BCW Mayhem - Show 1

kirbs2002

BCW Mayhem - Show 1

Post by kirbs2002 » Jan 11th, '11, 12:18

Pyro hits as "NJ Legion Iced Tea" by A Day to Remember plays.

Fans cheer as a chant of "B-C-DUB" starts.

Chris Kirby:
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to BCW Mayhem! I'm Chris Kirby and you should all know my partner in crime: The living legend, "Magnificent" Mark Darling.

Mark:
It's good to be here. I can't help but wonder why I had to make the jump, but a change of scenery would definitely suit me well.

Chris:
That's the spirit! Anyhow, we're already off to a quick start as this month we will be having a tournament to crown the BCW Tag-Team Champions, the International Champion, and the prestigious BCW World Heavyweight Champion. Also, our General Manager, Eric Rooker, is going to make a special announcement in regards to the BCW Women's Championship.

Mark:
Rather amazing we have a women's division, considering who we have competing in the aforementioned tournaments...

Chris:
HEY! Spoiler alert, man! Anyway, lets get started with tonight's monumental show by joining our ring announcer, Dennis Andersson, already in the ring.
Reality TV is faker than "fake" wrestling!

"The views that I'm about to express are not necessarily those of anyone else but myself, but they ought to be and, in fact, they probably are"

Robert Randall

Re: BCW Mayhem - Show 1

Post by Robert Randall » Jan 11th, '11, 12:27

Destroy Everything (Hatebreed) hits the speakers and the crowd boos as Matt Driver emerges ontop of the ramp.

DA: "This match is scheduled for one fall and is the first round in the tournament for the International title - On the way to the ring, weighing in at 230 lbs, hailing from Cleveland, Ohio - MATT DRIVER!''

Driver talks trash with the fans as he makes his way down to the ring, sliding inside and raising his arms, and getting set in the corner, waiting for his opponent.

The music changes and so does the crowd reaction as Brent Kelly runs out at the top of the ramp.

DA: "And his opponent, weighing in at 229 lbs, hailing from Ohio - BRENT KELLY!''

Brent Kelly slaps hands with the fans and walks up the steps to the apron, before hopping over the rope into the ring, getting ready for the match to start.

Chris: First round in the International championship tournament, Brent Kelly and Matt Driver rising to the occasion, Matt Driver having lost the title to the WAC Continental champion Everlast at WAC Meltdown.

Mark: Yes, Matt Driver got massacred!

Chris: Not really massacred, more teamed up on..

Driver and Kelly circle eachother before locking up, Driver sending Kelly into the ropes with an irish whip, attempting a hip toss but it's blocked, Kelly trying his own which gets blocked aswell, Driver trying a snapmare, but Kelly rolls through it and lands on his feet, Driver seizing the moment and sending Kelly backwards with a german suplex.

Mark: Fast pace in this match.

Driver waits for Kelly to regain his footing before he charges forward, but Kelly flips Driver over the ropes, but Driver lands on his feet, taking a grip of Kelly's neck and hitting a reverse hotshot.

Chris: Really impressive move by Matt Driver there.

Driver stays on the outside, mocking the crowd, but from nowhere Brent Kelly suicide dives out on Driver, both men hitting the security barrier!

Mark: Kelly takes the high road!

Kelly grabs Driver's head and pushes him inside the ring, going for a cover.

ONE

TWO

Driver kicks out and Kelly locks in a modified armbar, Driver howling in pain as he wiggles around trying to get the ropes, Driver slowly but surely stretching his hand to the ropes, barely getting a grip with his fingertips, forcing Kelly to drop the hold. Kelly backs off and waits for Driver to stand up, Driver slowly getting up to avoid any surprises. The two men circle eachother again and they lock up, Driver pushing Kelly back into the corner and delivering a hard knife-edge chop.

Mark: It's surprising, both men are from Ohio, you'd expect them to try and become astronauts to get as far away as possible from Ohio like their other kinsmen!

Chris: Mark, racism is not funny.

Mark: You count Ohio-citizens as their own race? Who's the racist?!

Chris: Ass!

Driver irish whips Brent Kelly into the opposite corner, charging right behind, but Kelly slides under the ropes, letting Driver crash and burn into the corner, Driver walking around dazed in the ring, keeling over in the center, Kelly is seen on the top rope.

Mark: You know what's coming!

Kelly launches off with the Top-Rope Axekick.. But there's noone home!

Chris: Kelly took the chance and he missed!

Driver sees the chance and waits for Kelly to stand up, sprinting forward and hitting a high knee and a neckbreaker in the center of the ring, before hopping up on the turnbuckle.

Mark: This is his chance!

Driver launches off and hits the Shooting Star Press! Cover!

ONE

TWO

THREE

Destroy Everything plays again and the crowd shows their dismay.

DA: ''And your winner is, advancing in the tournament for the BCW International title, MATT DRIVER!''

Mark: Kelly missed his chance by so little but still so much.

Chris: It's what happens, and Driver wasted no time to get the upperhand.

Brent Kelly and Driver faces eachother in the middle of the ring, Brent Kelly offering to shake his hand, but Driver denies and goes out of the ring, dissappearing at the top of the ramp.
when I say I'm the ish, I'm not being cocky or conceited, I'm merely telling you what others told me "Rob, you're the ish"

Sassafras

Post by Sassafras » Jan 11th, '11, 13:09

*Commercial break*

*After the break, the camera catches Mike Roach walking from the parking lot to the backstage area*

Mike: "Oh, great. Glad I saw you here. Now follow me and shut your mouth, I've got something I wanna say."

