2 Cents : Aces & Eights

Get your opinions out
Forum rules
All Topics must start with "2 cents:" continued by the wrestler, event, segment, match being talked about.

example:
2 cents: John Cena
Big Bad Booty Daddy

2 Cents : Aces & Eights

Post by Big Bad Booty Daddy » Oct 16th, '12, 08:01

Well its been proberly the biggest talking point in TNA at the minute, Aces and Eights.

I feel this storyline is just dragging out too long. Sure tell the story well but as a wrestling fan i personally feel that we are no futher along with this storyline then we were a month ago. A&8's for weeks were saying they had an insider who was letting them in blah blah blah

For those that havent seen Bound For Glory yet and want to know what happend. Open the spoiler
Hidden text.
Aces & Eights beat Sting and Bully Ray to get control of IMPACT zone, Hogan, Sting and Ray demask one of A&E's which turns out to be Devon, Yes the guy meant to be letting them all in is Devon.
I have to admit, im wondering how long this can drag out for. I was hoping that Bound For Glory, TNA's so called "Biggest PPV Of The Year" would be an end to all this, and whats seemed to be a TNA vs Aces & Eights feud has now turned to a Aces & Eights vs Sting/Hogan/Ray. It seems like nobody is "backing" Hogan and Sting anymore.

I just feel that for months we have been putting up with this and im hoping TNA will give us an outstanding end to it. Rumours are around that Luke Gallows and Wes Brisco (Never heard of him until this storyline) are members in A&Es. Even tho it seems like nobody has realised that Brisco has the same hair as one of A&E's.

I keep felling that Bischoff or Jarrett are gonna be revealed to be behind it cause they are "pissed" at how Hogan/Sting were running TNA. Id love to see someone like Bully Ray (yes Bully Ray) be behind it, Even Abyss would be pretty cool behind it. Would take some explaining but i think that would be cool.

I even went through a stage of thinking "hmmmmmmmmm, maybe it could be a brief NWO reunion" with comments Nash was making on twitter.

But i just think that with Gallows and Brisco being part of it, this can lead to nothing but dissapointment.

Your thoughts please

Big Red Machine

Re: 2 Cents : Aces & Eights

Post by Big Red Machine » Oct 16th, '12, 08:10

Totally agree with you. This has been a huge disappointment. I honestly think that TNA had no damn idea who they wanted to have as members of Aces & Eights when they started this thing. They just thought it would be a cool idea, so they did the angle with no end-goal in sight. It took us three months to get some sort of development in this storyline, and now that we finally have it, it is ultra-disappointing.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Big Bad Booty Daddy

Post by Big Bad Booty Daddy » Oct 16th, '12, 08:23

Big Red Machine wrote:Totally agree with you. This has been a huge disappointment. I honestly think that TNA had no damn idea who they wanted to have as members of Aces & Eights when they started this thing. They just thought it would be a cool idea, so they did the angle with no end-goal in sight. It took us three months to get some sort of development in this storyline, and now that we finally have it, it is ultra-disappointing.

Deffo, I just cant see where they are gonna end it if it wasnt gonna end at B4G. They could have had A&8s vs Sting, Ray, RVD (instead of wasting him in and X-Division match vs Ion.) and possibly Angle and AJ instead of having a 3 way tag match

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Oct 16th, '12, 11:48

I agree on the part that it's dragging way to long, i had been expecting any sort of unmasking since No Surrender. I say they're still gonna bring in Gallows, Masters, and those guys, but i kinda think they got cold feet when NO ONE recognized Terrell when she debuted last month.

the main problem i do see here is that it's Hogan and Sting doing the fighting when it should be the TNA roster doing the fighting with Hogan and Sting managing them, but even since No Surrender all the TNA guys just went back on focusing on their own feuds and completely ignored the fact that they had been in a war with A8s. Hopefully now that the lockdown is over and A8s have access to the impact zone, they can return to a TNA vs A8s feud and not just Hogan and Sting.

Big Bad Booty Daddy

Post by Big Bad Booty Daddy » Oct 16th, '12, 13:22

cero2k wrote:I agree on the part that it's dragging way to long, i had been expecting any sort of unmasking since No Surrender. I say they're still gonna bring in Gallows, Masters, and those guys, but i kinda think they got cold feet when NO ONE recognized Terrell when she debuted last month.

Good point, TBH I didn't have a clue who Terrell was, I haven't watched WWE since 2005 and packed it in and completely got into TNA. I didn't have a clue who she was until I read about it on here. Never heard of Brisco and only heard of Gallows through the WWE video games.

RedSon

Post by RedSon » Oct 23rd, '12, 18:18

it's been too long with not a lot of new stuff
The Man That Gravity Forgot!

Big Bad Booty Daddy

Post by Big Bad Booty Daddy » Nov 22nd, '12, 12:55

RedSon wrote:it's been too long with not a lot of new stuff

And will end up highly dissapointed