EWA Show #10: Zero Hour (1/5/2011)

Moderator: Big Red Machine

Big Red Machine

EWA Show #10: Zero Hour (1/5/2011)

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 5th, '11, 19:18

To best enjoy the EWA, you should scroll carefully, line-by-line, so as not to spoil anything for yourself. It also helps to have a copy of the roster page open in another tab or window. We are trying something new this show to make the show more easily readable: The show will now appear broken up in multiple posts. Enjoy!
- The EWA Writing Team (BRM, YCW, Earth Child)

The show fades into the EWA Arena with the entire roster at ringside and Carlos in the center of the ring.

Carlos: "Ladies and gentlemen, happy new year, and welcome to EWA's biggest show ever, ZERO HOUR!"

The crowd explodes, screaming and banging, and all the EWA wrestlers bang on the ring apron. The fans chant "EWA! EWA! EWA!" They stop as Carlos puts the mic back to his mic.

Carlos: "Ladies and gentlemen, WELCOME... TO EWA... ZERO HOUR!"

1. Jewel: Your opening contest is set for one fall with no time limit, and it is an ENGLISH STREET FIGHT! In this match, there are no disqualifications, and FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE! Introducing first, from Nottingham, England, weighing in at two hundred and ninety(290) pounds... "BIG NASTY" KEV CARNAGE!

Carnage makes his way to the ring amidst heavy booing from the fans. He responds in kind by flipping them off.

Jewel: And his opponent... from London, England, weighing in at two hundred and forty-five (245) pounds... GEORGE "THE AGGRO" ADAMS!

Aggro walks down the ramp, looking ready for action. The fans cheer, and chant {AGG-RO! AGG-RO! AGG-RO!}

Aggro gets into the ring and the ring is doused in red, white and blue streamers! As the referee and ringside attendents clean the ring, the two men glare at each other. The referee sees them start to slowly move towards one another, so he orders the timekeeper to ring the bell, officially starting the match.

DING! DING! DING!
Carlos: This thing is starting in the ring, but I don't think it will stay there for long!

Carnage slaps Aggro in the face. For a few seconds, Aggro doens't repsond.

Fooda: Wow. Aggro seems to be taking that rather well. I thought that a brute like him wuld go balistic at being disrespected like that.

Aggro slaps Carnage across the face, elicitng a cheer from the crowd. Carnage punches Aggro, and the crowd boos in response. Aggro punches Carnage {YAY!} Carnage punches Aggro {BOO!} Aggro punches Carnage {YAY!} Carnage punches Aggro {BOO!} Another punch by Aggro {YAY!} Carnage again responds in kind {BOO!}
Fooda: Wow! These two guys are tough. THey are just standing there and letting each other punch them in the face, and they are barely even reacting!

Aggro punches Carnage {YAY!} Carnage punches Aggro {BOO!} Aggro punches Carnage {YAY!}, and Carnage stumbles backwards, causing the fans to cheer even louder. Carnage punches Aggro {BOO!}, ausing him to sumble backwards as well. Aggro runs at Carnage and smacks into him with a shoulder tackle {YAY!} which sends Carnage stumbline backwards even more. Carnage regains his balance and charges at Aggro for a clothesline. OVERHEAD BELLY-TO-BELLY SUPLEX BY AGGRO {YAAAYYYY!} Aggro gets up and starts stomping away at Carnage until Carnage manages to roll out of the ring.
Aggro poses in the middle of the ring, eliciting another cheer from the fans, then follows Carnage to the floor. Aggro picks Carnage up and goes for an Irish whip into the steps, but Carnage reveses it, sending Aggro into the steps instead.

Fooda: See! That's what happens when you showboat. You give the other guy time to recover.

Carnage grabs Aggro and stands him up against the ring frame, then drives his shoulder into Aggro's gut, slamming Aggro's back against the ringframe. Carnage repeats the maneuver twice more, driving the air out of Aggro's lungs, as well, before whiping Aggro into the barricade. Carnage rips the mats off the floor in front off Aggro, exposing the conrete beneath them. Carnage then stands Aggro up and bends him over. Carnage butterflies Aggro's arms.

Fooda: He's going for a Trent River Plunge onto the CONCRETE!
Carlos: Not if Aggro can help it!