*Roach continues to walk inside the building and down the corridors, while speaking*

Mike: "At WAC Vortex, I forgave my partner's temporary lapse of sanity from Meltdown and we challenged the War Party to a re-match, seeing as we were screwed out of our rightful victory in our first Pay-Per-View match. Well, Pontiac. Azande. You guys may have won that battle, but we were STILL able to leave a lasting impression on the WAC, when Jesse, myself, and the rest of the Prophecy completely demolished your ring, your stage, and your leader. Not to mention his coffee-bitch. So the revenge we were searching for was acheived after all, despite your absolute cowardice and ignorance in response to our personal challenge. And the Distorted Society only plan to rub salt in the wound of the War Party and every wrestler in WAC by winning the BCW Tag Team Championship. Because, in this business, nothing means more than blood and gold. And I, and Jesse, for that matter, won't rest until we receive our fair share of both. Now get outta my sight."

*Mike pushes the camera man out of his way and enters the Prophecy's locker room*

Sassafras

Post by Sassafras » Jan 11th, '11, 14:27

*the camera cuts to the BCW arena and pans in on ring announcer Dennis Anderson, with a wrestler in a corner to his left and another wrestler in the opposite corner, to his right*

Dennis: "The following contest is scheduled for one fall, with a 10-minute time limit. To my left, from Parts Unknown...The Blade!!!"

*crowd boos*

Dennis: "And to my right...from Clearwater, Florida by way of Tokyo, Japan...weighing in at 245 pounds...Katoshian!!!"

*crowd cheers*

*bell rings*

Mark: "This blade guy is kinda scary. Backstage, you hardly ever see him."
Kirby: "In a word, unpleasant."
Mark: "Agreed, partner."

*Katoshian runs at Blade and connects with a flying forearm chop, to a slight pop from the crowd. He then repeats the maneuver twice more, and Blade promptly returns to his feet each time.*

Kirby: "Man, Katoshian is a house on fire, burning Blade down, little by little here tonight."
Mark: "Yes, but Blade seems downright indifferent to Katoshian's offense, quite honestly."

*Katoshian looks to the crowd nonchalantly before attempting a kick to Blade's abdominal area. Blade catches Kat's foot, but Kat reverses the reversal to an enziguri.*

Mark: "Wow! I have a feeling he won't get up so quickly from that one!"

*The Blade immdeitely pounds the mat with his fist and returns to his feet*

Kirby: "You were saying...?"

*Blade then grabs Kat with both hands by throat and lifts him into the air, throwing him down to the mat.*

Mark: "Didn't take the tide very long to turn in this one, did it?"
Kirby: "The old saying 'fools rush in' counts for assumptions, as much as anything else, Maggy."
Mark: "Fair enough. And don't call me 'Maggy'."
Kirby: "Stop me."

*Blade then picks up Kat and whips him into the ropes, executing a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker on the rebound.*

Mark: "Devastating!"

*Blade attempts to lift Kat from the mat by his head, but is met with two punches to the gut from Kat, still down on one knee. Kat then slides between Blade's legs and chop-blocks his knee. Blade falls hard.*

Kirby: "Case and point. Never count anyone out of a match. Anything can happen here in BCW."

*As Blade climbs to one knee, Kat bounces from the opposite ropes, climbs up Blade's knee and nails him in the temple with a Shining Wizard. Kat attempts a pin.*

ONE
TW-

*Blade kicks out.*

Kirby: "And a kick-out before the count of two!"
Mark: "His biggest mistake there was thinking he'd be able to win that easily."

*Kat then performs a Hurricanrana, dropkick, and spinning heel-kick, all in rapid succession. He then goes outside, to the ring apron, and waits for Blade to stand.*

Kirby: "If he's going for what I think he is, and he hits it, we could very well see the end of this one."
Mark: "He better hope that whatever he's attempting doesn't backfire, and that it'll be enough to keep Blade's shoulders down for those crucial three seconds."

*As Blade stands and turns around, Kat springboards back into the ring, with an attempt at his signature Springboard Kamikaze Kick. Blade responds with a high kick to Kat's jaw, while Kat's in mid-air.*

Kirby: "Brought him DOWN! Such ring presence!"
Mark: "I'd have to say, that was more instinct than ring presence."
Kirby: "Don't contradict me on live television."

*Blade grabs the fallen Katoshian's arm and attempts to lock in the Anaconda Vise, but Kat responds with 3 rapid elbows to Blade's head and face.*

Mark: "Katoshian STILL refusing to be defeated."
Kirby: "Needless to say, if he'd allowed The Blade to lock that in, he'd have had no choice but to submit."

*Blade is stunned for a moment, but then lifts Kat and whips him chest-first into the corner. He climbs to the second turnbuckle in the same corner, and places Kat's head between his legs, clearly attempting his second-rope piledriver.*

Mark: "Here we go!"

*Kat reverses into a back body drop and swiftly climbs the ropes, followed by a moonsault/pin attempt.*

ONE
TWO
TH-

*Blade kicks out*

Kirby: "A near-fall!"

*Kat lifts Blade and whips him into the ropes, then attempts a Frankensteiner that is reversed into a vicious powerbomb. Blade then drags Katoshian near the corner and climbs to the top turnbuckle. He executes a 450 Splash and hooks Kat's leg for the pin.*

Kirby: "It's over!"
Mark: "Yes, it is!"

*Kat reverses the pin into a small package*

ONE
TWO
THREE

*bell rings*

Dennis: "Here is your winner...Katoshian!"

Kirby: "He pulled that trick from nowhere!"
Mark: "Strike one up in the 'W' column for Katoshian."

*the crownd cheers as Katoshian trots up the ramp, holding his ribs. The Blade sits in the corner in the ring, also holding his ribs, glaring up the ramp at Katoshian.*

Mark: "Hard fought battle by both combatants."
Kirby: "And The Blade is pissed. Can't say as I blame him at all."

kirbs2002

Post by kirbs2002 » Jan 11th, '11, 15:39

Both wrestlers head to the back. After the ring clears, Dennis Andersson gets in the ring. "Fake It" by Seether plays as Eric Rooker heads out to the ring

Mark:
"Here comes the BCW general manager himself!"

Chris:
"This is the announcement we've been waiting for!"

Andersson:
"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the BCW Owner and General Manager, Eric ROOKER!!!"

