BCW Mayhem - Show 2

kirbs2002

BCW Mayhem - Show 2

Post by kirbs2002 » Jan 13th, '11, 00:22

The regular pyro goes off and the fans cheer as "NJ Legion Iced Tea" by A Day to Remember plays.

Chris Kirby:
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to BCW Mayhem!!! I'm Chris Kirby and along with me is "Magnificent" Mark Darling. Mark, what a show we've got tonight.

Mark:
Yep. We'll have the fallout from last week's BRUTAL main event which saw Heather retain her newly acquired BCW Women's Title in a spectacular performance by both competitors.

Chris:
Also, tonight we'll have the next matches in the title tournaments, as well as we'll see who exactly is replacing EC at NNTK's side. But, for now, let's go to the ring for some action.
Reality TV is faker than "fake" wrestling!

"The views that I'm about to express are not necessarily those of anyone else but myself, but they ought to be and, in fact, they probably are"

Chris Everlast

Re: BCW Mayhem - Show 2

Post by Chris Everlast » Jan 13th, '11, 01:34

Woman (Wolfmother) blasts out of the speakers and a short, stout woman appears ontop of the ramp, gently bouncing from foot to foot to lukewarm cheers.

''This match is the second match in the tournament for the BCW International Championship! Introducing to the ring, weighing in at 160 lbs, hailing from New York, New York, Sophie Irvine!''

Mark: Woah! A woman?

Chris: Yes, a woman. I bet she could wipe the floor with you at any point.

Sophie walks down the ring, smiling at the crowd's reaction before she climbs into the ring and hands out a few punches and kicks to the air as her music cools down.

After a brief moment of silence a metal riff blasts out over the crowd, the lights pulsing along to the rhythm before it goes into the mainsection of the song, a giant blonde woman appearing ontop of the ramp, clad in what seems to be viking-like leather armor.

''And her opponent, weighing in at 250 lbs, hailing from Reykavik, Iceland, Ronja Martinsdottir!''

Mark: HOLY CRAP!

Chris: Woah..

Mark: She's gigantic!

She ignores the awe of the crowd, heading straight for the ring and removing her helmet, handing it to the referee and staring down at the smaller Sophie Irvine.

Mark: How is this fair?!

The bell rings and Sophie Irvine swallows her fear, starting her foot work, slowly getting close and hitting a low kick to Ronja's shin who barely flinches.

Chris: How can Irvine bring this giant lady down?

Mark: I don't think she'll survive, Kirby!!

Sophie fires rapid strikes against Ronja's abdomen, who only seems to get angry, picking Sophie up by the throat and throwing her into the corner. Sophie doesn't stay in the corner and gets straight in Ronja's face again, firing more punches against Ronja's gut, before dealing out a kick to Ronja's ribs, but Ronja catches her leg before backing her into the ropes and irishwhipping her against the opposite, as Sophie rebounds she gets met by a crushing big boot to the face!

Chris: Did you see the impact?

Mark: I told you it was unfair!

Ronja lifts Sophie up by the neck and locks her arms around Sophie's waist, doing a belly to belly suplex, crushing Sophie on the canvas. Ronja picks Sophie up again, putting her in a Powerbomb position before lifting her up overhead, but Sophie counters and grabs Ronja's arm, twisting and tugging as Ronja is forced on to the ground. Sophie lets go of her submission and stands up before giving the kneeling giant a hard kick to the face!

Chris: Determination gets you places!

Sophie looks at the crowd who cheers her on. She looks at the corner and climbs up to the top rope, waiting for Ronja to stand up before she launches off..

But she gets caught by the throat! Ronja holds Sophie in the air with both hands wrapped around Sophie's neck.

Mark: What is she planning?

Ronja brings Sophie right down on the ground with a chokeslam. Ronja wastes no time and brings the limp body of Sophie up again, wrapping her arm around Sophie's neck in a dragon sleeper, before lifting her up in a reverse suplex, holding Sophie vertical and walking around the ring, before bringing her down with a cutter!

Chris: Ow! Brutal!

Hook of the leg!

ONE

TWO

THREE

Twilight of the Thundergod (Amon Amarth) wails out over the crowd again who gives a mixed reaction.

''And your winner is, advancing in the BCW International Championship tournament, Ronja Martinsdottir!''

Mark: What a shocking match with shocking competitors!

Ronja heads out the ring, proudly walking up the ramp as her music slowly cuts off.

Chris Everlast

Post by Chris Everlast » Jan 13th, '11, 09:53

The camera cuts to backstage with Rob LeBeau standing next to Davis Hardy, who gets a big pop.

Rob: Ladies and gentlemen, I'm here with one of our newest additions to BCW, Davis 'The Dominator' Hardy. Davis, how do you feel after such an impressive display against Maxx Damage last week?

Hardy: I'm ready. I'll be watching the screen when the next round for the BCW World title goes on.

Rob: You have never held a world title in any wrestling federation, am I right?

Hardy: No, but I've been the dominating top star everywhere I've been, Rob. And be damn sure, I'll dominate here too.

Rob: Well, you got stiff competition with the Prophecy running the show!

Davis looks down at Rob, with an ever so slight glare, Rob cowering back.

Hardy: I will be running the show around here.

Davis turns and walks away, leaving Rob to regain his posture.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jan 13th, '11, 10:46

Suddenly back out at ringside,,,"Antischrist" begins to yell loudly over the speakers and the crowd begins to boo tremendously.

Riggs and Sterling,,Distorted Society,,Judas Salem along with Chuck Voohres all walk out in black Prophecy shirts

Mark:"Where is NNTK? Because I think we all know what time it is,,,,but yes All the Prophecy except for him."

Chris:"Mark are you ready for this I know I am ive got goosebumps."

Now NNTK walks out with a woman with dark jet black hair,,which is dyed with red green and blonde and dark black eye shadow and lipstick and covered in facial piercings dressed in all black with a Prophecy shirt on.

Mark:"Well Ill be,,,there she is thats gotta be her."

Chris:"Wow shes certainly no ec,,far from it at that."

The other Prophecy members onstage part to both sides allowing NNTK and the woman to walk through out in front then they all begin to walk behind them to the ring.

The crowd lets out more boos as the Prophecy walk down and get in the ring .

NNTK has a microphone in hand as the Prophecy all stand in different parts of the ring,,NNTK and the woman are in the middle.

NNTK:"Id like to introduce you all to my new valet,,,and the new woman of The Prophecy,,Shannon Layton."

NNTK takes her hand and holds in the air as she spins around briefly too mega boos from the crowd.

