BCW Mayhem: Month 1 Show 4

kirbs2002

BCW Mayhem: Month 1 Show 4

Post by kirbs2002 » Feb 3rd, '11, 14:11

The usual pyro hits and the fans cheer as "NJ Legion Iced Tea" by A Day to Remember plays.

Chris:
Welcome to BCW Mayhem! Along with me, as always, is the living legend himself, "Magnificent" Mark Darling. Mark, we're less than one week away from our big blow-off show, Rebellion. Things are only going to heat up tonight!

Mark:
Oh yeah, I'm definitely looking forward to it! We'll have our women's champion in action tonight, plus we're scheduled to see Davis Hardy take on one of NNTK's worthless cronies, Axel Riggs.

Chris:
Also, we'll have a number one contender to Heather's BCW Women's Championship for Rebellion, our new BCW International Champion, Matt Driver, in action and, to cap it all off, a three-way dance for the BCW World Tag-Team Championship.

Mark:
All this and more tonight. Now, let's go to the ring with our annoncer Dennis Andersson for our first contest.
Reality TV is faker than "fake" wrestling!

"The views that I'm about to express are not necessarily those of anyone else but myself, but they ought to be and, in fact, they probably are"

kirbs2002

Re: BCW Mayhem: Month 1 Show 4

Post by kirbs2002 » Feb 3rd, '11, 17:37

"South of Heaven" by Slayer hits with a mild reception from the crowd. Heather Gilchrist slowly heads to the ring holding up her Women's Championship triumphantly.

Andersson:
The following women's contest is a non-title match scheduled for one fall with a 15 minute time limit. Approaching the ring from Kildare, Ireland, standing 5' 4" and weighing 120 pounds, she is the BCW Women's Champion, "the Lost Soul" Heather Gilchrist.

Heather gets into the ring and climbs to the 2nd turnbuckle and holds her title high again.

Andersson:
And her opponent, already in the ring, from San Antonio, Texas, standing 5' 2" and weighing 105 pounds, Kayla Isaacs.

The ring clears, the title gets put at the timekeeper's table, the bell rings and the match is underway. Kayla charges at Heather and hits her with a forearm, knocking her over. Heather then gets to her knees and touches her mouth to reveal her lip to be split. Heather then lets out a loud yelling howl.

Mark:
She sounded like MsChif with that yell!

Chris:
And that forearm only served to anger her!

Heather then plants a side kick right into Kayla's midsection and then hits her with an implant DDT. Kayla is slow to get up, but Heather grabs her and plants her into the mat with a fisherman driver. She then picks Kayla up, whips her to the ropes and blasts Kayla with a superkick. Heather grins sadistically.

Chris:
Things are about to go from bad to worse now!

Heather then picks up Kayla in a torture rack and drops her into an inverted Go 2 Sleep! Kayla just flops face-first onto the mat. Heather is chuckling now.

Heather:
I think you've had enough for one night, you greener!

She then stands Kayla up, lifts her overhead, hooks both legs and drills her with a Spinal Delight! Cover...

One...

Two...

Three!

The bell rings

Andersson:
Here is your winner, "The Lost Soul" Heather Gilchrist.

Heather takes her title and climbs to the 2nd turnbuckle to celebrate her victory as the referee helps Kayla to the back.

Chris:
The BCW Women's Champion is as dominant as ever!

Mark:
Her lip is still bleeding. I'm surprised she even let Kayla live!

"The views that I'm about to express are not necessarily those of anyone else but myself, but they ought to be and, in fact, they probably are"

kirbs2002

Post by kirbs2002 » Feb 3rd, '11, 22:55

Heather then stalks Andersson and he hands her a mic.

Heather:
Well, since I finished with Miss Whats-Her-Name so quickly, I've got something I'd like to inform everyone about. As some of you may recall from back when I was on that other show, I said that there was a heretic in our midst. Someone who claims to serve a greater power; a DARKER evil.

Some slight boos from the crowd.

Heather:
Prophecy, the only power you serve is YOUR OWN ulterior motive. The "greater evil" you tarnish with your blasphemous praise is a power so great that you in your narrow mind cannot even HOPE to comprehend. Your downfall is coming soon and there is a secret alliance forming to guarantee it. You think you had your hands full with the now defunct WAC Alliance, they're a group of second-rate bush league players compared to what you'll find yourselves up against. Prepare yourself, not that it'll do you any good, and Fada beo na Siúracha!

"South of Heaven" by Slayer plays and cheers erupt from the crowd as Heather drops the mic and heads to the back.

Chris:
Wow! Strong words by our women's champion here tonight!

Mark:
I wonder if this "secret alliance" she spoke of has anything to do with that downright creepy video we saw at the end of last week's show.

Chris:
Well, folks, things are only beginning here on BCW Mayhem. There's still much more to come after a word from our sponsors.

Show cuts to commercial

Robert Randall

Post by Robert Randall » Feb 5th, '11, 17:29

show cuts back from commercial

the camera is on Rob LeBeau backstage

LeBeau: "I'm joined now by the Hardkore Psychos, Robert Randall & Spider, and Leah Luxon. Guys, tonight you are in the tag team 3 way dance to determine the first ever tag champions in the new BCW, and you square off with Unstoppable & Unbreakable, and Jesse Phillips. What are your thoughts?