Rooker gets into the ring with the BCW Womens Championship, getting a mild reception from the crowd. He takes the mic.

Rooker:
"Now, when I bought a part of WAC, and decided to give BCW it's own show again, I knew that to have any hope of making a good show I had to bring back two of the greatest divisions in wrestling: the tag team division and the WOMEN'S division and I would have to allow them to be THE GREATEST once again."

He gets a slight pop from the crowd.

Mark:
"I believe that's what the great Mick Foley would call a 'cheap pop.'"

Chris:
"Oh, hush you."

Mark:
"As you said earlier, 'Stop me!'"

Rooker:
"Now, with the tag-team title tournament about to get under way, you're probably wondering how I can present the Womens division even better. Well, it was simple. I just looked over the entire roster of women committed to coming to the BCW and I hand-picked the best woman of all to be champion. So, without further ado, I will ask for every woman wrestler to come out here."

They all come out to a warm reception from the crowd and stand at the top of the entrance ramp. Rooker looks them over and gets a look of confusion.

Rooker:
"Hey, wait a minute. The best woman on the roster doesn't appear to be here!"

An air of confusion emerges from the crowd and the women

Chris:
"What's he talkin about? Everyone's there."

Rooker:
"Correction, you're all here except for one."

Mark:
"Oh GOOD GOD NO!!!"

Slight boos start to build throughout the arena as it sinks in...

Rooker:
"Ladies and Gentlemen, in cooperation with Tony Bastion and WAC Wrestling, I have signed the biggest cooperative compete contract to date..."

Now the boos are in full force.

Mark:
"ANYONE BUT HER!!!"

Rooker:
"Allow me to introduce the newest member of the BCW family, HEATHER GILCHRIST!!!"

"South of Heaven" plays as Heather heads to the ring with an air of smugness about her. She takes the belt from Rooker and grabs the mic.

Mark:
"Now she's gonna rub it in."

Heather:
"Thank you, everyone! Especially you, Rooker. I hope your decision-making process was as enjoyable for you as it was for me."

Boos erupt as everyone picks up on what she means, all the women start to walk backstage in disgust.

Mark (disgusted):
"She did not..."

Chris (Trying not to laugh):
"I think she did! Rooker, you lucky b*stard!"

Mark (Angrily):
"It's not funny!"

Heather:
"Now, as the top woman around these parts, my first order of business is..."

Allanah grabs a mic and cuts Heather off. She slowly walks to the ring.

Allanah:
"Hold the damned phone! You mean to tell me that I'm getting screwed out of a fair shot at the championship just because you happen to be the biggest slut in all of wrestling?"

Heather:
"Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying. 'Biggest Slut in wrestling?' Look in the mirror. How the hell else did you wind up in this place and get all those 'accomplishments' that you seem to value so much?"

Allanah:
"This coming from the woman who slept with half the promoters stateside! I think you're afraid to face me, Heather Gilchrist!"

Heather Chuckles.

Heather:
"As much as I'd enjoy beating you to a bloody pulp in front of all these mindless idiots, I have more pressing issues to take care of, such as who to make an example of."

Rooker:
"Wonderful! You can defend your title against our newest acquisition! You shouldn't have any problems. In fact, let's make it a submissions only match!"

Allanah (immediately):
"I accept!"

Heather:
"Now wait a damn minute..."

Rooker (cutting Heather off):
"It's on! You and her, submissions match for the BCW Womens Title, IN OUR FIRST MAIN EVENT!"

The crowd erupts as Heather gets in Rooker's face and slaps the taste out of his mouth as she storms off to the back.

Mark:
"Oh my lord! Did you just hear that?!"

Chris:
"Yes I did! You won't see that kind of gender equality in WAC!!!"

Mark (under his breath):
"It's gonna be a long night..."

Allanah heads to the back as the show cuts to commercial.

"The views that I'm about to express are not necessarily those of anyone else but myself, but they ought to be and, in fact, they probably are"

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jan 11th, '11, 18:00

~The show returns from commercial and "Antichrist by Venom is suddenly starting to play through the arena over the speakers . ~

"Mark:Oh no,,god no..no,,,I knew The Prophecy would be coming to be BCW tonight and here they are,,great."

Chris:"Yea These guys were quite the menace over in WAC huh Mark."

Mark:"Yea why did I have to end up on their show again."(shaking his head)

~They all walk down the ramp to the ring wearing Black Prophecy T-Shirts and NNTK has a microphone in hand as the crowd begins to boo louder now and throwing all sorts of garbage at the them.~

NNTK:"Well,,I said last week on Vortex that it would be our last one and now here we are,,,back on BCW."

~The crowd reigns out with a chorus of boos now at the opening statement.~

NNTK:"And its been quite some time now since Ive been around here,,before I had went to WAC,,and completely dominated the entire place btw,,I was a two time World Tag Team Champion,,,One of those times was with my good friend Vade Kruger,,and boy did we ever annilate everybody,,,which reminds me,,I was Also WORLD champion for a year and a half,,Talk about annilation."

~The crowd boos again now.~

NNTK:"Now,as I Said last week would be our last time on Vortex,,,Well we sure went out with a bang,,,tore the entire place up,,,just brutality,,savagery,,,And thats Exactly what were gonna do here in WAC,,,Cause chaos and carnahe constantly and we will completely stand on top of Mayhem in no time at all,were gonna take every single belt around here,and not the first person is gonna be able to stop us,,if theyd like to try they can step up and get knocked down."

~NNTK drops the mic and and all of the members of The Prophecy raise their arms up in the air and then leave the ring to the back to the Prophecy locker room again now as "Antichrist" begins to play as the crowd boos at a deafening volume.~

Mark:"NNTK basically saying that the Prophecy are gonna be up to their same old same old no good kickin everybodys ass tricks here in BCW that they pulled the whole time in WAC,,and Chris just be glad you werent there i got in trouble with them myself before."

Chris:":What a night so far and its only just gotten underway!"
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Earth Child

Post by Earth Child » Jan 11th, '11, 20:05

As The Prophecy walk back to the locker room, Earth Child stays in the ring and grabs a microphone for herself.

