BCW Rebellion (Month 1 PPV)

kirbs2002

BCW Rebellion (Month 1 PPV)

Post by kirbs2002 » Mar 4th, '11, 18:00

Words fade in from a black screen:

“… In the course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands that have connected them to another…”

The words fade out and “Guerrilla Radio” by Rage Against The Machine plays along with a montage of the matches. The camera cuts to the entrance stage with large, grandiose pyro and the crowd cheering. Ring announcer Dennis Andersson addresses the crowd

Andersson:
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to BCW Rebellion!

The crowd continues cheering as the camera cuts to the announcer’s table, where Chris Kirby and Mark Darling welcome everyone.

Kirby:
We welcome you live from a sold out HP Pavilion here in San Jose, just down the road from my hometown of Concord. We've got an action-stuffed show in store for you tonight.

Mark:
Well, with that in mind, perhaps you’ll bring your “A-game” tonight. We’re joined by the 18,700 fans packing the arena tonight, as well as millions more watching this event streaming live over Internet Pay-Per-View via our event's co-sponsor, TheWrestlingRevolution.com.

Suddenly the bass intro of It's So Easy (Guns n' Roses) blasts over the speakers to a giant pop from the crowd.

Kirby:
Wait a minute!

On the top of the ramp appears none other then Chris Everlast with a cocky smirk, in his usual jeans and a purple/gold hawaiian style shirt with an 'E/E'-motif.

Mark:
That's Chris Everlast! What's he doing there?

Everlast walks down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans who happily oblige, starting a dual ''Everlast'' and ''Welcome''-chant. Everlast grins and takes short steps up the steelstairs and standing on the apron, turning to face the crowd and going into the usual pose, shouting ''The world is MINE!'' and the fans return with a cheering ovation. He gets in between the ropes and takes the microphone from Andersson.

Everlast:
CALIFORNIA!

The crowd cheers gets more intense.

Everlast:
You might wonder what me, Chris Everlast is doing at your show.. And to be REALLY, REALLY honest.. This Battleground looks very interesting. Let me be honest, WWR got out of fashion quite fast.. But this place - It's got potential.

Crowd:
AWE-SOME! AWE-SOME! AWE-SOME! AWE-SOME!

Everlast:
And, I'm here.. to scout you guys out. To all the boys in the back, I'm watching. To all you fans infront of me, I hope you are too.

Everlast sniggers, turning over to the titantron.

Everlast:

Don't dissappoint me, people - And things might go BCW's way tonight.

The crowd cheers and Everlast hands the microphone back to Andersson, heading out to the commentary table and taking a seat next to Kirby.

Everlast:
'sup, guys.

Kirby:
Well, it seems like we have special company, Maggy!

Everlast:
Maggy?! That's a new one! So, anyone mind to tell me what's on the menu?

Kirby:
Tonight we will find out who our inaugural BCW World Champion is, when “The Dominator” Davis Hardy takes on Judas Salem of Prophecy in our main event. We will also see our tag-team champions, The Hardkore Psykos, make their first title defense against the unique two woman team, Beautifully Dangerous.

Everlast:
Woman tag team?!

Kirby:
Yes, Everlast. Female tag teams.

Mark:
Also on tap for tonight, we have our BCW Women’s Champion Heather Gilchrist making her third title defense this month against Shannon Layton of Prophecy, we’ll see our International Champion Matt Driver make his first defense against Sophie Irvine, as well as we’ll see what Eric Rooker has in store for Axel Riggs and Brooklyn Sterling.

Kirby:
So get yourself a drink and something to eat and get cozy because we’ve got a loaded, action-packed show in store for you all here tonight! Let’s go to the ring, with our ring announcer Dennis Andersson to find out our first match this evening.

Everlast:
Is there a stand somewhere here?

Even Flow (Pearl Jam) hits to a big ovation as Brent Kelly appears on the ramp, with his arms raised.

Andersson:
This match will be a 4-way elimination match, with tag rules in effect - Only two competitors may be in the ring at the same time, and everyone is able to tag in ANYONE. And is to determine the number one contender for the BCW International championship. On the way to the ring, weighing in at 228 lbs, BRREEENT KELLY!

Everlast:
Eh, that guy..

Brent Kelly walks down the ramp looking pumped up, slapping hands with the fans. He takes a lap around the fans, handing out high-fives to all the fans at the front row, before stepping up the steel stairs, stepping into the ring between the ropes and raising his arms again, before getting into a corner and awaiting his opponents.

Orchids (Stone Sour) hits and the crowd knows to boo.

Andersson:
And on the way to the ring, at unknown weight, THE BLADE!

Blade walks down the ring, avoiding any fan interaction. He slides under the bottom rope into the ring and stares at Kelly, getting to the opposite corner and looking generally unlikable.

Everlast: .. And that guy..

Then Katoshisan's theme hits and the boos grow relatively lighter.

Anderson:
And on the way to the ring, weighing in at 245 lbs, KATOSHISAN!

Everlast:
That guy too?!

Kat walks down the ramp, his eyes on The Blade, The Blade returning the stare. Kat goes up the steelsteps and onto the apron, stepping inside between the ropes, Blade and Kat still staring eachother down. Suddenly the music shifts to the drudge-like riff of Watch This (Slash) to a mixed reaction that gets more positive as James North appears on top of the ramp in blue trunks and matches blue and white gear, wearing a silver cross hanging from a chain around his neck.

Andersson:
And their final opponent, weighing in at 236 lbs, JAMES NORTH!

Everlast:
Wow, the only exciting part of this will be that guy, James North.

North gets a good reception by the crowd as he heads down, handing out high-fives to the crowd. He takes a quick run up the steel steps, pointing out on the cheap seats with a big smile, stepping inside between the ropes and looking at the other three competitors. The four men look at each other and James North approaches Kelly, asking for a handshake and getting one.

Kirby:
What a classy display by James North and Brent Kelly!

Everlast:
If this was a certain ring of certain honor then it might've been WORTH THE EFFORT.

Mark:
Wonder if the other two will take the handshake.

James turns to the Blade, who looks down at his hand and up at James, accepting the handshake slowly. James smiles at him and walks over to Kat, who just waves him off to loud boos. The Blade gets out on the apron and so does Katoshisan, Kelly and North starting the match in the ring.

Everlast:
What a bunch of moody people!

Kirby:
What a contest it'll be, four great competitors!

Mark:
Well, I've never seen James North in the ring, but he does look impressive - At least showing respect, compared to that Katoshisan.

Kelly and North locks up, jockeying each other around for an advantage. Kelly slips a foot behind North and trips him onto his back, trying to lock in a half Boston Crab, but North kicks him off. Both men get to their feet and North charges with a clothesline, but Kelly ducks and tries to catch North with a tilt-a-whirl slam, but North slips out of it and ends up behind Kelly, locking his arms around his waist and going for a suplex, but Kelly breaks out of his waistlock and flips North over with a snapmare and a hard snap kick to North's back.

Everlast:
OOH, he got all of that!

Kirby:
Both these competitors are fast and agile!

Mark:
In fact, all of the competitors in this match are! A 450 Splash is a hard feat.

Kelly locks North into a chin lock, wrenching it hard. North kicks around and gets to his knees, wiggling out of the submission and flipping Kelly over with an arm drag. Kelly gets to his feet and turns around, North grabbing his wrists and tucking his head under Kelly's arm, flipping him over with a pinning Northern Lights Suplex!

ONE

T-

Kirby:
Kickout by Kelly!

Everlast:
Impressive suplex! I think I've seen this guy somewhere before.