LeBeau puts the mic to Spider's face but as he starts to talk, Randall pulls the mic away.

Randall: "I'll do the talking after last week's incident, thank you very much!"

Spider and Leah just shake their heads

Randall: "Last week, Mike Roach walked out on his partner Jesse Phillips, The Prophecy, and BCW. That takes away one opponent tonight, and after Jesse is taken care of, that leaves us against Unstoppable & Unbreakable in an even fight.

points to Spider

This guy here hurts people without trying, so imagine when he actually works at. We WILL walk out with those titles tonight, and after that our goal is to make sure the Prophecy NEVER defiles a BCW Championship as long as we are here."

hands mic to LeBeau and the 3 of them walk away
when I say I'm the ish, I'm not being cocky or conceited, I'm merely telling you what others told me "Rob, you're the ish"

Chris Everlast

Post by Chris Everlast » Feb 7th, '11, 16:33

Andersson "This match is set for one fall, approaching the ring from Washington DC, weighing 215lbs .......one half of Freedom & Liberty..............Leeeooonnn Thooomssooonn!!"

~Tha fans cheer as he walks to the ring slapping hands of the fans~

Chris "This kid is in great shape Mark!"

Mark "Sure is, I remember wathing him in......THAT other company and he was of g=huge potential back then!!"

~Thomson gets in the ring and raises his arms to a decent ovation, then his music stops~

Chris "Well its time for the champ to make his entrance..."

'Becoming The Bull' by Atreyu bellows out of the speakers to tremendous boos~

Andersson "And his opponent from Cleveland Ohio, weighing 230lbs here is the BCW International Champion......Matt Driiiiiiiivvveeeerrrr!!"

~Driver walks to the ring, ignoring the fans who verbally abuse him. He smirks at Thomson as he enters the ring and lifts the BCW International title belt high above his head. The music cuts~

Chris "That guy really needs to be dropped. Great wrestler though!"

Mark "sure is, a multi time International Champion he really is right up there with the top talent here in BCW!!"

~The bell rings and the two lock up in the middle of the ring. Driver goes behind and takes Thomson down to the mat, then applies a headlock~

Mark "Early control here from Driver,Thomson has managed to get to his feet though. He whips
Driver to the ropes and a shoulderblock sends Thomson to the mat!!"

~Thomson comes off the ropes and goes over the top but Driver connects with a huge dropkick, Thomson is flat out on the mat. Driver plays to the crowd who respond with boos~

Chris "Mark did you see that dropkick?!?!"

Mark "Indeed. What execution!"

~Driver picks up Thomson and whips him to the ropes, connecting with a spinning heel kick and an elbow drop. Driver in for the cover~

ONE

TWO

~Kick out from Thomson~

Chris "Nearly!!"

Mark "Gonna have to do more than that to beat Thomson!!"

~Driver whips him to the corner and charges in but Thomson moves out of the way, then hits a neckbreaker. Thomson climbs to the second rope and goes for a flying elbow but Driver moves out of the way~

Mark "OOOHHH!! Fatal error from Thomson!!!"

~Thomson lays flat out on the mat, Driver gets up holding his neck and smirks to the crowd. He climbs to the top~

Chris "Hes goin' for it!!"

Mark "He should be quick!!"

~Driver raises both arms and leaps, hitting the Shooting Star Press, straight into the cover~

ONE

TWO

THREE

#Bell rings#

Becoming the Bull (Atreyu) blasts out again, Driver rolling out of the ring and grabbing his title with little celebration, heading up the ramp, lifting the BCW International title into the air before dissappearing backstage.

Chris Everlast

Post by Chris Everlast » Feb 8th, '11, 12:56

The camera cuts backstage to Rob LeBeau, with Marcus and Evan Jones standing next to him, in their wrestling gear and t-shirts.

Rob: Ladies and gentlemen, I am here backstage with one of the teams in the tag team finals in our mainevent, Unstoppable n' Unbreakable, Marcus and Evan Jones! Tell me, how are you guys feeling tonight?

Marcus: We're feeling just PEACHY, Rob!

Rob: Tell us, how are you mentally preparing for this match?

Evan snatches the microphone this time.

Evan: Bro, we're 12 time tag team champs, all over North America! We're not even breaking a sweat - We're going up against some new meat without a partner and two ultraviolent punk*sses! Do you think you had a hard time getting a tag team belt in WAC? Well, it's only gonna get worse. Because we're unstoppable!

Marcus:: And unbreakable!

Evan: So good luck, Hardkore Posers! Seeya out there!

Evan drops the microphone and both brothers leave.

kirbs2002

Post by kirbs2002 » Feb 8th, '11, 13:28

"Defy You" by the Offspring hits to a negative reaction from the crowd. Stella R. Ressling heads to the ring, verbally berating everyone as she heads down the ramp.

Andersson:
The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Approaching the ring from Calgary, Canada, she stands 5' 7" and weighs 159 pounds, Stella Ressling!