*BOOOO*

Mark: Oh there's more to be said apparently.

"EC has a very important announcement to make so you better be quiet!"

*BOOOOO*

"SHUT UP YOU MINDLESS ASSHOLES!!"

*BOOOOOOOOOO*

"I have two important announcements. First, Prophecy, NNTK,"

The Prophecy stop dead in their tracks at the stage and turn around, staring at EC in the ring.

"You can go fuck yourselves. I'm out. No more mindless attacks. No more bullying. No more intimidation. That’s not why I got into this business. To worm my way to the top. I'm kinda glad I lost my title which I admit, I didn't earn properly,"

The Prophecy looks on with sheer hatred at EC who keeps on going. The fans don't know whether to cheer or not.

"EC is done with the Prophecy. NNTK, it’s over as well. Lets face it; it was never going to work,"

A small cheer erupts from the crowd

"But EC is also going to leave BCW for a while too. I need to collect my thoughts, refocus, and get back into tip top shape to challenge the slut Heather Gilchrist or who ever has the belt when I get back.

Until then, Peace out everybody,"

Earth Child leaves the ring and exits through the crowd. The Prophecy stand there with the hatred still on their face, then storm off to the back.

Mark: Earth Child left the Prophecy?? No way!

Chris: But she also left BCW, for a while at least. Promising to come back and challenge for the BCW Women's championship properly. But until then, lets get back to the action.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jan 11th, '11, 23:10

~THe Prophecy walk backstage on the way to the locker room when theyre stopped by Dennis Anderson.~

Dennis:"NNTK,EC just left BCW and told you she wants nothing more to do with you and Prophecy What do you have to say about this,,and how will The Prophecy compete in the womens division now for that matter?"

NNTK:"Dennis I dont care about EC or what she has to say about me or The Prophecy,,she is merely an afterthought now,,Her departure will not slow us down in any way,,and as for the womens division and BCW womnes title goes,,dont worry about that,,Ive got someone else already,,shell be here next week."

Dennis:Well Ok NNTK,Thank you for your time Prophecy.

The Prophecy now head further down the hall and walk towards a door that says The Prophecy on it and enter the room.

Mark:"Well thats certainly interesting and just when you thought this thing couldnt get any more shocking."

Chris:"And he said next week mark,hmm,We'll see I guess."
Last edited by KILLdozer on Jan 12th, '11, 12:28, edited 1 time in total.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Chris Everlast

Post by Chris Everlast » Jan 12th, '11, 08:14

The screen cuts to backstage, where a big, broad, muscular man is standing in a dimly lit room, the camera slowly circling around him before the screen only shows the word ''DOMINATE'' in big white letters.

Chris: Uuh.. Who was that?

Mark: I have no idea, Kirby!

Chris Everlast

Post by Chris Everlast » Jan 12th, '11, 09:31

Music hits out over the speakers and the fans erupt as Maxx Damage gets out ontop of the ramp.

DA:''This match is the first round for the BCW World Title tournament, and is scheduled for one fall!On the way to the ring, weighing in at 320 lbs, from Orlando, Florida, MAXX DAMAGE!''

Maxx Damage heads down to the ring, slapping hands with the fans before he climbs inside and poses, getting into his corner confidently, the music cooling down until the lights dim, Nothing To Say (Slash) hitting the speakers, the wailing intro riff pulsing along with the lights until a tall, muscular, dark-haired man appears on the top of the ramp with a towel around his neck.

Chris: This seems to be the man we saw just moments ago, ladies and gentlemen!

''And his opponent, weighing in at 270 pounds, from Des Moines, Iowa... Davis 'The Dominator' HARRRDY!''

The debutant gets a lukewarm reaction as he heads down the ramp, his eyes focused on Damage in the ring.

Mark: He looks focused! And he should be because this is a match in the tournament for the BCW World Title!

Hardy walks up the steps onto the apron and wipes his boots before climbing between the ropes and taking his towel off, throwing it to the ref and taking his stance in the middle of the ring, staring Damage down.

Mark: None of these two men will budge!

The bell rings and Damage walks closer to Hardy, Hardy offering a test of strength. Damage accepts and they lock up, Damage seeming to get a upperhand and pushing Davis onto the ropes but Davis regains footing and pushes Damage into the middle of the ring again, before locking up again.

Chris: Technical start!

Davis this time gets down and trips Damage forward onto his face, getting in an ankle lock.

Mark: Ooh, that hold hurts!

Damage wrangles out of it and pushes Hardy back, getting up quickly as the two men size eachother up again.

Chris: Like two angry bulls trying to one up eachother!

For a third time the two lock up and Damage wrestles Hardy into a corner before he starts launching fists at Hardy to the appreciation of the crowd, but Hardy blocks a shot and pushes Damage back again, charging forward but Damage picks him up and doles him down with a spinebuster.

Mark: He got him! Quick cover!

ON-

Kickout by Hardy at one. Damage sits Davis up and gets behind him, delivering a hard soccerkick to the spine before he covers again.

ONE

Kickout at two by Hardy again. Damage picks Hardy up by the hair and attempts a powerbomb, but Hardy counters and flips him backwards, locking in a cloverleaf, Maxx howling in pain.

Mark: Smart move!

Hardy lifts Damage's lowerbody almost so he's standing vertically on his head, before dropping him and letting him fall back on Hardy's knees!

Chris: Innovative offense! Ow!

Davis stands up and flashes a grin at the crowd, picking Damage up again and irishwhipping him into the corner, beore delivering a hard knife-edge chop.

Crowd: WOOOOOOOO!

Hardy hits another!

Crowd: WOOOOOOO!

Another!

Crowd: WOOOOOOO!

Hardy goes for one more but Damage ducks and pushes Hardy into the corner instead, mounting him and delivering hard shots right to the head, to the appreciation of the ground counting along, but they only get to five, when Hardy ducks under between Damage's legs and hooks his arms delivering a super Tiger Suplex with a bridge!