Kelly rolls into a corner and tags Katoshisan in. Kat looks at James North skeptically before stepping inside. Kat approaches and North goes for an MMA-takedown, getting Kat down on his back. North quickly gets over him and delivers stiff forearm shots to the head, before grabbing his (Katoshisan's) arm and locking in a slightly modified anaconda vise.

Mark: Well, James North is indeed impressing for his age, at least.

Kirby: Yes, he is indeed impressing. He's a former two-time ACW Midwest Light Heavyweight champion, a former Mexican Demon Gate Light Heavyweight champion, AND he's a former tag team champion in the promotion Mexican Demon Gate with Davis Hardy too! They go way back, Maggy.

Everlast:
<Brief moment of silence>... HEY, that's where I know him from! I kicked his arse in Mexican Demon Gate! Aaah, good times.

Kat wiggles around in the center of the ring, shifting closer to the ropes and putting his foot up on the bottom rope and North lets go immediately. North and Kat get up and face off again, Kat charging and North ducking, turning around and - BOOM! Roundhouse kick to the head of North! Cover!

ONE

TWO

Everlast:
Oh sh...

Kirby:
Kickout by James North at two!

Mark:
That kick was lethal!

Kat grabs North's head and brings him up to his feet, whipping him into the ropes and going for a wheel kick, but North ducks and bounces off the opposite ropes hitting a swinging fisherman's neckbreaker! Hook of the leg.

ONE

TWO

Mark:
And Katoshisan kicks out!

James North rolls into the Blade's corner, who eagerly tags himself in. Blade hops in over the top rope and goes right after Katoshisan, who quickly crawls into a corner and tags Brent Kelly in. Kelly looks at Katoshisan who's lying on the apron, grinning at Blade. Kelly goes in between the ropes, and Blade and Kelly circles each other. They lock up and Blade quickly gets Kelly down on the ground with an STO, Blade quickly getting up and bouncing off the ropes, hitting an elbow drop right across Kelly's throat.

Kirby:
The Blade hasn't been in the ring the whole match, I'm sure he's pumped up and ready to win.

Everlast:
Well, he better do something quick now that he's in the game.

Blade picks Kelly up and whips him into the corner, lifting him up and putting him seated on the top turnbuckle and goes up on the second rope. But Kelly pushes him off and gets up on his feet on the top turnbuckle, but Blade quickly hops up and gives him a forearm smash and puts his head between his legs and lifting his lower body, spiking Kelly with a piledriver from the top turnbuckle.

Mark:
JESUS CHRIST! KELLY MUST BE DEAD!

Kirby:
OH MY GOD!

Everlast:
WHAT THE F*BLEEP*!

Crowd:
You killed Kelly! *clap clap clap clap* You killed Kelly!

The Blade gets up and climbs onto the top turnbuckle again, and seems to be going for 450 splash, but Katoshisan pushes him off!

Kirby:
HEY!

The Blade crashes and burns next to Kelly and Kelly drapes an arm over The Blade.

ONE

TWO

THREE!

Andersson:
Ladies and gentlemen, the Blade has been, by pinfall, the first one eliminated.

Everlast:
Fair game!

Katoshisan grins at the piledriven Kelly, throwing himself over him. COVER!

ONE

TWO

Kirby:
North breaks it up!

Mark:
What?! WHY?!

Everlast:
Jesus H. Christ, he's still a frickin' idiot!

North stands up defiantly, staring down Katoshisan, who glares up at him.

North: Not that way!

Everlast:
Heroism is overrated!

Katoshisan charges North, but North lowers his torso and flips Kat over the top rope onto the floor!

Mark:
Why, Kirby, would you stop an opponent from being eliminated?

Kirby:
For James North, I think it's a matter of doing it the 'good' way.

Everlast:
Let's be honest, it's the low road or the fast road. THERE IS NO GOOD ROAD THAT LEADS ANYWHERE.

North gets out on the apron again and stretches his hand out for Kelly to tag him in, and Kelly obliges, rolling out lying on the apron to let his head heal. Outside Katoshisan has gotten up to his feet. North hops over the ropes and catches Katoshisan with a hurricanrana out into the front row!

Kirby:
Holy crap! Right out into the front row!

The referee starts his count.

ONE

TWO

Mark:
Could be a double elimination..

Everlast:
That'd make work ALOT easier for our Cleveland-resident Brent Kelly.

THREE

North slowly gets up over the ringside fence, limping to the ring.

FOUR

North rolls into the ring.

FIVE

Kirby:
North got in, now Katoshisan needs to do the same or he's out!

SIX

Katoshisan crawls over the security barrier

SEVEN

Katoshisan crawls over to the ring

EIGHT

Mark:
COME ON!

NINE

Katoshisan gets a last burst of energy and sticks his torso into the ring to big boos.

Kirby:
He made it!

Everlast:
Crap. There goes my pick 'ems..

North gets up on his feet via the ropes, turning around to see Katoshisan on his knees. North bounces off the ropes and takes charge with a clothesline, but Katoshisan ducks and grabs North's neck from behind, dropping him with a backstabber! Hook of the leg.

ONE

TWO

TH-Kirby:
He kicked out!

Everlast:
That's the problem with the North-fella, he's good in the ring, he's just NOT right in the head!

Katoshisan slowly gets up, before climbing up on the turnbuckle, facing the crowd..

Mark:
Something big is coming up!

But Kelly kicks the top rope, making Katoshisan lose balance and nut himself on the top turnbuckle!

Kirby:
I'd like to call that karma.

Everlast:
I'd like to call that a 'MAGNIFICIENT' slipup!

Kirby:
<Gleeful snigger>

Now James North has gotten up, climbing onto the middle turnbuckle and lifting Katoshisan up into the air, pivoting 180 degrees and dropping him with a wheelbarrow facebuster!

Mark:
OW! Just brutal! Brutal!

Everlast:
That stings.

North gets up and lifts Katoshisan by the hair, lifting him up in a Samoan Drop, giving it a spin and dropping him with a TKO! Hook of the leg!

ONE

TWO

THREE

Andersson:
And your second eliminated, by pinfall, Katoshisan!

North gets up to his feet and turns around to see Brent Kelly on the toprope. High crossbody chops North right down to the ground.

Mark:
Flyyy!

Everlast:
Kelly is good, but let's be honest, he's no Everlast.

Kelly quickly gets up again, drawing energy from the crowd and climbing up on the turnbuckle again. North rolls onto his stomach and gets to his knees, keeling over. Kelly leaps off with the AXEKICK! Hook of the leg.

ONE

TWO

THREE!

The crowd bursts into huge cheers as Kelly gets up and raises his arm in victory, Even Flow (Pearl Jam) booming over the crowd.

Andersson:
And your winner is, by pinfall, and the new number one contender for the BCW International Championship, BRRRENT KELLY!

Kelly gets up on the second turnbuckle and lifts his arms in celebration, stepping down and turning around to face James North who just got up. Kelly offers a hand to shake and North accepts it with a smile.

Kirby:
Such sportsmanship. All four were equal competitors, but only one could come out ontop!

Everlast:
North's stupid.. Stupid, stupid.

North respectfully leaves and Kelly leaves after another short celebration. Andersson gets into the ring.

~“Venom” by Antichrist blares as Axel Riggs and Brooklyn Sterling enter the ring to huge boos, they verbally abuse the fans~

Andersson:
This tag team match is set for one fall, entering the ring and representing Prophecy, here is the team of Axxel Riggs and Brooklyn Sterling!

~The familiar music of their opponents starts to play, the fans cheer as the two men appear on the ramp~

Andersson:
Their opponents coming down the aisle, here are Jason Scott and Gunnar Savage....The Gridiron Greats!!

