BRM Reviews the 11/23/2016 NXT

Big Red Machine

BRM Reviews the 11/23/2016 NXT

Post by Big Red Machine » Nov 27th, '16, 01:30

RICH SWANN vs. KONA REEVES- 4/10
They were having a decent little match until Sanity showed up and did their whole entrance. Then they beat them both up for the double DQ. Swann did get a chance to make a small comeback and do something cool.

ERIC YOUNG PROMO- decent

AFTER A COMMERCIAL NO WAY JOSE CHALLENGES EY TO A MATCH- GREAT promo by Jose! He gets beaten up by the whole ground after a valiant fight.

PAUL ELLERING AUTHORS OF PAIN PROMO FROM AFTER TAKEOVER- good. The Authors don’t speak English, but whatever they said sounded mean and cool.

THE MEAN AUSTRALIANS ASK DARIA BERENATO TO BE THEIR PARTNER TONIGHT- she says okay, but only because she wants to beat people up.

DASHA INTERVIEWS THE HEEL TEAM- I both love and hate this Australian Mean Girls gimmick, and I swing back and forth between the two multiple times in the same sentence. I’m not even sure why. What I am sure about is that I want to watch Daria beat someone up.

TYE DILLENGER PROMO FROM AFTER TAKEOVER- great babyface stuff.

TAG TITLE MATCH VIDEO PACKAGE- super totally awesome

CIAMPA & GARGANO PROMO FROM AFTER TAKEOVER- awesome.

MICKIE JAMES PROMO FROM AFTER TAKEOVER- great

NAKAMURA PROMO FROM AFTER TAKEOVER- he wants a rematch with Joe ASAP.

We’re getting EY vs. NWJ next week.

EMBER MOON, LIV MORGAN, & ALIYAH vs. BILLIE KAY, PEYTON ROYCE, & DARIA BERENATO- 4.75/10
Liv has new gear which actually looks like wrestling gear rather than street clothes. The match was fine for what it was.

Nakamura will get his rematch in two weeks at the house show in Osaka.

A fine show from NXT for what it was supposed to be.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3