ONE

TWO

T-kickout by Damage. Hardy keeps Maxx's arms locked and pulls him up into a sitting position, shouting at the ref to ask him to submit.

Chris: This newcomer is explosive! Dominating into the first round, and his first match!

Mark: I like him!

Hardy forces Damage up again and lifts him up into a chickenwing, before dropping Damage flat on the face!

Mark: Ow!

Hardy circles around the fallen damage, squatting at the ropes, waiting for Damage to stand up.

Chris: What's he planning?

Hardy charges forward but gets sent into the opposite ropes, but he hops up on the midrope, springboards off with a Savate kick to Damage's face, the crowd cheering at the athletic display!

Mark: Did you see Damage's head snap back by the impact?

Hardy flashes another grin at the crowd before he turns around, grabbing Damage and lifting him, but gets shoulderblocked into the corner. Damage and lifts Hardy up and drops him with the Snake Eyes, lifting him up again and dropping him with a gorilla press slam in the center of the ring.

Mark: Let's see what Damage has in mind!

Damage climbs up on the turnbuckle, the crowd cheering as they know what's coming next! Damage launches off with a moonsault, but there's noone home, Hardy rolled out of the way!

Chris: Hardy got out of the way!

Hardy rolls into the corner and waits for Damage to raise, the hazy big man slowly turning around to be met by a crushing spear!

Mark: Spear! This could be it!

Cover!

ONE

TWO

THREE

Nothing To Say (Slash) hits the speakers again.

DA: ''And your winner is, advancing in the BCW World title tournament, Davis 'The Dominator' HARDY!''

Hardy puts a foot on the beaten Damage's chest, lifting his arms in victory at the crowd and roaring out ''DOMINATED!'', the crowd appreciating the impressive display.

Chris: This man right here might be a future world champion!

Mark: There's surely something for him in the future, AJ!

Hardy heads up the ramp and slaps hands with the fans before dissappearing backstage.

Sassafras

Post by Sassafras » Jan 12th, '11, 13:12

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

*camera cuts to the arena*

Dennis: "The following contest is scheduled for one fall, with a 20-minute time limit. And it is the first match in the tournament to determine the NEW BCW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!"

*crowd cheers*

*"Entombment of a Machine" by Job for a Cowboy begins*

Dennis: "Introducing first, at a combined weight of 617 pounds, representing the Prophecy, the team of Mike Roach and Jesse Phillips...DISTORTED SOCIETY!"

*the crowd's reaction is split right down the middle*

Kirby: "We've seen what these guys can do. They have no concern or remorse for anything they do. Ever."
Mark: "Yes, indeed. But these fans still seem to love Jesse, despite his alliance with the Prophecy."

*Jesse and Roach climb opposite turnbuckles and taunt the crowd, before retreating to their own corner*

Mark: "I think anyone would be hard-pressed to say that, no matter how new this team may be, they don't have a shot at taking these tag titles."

Dennis: "And their opponents..."

*long pause*

Kirby: "Don't keep us in suspense here! Let's get to it already!"

*"30/30-150" by Stone Sour begins to play over the speakers. The crowd erupts into cheers.*

Dennis: "The team of Nina Cortez and Kayla Killings...BEAUTIFULLY DANGEROUS!"

Mark: "No way!"
Kirby: "I can't believe this!"
Mark: "This is unbeliveable!"
Kirby: "I know...that 's why I just said 'I can't belive this'...genius."

*Cortez and Killings make their way down the ramp and into the ring, posing for photo ops for the fans.*

*Mike roach grabs a microphone.*

Mike: "This is retarded! I'm not wrestling two chicks! This must be some kind of joke! I think you both need to get back to the locker room, get undressed, and wait for me and Jesse to come back there and join you when we finish destroying whoever our REAL opponents are."

Mark: "Can you get any lower, you piece of garbage?"

*Cortez takes the mic from Roach*

Cortez: "Aye, aye, chico! We ARE your real opponents. There's no rule anywhere that says we can't challenge for the same titles as you can! Champoinship suffrage, ese!"

*Roach takes the mic back*

Mike: "NEVER take anything out of my hand again! You don't need to worry about anything but having my sandwich ready after the match."

Mark: "That guy makes me sick!"

*crowd boos*

*Phillips takes the mic from Roach; the crowd cheers*

Jesse: "I'm with you, partner. I don't wanna wrestle these broads either...because I just can't see myself being proud of titles that I had to hit women to gain possession of."

*more cheers*

Roach: "What is it with you, Phillips?! I guess you must be allergic to gold, because I can't remember ever seeing you wth any."

Kirby: "Ouch...can't say Mike's not telling the truth, though."

*Killings takes the mic from Roach*

Kayla: "Shut your mouth, go to your corner, and let's start this match. You've stalled this beating long enough."

*Kayla slaps Roach across the face and the crowd explodes into cheers, Jesse holds Roach back from attacking Kayla.*

*Roach and Cortez stay in the ring, in their corners, as Jesse and Kayla stand in their corners on the outside apron.*

*the bell rings*

Mark: "We're finally underway, and I hope Roach gets exactly what's coming to him."
Kirby: "His sandwich?"
Mark: "Shut it, Christopher."

*Roach and Cortez lock up. Cortez gets the upper hand with a wristlock. Roach sells it for a moment.*

Mark: "Get him, girl! Torque that hold!"

*Roach's face breaks out into a smile as he reverses the wrist lock into one of his own, then to a side headlock takedown.*

Kirby: "Like him or not, Maggy, Roach is impressive."
Mark: "I guess so. This is pretty much the first time we've seen any hint of technicality to his style. And don't call me Maggy. We've been through this."
Kirby: "Big Hardcore might surprise us yet. But let's not discount the talents of Beautifully Dangerous. They are amazingly skilled and accomplished wrestlers, in their own right."

