BRM Reviews the 9/18/2013 NXT

Big Red Machine

BRM Reviews the 9/18/2013 NXT

Post by Big Red Machine » Sep 30th, '13, 10:04

SAMI ZAYN vs. CURT HAWKINS- 5.75/10
Wow. Curt Hawkins is pretty darn good.

AIDEN ENGLISH PROMO- Modern Major General Parody FAIL! Modern Major General parodies need to be sung fast. That is the fun of them! In fact, I'm quite certain that the person who wrote this parody has never even heard the song.

AIDEN ENGLISH vs. Q.T. MARSHALL (under a different name)- squash

RENEE YOUNG INTERVIEWS BO DALLAS- Renee asks Bo if he will give Sami Zayn a title match now that he has beaten Curt Hawkins again. Bo points out that Hawkins hasn't won a match in forever, so beating him isn't that impressive. Bo says he has an idea to decide the enxt #1 contender, and he will tell everyone his idea next week.

LEO KRUGER, TYLER BREEZE, & THE ASCENSION vs. CJ PARKER, XAVIER WOODS, ADRIAN NEVILLE, & COREY GRAVES- 6/10
Okay... that spot with Tyler Breeze was hilarious! The match was fun (mostly because of Breeze), but not really main event quality stuff.

Overall, a pretty dull episode of NXT.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

cero2k
Site Admin

Re: BRM Reviews the 9/18/2013 NXT

Post by cero2k » Sep 30th, '13, 11:09

Big Red Machine wrote:SAMI ZAYN vs. CURT HAWKINS- 5.75/10
thank you, finally someone else agrees.

also, you've had time to hear Alex Riley on commentary now, what do you think of him? I personally hate him, Miz this, Miz that, he tries to play the veteran wrestler always comparing to his experiences, but he only ever references his time and feud with the Miz. I find him annoying as hell

Big Red Machine

Re: BRM Reviews the 9/18/2013 NXT

Post by Big Red Machine » Sep 30th, '13, 18:35

cero2k wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:SAMI ZAYN vs. CURT HAWKINS- 5.75/10
thank you, finally someone else agrees.

also, you've had time to hear Alex Riley on commentary now, what do you think of him? I personally hate him, Miz this, Miz that, he tries to play the veteran wrestler always comparing to his experiences, but he only ever references his time and feud with the Miz. I find him annoying as hell
I didn't notice it until you just mentioned it to me, but you're right. It is pretty annoying.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3