2 Cents: The Finish to Punk vs. Ryback at Hell in a Cell

Get your opinions out
Forum rules
All Topics must start with "2 cents:" continued by the wrestler, event, segment, match being talked about.

example:
2 cents: John Cena
Big Red Machine

2 Cents: The Finish to Punk vs. Ryback at Hell in a Cell

Post by Big Red Machine » Oct 29th, '12, 00:23

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE ENDING IS YET TURN BACK NOW! WATCH THE MATCH FIRST

So... what did people think?

I thought it was a great way to prolong Ryback getting the belt.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Serujuunin

Re: 2 Cents: The Finish to Punk vs. Ryback at Hell in a Cell

Post by Serujuunin » Oct 29th, '12, 06:42

I definitely called a funny finish as soon as I saw Maddox was reffing the match, but I never expected it would go in Punk's favor. It still makes Ryback look like a beast while having Punk leave with the belt. The aftermath was fantastic.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Oct 29th, '12, 07:33

i was expecting something better, but i agree that this works perfectly. I even expect the match to be thrown out and give Ryback his streak back.

The only thing I don't like is that I'm gonna have to hear Cena brag about Punk not earning respect blah blah blah

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Oct 29th, '12, 09:34

Serujuunin wrote:I definitely called a funny finish as soon as I saw Maddox was reffing the match, but I never expected it would go in Punk's favor. It still makes Ryback look like a beast while having Punk leave with the belt. The aftermath was fantastic.
I didn't notice it was Brad Maddox reffing. The only thing I didn't like about it was the aftermath. Punk should have escaped with his heat.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Oct 29th, '12, 10:09

Big Red Machine wrote:
Serujuunin wrote:I definitely called a funny finish as soon as I saw Maddox was reffing the match, but I never expected it would go in Punk's favor. It still makes Ryback look like a beast while having Punk leave with the belt. The aftermath was fantastic.
I didn't notice it was Brad Maddox reffing. The only thing I didn't like about it was the aftermath. Punk should have escaped with his heat.
Punk should have fallen through the cage

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Oct 29th, '12, 10:10

cero2k wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:
Punk should have fallen through the cage
In the beginning of the feud? HELL NO!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Oct 29th, '12, 10:59

Big Red Machine wrote:
I agree it didn't make Punk come out smelling like roses exactly, but I'm sure he'll have no shortage of heat when he comes out on RAW saying "I beat Ryback! I ended his streak! I'm still your champ for X days!"