NNTK:"Now since EC split on me ,(looks around the Prophecy) and us as well last week ,,I had to do something about the open spot,,you see though,,that was never an issue,,as I said I had someone already."

NNTK:"Now that brings me to my next point,,,I know all of you at home and in the crowd were wondering,,:"How does NNTK have another woman already EC just walked out on him five minutes ago?" Well..Ive got to confess something,,to everyone,,,The fans,,the other guys in the back,,,Even you Mark,,even the guys back over at WAC,,my old friend Vade,,the President Shane Lynas,,,I must admit something to every out there watching and listening."

Mark:"He wants to tell EVERYONE something? Even me huh,,what could this be?"

Chris:I have got no idea theres no telling with NNTK.

NNTK:"I,,,NNTK,,,am a cheater,,,all of my time spent with EC,,,well,,how do I say this,,Shannon was the other woman."

Crowd lets out the loudest boos yet at NNTK now.

Mark:WHAT?!?! No,,no way,,I dont believe this,,Just when you think a man cant be any nastier,that evil dirty rotten scum NNTK has had Shannon Layton on the side this whole time,,,well just god dang.

Chris:How dispacable an act from the leader of The Prophecy.

NNTK:"Thats right I have been unfaithful,,,Now I have the better of the two as my new valet,,and as our(looks at Prophecy) new canidate for the womens division,,unlike EC she will devour and destroy with absolutely no remorse."

NNTK now hands the microphone to Shannon as the crowd boos at a deafening volume.

Shannon:"Thats right,,,No longer am I a secret,,no longer kept aside only between me and NNTK,,now its right out there on the table,I am now at my rightful place within the Prophecy,and as far as that goes,,me being Prophecys new lady,,thats right im going to pick apart any woman foolish enough to step in front of me,,,Not a single one of you will be able to derail me."

The crowd boos louder than ever yet as the Prophecy now leave out of the ring as Antichrist starts shouting out through the speakers again.

Mark:"I still just can not believe this Chris,NNTKs new valet is here,,,and what an explanation on how he found her so quickly huh,,disgusting."

Chris:"Yes just absolutely shocking I dont believe it either,,like you said when you thought the man was rotten before,,well boy this is a hell of a start to Mayhem,,whats next?"
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

kirbs2002

Post by kirbs2002 » Jan 13th, '11, 11:22

The crowd quiets as Heather walks to the ring, cutting off NNTK and Shannon. She grins at them, then does mock applause.

Heather:
Congratulations! When's the wedding? Am I invited?

Prophecy just glares at Heather.

Heather:
Don't mind me, just go...

They all start to walk away, with NNTK and Shannon bringing up the rear.

Heather:
EXCEPT...

They all stop and look back at Heather. She points at NNTK and Shannon

Heather:
...YOU two. The rest of you can leave, this doesn't concern you.

Heather gets into the ring. NNTK and Shannon stand at the top of the ramp.

"The views that I'm about to express are not necessarily those of anyone else but myself, but they ought to be and, in fact, they probably are"

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jan 13th, '11, 11:32

Shannon stands next to NNTK onstage and now speaks into the microphone answering Heather back.

Shannon:Ah you know your jokes there are quite the riot,,but Im not interested in your humour,,,So well out it now then just what the hell have you got to say? Make this good now cause youve already wasted some of my time,,more than enough may I add.

The crowd boos loud before the camera cuts back over to Heather in the ring.

kirbs2002

Post by kirbs2002 » Jan 13th, '11, 11:37

Heather just shakes her head and grins.

Heather:
You'd do well to respect your champion. Otherwise, you'll never have a chance at MY title. And don't think for a minute you can trick me into giving you a free run. I know your tricks. The backstage jumping, the deception, the vague insults, I've done it all! I know your game. HE even confided it to me in secret more than once. Ugh! I feel I need a chemical bath now just THINKING about what he's done to me!

She now chuckles and grins even wider before walking up the ramp

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jan 13th, '11, 11:57

Mark:Sheesh,,,more added to this shocking revelation made by the Leader of Prophecy NNTK,,,and boy some exchange between "The Other Woman" and our BCW Womens Champ,,wow.

Chris:You said it shocking turn of events,and for our parents out there we apoligize it was not our plans to have all this love triangle stuff going on out here tonight.

Now Antichrist begins to play again now and Then the Prophecy angirly leave back to the Prophecy Locker room.

Sassafras

Post by Sassafras » Jan 13th, '11, 13:24

*the camera cuts back to the ring, where Dennis Anderson stands*

Dennis: "The following contest is a tag team match, scheduled for one fall with a 20-minute time limit. Introducing first..."

*"Entombment of a Machine" by Job for a Cowboy begins over the speakers and the crowd erupts into boos*

Dennis: "At a combined weight of 617 pounds...representing the Prophecy, the team of Mike Roach and Jesse Phillips...DISTORTED SOCIETY!"

*Roach and Jesse make their way down the ramp. Jesse's face is expressionless, while Roach's face is contorted into a cocky grin.*

Mark: "What has he got to be smiling about?"
Kirby: "He's probably proud of his absolutely devious actions here on Mayhem last week. Let's take a look."

*A video package plays, displaying Distorted Society's cheap win against Beautifully Dangerous the previous week, and Roach's subsequent vicious attack on Kayla Killings. The video ends and the camera goes back to Distorted Society, who are already in the ring. Roach is laughing arrogantly and holding a microphone.*

Mark: "Big shock here. Baby Huey's got something to say."
Kirby: "He's just as good at running his mouth as he's good at putting women through tables. And I can't say I like him at all..."
Mark: "It's not often that I agree with you, but that so-called 'man' is as despicable as they come."

*Roach raises the mic to his face and appears to be about to speak. Before he can utter a single syllable, the opening riff to "30-30/150" by Stone Sour plays over the speakers. Beautifully Dangerous begin to run full-speed to the ring.*

Dennis: "And their opponents, the team of Nina Cort-"

*Dennis stops there and bails from the ring, because Nina and Kayla are already in the ring and throwing punches and chops at Jesse and Mike. The bell rings.*

Kirby: "They are wasting NO time exacting their revenge, are they?"
Mark: "Would you, Chris? Distorted Society...no...MIKE ROACH, cost them an opportunity at the tag team titles, then added injury to insult by putting Kayla Killings through a damn table, for no reason."
Kirby: "You're right, Mark. Roach seems to be favoring that fractured nose he received at the hands, or, rather, the foot, of Kayla Killings last week. Just as Kayla seems to be favoring her neck after being viciously driven head-and-neck-first through a table."