*After being in the hold for a few moments, Cortez's shoulders fall to the mat. The ref counts.*

ONE
TWO

*Cortez lifts a shoulder. Roach increases the torque and Cortez's shoulders fall again.*

ONE
TWO

*Cortez kicks out once again. She then reaches for the bottom rope, and is finally able to grab it.*

Ref: "Come on, Roach, break the hold!"

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FI-

*Roach breaks the hold*

Mark: "That son of a bitch milked that hold all he could! How sick..."

*Cortez tags in Killings*

Kirby: "Smart move there, by Nina Cortez. She should take a breather."

*Roach looks to the crowd and smiles, before tagging in Phillips. Kayla visibly rolls her eyes.*

Mark: "What a coward!"
Kirby: "I don't think he wants another slap from Kayla Killings, and understandably so. I think the parking lot attendants outside the arena heard that last one! Killings shows no fear, even in the face of a damn-near 400 pound man who has made it clear that he has no qualms with wrestling a member of the opposite sex."

*Jesse enters the ring and Roach retreats to the apron. The crowd begins trading chants.*

"Let's go, Jesse!"
"Mike Roach sucks!"
"Let's go, Jesse!"
"Mike Roach sucks!"

*Jesse tries talking to Roach, objecting, but Roach talks Jesse into getting into the ring.*

Mark: "Mike Roach is carefully avoiding being in the ring with Kayla Killings. What a punk..."

*Jesse reluctantly locks up, collar and elbow, with Kayla. She executes a deep hip toss, and the crowd pops. Jesse rises to one knee, in disbelief.*

Kirby: "Distorted Society clearly have underestimated what Killings and Cortez are capable of..."

*Jesse and Kayla circle each other in the ring before locking up again. Jesse whips Kayla off the ropes and attempts a thrust kick to the face, but Killings ducks it and connects with a dropkick.*

Mark: "Wow! What precision!"

*Jesse retreats to the outside of the ring. The ref begins to count.*

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR

Kirby: "Phillips obviously trying to regain his bearings. He really hasn't been himself lately."

*Jesse returns to the ring, sliding under the bottom rope. Before he can return to his feet, Kayla meets him with several stomps. Roach comes from behind and clubs Kayla with a forearm, then knocks Cortez off the apron, onto the arena floor. Major boos from the crowd. The ref begins to count Roach out of the ring.*

ONE
TWO
THR-

*Roach returns to the apron*

Mark: "A sneak attack?! Really?!"
Kirby: "Yes, really! But don't think that'll be enough to keep either member of Beautifully Dangerous down."

*Jesse lifts Kayla up and body slams her to the mat. He bounces off the ropes and meets her with a thrust kick to the jaw as she reurns to her feet.*

Kirby: "Phillips is apparently getting more into the attitude and spirit of doing what he must to win the tag team titles."
Mark: "I'll admit, it seems that Jesse and Roach have become a stronger team after Jesse's attack at WAC Meltdown, and the subsequent reconciliation. I'd even hazard to say that these two re actually friends, and it is most definitely starting show in their in-ring performance."

*Phillips attempts to help Kayla to her feet, but she springs up and delivers a deep arm drag. She then bails from the ring to check on her partner. The ref begins to count.*

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX

*Kayla returns to the ring after helping Cortez back to the apron. She locks up once more with Jesse, and delivers a concussing enziguri to the back of his head.*

Kirby: "Crushing impact!"

*She attempts a pin.*

ONE
TWO

*Jesse kicks out. Kayla lifts Jesse to his feet, and he spins her around and delivers a side Russian leg-sweep. He then crawls to his corner, still reeling from the enziguri, as Kayla writhes on the mat, holding her neck. As Jesse sits in Distorted Society's corner, Roach slaps Jesse on the shoulder, thus tagging himself in.*

Mark: "I guess now that Jesse's softened her up, Mikey isn't so scared anymore, is he?"
Kirby: "This is becoming difficult to watch. This guy...I can't cal him a 'man'...is absolutely sick in the head."

*Roach lifts Kayla onto his shoulder and takes her to her corner, grabs her hand, and makes her tag in the still-reeling Cortez. Roach drops Kayla to the outside. He pulls Cortez into the ring and motions toward the crowd that this one's 'over'.*

Mark: "How can he be proud of this???"

*Roach lifts Cortez for a powerbomb, but she everses it into a Hurricanrana. Roach lands on his neck, and slowly crawls to the ropes to pull himself up.*

Mark: "Damn good reversal, Nina!"
Kirby: "Excellent counter, it was!"

*Meanwhile, Cortez plays to the crowd. When Roach finally gets to the ropes, Kayla (still on the outside floor) delivers a kick to Roach's face, sending him right back down to the mat.*

Kirby: "Wow! His nose is bleeding! It may be broken!"
Mark: "And it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!"
Kirby: "I'm sensing your sarcasm."
Mark: "I would hope so, because that's as thick as sarcasm gets."

*Roach quickly crawls to his corner and tags Jesse back into the match. Jesse argues with Roach about going back into the match. When Jesse finally turns around to get back to the match, he is met with the Double D's finisher. Jesse falls near Distorted Society's corner.*

Mark: "This one could be over!"

*As Beautifully Dangerous panders to the crowd, Mike stands on the bottom rope and extends his arm to slap the fallen Jesse's hand, thus tagging himself in once again.*

Mark: "Come on, girls! Pin him!"
Kirby: "Uh-oh. Roach is the legal man and I don't think the girls know it."

*Roach comes from behind and clotheslines Kayla to the outside. He then sneaks up on Nina and executes a small package pin attempt, with his feet on the bottom rope for leverage.*

ONE
TWO
THREE

*the bell rings*

Mark: "He had his damn feet on the ropes!"
Kirby: "Distorted Society advance in the tournament, but not without their fair share of underhanded tactics. I honestly believe, all objectability aside, that Beautifully Dangerous should have grabbed the victory here tonight. They were the better wrestlers on this occassion. Distorted Society, more specifically, Mike Roach, just picked his spots perfectly and knew when to cheat."
Mark: "And that, Chris, is the ONLY way these guys got one step closer to the tag titles! The ONLY way!"

