The Brian and Kiel Hour

Forum rules
All topics in this section must be related to audio files.
cero2k
Site Admin

The Brian and Kiel Hour

Post by cero2k » Dec 27th, '11, 12:47

yourcrapsweak

Re: The Brian and Kiel Hour

Post by yourcrapsweak » Dec 27th, '11, 14:08

WOOOOOOOOO! But we want Donnie.
"I was trending worldwide on Twitter once. And then I looked in my wallet, and there was no money in there."
-Kevin Steen

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Dec 27th, '11, 14:23

You've never heard of BAILEYS?!! :-o :-o

kiel297

Post by kiel297 » Dec 27th, '11, 15:24

Yeah. We need Donnie, but he didn't reply to my text, so we saved what we were GONNA do for another time, and just spoke shit for a while :D

Lynas
Future Endeavored

Post by Lynas » Dec 28th, '11, 02:51

kiel297 wrote:Yeah. We need Donnie, but he didn't reply to my text, so we saved what we were GONNA do for another time, and just spoke s**t for a while :D
I did reply? I told you I couldn't because I pretty drunk... hang on a sec....

Nope. Just checked my phone, still in my outbox never sent... that's how hammered I was. Sorry guys. BUT good news is, having lost my job (forced to resign) I now have hours upon hours of free time to record all the shit we want. :)

kiel297

Post by kiel297 » Dec 28th, '11, 04:50

Lynas wrote:
kiel297 wrote:Yeah. We need Donnie, but he didn't reply to my text, so we saved what we were GONNA do for another time, and just spoke s**t for a while :D

Nope. Just checked my phone, still in my outbox never sent... that's how hammered I was. Sorry guys. BUT good news is, having lost my job (forced to resign) I now have hours upon hours of free time to record all the s**t we want. :)
Awesome. Coincidentally, after giving a shit ton more hours than usual last week, my boss has been gracious and given me today, Thursday and Sunday off this week, so I'm available also!

Lynas
Future Endeavored

Post by Lynas » Dec 29th, '11, 02:50

kiel297 wrote:
Lynas wrote:

Nope. Just checked my phone, still in my outbox never sent... that's how hammered I was. Sorry guys. BUT good news is, having lost my job (forced to resign) I now have hours upon hours of free time to record all the s**t we want. :)
Awesome. Coincidentally, after giving a s**t ton more hours than usual last week, my boss has been gracious and given me today, Thursday and Sunday off this week, so I'm available also!
Well today is Thursday... I'm free all day... so if I receive a text... I'll be on it like a car bonnet.