*Nina continues to fire unanswered shots to Jesse, as Kayla does the same to Roach. The ref fails to maintain order. Nina and Kayla simultaneously clothesline Jesse and Mike to the outside of the ring. They both then back up a few feet, get a running start, and perform simultaneous suicide dives onto their opponents.*

Kirby: "They seem very willing to sacrifice them selves in order to punish NNTK's pack-mules."

*Kayla strangles Mike with a camera cord, as Nina takes a half-full bottle of beer from a spectator in the front row and smashes it on Jesse's forehead.*

Mark: "Distorted Society getting their pride handed to them, at their own game, no less!"

*The fight continues outside the ring for several more seconds. Then the bell rings and the ref motions toward the ring announcer.*

Dennis: "Due to the referee's inability to maintain order, this match has been ruled a no-contest."

*The crowd boos.*

Mark: "I'm with these people!"
Kirby: "Yeah, so am I. But it was still nice to see these guys get such a beating, regardless of the lack of change on either teams 'W' and 'L' columns."

*Beautifully Dangerous ignore the bell and the announcement and roll Roach back into the ring. They then grab a table from under the ring and slide it into the ring as well.*

Mark: "Here comes your receipt, you fat son of a bitch!"

*Cortez and Killings set up the table and appear to be preparing Roach for the Double D finisher, presumedly through the table. Jesse can be seen slowly climbing back into the ring.*

Kirby: "Here we go! Don't waste time, girls! Get him!"

*As Jesse is half-way back into the ring, and Beautifully Dangerous are playing to the crowd, the lights go off.*

Mark: "What's this about?!"

*A crash is heard in the dark. Moments later, the lights return and all 4 competitors are laid out in the ring, with Jesse lying in the middle of what's left of the table.*

Kirby: "Jesse Phillips has been put through the table! You think this was done by the same mysterious figure from Meltdown, Mark?"
Mark: "I have a feeling I can almost guarantee that. Look at this carnage..."

*A close-up of all 4 wrestlers shows them all unconcious. The show breaks to commercial.*
Last edited by Sassafras on Jan 14th, '11, 10:18, edited 1 time in total.

Chris Everlast

Post by Chris Everlast » Jan 13th, '11, 14:20

The camera cuts back to the ring, with Dennis Andersson standing in the middle of the ring.

Dennis: ''This match is scheduled for one fall! Already in the ring, weighing in at 249 lbs, Jason Chambers!''

The local wrestler gets a reasonable ovation, as the lights suddenly dim and the heavy drudgelike riff of Nothing To Say (Slash) booms out over the crowd, the crowd blinking to the pulse of the music, until the song jumps into it's heavy shredder-riff, Davis Hardy appearing ontop of the ramp with his towel around his neck, peering out over the crowd who gives him a loud pop.

Dennis: ''And his opponent, on the way to the ring, weighing in at 270 lbs, from Des Moines, Iowa.. Davis ''The Dominator'' HARDY!''

Hardy begins his trek down the ring slapping hands with the people offering, his eyes focused on Jason in the ring. He takes a few determined steps up the steel stairs, wiping his boots on the apron, before stepping inside and throwing his towel to the referee, taking his stance in the middle of the ring and staring Jason down.

Chris: This will be interesting to see, Mark!

Mark: Interesting? I think we know who will win.

Chris: Why would we?

Mark: .. Davis Hardy is in the ring!

Davis and Jason circle eachother before locking up, Davis quite easily pushing Jason into a corner. Jason looks concerned at Davis, before approaching him again and locking up. Davis pushes him back into the ropes, whipping him against the opposite and catching the rebounding Jason with a huge powerslam!

Chris: Jason got slammed right into the canvas!

Davis grabs Jason's hair and pulls him up, giving him a straight knee to the gut before hauling him up into the air in a gorilla press, throwing him forward and planting him in the middle of the ring.

Mark: That immense strength of Hardy! That's 250 pounds, right above your head!

Davis picks Jason up again and gets him into the start position of a powerbomb, grinning at the crowd. He picks him up into a crucifix, tauntingly walking around the ring, before slamming Jason right down on his neck!

Chris: Holy s***! Jason could be dead!

Davis flips Jason onto his back and puts his foot on his chest as the referee counts.

ONE

TWO

THREE

Nothing To Say (Slash) hits the speakers again to loud cheers from the crowd.

Dennis: ''And your winner is, by pinfall, Davis 'The Dominator' HARDY!''

Davis raises his arms into the air and shouts out ''DOMINATED!'' proudly.

Chris: What a -dominating- display!

Mark: Truly is, I fear for the other person making it to round two for the BCW World title!

Hardy grins at the crowd before heading out and to the top of the ramp, dissappearing behind the curtains.

kirbs2002

Post by kirbs2002 » Jan 13th, '11, 17:28

"South of Heaven" by Slayer hits to a mixed reaction from the crowd. Heather makes her way down the ramp with her BCW Women's Title over her shoulder. She goes to the announce table

Heather:
Move your a**, Mark!

Mark moves aside and Heather sits down and grabs a headset

Chris:
Well, we're going to be joined on commentary by the BCW Women's Champion Heather Gilchrist. Welcome Heather.

Heather:
Whatever, just keep your eyes off me and on the ring and we'll get along just fine.

The crowd lets out a shower of cheers as "The Blister Exists" by Slipknot plays over the loudspeaker and Allanah walks down the ramp and out to the ring, greeting fans as she does.

Dennis:
The following is a women's contest scheduled for one fall. Approaching the ring from Newark, CA, standing 5' 2" and weighing in at 153 punds, ALLANAH!!!!

Chris:
Well, here comes your opponent from last week

Mark:
Yeah. What was that like?

Heather:
No freakin problem! I made her bleed like the stuck pig she is.

Allanah gets into the ring and and glares right at Heather.

Heather:
You want some more?

Allanah turns around and shakes her head.

The crowd quickly turns to boos as "Antichrist" by Venom hits.

Dennis:
And her opponent,,From Sacramento,California,,Accompanied by The Prophecy,,Shannon Layton!

The Prophecy walks out with Shannon in front along with NNTK and the rest walk behind as they make their way down to ringside.

As they get to ringside Shannon slides in under the bottom rope while the rest of Prophecy stand at ringside with NNTK in her corner.

Dennis Andersson checks his earpiece again and addresses the crowd once more.

