Did you Know: Matt Hardy

Forum rules
All Topics in this subsection must start with the prefix "did you know" followed by the name of the topic.

e.g.
Did You Know...The Rock
NWK2000

Did you Know: Matt Hardy

Post by NWK2000 » Mar 29th, '18, 21:53

Is the only active wrestler to have wrestled two generations of Rotundo
IRS and Bray
NWK Reviews is closed for business for now.

Big Red Machine

Re: Did you Know: Matt Hardy

Post by Big Red Machine » Mar 29th, '18, 23:51

NWK2000 wrote: Mar 29th, '18, 21:53 Is the only active wrestler to have wrestled two generations of Rotundo
IRS and Bray
Did not know this. Awesome fact. I spent a while trying to come up with a comparable one for Hennigs or Harts but couldn't.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

NWK2000

Post by NWK2000 » Mar 30th, '18, 07:34

Big Red Machine wrote: Mar 29th, '18, 23:51
NWK2000 wrote: Mar 29th, '18, 21:53 Is the only active wrestler to have wrestled two generations of Rotundo
IRS and Bray
Did not know this. Awesome fact. I spent a while trying to come up with a comparable one for Hennigs or Harts but couldn't.
I'm almost entirely sure Kane wrestled both Perfect and Axel. I know Taker's wrestled Bret, but I'm only vaguely sure that he wrestled one of the Hart Dynasty.
NWK Reviews is closed for business for now.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Mar 30th, '18, 08:08

i don't even know if they're active or not, but Taker wrestled IRS and Bray too, Big Show and Lawler wrestled Perfect and Axel.

R-Truth fought Perfect in TNA, and while I can't remember a Truth vs Axel match off the top of my head, i'm sure they've fought.

Now, looking at Perfect's cagematch, he has fights with Orton, Kane, Lesnar, and Goldust, surely all those have crossed paths with Axel too. Maybe not Lesnar.

As for Bret, maybe not Hard Dynasty, but surely Hart Foundation 2.0. Teddy Hart has HAD to have fought some of Bret's or Owen's old foes in the indies. I also just found out there was a Teddy Hart vs Kurt Angle dark match in 1999.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Mar 30th, '18, 14:48

cero2k wrote: Mar 30th, '18, 08:08 i don't even know if they're active or not, but Taker wrestled IRS and Bray too, Big Show and Lawler wrestled Perfect and Axel.
Oh. Well then. I stand corrected.
cero2k wrote: Mar 30th, '18, 08:08 R-Truth fought Perfect in TNA, and while I can't remember a Truth vs Axel match off the top of my head, i'm sure they've fought.
It took me a bit of thought, but I came up with one. You'll hit yourself when you see it:
Hidden text.
Last year's Andre Battle Royale, LOL
cero2k wrote: Mar 30th, '18, 08:08 Now, looking at Perfect's cagematch, he has fights with Orton, Kane, Lesnar, and Goldust, surely all those have crossed paths with Axel too. Maybe not Lesnar.
Dude... I totally forgot about Hennig in WWE in 2002.
cero2k wrote: Mar 30th, '18, 08:08
As for Bret, maybe not Hard Dynasty, but surely Hart Foundation 2.0. Teddy Hart has HAD to have fought some of Bret's or Owen's old foes in the indies. I also just found out there was a Teddy Hart vs Kurt Angle dark match in 1999.
That's true. Actually... I wouldn't be surprised if some of the other Hart brothers/brothers-in-law had wrestled some of the kids at one point in Calgary.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3