~They slap hands with the fans as they approach the ring, but as they enter it Sterling and Riggs viciously attack them~

Chris:
We're getting off to an early start in this one, Riggs and Sterling looking to do a number on the GG's!!

Mark:
Well for me, its the sign of a great team, a team who really want to go places!!

Everlast:
I unfortunately have to side with Maggy here.. Heh heh.. “Maggy“..

~Sterling throws Savage out of the ring and climbs to the apron. Riggs whips Scott to the corner and follows him in hard with a clothesline, then follows up with a big body slam in the corner. Riggs climbs to the second rope, calls out to the fans and leaps looking to drop the elbow but Scott rolls out of the way. Riggs rolls to his corner and tags in Sterling but Scott cant tag Savage as he is still flat out on the deck outside the ring~

Mark:
If Riggs and Sterling wanna win this match then they cannot afford to make mistakes like that! Sterling in now, he grabs Scott and whips him to the ropes but put his head down!

Chris:
WHAM!! That kick to the chest knocked Sterling to the ground........

~Scott crawls toward his corner where Savage has managed to climb back up................the tag is made and Savage comes in, he dropkicks Sterling, then rushes Riggs in the corner and knocks him off but turns around into a big boot from Sterling. Cover from him~

ONE

TWO

~Kick out from Savage. Sterling applies a reverse chinlock but Scott comes in and kicks Sterling in the back, he lets go and turns around to face Scott but Savage rolls him up~

ONE

TWO

~Kick out from Sterling. Savage starts hammering away at Sterlings head, then lifts him up and drops him again with a swinging neckbreaker~

Chris:
Great execution there, Savage makes the tag

Everlast:
I've seen my nieces do better neckbreakers then that!

Mark:
What the hell is wrong with your family?

~Scott comes back in and applies an arm ringer, Sterling swings at Scott but he ducks, kicks him in the gut and drops him with a DDT. Cover~

Everlast:
They're “magnificent.”

Kirby:
<Uncontrollable laughter>

ONE

TWO

~Riggs comes in to break up the count. Savage flies in at Riggs and knocks him out of the ring, then turns around and catches Sterling with a huge spinebuster. He signals Scott to the top rope, as Scott gets there Savage throws him across the ring, Scott performs a 450 splash and lands squarely on the mid section of Sterling. Cover~

ONE

TWO

THREE

#Bell rings#

Andersson:
Here are your winners.......The Gridiron Greats!!!

Chris:
I believe they call that move 'The Touchdown' and what a move it is!!

Axel helps Sterling out and towards the back as the Gridiron Greats celebrate their win. They make their way up the ramp to the back, and Andersson gets into the ring and pulls his notecard out from his jacket.

A brief video package of Matt Driver vs. Ronja Martinsdottir airs, showing highlights from the match. The camera then cuts back to the ring as “Woman” by Wolfmother hits to a large cheer from the crowd. Sophie Irvine heads down the ramp, greeting fans along the way. She gets into the ring and poses for the crowd.

Kirby:
WOuldn't that be something if Sophie could be the first female International Champion?

Everlast:
Meh.

She backs into a corner and awaits Matt Driver. The crowd quickly turns to boos as “Becoming The Bull” by Atreyu plays and Matt Driver walks smugly to the ring, jawing at a few fans along the way.

Mark:
They’re really letting him feel the love here tonight.

Matt gets into the ring and looks at Sophie before bursting into laughter. Sophie clearly isn’t impressed and glares at him icily.

Kirby:
What’s he laughing about? Suppose he knows something we don’t?

Mark:
No, he’s just being like you: a jack-hole.

Everlast:
<Suppressed laughter>

Kirby (sarcastically):
Gee, thanks.

Andersson:
The following contest scheduled for one fall with a 30 minute time limit is for the BCW International Championship! Introducing first, the challenger. From New York, standing 5’ 4” and weighing 160 pounds, Sophie Irvine!

The crowd cheers for her as she looks right at Driver and smashes a fist into her hand.

Andersson:
And her opponent, from Cleveland, Ohio, standing 6’ 2” and weighing 230 pounds, he is the current BCW International Champion, Matt Driver.

Matt Driver holds up his title to a response of boos. The title is taken to the timekeepers table and the referee checks both competitors. As he checks Sophie, Matt charges and begins nailing her with forearms. She backhands him across the face and then begins whacking away at him with chops. Matt charges her again but she counters with an overhead belly-to-belly suplex. Matt shoots back up and charges yet again, to get met with a drop-toe-hold, into an Indian Deathlock.

Kirby:
Quick pace to this match early on.

Mark:
We’ll see how long they can keep it up.

Everlast:
Kickin’ a** as always, huh Driver?

Sophie maintains the Indian Deathlock and reaches over to Matt’s head to turn it into an inverted STF. Matt slides to the ropes and grabs the bottom to force a break, to which Sophie hesitates but obliges. Matt gets up and as Sophie goes over to follow up, he charges and drops her with a lariat. He then rebounds off the ropes, leapfrogs Sophie and then as he goes for another lariat, Sophie counters with a crucifix!

One…

Two… Kickout by Driver.

Kirby:
Great heads-up thinking by Sophie.

Mark:
That could have been it!

Everlast:
That Matt Driver fella. He's just gotten worse since I beat his a*bleep* at Meltdown!

Matt and Sophie both get up at the same time and Driver shoots for a waistlock, but Irvine counters with a mule kick to bend him over and she drops him with a side Russian leg sweep and puts on a knee bar submission.

Kirby:
Another submission situation for Driver!

Mark:
Looks like Driver wasn’t ready for someone as quick as Irvine!

Driver scrambles to the ropes again to force a break. Irvine quickly backs away and, after Driver gets to his feet, jumps up to connect with a lung-blower! She hooks both legs for a cover…

One…

Two…

T-Kickout by Driver.

Driver rolls to the outside and holds his back in pain. He turns toward the ring, looks up and Irvine jumps over the ropes to drop him with a hurricanrana! Irvine kips up and the crowd roars in approval. She then steps up onto the announcer’s table and jumps off to hit a double stomp but Driver rolls away and then pushes her head-first into the ring apron. He rolls her into the ring and springboards in with a diving leg drop. Into a cover…

One…

Two… Kickout by Irvine.

Mark:
I guess it finally sunk in!

Driver then stands on Irvine’s hair and pulls up on her arms to draw a warning from the referee. He does it again and this time Irvine picks her feet up and manages to counter with a head scissors take down. She quickly gets up and goes for a cross arm breaker but Matt locks his hands together to block the maneuver and gets a foot on the bottom rope to get yet another break. He slowly gets to his feet and Sophie super kicks him to the outside. He gets up and flies into a rage, grabbing a mic.

Driver:
Why am I even fighting this witch?! I don’t deserve this sh*t! I don’t give a damn what all you morons think, I’m not fighting her and I’m leaving!

Matt snatches up his title belt and storms off toward the back as the crowd vehemently boos and pelts him with garbage.

Kirby:
Why? All because you were getting your a** handed to you?!

Mark:
Just like a young Shawn Michaels! Taking his tights and going home because he didn’t get his way!

Everlast:
Nice paraphrase of Jim Cornette!

Driver gets counted out, the bell rings and Sophie is visibly angered as Andersson announces the decision.

Andersson:
Your winner as a result of a count out, Sophie Irvine! However, because the title does not change hands from a countout, still your BCW International champion, Matt Driver!