Dennis:
Ladies and gentlemen, I have just been informed by the BCW General Manager, Eric Rooker, that, in the best interests of BCW, every member of Prophecy, with the exception of NNTK, has been expelled from the ringside area.

The crowd erupts in cheers as security comes to escort a now irate Prophecy from ringside.

Mark:
Yes! Nothing good could come from having all of those goons down here!

Chris:
Everyone except for NNTK! Suppose Rooker knows something we don't?

Heather:
Wouldn't surprise me. If they're all here when this green-as-grass chick loses to Allanah, a sissyfit that destroys everything would be right up their alley.

Mark:
Weren't you worried about that?

Heather:
HELL NO! I could easily hold my own against ANYONE around here, ESPECIALLY Prophecy's ugly-as-a-post leader, NNTK. Hell, calling him THAT is being generous.

The ref checks both competitors, the bell rings to start it off and were underway. Shannon and Allanah are both in the ring,,,They go into a lockup and Shannon ducks down and then transitions into a go behind and takes out the leg of Allanah with a leg clip. This puts Allanah down on the mat,,Shannon then grabs hold of her, grabs both arms and hooks the hands up together underneath them in a butterfly lock.

Chris:
Shannon's not wasting any time here, getting an early submission predicament.

Mark:
Tryin to wear her down in the early goings.

Heather:
Please. It's gonna take far more than that to keep her out.

She wrenches Allanah from side to side while torqueing the hold then releases and then kicks the still sitting Allanah in the face knocking her back. Shannon then grabs Allanahs left arm and pulls it out to the side then grabs her wrist and locks both hands around it and also brings her leg up by her wrist adding more pressure with a key lock. Shannon now breaks the hold and then pulls Allanah up to her feet and irish whips her off the ropes,,,but Allanah comes with a counter as she nails Shannon with a running hurricanrana.

Chris:
WOAH!!! She'll be feeling that in the morning!

Mark:
Geez! That's gotta sting!

Heather:
Come on! Like you haven't seen a hurricanrana before?

Shannon stumbles back up to her feet with her back to Allanah and she takes her over with a dragon suplex. Allanah waits for Shannon to rise back up and as she does she flings her overhead with release german suplex. Allanah again allows Shannon to get back up and then she puts her over shoulder and jumps with a running powerslam taking her to the mat.

Chris:
She's tossing Shannon around like a rag doll!

Mark:
At this rate, she won't last long!

Heather:
I hope so.

Cover from Allanah,

Kickout as Shannon manages to roll the shoulder up at one and a half. Allanah gets back up to her feet and Shannon does as well now,both women at a vertical base. They stand face to face now and Shannon shoves Allanah backwards,,Allanah steps forward again and shoves Shannon back and then Shannon comes forwards again and rakes the eyes,,illiciting loud boos.

Heather:
That's it? That's the big move? I'd wipe the floor with this broad!

Mark (quietly):
I'm sure you would.

Heather:
In that case, I'm coming for you next.

Chris:
Yeah, he's a jerk. I dunno how I can work with Maggy.

Heather (chuckling):
"Maggy," huh?

Mark (shouting):
RRRRGH! STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!

Shannon takes advantage of the situation and whips Allanah into the corner,,she kicks her in the gut then ducks down and slams into her with a shoulder thrust into the ribs,,another shoulder thrust then she flips backwards through the air and lands on her feet then nails another shoulder thrust.

Allanah now clutches her gut in pain as Shannon pulls her out of the corner momentarily before sitting on the turnbuckle behind her then wrapping both legs around her neck with a figure four necklock falling down over the ropes.

Shannon maintains the choke for a minute before letting go as Allanah falls forwards down to the mat.

Shannon dismounts from the turnbuckle then goes over to Allanah,,who suddenly pulls her legs out from under her and goes into a bridging pin.

Shannon kicks out right away before a one count even.

Mark:
Quick thinking by Allanah!

Heather:
She may be a twit, but she definitely knows a thing or two.

As they return to their feet Shannon hits Allanah in the face long enough to stun her,,then she pushes her down between her legs then hooks both arms and flips her over up in the air into a powerbomb position then lays out forward slamming Allanah down.

Shannon right into the cover on Allanah hooking the leg.

Kickout by Allanah at one and a half breaking the possible match ender. Both women make it back up,,Shannon before Allanah obviously. The two women get into a slugfest now,,punches being fired back and forth when eventually Allanah gets the advantage then hits Shannon with frenzy of numerous chops,,striking her over and over again.

Heather:
What a greener that Shannon is! Why do you think I avoided that last week?

Chris:
Exactly.

Heather:
Stop kissing up!

Chris:
Yes, mistress.

Heather:
What'd you say?!

Mark:
Heh heh. Uh-oh!

Heather:
Don't think I won't smack you too!

Allanah then picks her up with a gutwrench lift and flips her up onto her shoulder then puts both hands around the neck then sits down nailing her with a neckbreaker.

Cover By Allanah as she falls back over Shannon.

Kickout from Shannon right at two,both women to their feet now,,Allanah grabs her and slings her off the ropes,,Shannon comes back and ducks behind her and hits her in the back then grabs her and slings her into the post in the corner shoulder first. As Allanah is still trying to shake off the effects of being slammed into the ringpost,,Shannon steps onto the top rope and jumps off connecting with a ddt to the standing Allanah .

Chris:
Wow! This could be all!

Shannon goes for a cover on Allanah.

Allanah escapes the pin just when the ref touches the mat for two,,Shannon forces Allanah up on her feet,,then she nails her with a forearm shot in the head,,then another forearm,,and an elbow now. Shannon pulls her back to the corner now,,then pushes her down between her legs then jumps and sits on her back and she twists around underneath the ropes and locks her arms around her neck in a rope stretch chickenwing. After releasing the hold in the corner Shannon stands on the apron and renters the ring as Allanah is standing as well.

Chris:
Uh-oh! That didn't do it...

Mark:
It's about to get worse...

But Allanah has received a second wind,,because as soon as she Shannon reenters the ring,,,Allanah grabs her and slams her back with a quick snap suplex,,Shannon gets back up and Allanah then drops her with a back suplex,,Shannon yet again makes it to her feet and now Allanah pulls out a fisherman suplex.

Allanah now backs up and waits for Shannon to get up,,,when she makes it back to her feet,,Allanah goes behind and reaches under both arms and slams her with a crushing tiger suplex.

Allanah now grabs Shannon and pulls her to her feet and sticks her doubled over between her legs thinking the Railroad Spike to finish it off and CONNECTS!!!!

Mark:
WOW!!! THAT'S IT!!!