She gets into the ring and pays no attention to the crowd. "The Blister Exists" by Slipknot plays to a loud pop from the crowd. Allanah stands at the top of the ramp and strikes a Sara Del Rey flex pose before walking slowly down the ramp, greeting fans along the way.

Andersson:
And her opponent, from Newark, California, she stands 5' 2" and weighs 153 pounds, Allanah!

Mark:
Both women are very techically accomplished and not afraid of an all-out slugfest, so this should be a good match to watch.

Chris:
Thank you, captain obvious!

Mark:
I'll show you captain obvious!

Mark backhands Chris.

Chris:
Oww! That hurt, damnit!

Mark:
Good. Perhaps now you'll behave.

Allanah gets into the ring and climbs to the second turnbuckle to flex pose again. She drops down, the bell rings and both women square off, locking up in the collar-and-elbow tie-up. Allanah slowly works Stella back into the corner and then backs up, giving Stella a clean break. Stella gives a cautious look to Allanah before getting out of the corner, asking for another lockup. This time, Stella gets a leg behind Allanah's feet, and trips her backwards, immediately going for a wristlock armbar.

Mark:
Fair technical prowess by Stella.

Chris:
Well, she was trained by the Excellence of Execution!

Allanah flips back onto her front, gets back to her feet and frees herself by locking Stella in a hammerlock from behind. Stella sends an elbow backwards for Allanah, but Allanah ducks it and goes for a back suplex, but Stella rolls through and lands ontop of Allanah, but Allanah kicks out immediately.

Chris:
Not even a one count!

They quickly get back to their feet and Allanah gets a quick side headlock takeover, Stella frees herself with a headscissors, but Allanah bridges with a jacknife cover...

One...

Two...-Kickout by Stella

The crowd applauds the exchange between them.

Mark:
Rather quick pace in the early goings by these two.

Allanah backs off to allow Stella to get up. Stella climbs up to her feet via the ropes and looks at Allanah with an annoyed look, offering a lockup again, this time getting Allanah into the ropes and whipping her into the opposite, leapfrogging and catching her with a hiptoss, quickly locking in a sitting Full Nelson.

Chris:
Tight spot for Allanah here.

Allanah shifts around but gets nowhere. She starts pounding her foot against the mat, which gets the crowd behind her. She starts to get to her knees and inches forward, but Stella maintains the hold. Allanah finally gets to the ropes and forces the break, but Stella waits until a count of four to break.

Mark:
Smart thinking by Stella there. Make her exert that energy to break the hold.

Chris:
And also utilizing the referee's five count to her advantage.

Stella backs away as Allanah gets back on her feet and charges forward, but Allanahleaps into the air with a hurracanarana and hangs Stella up on the middle rope! She sprints off the opposite ropes and goes for the tiger feint kick, but Stella ducks it! Allanah gets on her feet and stumbles around, and Stella gets behind her and hits an Inverted neckbreaker! Hook of the leg!

One...

Two...

Chris:
And kickout by Allanah at two!

Mark:
They're even opponents!

Stella picks up Allanah and lifts her up with a vertical suplex, holding Allanah vertical for 5 seconds before dropping her down to complete the maneuver. Stella covers...

One...

Two...

T-Kickout by Allanah.

Stella is starting to look frustrated and puts Allanah in a sleeper hold. She's fighting the hold but fading. The crowd gets behind her and she starts to get up again and lands a few elbow shots to the Stella's midsection to break the hold. Allanah whips Stella toward the corner but Stella reverses the whip sending Allanah to the corner. But Allanah jumps up to the top rope and rebounds back at Stella, spiking her with a tornado DDT!

Mark:
Amazing counter by Allanah!

Allanah then runs to the ropes and springboards off the top with a moonsault but Stella gets her knees up to counter.

Mark:
You have to give Stella her due, she's good!

Stella gets to her feet with abit of a stumble, looking at Allanah who's on her knees and holding her stomach. Stella bounces off the ropes and hits a brutal big boot to Allanah's skull, quickly rolling her over for a cover.

One...

Two...

T-Allanah kicked out!

Chris:
She certainly is good! But not the kindest competitor.

Mark:
Kindness gets you NOWHERE in wrestling. Let alone BCW!

Stella picks up Allanah, applies a double underhook and lifts her up for a Queen of Diamonds but Allanah drops back to her feet and backdrops Stella off of her. As Stella stands up, Allanah meets her with a brutal Mule Kick, turns around and sets her up for a powerbomb

Allanah:
CANNONBALL!!!

Mark:
Here it comes!

She quickly snatches up Stella and smashes her down to the mat with the Cannonball, bridging for the pin...

One...

Two...

Thr-Stella grabs the bottom rope to break the pin!

Chris:
What spectacular ring awareness by Stella there!

Mark:
But that might not save her at this point!

Allanah now gets a look of anger, lifts up Stella, pulls her by the hair to the middle of the ring, applies a double-underhook and lifts Stella completely vertical before falling to her knees for an Allanah Driver 2000!