*Roach meets Jesse as Jesse returns to his feet. "Entombment of a Machine" blares from the speakers. The ref lifts their arms*

Dennis: "Here are your winners, by way of pinfall, Distorted Society!"

*Deafening boos from the crowd. Roach then looks at Kayla on the outside of the ring, incapacitated. He smiles and heads to the outside. The music stops. Jesse tries to stop him, but Roach pushes him away.*

Mark: "Enough is enough!"

*Roach puts Kayla into the ring and looks under the ring.*

Kirby: "No...no...This is where Roach is most dangerous..."

*Roach pulls out a folding table and slides it into the ring. He props it into the corner and positions Kayla in a powerbomb starter position. He slides his thumb across his throat and shouts "ANTIDOTE!"*

Mark: "What the hell does he mean, 'antidote'?"
Kirby: "I don't know, but it won't be good..."

*Roach then lifts Kayla for a Crucifix powerbomb and drives her through the table in the corner.*

Mark: "That is disgusting! And the son of a whore is smiling about it!"
Kirby: "And Jesse appears just as sickened as we are."

*Roach and Jesse make their way up the ramp and to the back, Roach smiling, Jesse appearing remorseful and disgusted.*

kirbs2002

Post by kirbs2002 » Jan 12th, '11, 13:47

The camera cuts to backstage. Allanah is seen walking to the ring, taping up her wrists and adjusting her hair as she goes. She then stops as she walks right into Mike Roach and Jesse Phillips. Roach and Allanah glare at each other.

Allanah:
You got something to say to me, fat boy?

Roach says nothing, still glaring at her. Jesse butts in

Phillips:
I don't know what's gotten into him. We're just going to the locker room. Sorry to bug you.

Phillips starts pushing Roach off down the hall. Roach keeps glancing back at her.

Allanah:
Make sure he knows that if he tries anything like that on me, he won't have children!

She continues down the hall.

kirbs2002

Post by kirbs2002 » Jan 12th, '11, 13:49

The camera cuts to Heather who is shown walking to the gorilla position and is apparently still in a fit of rage.

Heather:
Stupid son of a b*tch, Rooker. I ought to castrate him. This b*tch isn't gonna be a problem but what the f***?

She then walks to the camera

Heather:
Get outta my damn way, stupid pr*ck!

She continues down the hall, muttering indistinctly under her breath.

Chris:
That's right, ladies and gentlemen. Our main event. NEXT!

The camera cuts to commercial.

kirbs2002

Post by kirbs2002 » Jan 12th, '11, 14:10

The camera returns from commercial.

Chris:
Welcome back to BCW Meyham. As promised, it's now time for our main event. Lets go to the ring for the announcements.

The camera cuts to the ring, where Dennis Andersson is waiting.The crowd pops, and quickly turns to boos as "South of Heaven" by Slayer plays. Heather briskly makes her way down the ramp, looking obviously irate.

Mark:
Sheesh! What's her problem?

Heather (having overheard Mark):
I'll show you what the f**k my problem is in a second here!!!

The camera pans to Mark, who is agape, and Chris, who is obviously suppressing laughter.

Mark (speechlessly stammering):
I... I...

Chris (Cutting Mark off, still trying to suppress laughter):
This should be interesting. She's clearly ready to fight. Let's see if she can channel her anger toward her opponent.

“The Blister Exists” hits as Allanah walks out toward the ring. She slowly walks down the ramp, greeting the fans. Heather, unimpressed leans over the ropes and yells at Allanah.

Chris:
You heard her, Mark. What'd she say to her?

Mark:
I… wouldn't dare repeat it on air.

Allanah gets into the ring and Dennis Andersson continues with the introductions.

Andersson:
The following women's contest is the main event of the evening. It is a submissions only match and it is for the BCW Women‘s Championship. In this match, there are no pinfalls, no disqualifications, and per agreement by both competitors, submissions count ANYWHERE! There is no time limit for this match up. Introducing first, the challenger: From Newark, California, she stands 5' 2" and weighs 153 pounds, ALLANAH!!!

The crowd erupts in cheers and streamers rain into the ring. Heather looks unimpressed.

Andersson:
And her opponent, from Kildare, Ireland, she stands 5' 4" and weighs 120 pounds and is the current BCW Women's Champion, "The Lost Soul" Heather Gilchrist!!!

The crowd boos again. Heather just flips them off and shouts a few more obscenities at them.

Mark:
Does she even know we're live?!

Chris (forced tone):
I'd like to apologize to those at home who are offended by Heather's actions and/or vocabulary tonight.

As Andersson clears the ring, the ref goes to check Heather, but she raises her hand up like she's going to smack him and he scrambles backward.

Heather:
You touch me and I'll castrate you!

The bell rings and both women bolt for each other. They lock up in the middle, with Allanah easily gaining the upper hand by pushing Heather into the corner. Allanah starts dishing out the punishment by pelting heather with a series of forearms. Allanah backs up and rushes in for a shoulder block but Heather quickly jabs her in the eye and starts stomping and kicking away at Allanah.

Heather:
You wanna piece of me, b*tch?!

Heather climbs on top of Allanah and starts wildly throwing punches, but Allanah rolls over and starts clobbering Heather with punches of her own. Allanah gets to her feet, Heather gets up, obviously reeling, Allanah hits her with a few European Uppercuts, gets a snap mare takeover, and connects squarely in Heather’s back with a kick.

Mark:
That’s gonna hurt in the morning.

Allanah follows up with a sleeper but Heather uses the ropes to get up and frees herself with a jawbreaker. Heather rolls out to the floor to buy some time but she looks up and Allanah slingshots out with a head-scissors takedown!

Chris:
Oh my God, did you see that? Spectacular head scissors!

Mark:
They must not have been lying when they said she flies like a cruiserweight.