Sophie heads briskly up the ramp, as if chasing Matt and Andersson gets into the ring for the next match up. A brief video recapping Heather's promo on Prophecy and Shannon's match against Terri Ryzing airs. The camera cuts back to the ring.

kirbs2002

Re: BCW Rebellion (Month 1 PPV)

Post by kirbs2002 » Mar 4th, '11, 18:00

"Venom" by Anitchrist echoes over the arena to a chorus of boos from the crowd. Shannon Layton heads to the ring, yelling at fans.

Andersson:
The following contest is scheduled for one fall with a 30 minute time limit and it is for the BCW Women's Championship. Introducing first, the challenger. From Sacramento, California, standing 5' 7", and weighing 170 pounds, Shannon Layton.

She gets into the ring and aims her focus at the entrance ramp. "South of Heaven" by Slayer hits to a loud pop from the crowd.

Andersson:
And her opponent, from Kildare, Ireland, standing 5' 4" and weighing 135 pounds, she is the current BCW Women's Champion, Heather Gilchrist!

Shannon is still staring up the entrance ramp, but Heather still hasn't appeared. Getting fed up, Shannon screams something.

Shannon:
Are you afraid to face me, Heather?!

As she still stares up the ramp, Heather comes running from the crowd, hurdles clean over the barricade and sneaks in the ring behind Shannon's back. As Shannon turns around shaking her head, Heather lays her out with a running dropkick, climbs the turnbuckles and holds up her title belt to a loud cheer from the crowd. She then tosses it onto the timekeepers table, drops down and then starts to work over Shannon's leg with an ankle vice.

Everlast:
The women being the smarter race in this pay per view..

Mark:
What's the men done?!

Everlast:
Oh, nothing's wrong with the men, Maggy, they're... “magnificent!”

Heather wrenches the hold and Shannon scrambles to the ropes to force the break, with some slight hesitation by Heather. Shannon gets to her feet and locks up with Heather. She whips Heather into the ropes and goes for a lariat but Heather ducks under and as they both come off the ropes, Heather connects with a running DDT on Shannon. Heather then gets up and hits a standing shooting star press into a cover...

One...

Two... Kickout by Shannon.

Everlast:
Hey, now that I'm thinking about it, with Heather around, BCW might become my new breeding grounds.

The camera cuts briefly to the announcers’ table and both Mark and Kirby are looking at Everlast with a stare of utter perplexity.

Kirby:
<trying to change subject> Oookayy….

The camera cuts back to the ring as both women get to their feet and as Heather approaches, Shannon jabs at Heather's eyes which draws a warning from the referee. She then grabs Heather for a suplex but Heather blocks and reverses with a small package...

One...

Two... Kickout by Shannon.

Everlast:
Oh, just die already.

As they both get up Shannon grabs Heather's arm to go for a short-arm lariat but Heather takes her down and puts on a crossface. Shannon struggles but slowly picks Heather up and, while still maintaining a crossface, manages to counter with a modified Regal-plex into a pin...

One...

Two... Kickout by Heather.

As Heather gets up, Shannon whips her to the ropes and ducks for a backdrop, but Heather gets onto Shannon's back and quickly hits a sunset flip powerbomb. Instead of going for an immediate pin, Heather quickly gets up, ties up Shannon's legs and turns her over to go for the Dungeon Chains, but as she turns Shannon over, Shannon immediately scrambles and grabs the bottom rope before Heather can lock in the move. Heather hesitates but begrudgingly releases the hold.

Shannon gets up quickly and goes for a forearm smash but Heather ducks and puts on a waistlock and tries for a German suplex, which Shannon blocks. Shannon nails a mule kick onto Heather's thigh to get free, grabs her for a vertical suplex, lifts her up and drops her into a screwdriver. She hooks a leg for a cover...

One...

Two...

Thr-Kickout by Heather.

Kirby:
That screwdriver looked.. OUCH.

Shannon is visibly enraged and gets up and argues with the ref, while Heather writhes around holding her head. Shannon then yells something incoherent at Heather and climbs to the top looking for a Layt Hit. As she gets to the top, Heather quickly shoots to her feet and kicks the top rope, causing Shannon to lose her balance and get hung up in a tree of woe, while Heather is still suffering from the screw driver. Heather then looks at Shannon and gets a huge sadistic grin.

Heather stomps at Shannon's face and picks her up by the head. She then sets Shannon up in neckbreaker position while still in a tree of woe, hesitiates for a moment, then falls to her back for The Beheadding! She pulls Shannon to the middle and kneels on her shoulders for the cover.

One...

Two...

Three!

Heather is still holding her head as "South of Heaven" plays.

Andersson:
Here is your winner and still BCW Women's Champion, Heather Gilchrist!

Shannon starts to stir on the mat as Heather goes to the timekeepers table and takes the mic from Andersson. She then climbs into the ring and kneels at Shannon's head.

Heather:
I don't ever want to have this conversation with you again! You think that what you've just suffered through was bad? Well, it's about to get a hell of a lot worse! When I said that you heretics were going to pay for your crimes, I meant it. You get your sorry a** up that ramp and back into the dressing room. If you ever defile my presence again, you'll suffer a fate far worse than words can do justice to. And that's no threat, that's a promise, b*tch!

Everlast:
Harsh words.

Heather then drops the mic, picks up her title, and walks up the entrance ramp. She stops at the top of the ramp, turns toward the ring and holds up her title triumphantly for a moment before continuing to the back. By this point, Shannon has sat up on the apron and is helped to the back by a referee as Andersson gets back into the ring. A brief video package recapping Beautifully Dangerous' feud with Distorted Society and the three-way dance for the Tag Team titles plays and then the camera cuts back to the ring as “30/30 150” by Stone Sour blares to a huge pop from the crowd. Beautifully Dangerous makes their way to the ring greeting fans along the way.

Everlast:
Dude! You should've told me more about them! I gotta see if they'll be up for anything after the show!

Kirby:
<Chuckles> You do that.

They get into the ring and soon "Undead" by Hollywood Undead hits and Robert Randall and Spider head down the ramp towards the ring. Rob slides in under the bottom rope and Spider slingshots in over the top rope and both hold their title belts high. Both teams back into a corner.

Andersson:
The following contest is scheduled for one fall with a 45 minute time limit and it is for the BCW Tag Team championship! Introducing first, the challengers. Kayla Killings and Nina Cortez, together they are Beautifully Dangerous!

The crowd cheers louldy as they kneel and pose.

Andersson:
And their opponents, they are the current BCW Tag Team Champions, Robert Randall and "The Psychotic Luchador" Spider, they are the Hardkore Psykos!

They turn around and climb the turnbuckle to pose for the crowd. The ref gets the title belts and holds them up before taking them to the timekeepers table. Rob and Kayla step out to the apron, leaving Spider and Nina.

Kirby:
Here we go, tag team titles on the line.

Everlast:
Don't rough her up too much for me, Spider!

Kirby:
Hey, you cut that out!

The ring clears and the bell rings as Spider and Nina lock up. Nina gets a side wristlock on Spider. He then drops to his back, kips up and arm drags Nina off. Spider then charges and gets met with an arm drag from Nina, who tries to turn it into a cross-armbreaker. Spider acts quickly and gets a boot on the bottom rope. She breaks quickly and both her and Spider get to their feet and are met with applause from the crowd.

Mark:
Both start by showing off their technical ability.

They then go to the middle of the ring and lock up, this time with Spider getting a side headlock on Nina. She pushes Spider back to the ropes and rebounds him off to break the headlock. She charges Spider for a lariat but he ducks and rebounds off the other side for a lariat of his own, which Nina ducks, and then as they come back at each other Nina levels Spider with a dropkick. This sends him back to Rob's corner, and Spider tags in Rob as Nina goes back to her corner and tags in Kayla.

