Did You Know: Muhammad Hassan

Forum rules
All Topics in this subsection must start with the prefix "did you know" followed by the name of the topic.

e.g.
Did You Know...The Rock
NWK2000

Did You Know: Muhammad Hassan

Post by NWK2000 » Jul 12th, '19, 23:46

Is now a middle school principal? He works at Fulton Junior High in New York State
NWK Reviews is closed for business for now.

KILLdozer

Re: Did You Know: Muhammad Hassan

Post by KILLdozer » Jul 12th, '19, 23:53

Yes.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jul 12th, '19, 23:58

I saw this video on YouTube earlier that featured him actually-"The exact moment WWE careers ended.", and he was on the list...sure it was just bad timing and all....but he got a really raw deal if I ever saw one.

Sure we all know " the network at the time declared they immediately remove the character and stop all further usage of it..." But this guy was supposedly very talented...a powerbomb through the stage and that's all they ever had for this dude?

No repackaging? The mother fucker is actually Italian...they could have done any number of Damn different things with him.

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Jul 13th, '19, 13:31

I heard that it wasn't necessarily on WWE for him leaving. He had that one angle and then he said he was done with wrestling. I'm sure if he had chose to stick around, they may have re-packaged him; though whether or not it would ahve worked out, no one will know.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jul 13th, '19, 13:49

Serujuunin wrote: Jul 13th, '19, 13:31 I heard that it wasn't necessarily on WWE for him leaving. He had that one angle and then he said he was done with wrestling. I'm sure if he had chose to stick around, they may have re-packaged him; though whether or not it would ahve worked out, no one will know.
Well yeah that would make sense...some shit like that can kinda put you off, especially when literally none of that was your fault. You can't really get a worse introduction to wrestling than that lol.

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Jul 13th, '19, 16:17

KILLdozer wrote: Jul 13th, '19, 13:49
Serujuunin wrote: Jul 13th, '19, 13:31 I heard that it wasn't necessarily on WWE for him leaving. He had that one angle and then he said he was done with wrestling. I'm sure if he had chose to stick around, they may have re-packaged him; though whether or not it would ahve worked out, no one will know.
Well yeah that would make sense...some shit like that can kinda put you off, especially when literally none of that was your fault. You can't really get a worse introduction to wrestling than that lol.
Yeah... and that it happened right around the time of a real, actual bomb going off and killing people. BAD timing.