Liked NXT Before it was Cool

Big Red Machine

Liked NXT Before it was Cool

Post by Big Red Machine » Mar 31st, '15, 23:12

I'm listening to some stuff in the Figure Four Daily archives, and we've got Lance Storm raving about how much he loves NXT from basically the first episode.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

cero2k
Site Admin

Re: Liked NXT Before it was Cool

Post by cero2k » Apr 1st, '15, 08:36

Big Red Machine wrote:I'm listening to some stuff in the Figure Four Daily archives, and we've got Lance Storm raving about how much he loves NXT from basically the first episode.
pff, i liked it before it was called NXT, likewise i liked the original nxt (at least the last season thing)

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 1st, '15, 08:38

cero2k wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:I'm listening to some stuff in the Figure Four Daily archives, and we've got Lance Storm raving about how much he loves NXT from basically the first episode.
pff, i liked it before it was called NXT, likewise i liked the original nxt (at least the last season thing)
Remember Mike Dalton the awesomely generic babyface? Totally unrecognizable at this point.

As for the original NXT... I stopped watching in protest after AJ got eliminated and never watched it again.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Apr 1st, '15, 09:35

Big Red Machine wrote:
cero2k wrote:
Remember Mike Dalton the awesomely generic babyface? Totally unrecognizable at this point.

As for the original NXT... I stopped watching in protest after AJ got eliminated and never watched it again.
former tag champ with one Leakee, right?

I'm talking more about that NXT Redemption that actually had some storylines in it. Fandango, ECIII, Maxine, AJ, everyone was awesome there once they got in to their thing

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 1st, '15, 09:46

cero2k wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:
cero2k wrote: pff, i liked it before it was called NXT, likewise i liked the original nxt (at least the last season thing)

former tag champ with one Leakee, right?
Apparently, though I remember him more for his short run as FCW champ, defeating Leo Kruger.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Apr 1st, '15, 09:51

Big Red Machine wrote: Apparently, though I remember him more for his short run as FCW champ, defeating Leo Kruger.
oh yeah, totally forgot he was champ too.