Rob and Kayla circles eachother and locks up into an elbow and collar-tieup. They jockey eachother around, Randall getting the early advantage and forcing Kayla into a corner, before whipping her into the opposite and charging after, but she sidesteps and Randall's shoulder eats steel. As Randall removes himself from the corner and stands up straight, from behind comes Kayla with a backcracker! Quick cover.

ONE

Kirby:
Kickout by the Hardkore Gangster.

Kayla quickly gets up and stalks Randall, as Randall gets up and turns around, she goes for a discus elbow, but Randall ducks and gets her up for a spinebuster! Randall flips onto her for a jacknife cover...

One...

Two... Kickout by Kayla.

Kayla reaches out to tag Nina but Randall drags her back into his corner and hits a brutal overhand chop, causing her to drop. Randall then tags Spider, who gets up onto the top turnbuckle, grabs hold of the ropes, does a handstand and then drops to hit a double stomp onto Kayla. As he does, he rolls back to the middle of the ring, then charges and hits a running dropkick onto her, pulls her to the middle and makes a cover...

One...

Two...

T-Kickout by Kayla.

Mark:
She hasn't given up yet, the match is still young.

Spider stands Kayla up and bounces off the ropes going for a clothesline, but Kayla hits a low dropkick and lets Spider faceplant into the canvas. She quickly gets onto Spider's back and locks in a Regal Stretch, wrenching it like mad, Spider screaming in agony as he tries to wiggle out of it. A duelling chant of ''Kayla's Gonna Kill You'' and ''Spider's Gonna Kill You'' fills the arena as Kayla rolls onto her back, and does a reverse monkey toss into Beautifully Dangerous' corner. Kayla grabs Spider by the mask and tags in Nina, Kayla lifting Spider and dropping him with an Atomic Drop, and Nina hitting a big boot into Spider's face.

Mark:
So, what dirt do you have to pull out on Beautifully Dangerous?

Kirby:
Trained by the Dudleyz Wrestling Academy, and seven time tag team champs all over the North American circuit.

Everlast:
Hah, sucks.

Kirby:
Can it, twit.

Nina goes to pick up Spider and he jumps up and backhands her across the face. This stuns her momentarily and elicits a shocked response from the crowd. Nina then goes into a rage and viciously chops away at Spider. She then tags in Kayla, who immediately pulls Spider out of the corner and puts him in a waistlock. Nina then charges Spider and superkicks him, then Kayla takes him over with a German suplex. Nina is heard muttering something in Spanish as she ducks out of the ring and Kayla bridges for a pin...

One...

Two...

T-Randall charges and breaks up the pin.

Chris:
I don't know what Nina just said, but judging by her tone, I probably don't want to, either.

Everlast:
I heard something about guys from Worchester being total w-.. yeah.

Rob immediately ducks to the outside and gets back into his corner. Spider slowly gets to his feet and, as Kayla goes to meet him, he connects with a chop on Kayla. Kayla then responds with one harder than before. Spider chops her even harder, and then Kayla hits him back even harder, this time dropping Spider. Spider then crawls over and tags in Rob. Kayla then lightly slaps her own chest.

Mark:
You don't think she's daring him, is she?

Chris:
She most certainly is.

Everlast:
Get her back into the kitchen! She's gone mad!

Kirby:
A-*Bleep*

Rob comes up and connects with a knife edge chop on Kayla. Kayla, unfazed, then responds with an overhand chop on Rob. The two trade chops for a moment, but then Rob responds with a forearm smash to Kayla's head. This backs Kayla up for a second, but then she charges Rob and hits a forearm smash on him. They then trade forearm smashes until Rob finally stuns her with a brutal elbow smash. Rob then pulls her to his corner, tags in Spider, lifts up Kayla up in an electric chair and then Spider hits a missile dropkick onto Kayla. Spider quickly follows up with a cover...

One...

Two...

Thr-Kickout by Kayla.

Spider quickly pulls Kayla up to her feet by the hair and hits a kick combo, finishing it off with an enzuigiri, but Kayla ducks! As Spider gets up again, he gets smashed down with a kneelift! Kayla runs into the corner and springboards off the second turnbuckle, hitting a hurricanarana before tagging in Nina. Kayla grabs Spider's mask and keeps him straight, and Nina hops into the air and hits a rolling savate kick, and as Spider falls to the ground she slaps on a Regal Stretch.

Chris
Might be new champions here, and if I'm correct, the first time a woman has ever held the tag team titles.

Spider’s caught in no man’s land, but continues to fight his way to the ropes. He gets close but Nina lets up, pulls him back to the middle and puts the hold back on. Spider is clearly almost out of it but continues to fight to the ropes again. He gets near and Nina lets up to back him up again, but Spider uses the opening to grab hold of the bottom rope to force the break. Nina maintains the hold and Kayla reaches over, slaps Nina’s arm to tag herself in and Nina breaks. Kayla and Nina both look at each other and nod.

Chris:
I got a feeling that the end is near!

Everlast:
COME ON, RANDALL!

Kayla picks up Spider and pushes him at Nina, who applies a front facelock. Rob comes running in and Kayla meets him with a stiff super kick to knock him back. Nina then pushes Spider off to one side as Kayla whips Rob into the ropes. As Rob rebounds back, Kayla lifts Rob up over her shoulder for a back body drop and Nina leaps up and drops him with Double D’s, which is met with a deafening roar from the crowd and sends Rob out to the apron.

Mark:
You gotta pin Spider! He’s the legal man!

Kayla and Nina now turn their attention to Spider. Nina picks him up in a front facelock but Spider pushes her back and rebounds off the ropes to connect with a running dropkick, but Spider is so worn down that it only briefly stuns Nina and now Spider is laying flat on the canvas. Kayla kicks at his head, picks him up, and throws him right at Nina who again puts him in a front facelock. Kayla grabs Spiders legs.

Chris:
Yes! Looks like Spiders about to get an…

Everlast:
WOAH!

They drop Spider with the Extreme Makeover Tornado-plex!

Crowd:
EXTREME MAKEOVER!

Everlast:
That looked sick!

Nina walks cockily to the outside and Kayla scurries over for a cover…

One…

Two…

Thre-Broken up by a charging Robert Randall!

Mark:
What the?! That could have been it, too!

Chris:
No! That WAS it! He stole it right from underneath them!

Everlast:
Jesus H. Christ, good riddance, Randall!

Rob pulls Spider to the outside, helps him to his feet and whispers something to him. Spider shakes his head in disagreement, but Rob says something else to him and Spider reluctantly agrees. They both limp towards the ramp and the referee starts the count-out.

Chris:
Hey! No, no, no! They’re running away! This isn’t fair!

Mark:
Live to fight another day, man.

Everlast:
I knew it, they're both wusses!

Spider and Rob slowly make their way up the ramp and as they head to the back, the count concludes. The bell rings and the crowd is perplexed, with small booing starting to build.

Andersson:
Ladies and gentlemen, your winner as a result of a count-out, Beautifully Dangerous! However, because the titles cannot change hands on a count-out, still your BCW Tag Team Champions, the Hardkore Psykos!

Nina will have none of this and snatches the mic from Andersson.

Nina:
Hey, you little, disgusting culos. You’re damn lucky you’re already back there, otherwise we’d take your stupid little titles and shove ‘em up your …

Mark:
Hey! She can’t say that!

Everlast:
Isn't there a bleeper for this kinda thing?