Heather:
Mercifully...

The cover...

One...

Two...

Thr... Shannon grabs the ropes at two and a half!

Chris:
Amazing ring awareness by Shannon!

Heather:
What the hell was she thinking trying a pin that close to the ropes?!

Allanah argues her case, but Shannon gets back on her feet then grabs hold of Allanah by wrapping her arm around her neck and grabbing the back of her tights with the other and lifting her up into a suplex,,holds her in the air for a second then sends her crashing down headfirst with a piledriver.

Shannon now lets Allanah stagger up to her feet,,then hits sudden sharp kick to the gut then gets her in between her legs bent over ,,now she hooks both arms and kicks backwards,,slamming Allanah on her face into the mat with the Layt Down.

Shannon now kneels on Allanah for the cover...

Thr... Allanah gets a leg on the bottom rope!

Shannon and NNTK are now LIVID!!!

Heather (through laughter):
Your cockiness will be your downfall yet!

Chris:
Even I wouldn't cover like that!

Mark:
Big rookie mistake by Shannon!

She now backs the referee into the corner and is screaming at him. Allanah stumbles to her feet and Shannon now goes to continue the assault. As she gets there Allanah crushes her with a forearm that echos througout the arena, grabs Shannon by the hair, slashes her thumb across her throat and screams...

Allanah:
CANNONBALL!!!

She gets her in the middle of the ring, lifts her up and SLAMS HER BRUTALLY WITH THE CANNONBALL!!! Bridging for the cover...

One...

Two.......

Three!!!

The bell rings now to signify the end of the match.

Dennis:
The winner of this match, ALLANAH!!!

The crowd has erupted into cheers as Allanah slides out of the ring and heads up the ramp. NNTK is furious and looks ready to pull his hair out.

Heather:
Well, a little bit of luck never hurt anyone, I suppose. I'm off, have fun with your little meat fest.

Chris:
Thank you for your time, Heather.

Mark:
You don't have to come back, you know...

NNTK has helped Shannon back to her feet. Heather yells something at him, which sends him over the deep end and he chases Heather backstage while she laughs. After a moment, the referee helps Shannon to the back, eliciting a standing ovation from the crowd.

Chris:
Although this was a losing effort, give Shannon her credit. After all, she came in here virtually unknown and took the most experienced woman on the roster to the limit.

Mark:
Most definitely. How many other people, let alone women, could do that? Heck, I got crushed in my first BCW match.

Chris:
Another spectacular women's match here in BCW. We'll be back with more after this

Camera cuts to commercial.

kirbs2002

Post by kirbs2002 » Jan 13th, '11, 18:03

The camera comes back from commercial and is at the announcer's table.

Chris:
We've received big news for next week concerning the BCW Women's title.

Mark:
That's right. For those of you who've been dying to see the Hardkore Psychos' valet, Leah Luxon, in action, wait no longer! Next week, here on BCW Mayhem, she will be going one-on-one with Heather Gilchrist for her BCW Women's title!

Chris:
Also, next week is going to be the International Championship final! You definitely won't want to miss that.

Mark:
This month is definitely action-packed. Let's see what else we have in store tonight.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jan 13th, '11, 18:10

Mark:Lets keep the action going now on Mayhem,,what a night its been so far.

Chris:I agree Mark,,Just the things that have happened here tonight,,Im in shock by it all.

Dennis:In the ring now,,,Max Damage!

The crowd cheers loudly for Damage now.

Dennis:And the Opponent,,,making his way to the ring,from The Netherworld,,and he is accompanied by The Prophecy,,,NNTK!!!

The fans let out extremely loud boos now as Antichrist begins to play,,And Prophecy walks out with NNTK and Shannon out in front,,the other members walk behind them.

As they walk down the ramp NNTK holds out both fists showing tattoos across his knuckles,one of them says:"PROP" and the other says:"HECY" together they read "PROPHECY".

They continue now down the ramp making their way towards the ring,,the other members stand at ringside as NNTK enters the ring.

The bell rings now as the match starts,,,Damage runs straight at NNTK and into him into a clotheline,taking him off his feet.

Mark:Were underway,,and boy do I hope NNTK loses.

Chris:Im with you there even though we dont constantly agree,I hope he doesnt walk away with the W,,like his teammates Distorted Society.

Damage now jumps on the downed NNTK with a big leg drop in the face.

Cover now by Damage on NNTK.

NNTK kicks right out after the one count.

Damage now backs up as NNTK rises to his feet,then he rushes him with a big boot in the face,then as NNTK makes it back up Damage knocks him down with a running shoulder block.

Damage now leaps up into the air landing on NNTK with a body splash right into a cover.

Again NNTK kicks out right after one,,again Damage backs off allowing him to make it up.

NNTK runs at Damage now,,and Damage counters by picking him up and slamming him with a sidewalk slam.

Damage waits for NNTK to get back up,,when he does Damage with a kick in the gut into a powerbomb as he throws NNTK across the ring.

Mark:"Max Damage really all over NNTK here,,and it serves him right,he deserves all of this you know."

Chris:"As you said before I never knew the man as well as you did over in WAC but Im beginning to get an idea just how vile he really is."

Damage pulls NNTK up and whips him into the corner and then charges in and slams into him with a splash.

NNTK comes stumbling out and Damage goes behind and applies a pumphandle clutch and tosses NNTK back overhead with a pumphandle suplex.

Damage now covers NNTK.

Kickout from NNTK at one and a half.

Damage allows him to get up and charges in on him but he is floored by a stiff lariat from NNTK.

The crowd boos at this as they were enjoying watching NNTK lose.

NNTK now stands over Damage and leaps into the air and comes down with a heavy knee drop in the face.

NNTK now grabs the left arm of Damage and pulls him up sideways across his shoulders into a firemans carry,,then he brings him forward with gutbuster,,slamming his stomache across his knee.

Mark:"NNTK back in this now,,come on Damage,,KICK HIS a**!"

Chris:"And what a firemans carry gutbuster that was though."

NNTK down into the cover on Damage.

Kickout from Damage after the one count.

NNTK leans over on one knee and begins to choke him with the left hand and with the right he strikes him over and over again,pummeling Damage.

NNTK now gets up back to his feet letting up,,and then bounces back o the ropes and lunges out and drops a forearm to the face of Damage.

NNTK pulls him up on his feet,,but Damage fights him off with a few shots in the gut.

Damage now hits NNTK with an elbow to the face,,then grabs him up off the mat with a big bearhug.

