BRM Revies the 10/12/2016 NXT

Big Red Machine

BRM Revies the 10/12/2016 NXT

Post by Big Red Machine » Oct 14th, '16, 02:30

DUSTY RHODES TAG TEAM CLASSIC FIRST-ROUND MATCH: Glorious Ten vs. Sanity (w/other Sanity Members)- no rating, decent segment
OH NO! It’s the Aces & Eights! WWE really did buy TNA!
And they’re unmasking as… guys I don’t recognize. Are they the new Authors of Pain?
Anyway, they beat the sh*t out of Dillenger very quickly. This scares the sh*t out of Roode, who walks out on Dillenger.
Ah. Apparently they are Alexander Wolfe and Sawyer Fulton. I still don’t know which one is which.

The short one (who didn’t wrestle in the match) beats up on Dillinger until he is pulled off by one of the others. He then unmasks himself to reveal that he is really a she. Nikki Cross to be specific. Then the last remaining one (the one who pulled Cross off of Dillinger) hits Dillinger with Eric Young’s really stupid-looking wheelbarrow neckbreaker, so yeah, that one is Eric Young. The spectacle of Sanity definitely works, but I’m afraid of what will happen when EY opens his mouth.

THE MEAN AUSTRALIAN GIRLS MAKE FUN OF LIV MORGAN- builds to Liv Morgan vs. whichever one of them she is booked against.

CHARLY INTERVIEWS BOBBY ROODE- awesome lying/cowardly heel stuff from Roode.

LIV MORGAN vs. BILLIE KAY (w/Peyton Royce)- 3/10
Corey Graves on Liv Morgan’s challenge to Asuka: “If I go to the zoo and pick a fight with a gorilla, does that make me brave or stupid?”
BRILLIANT!
The match was fine. The Evil Aussies used their numbers advantage to cheat to win.

ANDRADE CIEN ALMAS PROMO AFTER LAST WEEK’S TURN- fine.

DUSTY RHODES TAG TEAM CLASSIC FIRST-ROUND MATCH: TM61 vs. Tino Sabbatelli & Riddick Moss- 5.75/10
This went a lot longer than I thought it would.

BLAKE vs. MURPHY- no rating, good segment.
They had the beginnings of a fine match that went on just long enough to convince me that Samoa Joe wasn’t about to come out and destroy them before Joe did just that.

JOE WANTS NAKAMURA... AND HE GETS HIM! AWESOME BRAWL!

A good episode of NXT.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3