The crowd pops in excitement

Nina:
You might’ve weaseled your way out of a beating tonight, but you débiles can’t run from Beautifully Dangerous forever. ¡Viva la hermandad!

Everlast:
What's she talking about?

Mark:
Well, you should ask her when you try to ask her out later.

Everlast:
No way. man. She's too "loco."

She throws the mic down in anger and as “30/30 150” by Stone Sour plays, both Nina and Kayla make their way up the ramp. Andersson gets into the ring as the camera fades into a longer video package than normal that recaps the world title tournament and Davis Hardy's feud with Prophecy. It ends and the camera fades back to the ring.

Everlast:
Amazing vid. That deserves an Oscar.

Mark:
Oh, cool it.

Antichrist (Venom) booms over the crowd to humongous roars of disapproval, Judas Salem coming out on top of the ramp in a black Prophecy shirt.

Andersson:
This match is scheduled for one fall, and will decide the winner of the BCW World championship tournament! On the way to the ring, from The Snake Hole, standing 6' 3", weighing in at 235 lbs, and representing the Prophecy, JUDAS SALEM!

Everlast:
This freakin guy...

Salem starts walking down the ring, verbally berating the fans with a sly grin, refusing any handslaps. He stops in front of the ring and looks over the crowd, before climbing up on the apron and getting in between the ropes. He pulls his Prophecy shirt off and throws it into the crowd, and they throw it back.

Kirby:
No love lost between the crowd and Judas Salem, that's for sure!

Everlast:
Cali's a hard scene, man.

The Prophecy-theme cools down and the heavy riff of Nothing To Say (Slash) plays, the lamps pulsing along to the rhythm.. Davis Hardy walks out on top of the ramp, with his towel draped around his neck, holding his MMA-fighter gloves in his hands.

Andersson:
And his opponent, from Des Moines, Iowa, standing 6' 5" and weighing in at 270 lbs, Davis ''The Dominator'' HARRDY!

Everlast:
Hey, look, it's BCW's cash cow!

MarK:
... says the bitter troll.

The pace of the song shifts and Hardy heads down the ramp, his eyes focused on Judas Salem in the ring. He takes short, determined steps up the steel steps and stays on the apron, looking out over the crowd. He gets in between the ropes and looks over at Salem again, hanging his towel in the corner and pulling on his gloves.

Mark:
Well, let's see this get started! I doubt anyone of them will give!

The two men look at each other and starts to circle around the ring before Salem asks for a knuclelock. Hardy complies and they start gunning for an advantage. Salem trips to trip Hardy backwards but Hardy stands his ground, grabbing Salem's wrist and twisting it before whipping him into the ropes, and as Salem rebounds catches him with a spinebuster! Hardy quickly breaches his defense and gets on top of him, firing rights and lefts against Salem's face.

Hardy gets up, rebounds off the ropes and goes for a leg drop but Salem rolls away to dodge the move, gets up and connects with a harsh kick to the face. Quick cover by Salem

One... Kickout by Hardy.

Kirby:
Not even a two count!

Mark:
Way too early!

Everlast:
Duh, the guy's 6' 5“, 270 lbs. He won't go down that early.

As Hardy gets to his feet, Salem nails an overhand chop on Hardy that elicits a loud crack. Hardy stands there for a moment and then responds with an overhand chop of his own, which also echoes throughout the arena. Salem writhes for a moment as Hardy stands tall, daring Salem to respond. Salem responds by charging forward to hit another overhand chop. Hardy takes a few steps back and then responds with another, this one sending Salem back into the ropes, who rebounds and hits a running double chop. This sends stumbling back into the ropes. Salem backs up into the ropes again and as he rebounds towards Hardy, Hardy rebounds toward Salem and connects with a vicious lariat, which knocks Salem head-over-heels.

Mark:
Wow! Shades of Nigel McGuinness on that lariat!

Everlast:
Mc-who?

Kirby:
That almost looked like it took his head off!

Cover by Hardy...

One...

Two...

T-Kickout by Salem!

Hardy quickly gets over Salem again, putting his knee against his face and grabbing his arm, locking in a wristlock. He wrenches it for twenty seconds or so, and instead of letting his grip slip Hardy lets go and gets up onto his feet again, bouncing off the ropes and hitting the kneeling Salem with a kneelift, knocking him straight to the ground again.

Kirby:
Davis Hardy is so dominant in the ring. It's obvious who's yard BCW is!

Everlast:
For now, at least.

Hardy picks Salem up by the hair and whips him into the corner, following soon after, but Salem moves out of the way, letting Hardy crash into the corner!

Mark:
Salem with a schoolboy!

One..

Two..

Kirby:
And Hardy kicks out!

Hardy slowly gets up and Salem grabs him in a waistlock and gives him a German suplex, bridging for a pin...

One...

Two... Hardy grabs the bottom rope to stop the count.

Salem is looking a bit frustrated as he slides out of the ring. He then grabs Hardy's ankle and pulls him to the outside, and drops him with a harsh throat thrust. Salem picks up Hardy by the hair and runs him into the ring post, getting the usual negative reaction from the crowd.

Mark: Feel the love, Salem.

Salem picks up Hardy and whips him to the steel steps, but Hardy reverses and sends Salem back-first into the steps. Hardy then raises an arm, getting a pop from the crowd. Salem is still slouched against the steps.

Kirby: What's he gonna do here?

Hardy then charges at Salem and goes for a spear against the steps, but Salem rolls away and Hardy goes head-first into the steps. Salem then gets up and laughs.

Mark:
He suckered him into that!

Everlast:
Ow crap, that got him busted up!

Salem rolls into the ring to break the count and then continues the assault on Hardy by whipping a now busted open Hardy head-first into the barricade.

Kirby: Trying to open up Hardy's wound even further!

Salem points at Hardy who's bleeding like a stuck pig, letting out a malicious laugh. A chant of ''Salem sucks! Salem sucks!'' fills the arena and just seems to feed Salem's will to damage. He hands Hardy a hard elbow smash across the face, yanking Hardy's face up by the hair and delivering several hard punches before finishing off with a knee right onto Hardy's nose!

Kirby: Ow, Jesus! Salem's got the advantage here!

Mark: Just look at Hardy with that crimson mask!

Everlast:
It's not even covering his face fully, or actually hiding anything, so it's not a mask, folks!

Salem grins at the booing crowd, stretching his torso in to break the count again, looking at Hardy with vicious intents.

Salem goes after Hardy but as he picks him up, Hardy connects with a Mongolian chop on Salem and then starts ramming Salem's head into the ring apron repeatedly. He then takes Salem to the other side of the ring and rams Salem's head into the barricade a few more times. Hardy glares over at the other set of ring steps and the crowd lights up. He then whips Salem towards them, but Salem reverses and now Hardy is heading into the ring steps, BUT HARDY REVERSES and Salem now goes head-long into the ring steps!

Mark:
Turnabout is fair play, dirtbag!

Kirby:
And now Salem is busted open!

Everlast:
Haha, genius.

With them both now in front of the announce table, Hardy kicks Salem's head and scoops him up onto his shoulder. He then rams Salem's back into the ring apron and then turns around and running powerslams him onto the announce table!

Mark:
What a clever take on the Oklahoma Stampede!

Everlast:
Sh*bleep*, careful with the table, guys!

Hardy now gets up onto the still unbroken announce table. He picks up Salem and raises his arm and the crowd lights up.

Kirby:
He's gonna powerbomb him through the table!