Allanah grabs Heather up by the hair and Heather rakes the eyes. She then grabs Allanah and rams her head into the barricade. Then Heather grabs her and whips her into the ring steps. Allanah rolls off the steps and onto her back, but as she does Heather is standing over her with a chair and cracks her across the head with it.

Mark:
Ugh. Chair shot to the head. Even after all my years as a wrestler, I still cringe when I hear that sound.

Heather cracks her on the head again, lays the chair on her head, climbs up on the barricade and hit’s a diving leg drop onto the chair. The chair slides off to reveal Allanah BUSTED OPEN!

Heather:
Ha! How do you like her now?

Heather grabs Allanah up and looks to whip her into the steel ring post, but Allanah reverses at the last second and it’s Heather’s back that meets the steel. Allanah grabs the chair and while Heather’s still leaning up against the post Allanah clocks Heather with the chair. She then rolls Heather into the ring and turns to the fans…

Allanah:
Somebody give me a f**king belt!

A guy up front is all too happy to oblige and Allanah rolls back into the ring with the belt and immediately starts whipping Heather with it. She now pulls it around Heather’s throat and chokes her with it. Allanah then wraps the belt around her fist, exposing its buckle, and SLICES HEATHER’S HEAD WITH IT!! Heather now bleeds profusely…

Mark:
I had a feeling that this wasn’t going to be for the faint at heart.

Chris:
I’d known they had history, but I didn’t think the bad blood went this deep. Very gruesome sight so early on…

Heather punches Allanah to daze her long enough to get a hold of the belt, and now Heather starts to beat Allanah with the belt

Heather:
Yeah, how’s it feel, b*tch?

Heather now wraps it around Allanah’s neck, creating a submission. Allanah isn’t giving up, and Heather cinches in tighter. The crowd starts to get behind Allanah, and she slowly rises to her feet, then gets free by executing a snap mare, and as Heather gets up, Allanah hit’s a standing dropkick into her back, and Heather slumps onto the ropes. Allanah quickly rushes to Heather and locks in a Tarantula!

Mark:
What a move by Allanah, showing her Japanese training here

Chris:
And it’s all legal in this submission match!

Heather yells in pain, but refuses to give up. Allanah keeps wrenching harder, and Heather looks as if she’s got an idea. She manages to free a leg, and uses it to kick Allanah in the face, causing her to release. Heather then moves onto the apron, still maintaining a hold on Allanah’s legs, jumps to the floor, and HITS A SPINAL DELIGHT!

Chris:
Oh my god, that had to have broken Allanah’s skull!

Mark:
Not to mention Heather’s knees!

Heather slumps forward and appears to be regaining some of her breath. Allanah is lying face down on the floor as Heather now grabs her and struggles to roll her back into the ring. She climbs into the ring after her, grabs Allanah’s legs and bridges into a Muta lock.

Chris:
Nowhere to go. This may be all.

Mark:
And you can’t lift yourself up, that only increases the pressure.

Allanah’s not giving up, she reaches for the ropes once more, closes her hand into a fist and clocks Heather in the face, and Heather releases and reaches immediately for her face.

Chris:
Did you hear the crack from that hit?

Mark:
I think she may have broken her nose!

Allanah climbs on Heather and starts pummeling her with punches as she bleeds heavily from the face. Heather suddenly grabs Allanah’s arm, and locks in a Loss for Words gogoplata! Allanah immediately grabs the rope, but Heather doesn’t release because there’s no disqualifications. Allanah gets her feet underneath her, slips her free arm under Heather, and POWERBOMBS HER! Allanah snatches Heather by the hair and drills her with the Railroad Spike! They both fall to their back

Mark:
Amazing! What a match
!

Chris:
I can’t think of any way to describe what we’re seeing here, aside from "better than WAC!"

Mark:
Cut that out, damnit!

Heather rolls to the apron and slowly gets to her feet, suddenly Allanah gets a burst of energy, comes off the ropes and spears Heather off the apron and through the announce table!!! Both women are down as the referee scrambles to check on both. The crowd starts to chant “This is awesome!”

Chris:
Easy for them to say, our area looks like a war zone!

About a minute passes before they both struggle to their feet and stumble to the ring, Allanah gets in first and covers her head, which is bleeding more than ever. Heather labors her way onto the apron and rolls under the bottom rope. Heather starts to sit up as Allanah runs for her again and clocks her with a shining wizard… Or not! Heather ducked the kick at the last second and she now grabs Allanah’s legs and LOCKS IN THE DUNGEON CHAINS!!!!

Chris:
Nowhere to go! Will she tap in her first match in BCW?

Mark:
She’s still trying for the ropes, but you can clearly tell she’s got nothing left!

Allanah still won’t tap out! She reaches for the ropes again with more blood running from her gash and this time her face falls to the mat with her arm! The referee leans in and lifts her head up then calls for the bell! Allanah blacked out from the pain!

The bell rings.

Andersson:
Here is your winner, as a result of an inverted cloverleaf, Heather Gilchrist!

The crowd stands and applauds both women, as South of Heaven plays

Chris:
What a tremendous, well-deserved ovation for both competitors!

Mark:
They gave everything they had in their bodies here tonight

Heather gets to the apron, where a few referees are standing and waiting for her. They help her to the back as she holds the title up victoriously.

Chris:
Amazing that she can even walk to the back after this.

Eric Rooker is now out in the ring with the medical crew checking on Allanah’s condition. They try to put her on the stretcher but she refuses then says something to Rooker. She sits up on the ring apron and with her arms around Rooker and the referee she slowly makes her way to the back to an even louder ovation from the crowd.

Chris:
I can guarantee you that this won’t be the last encounter between them. It should be interesting to see the fallout from this.

Mark:
Indeed, she never actually gave up. Had she not blacked out from the hold, she may have gotten the rope break

Allanah stops at the top of the entrance ramp and raises her hands up, receiving one last ovation from the crowd. This is the final image as the screen fades out.

Chris:
Well, that’s all we have for tonight. We’ll see you all next week, here on BCW MAYHEM!!!

*End of show*