Chris:
Oh my god! Did you see that, Mark? She flat out dropped Stella on her head!

Mark:
I've been on the receiving end of that maneuver from its inventor, Mitsuharu Misawa, and I've gotta say that it's the worst feeling in the world!

Allanah covers, hooking both legs and the crowd counds along...

One...

Two...

Three!

The bell rings.

Andersson:
Here is your winner, Allanah!

"The Blister Exists" plays as Allanah drops to a knee next to Stella and raises her fist victoriously. The referee helps Stella out of the ring and to the back. Allanah then leaves the ring, heads up the ramp and kneels at the top. She then shouts

Allanah:
Viva a irmandade!

And with that, she heads to the back and the show goes to commercial.

BOD

Post by BOD » Feb 8th, '11, 14:10

Camera pans to the back where we see Jesse's normal dark locker room

Chris: This guy is at an incredible disadvantage

Mark: his buddy quit last week not that i'm too upset about it

Jesse: the locker room has been buzzing all week long about the knife i have sticking out of my back but you see my brother put the knife there 22 years ago i'm going to tell you a little story about my life when i was a child i had an older brother until i was 2 years old when my parents ditched me for greener pastures in California leaving me vehind for the next 13 years i was in and out of orphanage's and foster home one con stant reminder that i wasn't wanted and you see my brother shows up dressed in black like he has reasons to be a loner i've been alone my whole life that Angeldressed in white you saw last week has always been my common ground her name is Nevaeh turn that around and thats exactly what she is when i was workin my way up the ladder she came along to heal a broken down wounded loner last week was the first time i felt like i knew where i needed to be so T-Man come on down my man. And as for Roach bgood luck my man you won't make it without me.

Crowd pops loudly Nevaeh walks in behind Jesse and puts her arms on his shoulders as the camera cuts away

Mark: That' explains alot to me

Chris: poor kid i tell you

Mark: as this progresses will Jesse ever get his hands on Tyler
11/10/10
BOD & Knockouts95

Chris Everlast

Post by Chris Everlast » Feb 8th, '11, 15:17

Andersson: ''Ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall..''

Antichrist (Venom) blasts over the speakers to tremendous boos as Axel Riggs appear ontop of the ramp to tremendous boos.

Andersson: ''On the way to the ring, weighing in at 300 pounds, AXXEL RIGGS!''

Riggs walks down the ramp, trashtalking the crowd and climbing up the steps and getting into the ring. He pulls his Prophecy shirt off and throws it to ringside, getting into a corner and awaiting his opponent. The mood suddenly shifts to massive cheers as ''Nothing To Say'' (Slash) booms over the crowd, the lights pulsing along to the riff as usual.

Andersson: ''And his opponent, weighing in at 270 lbs, Davis 'The Dominator' HARDY!''

The song enters the heavy main riff, but Davis Hardy is nowhere to be found. Riggs walks to the ropes facing the ramp, glaring up at the entrance.

Kirby:
Where the hell is Hardy?!

From nowhere, Hardy is now in the ring behind Riggs, squatting at the ropes.

Mark:
There he is! TURN AROUND, RIGGS!

Riggs turns around as the loud cheers start seeming suspicious, only to be met by a crushing SPEAR!

Kirby:
RIGGS GOT FOLDED IN TWO!

Hardy puts a foot on Riggs' chest.

ONE

TWO

THREE!

Nothing To Say (Slash) plays again, but Hardy rips the microphone from Andersson before he can announce the result.

Hardy:
You think you can send your cronies at me and think that's enough, NNTK?!

Hardy drops the microphone and gets out of the ring, running up the ramp and dissappearing behind the curtains, the cameramen following close after.

Chris:
What is Hardy doing?

The camera cuts to Brooklyn Sterling running to the gorillaspot, as he turns around the corner he gets met by a SPEAR!

Mark:
JESUS CHRIST!

Hardy wastes no time and continues walking down the corridor, Jesse Phillips getting out of the toilet, and Hardy spots him, charging forward and spearing him through the men's room-door!

Kirby:
THERE GOES PHILLIPS!

Again Hardy gets up and continues down the corridor, turning around a corner and getting hit with a chair, right across the head by Chucke Voorheez! Out of nowhere NNTK arrives to the scene and both start beating Hardy up.

Mark:
Now Prophecy gets payback!

Suddenly, NNTK gets a tap on the shoulder and gets blasted across the face with an enzuigiri by Spider! Both Hardcore Psychos are there! Randall hits a cutter on Chuck Voorheez, and Spider hits a shining wizard to the kneeling NNTK!

Mark:
All of Prophecy are down!

Hardy stands up and turns around, looking at the Hardkore Psychos before offering a hand to shake to both of them.. And they accept!

Chris:
The battle lines are drawn this close to BCW Rebellion!

kirbs2002

Post by kirbs2002 » Feb 9th, '11, 08:35

The camera cuts to a room where a doctor is stitching up Heather's bottom lip as she paints her nails. Rob LeBeau walks in but stops.

LeBeau:
Oh, my bad!

He starts to leave

Heather (muffled):
No, get back here! Don't be a wuss! Say your piece.