Hardy picks up Salem to go for the Dominator, but Salem counters and hits the Snake Bite, sending them both through the table, with Hardy clearly getting the worst of it. The referee interrupts his count to go check on both competitors as Salem crawls slowly towards the ring. Salem yells for the referee to get back into the ring as he struggles to get up onto the apron. Hardy's arm starts to twitch and the referee scurries back into the ring and begins the count out...

One!

Two!

Three! Hardy rolls onto his front.

Four!

Five! Hardy starts a slow crawl towards the ring.

Six!

Seven! Hardy gets to the ring and reaches toward the top of the apron, Salem starts pounding on the mat.

Eight! His grip slips.

Nine! Hardy grabs hold of the apron with both hands.

Te... Hardy springs up onto the apron and rolls in to beat the the ten count by a fraction of a second, getting a thunderous cheer from the crowd and sending Judas Salem into a huge rage!

Mark:
You're not getting off the hook that easy, Salem!

Everlast:
The way Salem's behaving reminds me of this kid when I was in the grocery store that didn't get his lollipop.

Hardy wipes some blood out of his eyes as he gets up on his knees, but Salem walks over to him and starts hammering away this back, getting Hardy down again. But Hardy seems to erupt and pushes Salem back to thunderous cheers of the crowd. He gets up to his feet and bounces off the ropes, but Salem chops him down with a wheel kick!

Kirby:
Hardy's got to pull out his A-game right now, Maggy!

Salem grins and grabs Hardy by the hair, pulling him over to the ropes and hanging him over the lower rope, putting his knee on his upper back and pressing down as the referee starts the count.

ONE

TWO

THREE

FOUR

Salem lets go paces around the ring with a smirk and pulls Hardy out, whipping him into the ropes looking for a running big boot, but Hardy ducks and they both come off the ropes at each other. Salem stick his arm out for a jawbreaker lariat but Hardy lowers his shoulder and connects with a spear!

Kirby:
That must have broken him in half!

Mark:
That's it! There's no way!

Everlast:
COME ON, he's gotta be dead!

Cover from Hardy, the crowd counts in unison...

One...

Two...

Thr... Kickout by Salem! The crowd groans in disbelief and Hardy can't believe it either!

Kirby:
After all of that, this match will STILL continue!

Hardy reaches for Salem, but Salem counters with an arm drag, and quickly slaps on a straightjacket hold! The crowd is cheering, imploring Hardy not to give up!

Kirby:
Will this be all?! Will we see The Dominator quit?!

Everlast:
Come on! Stay in there, my place in the pick em's league depends on it!

Hardy is mustering all the strength he has left and is easing slowly towards the ropes as Salem wrenches the hold harder. Hardy lets out a loud yell and scoots to the ropes, biting on the bottom one! The crowd erupts as the referee lays a count. Salem refuses to break, and the referee intervenes. Now Salem gets in the ref's face and the two exchange words.

Mark:
Don't you DARE, Salem! I'll come up there and beat your a** myself!

Salem shoves the ref, and the ref shoves Salem back. Salem loses it and then whacks the ref with a forearm shot to lay him out. Salem then drags Hardy to the middle of the ring and climbs to the top to go for a SalemSault. But out of nowhere Hardy recovers and hits Salem, causing Salem to lose his balance. Hardy backs off and bends over to catch his breath. He then looks up to see Salem still on top, stunned and holding onto the top turnbuckle. His head shoots up as if something donned on him.

Kirby:
He just got an idea, this doesn't look good for Salem!

Mark: It's about to be over for him!

Hardy goes to the corner, climbs to the second rope and delivers a forearm shot to Salem's back and then grabs him in crucifix position. He then jumps off the second rope AND HITS AN AVALANCHE STYLE DOMINATOR!!! He then leaps onto Salem for a cover as the ref, still dazed, stumbles over and makes the slow count, with the crowd again counting in unison...

One..........

Two............

THREE!!!!!

The crowd erupts into a deafening cheer as the bell rings, Nothing To Say (Slash) hitting the loudspeakers, confetti raining down on Hardy who's laying in the middle of the ring, barely believing it.

Andersson:
Here is your winner AND THE NEW BCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, DAVIS HARRRDY!

The referee hands the title belt to the lying Hardy who gets to his knees, looking down at the gold proudly, in the background you can see (and hear) Mark, Everlast and Kirby getting up on their feet and applauding Hardy.

Kirby:
What a match, Mark. Both men gave it their all!

Everlast:
Sure didn't dissappoint Cali!

Hardy climbs to his feet, looking at the title in his hands. He puts his foot up on Salem's chest and raises the belt into the air, shouting "DOMINATED!" Hardy climbs a turnbuckle and holds the title high to a cheer from the crowd and the referee helps Salem to the back. Just then, the celebration is interrupted by "Fake It" by Seether blaring over the arena.

Chris:
The BCW General Manager is out. Is he here to offer his congratulations?

Mark:
I've got a bad feeling about this.

Everlast:
Oh, that wan*bleep*.

Chris:
Language!

Everlast:
English, I'm speaking English.

Rooker takes the mic as the crowd quiets down and Hardy faces up the ramp.

Rooker:
Davis Hardy, I congratulate you on a hard fought war and becoming the first BCW World Champion since our revival.

The crowd cheers again and Hardy nods approvingly.

Rooker:
That said, it is my regret to be the bearer of bad news. There is someone who has been feeling shafted by his exclusion from the World Title tournament and has even been politicking to get a faction to challenge my authority over this federation. I gave him an ultimatum to prove himself to me or I shall fire him and all his dirtbag henchmen. He then used this to back me into a corner.

The crowd is stunned and nobody knows what to make of this.

Rooker:
Therefore, it with my deepest regret that I announce you will make your first defense of your BCW World Championship TONIGHT.

The crowd erupts into deafening boos. Hardy is clearly livid at this announcement.

Chris:
What the hell?!

Mark:
They have a good reason to be p*ssed!

Everlast:
What the s*bleep* is this f*bleep*?!

Rooker:
Here is your challenger...

Rooker walks to the back with his head hung in shame as "Venom" by Antichrist plays, with the crowd booing louder than before. NNTK now makes his way to the ring, with garbage being hurled in his direction. He gets into the ring and even more garbage is hurled at him as Andersson hesitantly makes the announcement.

Andersson:
The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the BCW World Championship. Introducing first, the challenger: From the Netherworld, standing 6' 6" and weighing 280 pounds, NNTK!

Everlast:
JESUS CHRIST! How fast did NNTK bend over to get a title shot?! I bet he did it before the first show!

Kirby:
Uh, NNTK's a guy.

Everlast:
Yeah, he's most probably someone's b*bleep*boy too!

The crowd again erupts into boos and hurls garbage at NNTK.

Andersson:
And his opponent, from Des Moines, Iowa, standing 6' 5" and weighing 270 pounds, he is the current BCW World Champion, Davis Hardy!

The crowd bursts into thunderous cheers as Hardy steps forward, flexes and lets out a loud yell at NNTK.

Kirby:
Well, we got another match, folks!

NNTK grins at Hardy who just glares back and as the bell rings they go after each other with left and rights, the crowd booing every time NNTK connects and cheering when Hardy connects. In the end Hardy gets the advantage and bounces off the ropes, ducking NNTK's lariat and locking his arms around NNTK's waist, going for a suplex, but NNTK blocks him and weasels out of Hardy's grip and goes behind him, trying a suplex of his own, but now Hardy blocks it and flips NNTK forward onto his behind with a snapmare and hitting a hard snap kick to the sitting NNTK's back. Hardy drops onto NNTK for a cover...

One...

Two... Kickout by NNTK.

Chris:
You'd figure NNTK was a little more prepared to fight, considering he had all night off.

