SEGMENT- I think Nikki cross might need to be brought out tied to a stretcher and only let out for her matches like early 90’s Sabu.

OMFG THAT ROADBLOCK: END OF THE LINE COMMERCIAL IS SOOOOO GOOFY!

ASUKA INTERVIEW- great promo by Asuka.

TYE DILLINGER INTERVIEW- great. Unfortunately for him, he is about to die so maybe an “if I lose then maybe I don’t belong here” promo wasn’t the best idea.

How many different pieces will Dillinger’s body be in by the end of this match? 10! 10! 10!

SAMOA JOE vs. TYE DILLINGER- 7.75/10
This was much less of a massacre than I was expecting. This was actually a pretty great showing for Dillinger.

A GREAT episode of NXT!
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3