Damage holds NNTK like this in the hold,,applying more pressure and shaking him side to side,,NNTK eventually fights out with shots to the face.

This allows NNTK to get back on the mat,,he runs towards Damage but hes countered with a back body drop sending him the mat.

Damage now turns as NNTK gets up,,and grabs his arm and levels him with a short arm clotheline,,then again,,and another time.

Now Damages goes for a pin .

Kickout from NNTK right after two.

Mark:"Oh only a two count and boy how I wish it had been three.
Chris:"NNTK had better not win Id hate that."

Damage picks NNTK up by the neck with both hands,,,then hes countered though by several rights in a row from NNTK.

NNTK now grabs the stunned Damage by wrapping his arm around his neck then grabs the tights too and throws him down onto the mat with a uranage slam.

NNTK stands over him looking out into the crowd,,then allows Damage to rise up to his feet then kicks him in the gut then turns halfway and jumps grabbing the back of his neck,,,slamming his face into the shoulder with a stunner.

Mark:"NNTK with that heavy stunner,,just laying Damage out."

Chris:"And what an impactful move that was,,just driving him to the mat."

NNTK pulls him up and then sends him to the corner with an irish whip.

NNTK now goes to the corner where Damage is leant up against the turnbuckle,,then he hits in the face with a right uppercut,,then a left elbow to the jaw,,,a kick to the gut,,then another right handed shot.

Mark:"Oh what a combination,just leveling Damage."

Chris:"And NNTK doesnt appear to boo losing this one either."

NNTK lets up now and backs away and Damage comes stumbling out of the corner now and falls forwards to the mat.

NNTK now grabs him off the mat and then puts him across his shoulders then walks to the corner and steps up to the top rope then falls backwards slamming with a samoan drop.

NNTK now waits for him to get up then as he does NNTK lifts up on his shoulders in a torture rack position then spins him around slamming him onto the mat with "The Rainmaker"

NNTK now goes into the cover.

The bell rings now as the match has come to an end.

Antichrist begins to play now.

Mark:"Damnit! NNTK wins."

Chris:Damnit is right,,I was hoping hed lose just like everyone else in here."

The crowd boos loudly now,,the ref raises NNTK's arm in the ring signifying hes the winner.

Dennis:"Here is your winner via pinfall,,,NNTK!"

More boos now,,even louder than before,,,NNTK now leaves the ring and rejoins Prophecy on the outside,,Shannon raises his arm in the air and points at him as they stand in the middle of the rest of the Prophecy then they turn and walk up the ramp to the back

Robert Randall

Post by Robert Randall » Jan 13th, '11, 19:04

The camera cuts to backstage where Rob LeBeau is with Heather.

Rob:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm joined at this time by the BCW Womens Champion, Heather Gilchrist

Heather:
Please! They all know who I am!

Rob:
Sorry! My bad! Anyways, you clearly don't get along with the other women around here, so what everyone is wondering tonight is, why have you singled out Shannon Lyte, the newest Prophecy member?

Heather:
Because she exemplifies what's wrong with women in this business. You cannot honestly tell me that she wouldn't be where she is now had she not polished NNTK's floors. It's pretty obvious that's why he's even keeping her around, because she's just a hot piece of a**.

Rob:
In my opinion Heather, she is nothing short of ugly.

Heather:
...AND untalented! I was at ringside for that klutzfest you'll call a match. Give me a break! If it wasn't for Allanah's complete and total idiocy, there's no damn way she would have survived! She'll never get her hands anywhere near my title. She'd probably drop it on her damned foot!

Rob:
Of course! Speaking of your title belt, it's been confirmed that Leah Luxon from the Hardkore Psychos will be getting a title shot next week. What are your thoughts?

Heather:
Another no talent, dime a dozen, clumsy diva?! What the hell?! The women back in WAC weren't even this bad! I'll crush her no problem, then I'll beat some sense into Eric Rooker to get me some FOR REALS competition! This title isn't any fun having it when my opponents' incompetence beats them for me!

Rob:
I'm sorry to have to correct you Heather, but Leah is possibly the best woman here next to yourself. I couldn't count how many championships she's had; I've lost count.

Heather:
It doesn't matter what "championships" she's had. She still hasn't had this one, she's not going to have this one and I'm going to beat her bloody just like I did to Allanah!

Just then, Robert Randall and Leah Luxon approach.

Leah:
Is that right? well just so you know, I've gotten hardcore with the best in the business

Heather:
One, you watch your mouth or I'll bust it open. Two, the only place you'd ever be hardcore is in the sack for a twenty!

Leah:
Watch my mouth, huh? why don't you go to Rookers office and get on your knees? Cos you're gonna need a lot of help keeping that belt from me. And one more thing, why don't we make our match hardcore rules?

Heather:
How's this for an answer: Get. Lost. B*tch! I'd never, EVER lower myself to your level of garbage that you call "hardcore." Since you think you can beat me, you shouldn't have a problem doing it twice. I'll see you under 2 out of 3 falls rules, just like how they USED to do it.

Leah:
FINE, HAVE IT YOUR WAY B*TCH.

Leah smacks Heather and walks away

Rob:
There you have it ladies and gentlemen, Heather and Leah next week, 2 out of 3 falls for the BCW Women's Championship.

The camera cuts back to the ring
when I say I'm the ish, I'm not being cocky or conceited, I'm merely telling you what others told me "Rob, you're the ish"

Chris Everlast

Post by Chris Everlast » Jan 13th, '11, 23:16

Camera cuts back to Kayla Killings and Nina Cortez standing backstage, both infuriated.

Kayla: Distorted Society, you two little sh*ts! Especially you, Roach! Listen up, because you and us, we're having a table match next week! And we've going to hand out free Double D's, and a free Extreme Makeover, especially canned for you, Roach!

The crowd cheers at the harsh words from Kayla, Nina approaching the camera aswell after her pacing behind Kayla.

Nina: Yeah, ese! We'll screw you up more then your mama and papi ever could! D'you think the beatin's you took as a child was bad?! Yeah, hermano, you're a dead man!

The crowd's pop gets even louder, the camera cutting to ringside

Chris: Wow, that was strong words from Beautifully Dangerous!

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jan 14th, '11, 15:28

NNTK is shown with the Prophecy standing backstage with Rob Lebeau

ROb:"Im here with Prophecy right now,,,NNTK I hear you have something to say at this moment?"

