2 Cents: Kazuchika Okada

Get your opinions out
Forum rules
All Topics must start with "2 cents:" continued by the wrestler, event, segment, match being talked about.

example:
2 cents: John Cena
Verdun

2 Cents: Kazuchika Okada

Post by Verdun » May 20th, '12, 13:58

So after I heard TNA's Okato (that guy who was only used as Samoa Joe's valet) went back to
NJPW and is their new hot star I had to see for myself what's up. I found this match between
him and "Ace of the Universe" Hiroshi Tanahashi. I wanted you guys to watch and give your
opinions.

[youtube][/youtube]

Is Okada's high standing warranted? Did TNA make yet another huge mistake not using him?

Personally, I thought the match was pretty good, I'd give it a 7.5-8. It was technically sound
and credible. The crowd was pretty into it which kept me pretty into it. Though I still think
that NJPW still have a handful of people who deserve more attention like Tetsuya Naito and
especially Hirooki Goto.
Lady Luck is smiling...

cero2k
Site Admin

Re: 2 Cents: Kazuchika Okada

Post by cero2k » May 20th, '12, 23:42

I like Okada, i think he's a great wrestler, a real loss for TNA, but i was really surprised he took the title, i don't see him as a champ over there for some reason

Verdun

Post by Verdun » May 21st, '12, 00:46

cero2k wrote:I like Okada, i think he's a great wrestler, a real loss for TNA, but i was really surprised he took the title, i don't see him as a champ over there for some reason
I'm guessing because his build and that ridiculous blond hair makes him look like a 16 year old boy. I actually liked the match more then I expected to. His Air Raid Crash onto the knee looks vicious and his setup for the rain maker is pretty smart looking.
Lady Luck is smiling...

Big Bad Booty Daddy

Post by Big Bad Booty Daddy » May 27th, '12, 14:02

Hes not ex WWE so of course TNA wasnt interested :)