Mark:
Or, more likely, he's just angered Hardy that much.

Everlast:
I'd be pissed off if One-Eyed Jack ruined my world title win too!

Hardy goes for a leg drop but NNTK rolls away and outside of the ring. Hardy goes to the ropes and then slingshots to the outside with a cross body and then quickly gets up, receiving a loud cheer from the crowd. He then grabs NNTK and then throws him at the timekeeper's table, leaving a mess. Hardy quickly rolls in and out to break the referee's count and then heads over to NNTK.

Mark:
It's about to get worse for NNTK!

Everlast:
<Has now gotten up standing, starting to chant to the fans who join along> DAVIS' GONNA KILL YOU! DAVIS' GONNA KILL YOU!

Hardy goes over and begins stomping away at NNTK. He then bends over to pick NNTK up, but NNTK quickly grabs a chair and rams Hardy in the knee with it out of the view of the referee, which drops Hardy.

Chris:
What the?! How did you NOT see that?! Did he pay you off too?!

Hardy writhes on the floor holding his knee, and NNTK grins victoriously. He grabs Hardy by the hair and rams his head into the ground, before lifting him to his feet and shoving him into the ring. Cover!

ONE

TWO

T-Hardy kicks out just in the nick of time!

NNTK stands Hardy up and bounces off the ropes to connect with the LIFETAKER KICK! The crowd erupts into deafening boos as NNTK raises his hands triumphantly and drops onto Hardy for the cover.

Mark:
NO! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO!

Everlast:
Your a** is mine Rooker!

One…

Two…

Thre-HARDY KICKS OUT AT THE LAST INSTANT!!!

The crowd erupts into deafening cheers and NNTK can’t believe it!

Everlast:
HOLY SH….

Kirby:
YES!!! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Mark:
I don’t think anyone’s ever kicked out of that! This isn’t over! Not by a long shot!

Everlast:
<Again he gets up and chants with the fans> Let's Go Hardy! <clap clap clap clap clap>

NNTK flies into a rage, arguing with the referee. He shoves the referee, who hits his head onto the turnbuckle and drops. Hardy is slowly starting to get up and NNTK grabs him around the throat but the crowd turns to a mixed reaction. NNTK looks up the ramp and sees Heather Gilchrist, Allanah, Ronja Martinsdottir, and Beautifully Dangerous walking down the ramp towards the ring.

Kirby:
What the? What’re they doing out here?

Everlast:
Your guess is as good as mine!

NNTK picks up Hardy and follows through with a brutal chokeslam as the women all surround the ring. NNTK drops for a cover as Hardy is clearly out cold, but the referee is still down. As NNTK gets up and tries to bring the referee to his senses, Heather pulls Hardy out of the ring, lightly slaps some sense back into him and whispers something to him as she rolls him back into the ring. The referee gets back up and Heather then screams something at NNTK, which causes him to turn around to her.

Heather:
Hey, you pr*ck! Consider this payback for your back-room conniving!

Everlast:
Oh, boy!

Mark:
Yeah! Turn around!

NNTK turns away from her and walks right into a brutal Spear from Hardy, which causes the crowd to explode into cheers. He then pulls NNTK up, picks him up and drops him with the Dominator!!! Cover by Hardy and the crowd, as well as the announcers count along…

Everlast:
HE GOT HIM! YES! YES!

One…

Two…

Three!!!

The cheers only get louder as the bell rings, nearly drowning out Andersson.

Andersson:
Here is your winner, and STILL BCW World Champion, “The Dominator” Davis Hardy!!!!

Mark:
Yeah! Say it loud, say it proud!

Hardy grabs the belt and slowly walks up the belt, savoring his victory. All the women get into the ring and circle NNTK, who is still lying on his back. The crowd finally quiets down as Hardy stares back from the entrance stage and Heather kneels at NNTK’s head to address the crowd.

Heather:
You’ll recall from a number of months ago, when I was new to WWR and you still defiled their Dynamics title, I mentioned the presence of a heretic claiming to channel powers he could not begin to comprehend. After personally watching everyone there closely, I knew after a very short time that it was you. That is why I walked away from you so abruptly.

As he sits up she gets to her feet.

Heather:
When this brand was revived, I had hoped to distance myself from you. You couldn’t be one to cooperate with anyone, so you dishonored the Dynamics title and jumped to BCW. It was at that point that I knew I needed to confront you. So, knowing that you had no honor code to speak of, I waited for the best time to confront you: now.

She gets right into his face.

Heather:
I’m an honorable woman, so I’m going to give you one last reprieve. Leave BCW now, and NEVER return.

NNTK:
I’ll never leave.

Heather:
You WILL leave, be it by your own volition or in pieces.

NNTK:
… No.

Heather:
Very well, then. You have sealed your own fate.

NNTK:
Prophecy!!!

Prophecy walks out and stops at the top of the entrance stage, amid boos from the crowd. They then walk down the ramp and get into the ring and stare down the women.

NNTK:
You’ll suffer like everyone else who’s ever crossed me.

Heather shakes her head, as if amused. The women all move toward Prophecy who all leave the ring, except for NNTK. Judas Salem gets a mic.

Salem:
I’m tired of you holding every one of us back, NNTK. You even told me if I won tonight to lay down for you. For all I care now, you can get the hell out of BCW.

NNTK:
Don’t you dare double-cross me! I’ll…

Salem:
You’ll what, send Prophecy after me? Guess what? I’m now speaking for every one of us, and just so there’s no confusion, I’ll say it to your face.

Salem gets into the ring and stands face-to-face with NNTK.

Salem:
It’s over, you scumbag. I never want to see you here again, either. Now you’re on your own.

Salem gets out of the ring and walks up the entrance ramp, as the rest of Prophecy all go separate ways through the crowd, except for Shannon who stands before the ring, frozen in place. NNTK slowly turns around and is now face-to-face with Ronja Martinsdottir.

Ronja:
This is your last chance. Leave in shame, or leave in pieces!

NNTK pauses and then shoves Ronja back and begins punching away at her. The rest of the women move in, restrain NNTK and take him down. Heather grabs a mic and stares right at Shannon.

Heather:
You’ll abandon him now, or what he’s about to suffer will be your fate as well.

Shannon slowly backs away up the ramp and to the backstage area. Heather drops the mic and nods at the women. Beautifully Dangerous picks up NNTK and nails him with an Extreme Makeover. Allanah takes her turn next, and drills NNTK with a Railroad Spike. Ronja picks up a now limp NNTK, and hits him with Twilight of the Thundergod. Heather is last, picking up NNTK and spiking him with a Spinal Delight.

Heather grabs the mic and says to NNTK.

Heather:
If you EVER come back to BCW, you won’t leave with your life. So decrees Atrum Sanctimonialis!

The crowd is in a stunned silence and the women walk up the ramp as “With Ravenous Hunger” by Satyricon plays.

Everlast:
<Long pause> Woah! Dude!

Kirby:
Well, words cannot possibly do justice to what we’ve just witnessed here tonight. We learned that Chris Everlast will be joining BCW full-time, Prophecy got swept out of the building, Davis Hardy becomes our first world champion and now we have an all-women stable. We hope to see you all tomorrow night on BCW Mayhem, you won’t wanna miss the fallout from tonight. For “Magnificent” Mark Darling and Chris Everlast, I’m Chris Kirby from the HP Pavilion in San Jose saying good night!

Camera fades to black as the show ends.
Reality TV is faker than "fake" wrestling!

"The views that I'm about to express are not necessarily those of anyone else but myself, but they ought to be and, in fact, they probably are"