BRM Reviews the 8/12/2015 NXT

Big Red Machine

BRM Reviews the 8/12/2015 NXT

Post by Big Red Machine » Aug 12th, '15, 19:53

INTERVIEW WITH REGAL FROM LAST WEEK- he builds up the danger of a ladder match and the Takeover main event. It will officially be a ladder match.

TYE DILLENGER vs. SOLOMON CROWE- 4.25/10
Tye Dillenger comes out and is suddenly super-over for no reason. The NXT crowd is weird.

HYPE BROS OUTSIDE- funny.

AXEL TISCHER vs. BARON CORBIN- no rating, good segment.
Corbin got a lot of being chants. He squashed Tischer then cut a promo. Steve Cutler came out to challenge Corbin but he got beaten up as well. Then SAMOA JOE came out. Joe said let’s fight. Corbin said not now because he just fought two guys. Then they fought anyway and Joe countered Corbin’s finish by slipping behind him and choking him out. Well… I guess I don’t need to see this match now because I just saw it.

VIDEO PACKAGE OF BULL DEMPSEY EXERCISING- for realsies this time!

TYLER BREEZE PROMO- nowhere near as fun as I thought it would be. I was waiting for him claim that reason Liger wears a mask is because he is the uggo of all uggos.

MARCUS LOUIS vs. FINN BALOR- 3/10

POST-MATCH SEGMENT- Owens jumped Balor from behind. Balor made a comeback, but Owens gave him a pop-up powerbomb.

VAUDEVILLANS INTERVIEW- they say they have a way to take care of Alexa Bliss… which means THEY GOT MY LETTERS! Date with Alexa Bliss, here I come!
Alexa shows up and slaps them because someone wanted to make them look like idiots.

APOLLO CREWS VIDEO PACKAGE- good

#1 CONTENDERSHIP MATCH: Becky Lynch vs. Bayley- 6.75/10
Becky came off like a HUGE star. Bayley could have done a better job selling her arm. Sasha Banks was good on commentary.

Good show from NXT.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3