LeBeau:
Of course. That's just a bad looking cut.

Heather (muffled):
That's why all you morons at home should never try this sh*t. I'm TRAINED and I'm getting 12... no, 15 stitches in this lip. All because my partner was an incompetent little twit. Hold up.

The doctor stops briefly and Heather spits a bloody gob of spit into a bucket next to her.

LeBeau:
Since you likely don't want to dwell on that, I'll move on to business. There's a number one contender's match for your BCW Women's Championship coming up. Do you have any thoughts on who you want to win?

Heather (muffled):
Absolutely! As much a challenge as Terri Ryzing would pose for me, and I can appreciate a challenge, I really, REALLY, want that b*tch, Shannon, to win because even though she wouldn't even REMOTELY pose a challenge to me in any universe, I'd love to humiliate that incompetent hooker who just happens to know how to perform a few wrestling moves.

LeBeau:
Of course. It likely appears that Davis Hardy is allying himself with Robert Randall and Spider to combat Prophecy. Is this the alliance you hinted at earlier tonight?

Heather (muffled):
You should open your mouth a little wider when you speak. I really don't have a clue what the hell they're doing, and I probably don't wanna know either. Hey, more power to them, I guess. What they do to each other behind closed doors is their business, not mine.

LeBeau:
It seems like you're deliberately singling out Shannon with your abuse, not that you are. Anything you have to say to people who suspect that you are?

Heather (muffled):
I am. You know why I am? Because I know a worthless, moronic, no-talent-diva-wannabe brat when it defiles my presence. Yes, I am singling her out. What did she ever do that was noteworthy, besides hop in the sack with someone who only THINKS that he's the biggest bad*ss out there? Easy, she did NOTHING!

LeBeau:
Thank you for your time. I'll be on my way.

Rob leaves as Heather continues to be stitched up. She spits another gob of blood into the bucket before addressing the doctor.

Heather (muffled):
Hurry the hell up, would ya? I got a sh*t-fest I need to watch now!

The camera cuts back to the ring.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Feb 10th, '11, 09:50

Mark:"Here we go with our next contest on Mayhem this week,boy what action this should be."

Chris:"Yea one hell of another show,,weve got womens action up now,and Im on the edge of my seat I cant wait come on!"

Dennis:This is the opening contest of BCW Mayhem,it is set for onefall and is for the number one contendership to the BCW Women's Championship! Introducing first,from Chicago ,Illinois,Terri Ryzing!

The crowd gives a mixed reaction of some cheers and some boos as Woman by Wolfmother starts booming through the arena .

Terri walks out on stage now and for some reason the crowd now shifts to mostly cheers over boos.

Mark:"Hm the crowd showing a lot of support for her here."

Chris:"Thats because anyones more likeable than her opponent."

Terri continues down towards the ring now to a good ovation from the crowd,Terri is a bit taken aback by this,she has a slightly surprised look on her face,she smiles slightly and gets in the ring awaiting the competion.

Dennis:"And now please welcome her opponent,from Sacramento,California,Shannon Layton!"

The fans immediately let out a bellow of piercing boos as Antichrist by Venom bursts into the stadium.

Shannon walks out in her usual black Prophecy t-shirt,black pants and black wristbands and the crowd gets louder now with their disapproval.

Shannon begins to walk down the ramp,as she does she makes a belt motion at her waist and looks into the camera and says: "This is it it wont be long now your looking at your next champ!" she then grins arrogantly and runs her hand through her multi colored hair,pushing it back.

Mark:"Yea as you said I think you could put anyone against this woman and and theyd get cheered"

Chris:"I cant think of anyone who'd actually get booed against her."

Shannon now walks to the steps and climbs up them,then she gets up on the apron and ducks in under the ring ropes.

The bell rings and the match is underway,the two women stand a few feet away from each other,then get ready to go,and they begin to circle around the ring looking for an opening.

Shannon takes the initive and makes the first move,slapping Terri in the face to dismay of the crowd.

Terri clutches her cheek briefly and then suddenly jumps into the air and dropkicks her in the face,,knocking her back and stunning her slightly.

Terri then grabs her with her arm around the neck and drops down and hits a ddt then goes into a cover.

One

Mark:"Kickout right after one there,No problem from Shannon."

Chris:"Yea the match just started but Ive actually heard you once or twice on WAC before saying its never too soon for a cover."

Terri gets up and bounces off the ropes and rushes towards Shannon but is countered,Shannon ducks down and collides with her right leg,clipping it out from under her.

Mark:"Weve seen Shannon before use that technical skill,go after a part and jump all over it."

Chris:"And you cant lose if your opponent cant stand."

Shannon now drops down onto the mat and punches her in the right leg a few times,then gets back to a standing position and holds the leg out and stomps away at it.

Shannon now goes to the other side of the ring and steps out onto the apron and then springboards off the top rope then comes down on the right leg with a stomp,causing Terri to roll in pain clutching the leg.

Shannon goes for a cover.

One

Mark:"Terri able to kick out after one,but see how Shannon covers her that way forcing her to use the legs shes starting to work over to break the pin,pure ring pschyology there."

