2 Cents: Jeff Hardy winning the BFG Series

Get your opinions out
Forum rules
All Topics must start with "2 cents:" continued by the wrestler, event, segment, match being talked about.

example:
2 cents: John Cena
cero2k
Site Admin

2 Cents: Jeff Hardy winning the BFG Series

Post by cero2k » Sep 10th, '12, 19:54

It's not even a spoiler anymore, Jeff Hardy defeated Bully Ray and won the BFG Series. It's already a controversial topic being that he defeated 3 other guys that made a lot more sense for winning the series. People are already speculating that Matt will be the one leading As and 8s. lots of things going on.

what's your opinion about Hardy winning the BFG series. What do you think comes next for the TNA title scene??

Serujuunin

Re: 2 Cents: Jeff Hardy winning the BFG Series

Post by Serujuunin » Sep 10th, '12, 21:09

I haven't even watched the PPV yet, but of course, everyone expects me of all people to be excited about the whole thing and optimistic that he's going to be the TNA World Champ... But honestly, I just don't care anymore. I don't know what it is about TNA, but I just can't bring myself to care at all about anything they're doing. This BFG series sounded like a good idea to me at first, but so much crap has gone on with this Aces and Eights thing that the series has taken a back seat, which is unacceptable. It is the World Title after all...

RedSon

Post by RedSon » Sep 11th, '12, 14:04

i want to think that jeff winning was not tna trying to swerve on us. i wanna see where this goes. i think i'm ready to get behind jeff again...if he loses the face paint. i'm really happy with what tna is doing right now
The Man That Gravity Forgot!

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Sep 11th, '12, 16:40

RedSon wrote:i want to think that jeff winning was not tna trying to swerve on us. i wanna see where this goes. i think i'm ready to get behind jeff again...if he loses the face paint. i'm really happy with what tna is doing right now
... I love his face paint...

RedSon

Post by RedSon » Sep 13th, '12, 17:32

Serujuunin wrote:
RedSon wrote:i want to think that jeff winning was not tna trying to swerve on us. i wanna see where this goes. i think i'm ready to get behind jeff again...if he loses the face paint. i'm really happy with what tna is doing right now
sometimes he does paint that looks bad, sometimes it's ok. but i do always hate the eyes
The Man That Gravity Forgot!

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Sep 13th, '12, 22:19

RedSon wrote:
Serujuunin wrote:
sometimes he does paint that looks bad, sometimes it's ok. but i do always hate the eyes
I'm probably the wrong person to have this conversation with lol. I love all this facepaint all the time. XP

Big Bad Booty Daddy

Post by Big Bad Booty Daddy » Sep 30th, '12, 08:22

Have to admit, i had Storm down to win it for weeks. I like what TNA did with bringing Roode back to cost Storm the title shot.

Not a massive fan of Hardy winning it tho. I feel maybe someone else should have won it.Just get a bad feeling he'll be Aries or that TNA are gonna turn Aries into a heel jealous of Hardy which would suck cause i think Aries is a far better wrestler