NNTK:"Yea.you know I do actually,,,you see theres a certain man around here that speaks false truths talking of domination,,Davis Hardy,,Thats the guy,,,that isnt going to happen because im going to go straight through every single man foolish enough to stand across from me,,,not a one of them will be prove to be any obstacle for me,,,this includes you,Hardy. That being said,,,Im challenging you to a match right here next week on Mayhem,,where I shall rip you limb from limb in a matter of seconds."

The crowd now boos loudly at what NNTK has just said,,And now Prophecy walks away.

Rob:Well Mark you heard that the challenge has been laid out by NNTK to Davis Hardy.

Mark:Thanks Rob,,so we have a possible match for next week,,The Leader of The Prophecy evidently has some sort of an issue with Davis Hardy.

Chris:Yea if he accepts then the match is on,well have to wait to hear from Hardy to see.

Robert Randall

Post by Robert Randall » Jan 18th, '11, 11:58

The camera cuts to ringside with Dennis Andersson standing in the middle of the ring as I Wanna Be Bad booms over the crowd to a loud ovation, Leah Luxon and Robert Randall appearing at the top of the ramp.

Dennis: ''This match is scheduled for one fall, and on the way to the ring, weighing in at 135 lbs, hailing from London, England, accompanied by Robert Randall, LEAH LUXON!''

They slap hands with the fans as they walk down the ramp, Leah climbing into the ring and posing for the fans, getting into position in her corner, as her music cools down.

Suddenly Defy You ((The Offspring) plays, an average tall woman with her blonde hair cut short, appearing ontop of the ramp to a mixed reaction, looking down at Leah Luxon in the ring.

Dennis: ''And the opponent, weighing in at 159 lbs, hailing from Calgary, Canada, STELLA R. RRRRRESSLING!''

She makes her way to the ring in a quick pace, almost blatantly ignoring the crowd before she steps up the stairs and climbs into the ring. The two look at eachother as the bell rings, circling around before locking up. They battle for the advantage, but Stella sneaks a leg behind Leah and trips her backwards, going right for an armbar but Leah fights out, both women getting up on their feet again. They lock up for a second time and this time Leah gets Stella into the corner and gives her a hard forearm shot to the head.

Chris: Will, this match seems liek it'll contain good wrestling.

Mark: Yes, and it's also the BCW TV debut for both these women.

Leah whips Stella into the opposite corner and runs after, hitting a Stinger splash, using the momentum to hit a bulldog aswell. She stands up and bounces off the ropes, dropping her knee across Stella's back, keeping her knee there and locking in a chinlock, Stella howling in pain as the referee asks her.

Mark: A slightly modified chin hold.

Chris: Hey, I'm the one doing play-by play here, Maggy!

Leah finally lets go and pulls Stella up by her hair, locking in a front facelock and seems to be going for a suplex, but the request is denied by Stella, who looks in a fisherman and hits a Perfectplex.

Mark: Ah, better execution then Viggo Dynamite himself!

Stella stands up and delviers a hard soccerkick to Leah's back, before locking in another armbar, shouting at Leah to tap.

Chris: And Stella Ressling, is a promising wrestler from Calgary, Canada, wrestling as far down as Mexico, and as far north as the Valkyrie Wrestling Association in North Canada, showing no sign of wanting to lose this match.

Mark: Well, losing your debut sure kills your momentum!

Stella lets go and pulls Leah up to her feet, whipping Leah against the ropes and hitting a perfect dropkick. Quick cover.

ONE

T-Chris: Kickout by Leah!

Stella quickly mounts Leah and hits brutal forearm shots to the head, but Leah pushes her off, both women getting to their feet and staring eachother down again. They come closer and lock up again, but this time Leah gets her foot around and trps Stella onto her back.

Mark: Leah is quick to learn!

Stella struggles to her feet and Leah bounces off the ropes, hitting an armtrap nekcbreaker, quick cover.

ONE

TWO

Chris: Kickout by Stella!

Leah grabs Stella by the hair and drags her over to the corner, locking in a frontfacelock and hopping up on the second turnbuckle, launching off with a Tornado DDT, spiking Stella right on her head! Hook of the leg.

ONE

TWO

T-Chris: Kickout by Stella!

Leah grabs Stella by the hair again and smashes her head into the topturnbuckle, turning her around and hitting a hard knife-edge chop, the crowd wooing along as she hits another one, and another one, and another one! Leah finally stops and backs away, grinning at the crowd. Stella holds her now red chest, glaring at Leah. Stella charges at Leah, but Leah sidesteps, sending Stella to the ropes. Stella ducks Leah's clothesline and waits for her to turn around, hitting a superkick to the face!

Mark: WOAH! I think I saw a tooth fly out!

Stella goes for the cover quickly.

ONE

TWO

TH-Chris: Kickout by Leah!

Stella tugs at her hair in frustration, pulling Leah up and putting her in a piledriver position, hooking her arms.

Chris: What is she going for?

They never find out, because Leah picks up Stella over her shoulder and dumps her with the Air Raid Crash. Leah gets up quickly and climbs up on the turnbuckle, launching off and hitting the One Night Stand!

Mark: She hit it! She hit it!

ONE

TWO

THREE

I Wanna Be Bad (Willa Ford) plays as Randall gets into the ring and celebrates with Leah.

''And your winner is, by pinfall, Leah Luxon!''

Mark: Nice match for both!

Randall and Leah celebrate together on the way up the ramp before dissappearing to backstage.
when I say I'm the ish, I'm not being cocky or conceited, I'm merely telling you what others told me "Rob, you're the ish"

Chris Everlast

Post by Chris Everlast » Jan 18th, '11, 12:31

The camera cuts backstage to Davis Hardy standing in the usual interview area, to a big pop.

Davis: Ladies and gentlemen.. I was challenged earlier by this man of thousand faces, going by the name NNTK. He said I spoke false words of domination, the exact domination I've spread nationwide for 3 years.. The only one, speaking false things in this arena is you, NNTK. Just because you say a sentence over and over doesn't make it true.. BCW will become my domain, and I don't care what old dog I have to kick in the ribs to do so.. Stop spreading your false prophecy, I have not heard more then words from you. If you were as tough as you talk, then why do you bring six guys with you all the time?

The crowd cheers at Hardy's words, before cooling down as he speaks again.

Davis: As a man in an era before me said.. don't sing it - Bring it. You're on for next week.

BOD

Post by BOD » Jan 18th, '11, 23:13

Camera cuts to a dark room all you can see is a shadow of Jesse's body standing his voice hollow and cold.