Chris:"Very true,excellent point,you know I think Im going to learn a few things out with you."

Terri and Shannon lock up now in a standing grapple,Terri whips Shannon off the ropes and when she comes back she bodyslams her down to the mat right into a cover.

One

Mark:"Kickout by Shannon at one and a half,she better theres huge stakes in this one on one contest."

Terri kicks her leg a few times trying to work it out,Shannon sees this and jumps down knocking her over with a low dropkick in the right leg.

Mark:"Oh see thats why you got to try to hide that kinda thing from your opponent or else theyll seize the oppurtunity."

Chris:"Shannon back on the right leg of Terri again."

Shannon grabs hold of both of Terri's legs and holds them apart and then places her leg in between them and turns her over into a sharpshooter.

Terri screams out in pain as Shannon wrenches the hold,,the ref asks her if shes going to call it quits,she says no.

Terri manages to pull herself to the ropes,forcing the hold to be broken but Shannon refuses.

The ref begins to chastize her,,ordering her to let go but she wont,so the ref begins to count.

"One!"

"Two!"

"Three!"

"Four!"

"Come on thats enough let up or Ill throw this match out right now!"

Shannon now finally lets go to loud boos from the crowd.

Mark:"Utilizing the whole five count,I dont agree but its smart."

Chris:"Yes shes got til five and she did break the hold before that."

Shannon looks out to the crowd and non nonchalantly waves them off,but Terri comes in from behind and turns her around then a kick in the gut followed up by a tigerbomb into the cover.

One

Mark:"Shannon able to kick out at one and a half."

Chris:"What an exciting match so far."

Shannon now scrambles to her feet,and whips Terri across the ring into the corner,then softens her up some with a few kicks to the right leg,then she throws her shoulder into her gut twice,then flips backwards then lunges her shoulder into the gut once more.

Shannon then does a handstand and wraps her legs around Terris neck then falls over the ropes with a figure four neck lock.

Shannon comes back over into the ring then lets go of her then backs off out of the corner and waits for her to come out.

Terri stands holding her neck trying to regain air,then suddenly comes firing out with a clotheline,,dropping Shannon.

The crowd erupts with cheers now,and Shannon gets back up and Terri clotheslines her down again,Shannon gets back up and Terri again knocks her over with a clothesline.

Now Shannon gets back up to her feet and Terri goes behind and takes her over with a tiger suplex pin.

One

Two

Mark:"Oh kickout at two and a half that was almost it!"

Chris:"Man was that close it was almost over!"

Terri cant quite believe it,she kneels over her with a shocked expression on her face.

Terri now gets up and goes to the top rope.

Mark:"No way,shes not gonna goe for that moonsault with that injured leg! Dont do it!"

Chris:"I think she is,Terri Ryzing defying the odds!"

Terri gives the crowd two middle fingers with a smile and the crowd cheers.

She flips back off the top rope and goes to hit Shannon with the Punksault,but no she catches nothing but Canvas as Shannon rolls out of the way to boos from the crowd.

Shannon gets up as Terri holds her gut in pain,then grabs her and kicks her in the gut,then hooks both hands under her arms then kicks out with her leg,slamming her face into the mat.

Mark:"She just got Layt Down! Theres the Layt Down from Shannon Layton!"

Chris:"Thats gotta be it she just drove her into the canvas!"

But Shannon doesnt go into the cover,instead she wraps both arms around the neck and clutches her hands together with a crossface and then slings one leg across the throat,locking in the Lights Out Lock.

Mark:"Oh man look at this shes got The Lights Out Lock cinched in in the middle of the ring,this is over with now!"

Chris:"Nowheres to go!"

The ref is asking Terri if she wants to quit,,and she trys to fight and struggle in the hold,,but Shannon wrenches it tighter and she has no choice to tap out.

The bell rings now and Antichrist begins to play over the speakers to loud boos.

Dennis:"Here is your winner,and the new number one contender to the BCW Womens title,,Shannon Layton!"

The crowd boos more now,louder than before and Shannon then leaves the ring to the back

Mark:"What an opening contest that was,,weve got plenty of action to come still too."

Chris:"Thats right weve got one hell of a night in store so dont go anywheres."
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

yourcrapsweak

Post by yourcrapsweak » Feb 11th, '11, 19:56

We return from the commercial break with Mark and Chris behind the booth.

Mark: "Ladies and gentlemen we're back, and now we're about to hear a major announcement from the boss, Eric Rooker!"

"Fake It" by Seether plays and Eric Rooker appears through the curtain to a mixed reaction. He walks to the ring with a microphone.

Dennis: "Please welcome, ERIC ROOKER!"

Rooker enters the ring and tells Dennis to beat it, and he obliges.

Rooker: "Well, let's see... Since I bought BCW again, things have been going pretty damn well, wouldn't you say?"

"YAAAAAYYYYYYY!"

Rooker: "Four good shows, and we're nearing the end of the month, so I think it's time for the first ever BCW Pay Per View! ...So this Sunday, live on Pay Per View, we will present, BCW REBELLION!"

"BCW! BCW! BCW!"