Jesse: What makes you think you can come in here and scare me i'm not a little child anymore what you have to realize is you come out with the lights off wearing black thinking your going to scare me i got news for you my man you have no idea of the darkness that rest on my shoulders if you were to look into my heart you'd be scared stiff you think you can scare me a distractions yes fear no you see my only fear is of the victims that i have had to through to numb this pain inside why don't you try it man to man and see what you can do my friend instead of hiding like a snake in the gras you wear your black as a sign of darkness. Darkness can't be judged by the shade he wears on his back but the darkness in his heart so step up if you can Brother

Fans cheer as the shadows get darker
Mark: this is getting very strange and the fans still cheer

Kirby: What i can't get over is did he just say brother

Mark: i wanna know the rest of this
11/10/10
BOD & Knockouts95

Robert Randall

Post by Robert Randall » Jan 25th, '11, 10:00

Andersson: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is a first round match in the Tag Team Title Tournament!”

The Gridiron Greats enter the arena to a warm reception. They slap hands with the fans on their way to the ring.

Andersson: “Introducing first, at a total combined weight of 490 pounds, Jason Scott and Gunnar Savage, THE GRIDIRON GREATS!”

The music stops as they stretch in the ring. “Undead” by Hollywood Undead blasts through the speakers and the crowd explodes. Leah Luxon, Robert Randall and Spider all come through the curtain.

Andersson: “And their opponents, accompanied by Leah Luxon, at a total combined weight of 440 pounds, “The Psychotic Luchador” Spider, and “The Hardkore Gangster” Robert Randall, THE HARDKORE PSYCHOS!”

They walk down the ramp, also slapping hands with fans, and Spider headbangs and spits a mist of water into the crowd to their delight. They get into the ring and go into opposite corners and pose for the fans.

DING DING DING!

Jason Scott and Robert Randall start off. Collar and elbow tie up, Randall locks in a side headlock. Scott tries to push him off by bouncing off the ropes but Randall cleverly holds on and drags him to the mat, and says “Oh ho, no no no!” Scott tilts Randall to his back for a pin!

ONE!

Randall lets go of the headlock and rolls back to get to his feet quickly, then hits a fast dropkick straight to the head of Jason Scott! He gets on one knee and expands his arms for a pop. Jason Scott tags in Gunnar Savage. Randall sees this and Spider begs for a tag. Randall obliges.

Both men standoff, and the crowd starts chanting “SPIDER! SPIDER! SPIDER!” Savage charges Spider with a clothesline but it’s ducked, and Spider comes back with a hurricanrana! Savage is thrown into the Hardkore Psychos’ corner. Spider tags Randall and they bring him to the center of the ring. Both run to opposite sides of the ring and come back with Randall dropkicking Savage in the shins and Spider dropkicking him in the back of the head, in perfect unison! Spider rolls out of the ring and the ref counts the pin!

ONE!

TWO!

THR – Scott breaks up the count!

Scott goes back to his corner as Randall picks up Savage and whips him into the corner. He whips him so hard that he pops out from the momentum holding his back. Randall back bodydrops him into the center of the ring, and hits a cutter as he comes down!

“OOOOOOOOOOOOH!”

COVER!

ONE!

TWO!

THR – Scott breaks up the count again!

Randall tries to attack Scott before he gets to the corner but the ref stops him. He tags in Spider and Spider goes for the attack on Savage. Spider springs off the ropes for a cross body but Savage catches him! Fallaway slam! Savage tags in Scott and Scott and he begins to stomp away. Scott whips him into the corner and hits a big splash! Spider collapses to the floor in the corner. Scott runs to the other side of the ring and comes back with a kick to the face, scraping Spider’s face off!

“OOOOOOOOOH!”

Scott whips Spider into his corner and tags in Savage. They take the much smaller Spider by the arms and whip him into the ropes, then throw him up into the air, landing on his back!

Chris: “HUGE airtime from Spider!”

Scott goes to his corner as Savage works over Spider’s head with a rear chinlock. After some time, the crowd begins a slow clap and Spider tries to get to his feet. He elbows him in the stomach a few times and pushes him off using the ropes but Savage comes back with a vicious spear!

Savage drags Spider to his corner and he tags in Scott, lifting Spider's arm and revealing the ribcage, and Scott hits a hard kick right to the midsection. Savage climbs out and Jason whips Spider against the opposite ropes, picking up with a sidewalk slam! Quick hook of the leg.

ONE

TWO

Chris: ''Kickout by Spider!''

Mark: ''Well, neither of these teams seem to relent to the other. Both are fan favourites but I doubt that'll stop any of their gameplan!''

Scott now has Spider's arm wrapped into a hammerlock, with his knee securely planted against Spider's neck. The crowd slowly starts to chant ''SPI-DER! SPI-DER! SPI-DER! SPI-DER!'' as Spider raises his free hand into the air, trying to get up. Scott shouts at him to tap, but Spider gets a hold of Scott's legs, shifting his weight and rolls ontop of him!

ONE

TWO

THR-Scott kicks out!

Chris: ''Imagine if Jason Scott hadn't realized his mistake? What an upset!''

Scott and Spider gets up to their feet again and rushes against eachother, this time Spider hits an armdrag, Scott gets to his feet and charges again, but Spider hits another one! Again Scott gets up and Spider catches him with a japanese armdrag, before kipping up to a huge pop of the crowd, and grabbing Scott by the hair, whipping him into his teams corner and tagging Randall in. Spider gets out and Randall starts delivering hard kicks against Scott's midsection, Scott falling into a seated position. Randall slowly backs away and charges forward, hitting a kneestrike right to the head!

Mark: ''Woah! His head snapped back like a boxing-bag!''

Randall grins at the crowd before turning around and rushing against Gunnar, knocking him off the apron with a running dropkick! Randall pumps up the crowd as he grabs Scott with a front facelock and tagging Spider in. He lifts Scott into a vertical suplex and Spider springboards off the ropes with a lungblower!

Chris: ''Oh my god! What an impact!''

Spider goes for the cover!

ONE

TWO

THREE!

The crowd runs wild as the bell rings, and Randall and Spider highfives.

Andersson: ''Here are your winners, advancing in the tag team title tournament... THE HARDKOOOORE PSYCHOS!''

Chris: ''What a decisive win by these two! Gunnar didn't see that dropkick coming and Scott didn't know what to think either!''

Leah, Randall and Spider celebrate all the way up to the ramp before dissappearing.

Chris: "Ladies and Gentlemen, don't forget to tune in next week, when we bring you the final of the International Championship Tournament."

MarK: "That's gonna be big, I can't wait!"

Chris: "See you next week, goodnight everybody"

#END OF SHOW#