Rooker: "Gridiron Greats will take on Sterling and Riggs!"

The fans boo at the mention of Sterling and Riggs.

Rooker: "Ronja Martinsdottir will face Stella R. Ressling... Matt Driver will defend his International Championship against Sophie Irvine! ...Heather Gilchrist will defend her Women's Championship against Shannon Layton! ...The winners of tonight's tag team match will be defending against Beautifully Dangerous... And Davis Hardy will take on Judas Salem to crown our new BCW World Heavyweight Champion!"

"DAVIS HARDY!" *Clap, clap, clap clap clap*

Rooker (with a sarcastic smirk): "Good luck boys."

"Fake It" plays once again and Rooker leaves the ring.
"I was trending worldwide on Twitter once. And then I looked in my wallet, and there was no money in there."
-Kevin Steen

Robert Randall

Post by Robert Randall » Feb 13th, '11, 10:30

Andersson: ''And now, for our main event - The final for the BCW World Tag Team Championship. This match is a threeway tagteam match, with two opponents in the ring, and anyone able to tag in with anyone..''

The crowd erupts into boos as Bite It Like A Bulldog (Lordi) blasts out over the speakers, Marcus and Evan Jones appearing ontop of the ramp, looking confident as ever.

Andersson: ''On the way to the ring, the team of Marcus and Evan Jones, at a combined weight of 464 lbs - UNSTOPPABLE N' UNBREAKABLE!''

Marcus and Evan walks down the ramp with their heads held high, slapping hands with the fans, but the fans quickly pull away before they're able. It barely scratches the ego of the twins as they climb up on opposite sides of the ring before slingshotting themselves inside and hitting a doublehighfive. They pace around the ring and trashtalks the fans before getting into their corner.

Andersson: ''And their opponents...''

Bad To The Bone (George Thorogood) blasts over the crowd, who lets out both cheers and some thrown in boos, Phillips appearing ontop of the stage, looking more pissed off then anything.

Andersson: ''The team of Mike Roach and Jesse Phillips, DISTORTED SOCIETY!''

Jesse walks down the ramp, with nearly no fan interaction, climbing in the ring and snatching the microphone fro Andersson.

Phillips: ''Due to... unforeseen circumstances, Mike Roach will not be performing this evening.''

The crowd boos loudly, starting to chant ''Roach's a p'ssy! *clapclap clap clap clap*'', Phillips handing the microphone back and getting into the corner opposite to the Jones brothers. After a brief silence, Undead (Hollywood Undead) blasts over the speakers and the crowd explodes!

Andersson: ''And their opponents, the team of Robert Randall and Spider, accompanied to the ring by Leah Luxon, THE HARDKORE PSYCHOS!''

The Psychos and Leah appear ontop of the ramp to a great reaction, heading down the ramp and slapping hands with the fans, sliding under the ropes into the rings and looking at the Jones brothers and at Phillips. Marcus and Evan Jones are both standing on the apron in their corner, Randall and Spider doing a quick game of stone, scissors and papers. Randall loses and frowns as he gets out on the apron aswell.

Chris: '' Well, people! Here we go, tag team title final, Jesse Phillips and Spider starting out.''

Mark: ''What a contest it'll be, Kirby!''

Spider and Phillips circle eachother before locking up, Phillips pushing Spider into a free corner, and giving him a knee to the gut, irish whipping him to the opposite corner, but Spider counters sending Phillips into the corner instead, rushing against him and hitting a Shining Wizard and bulldog combination.

Mark: ''High caliber matchup!''

Spider stands up and delivers a kick to Phillips ribs, bouncing off the ropes and hitting a low dropkick to Jesse's face. Spider grabs Jesse by the hair and pulls him up, whipping him against the ropes. Jesse rebounds and Spider leapfrogs and tries for a hiptoss, but Jesse blocks and trips Spider forward onto his face, locking in an armbar. Phillips holds it on for about 20 seconds before letting go, hitting a brutal puntkick to Spider's head and looking at the Jones brothers.

Chris: ''I think Jesse wants out!''

Mark: ''But who wants go in and take his place?''

Marcus and Evan seems to exchange some words, before Marcus stretches his hand out for Jesse to slap. Marcus steps in between the ropes and walks over to Spider, pulling him up and whipping him torwards the ropes, chopping the rebounding Spider down. Marcus bounces off the ropes and hits a clothesline onto the sitting Spider.

Chris: ''Now, Marcus and Evan Jones are indeed very talented in tag team wrestling.''

Marcus goes over to his brother and tags him in. Evan goes between the ropes and picks Spider up, scooping him up and slamming him down. Evan bounces off the ropes and hits a kneedrop to the face. Quick cover.

ONE

Chris: ''Kicked out at one!''

Evan lifts Spider and sends him into the ropes, lifting him up in a gorilla press and tries slamming him down, but Spider flips and lands on his feet, quickly bouncing off the ropes and going for a forearm smash! The forearm connects and Spider bounces off the ropes again, catching Evan with a clothesline. Again Spider bounces off the ropes and tries a dropkick, but Evan deflects it! Spider gets up quickly and Evan hits the 'Sup, Bro with a loud SMACK!

Mark: ''Oh my god! You could hear that up in the rafters, Kirby!''

Evan covers.

ONE

TWO

Chris: ''Phillips broke it up!''

Phillips quickly gets to the outside again, Evan glaring at Jesse before grabbing Spider by his mask and pulling him up again, dragging him over to his brother. Marcus tags himself in and Evan whips Spider into the ropes, before leaning over, and Marcus kneels behind him. Evan backbody drop right over Marcus knee!

Mark: ''Jesus Christ! That can break something!''

Chris: ''You can quite obviously see the Jones brothers' game plan. Keep the smallest man isolated.''

Mark: ''If you look real close you can see the Hardkore Psychos' hopes of winning the tag team titles dissippate!''

Marcus grabs Spider's arms in a butterfly lock, wrenching it hard. Spider slowly starts to stomp his foot into the canvas to get the crowd going. He seems to feed out of the crowd's energy, getting to his feet and flipping Marcus over with a Northern Lights suplex, bridge pin!

ONE

TWO

Chris: ''Marcus Jones kicks out! Spider's way of thinking is so unexpected - You never know what that masked man will do to punish his opponents.''

Crowd: ''Ran-dall! Ran-dall! Ran-dall! Ran-dall!''

Spider slowly crawls to the Psychos' corner, taking one last burst of energy to jump forward and tagging in Randall. Randall rushes in and gets Marcus down with a clothesline, before rushing over to Evan Jones, shoulderblocking him off the apron, turning around to Marcus and dropping him with a huge spinebuster!

Mark: ''Randall is in and wreaking havoc!''

Randall rolls Marcus up.

ONE

TWO

Chris: ''Evan Jones breaks it up!''

Evan Jones continues stomping on Randall until the referee pulls him off, scolding him. Evan gets backed out, but now both legal competitors are down. Both of them crawl to their respective corners, Randall tagging Spider in and Marcus tagging in.. Phillips?

Mark: ''I think Marcus didn't see who he tagged in there!''

Phillips rushes in torwards Spider and hits him with an armdrag, both men getting up and rushing against eachother again, this time Spider hits an armdrag. The two men get up and charges again, Spider hitting a huge hurracanrana, cover!

ONE

TWO

Phillips kicks out, and Spider gets off, bouncing off the ropes and hitting a huge Shining Wizard to the kneeling Phillips! SMACK!

Chris: ''Did you see Phillips head snap back?!''

Spider pulls Phillips by his hair into the Psykos corner, Randall getting in and picking Phillips up into an Electric Chair! Spider gets out on the apron and springboards in.. BUT EVAN JONES SPRINGBOARDS OFF THE ROPES AND CATCHES SPIDER WITH A HURRACANRANA RIGHT INTO PHILLIPS AND RANDALL!

Mark: ''That was amazingly wellthought out!''

Evan Jones rolls out of the ring and Marcus Jones reaches in and slaps Phillips on the shoulder to tag himself in. Marcus gets in and kicks Robert out of the ring, before pulling the dazed Spider up in the middle of the ring. Now Evan Jones is in the ring with two chairs, throwing one of the chairs to Marcus.

Chris: ''CONCHAIRTO!''

The Jones brothers lift the chairs into the air and takes charge, but from nowhere Davis Hardy and an unknown man run in, pulling the chairs out of Evan and Marcus' grip, quickly escaping the ring.

Mark: ''That's Davis Hardy! But who's his accomplice?!''

Chris: ''That's James North! Our newest signing!''

Both James and Hardy back up the ramp, grinning at the Jones brothers. From behind comes Randall, smashing Marcus from behind, and dropkicking Evan out of the ring. He lifts Marcus up in a vertical suplex. Spider springboards off the rope with a lunblower.

Mark: ''Serial Killer! Marcus Jones is down!''

Spider covers!

ONE

TWO

THREE!

The crowd bursts into cheers as Undead (Hollywood Undead) booms over the crowd.

Andersson: ''Here are your winners, by pinfall, the NEW BCW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS - Hardkore Psychos!''

The referee hands the belts to Spider and Randall, confetti raining down from the roof. Hardy and North get into the ring and lifts the Psycho's hands in victory.

Mark: ''NEW Champions!''

Chris: ''This was impressive!''

The four men celebrates up the ramp, backing up.

Mark: ''And we seem to have some sort of alliance in the making, Kirby!''

Chris: "Wait, Randall has got a microphone."

Randall: "Sometimes to keep things even, people need to come together. You're looking at five of the most talented people in professional wrestling. You know Davis Hardy, Spider, Leah, and myself. We've alligned ourselves with this man, James North. Collectively, we are known as The Alliance. Tonight we gained the Tag Team titles and this Sunday at Rebellion we will gain posession of the World Heavyweight Championship."

Undead starts to play and the five of them turn and walk out

Mark: "Ladies and Gentlemen, we'll see you this Sunday for BCW Rebellion!"

#End Of Show#
when I say I'm the ish, I'm not being cocky or conceited, I'm merely telling you what others told me "Rob, you're the ish"