Aggro manages to fight off the move by freeing his arms, then he back body drops Carnage into the front row!
Agrro follows Carnage into the front row and starts stomping away on him before grabbing Carnage's arm and slamming it into the barricade. Aggro then steps on Carnage's arm with his right foot, and stomps down on Carnage's hand with his left foot.

Fooda: OUCH!
Carlos: Tha'ts a good way to break someone's fingers
Fooda: Which is probably just what that barbarian wants!

Aggro picks Carnage up and dumps him over the barricade, back into the ringside area. Aggro then goes to the timekeeper's dest and grabs the time keeper's chair. He walks back around the ring to where Carnage is starting to get up. Aggro charges at him and swings the chair. CARNAGE DUCKS! Aggro turns around just in time to see Carnage back on his feet and charging at him. SMASH MOUTH! Aggro goes for the cover:

ONE!

TWO!

THR-NO!
Carnage kicks out! As Aggro is forced off of him, we can see that Carnage is now bleeding form the forehead. Aggro takes the chair and sets it up as if he is going to sit on it, but rather than sit on it, he pick Carnage up off the ground and bends him over.

Fooda: He's going for a powerbomb into the chair!

LOW BLOW BY CARNAGE! Carnage picks Aggro up in a Vertical Suplex postition and slams him down, back first onto the ring apron, then rolls Aggro into the ring.

Fooda: Why is he rolling him into the ring? Falls Count Anywhere in this match!

Carnage puuls Aggro so that his neck is laying across the bottom rope. Carnage walks out onto the apron and begins to use his foot to choke Aggro with the ring ropes. Then Carnage jumps down to floor, nailing Aggro in the back of the head with an elbow on his way down.

Carlos: That was vicious!
Fooda: "Vicious" is exactly what it's going to take to win this fight.

Carnage pulls Aggroout of the ring and lifts him up in a Press Slam position. Carnage then runs towards the ringpost on the top left side of the ring and throws Aggro into it. Aggro's side smacks into the ringpost at about the smae height as the second rope, then falls all the way to the ground. Carnage follows him over and goes for a pin:

ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!
Aggro kicks out! Carnage wastes no time stomping away at Aggro. He picks Aggro up and rams him into the barricade. Carnage poses, and crowd gives hima loud chorus of BOOOOS. Carnage takes exception to his and starts jawing with the fans at ringside. This prompts Carnage to pick Aggro up and toss him into the crowd, right near the fans he had been arguing with. "What do you think of your hero now? Not so tough, is he?" Carnage steps over the barricade and into the crowd, then he drags Aggro to the aisle to continue the beatdown.
Carnage starts to kick at Aggro. Every time that Aggro ties to get up, Carnage kicks him in the chest, sending him back down to the ground. Carnage picks Aggro up and sets him up for a Vertical Suplex. AGGRO GES OUT OF! HE LANDS ON HIS FEET BEHIND CARNAGE! Aggro steps on the empty chair of a fan who has moved back to watch the action from a safer distance, and leaps off of it. He lands on Carnage's back and locks in the Last Orders! Carnage is slowly fading.

Carlos: Nothing better to win a fight than a good, old-fashioned blood-choke.

Carnage is fading even more. He drops down from stnading upright, and is now down to one knee. He starts to keel over forward, but then stops. With a burst of adrenaline, Carnage manages to stand back up and make it to his feet. He charges towards a wall at the end of the aisle, and as he nears it, he turns around, and slams Aggro into the wall. Aggro breaks the hold and collapses to the ground. Both men take time to recover.

They reach their feet at about the same time. Aggro throws a big right, which connects with Carnage's jaw. Carnage stumbles backwards, then throws a big punch of his own. Aggro ducks, and Carnage's fist smashes into the concrete wall. Aggro jumps on this opportunity. He moves in close and traps Carnage's arms, then starts repeatedly headbutting Carnage in the chest. Aggro lets Carange's arms free, but punches him right in the face, sending him staggering backwards. Aggro comes at Carnages, knocking him down wiht a clothesline. Aggro jumping up and his Carnage with a jumping elbow drop. Aggro gets up, faces the crowd, and lets out a primal scream. The fans cheer, then start chanting {AGG-RO! AGG-RO! AGG-RO!}

Aggro grabs a pair of chairs from the back row and sets them up facing each other. He picks Carnage up and sets him up for a T-Bone Suplex onto the chairs, but Carnage manages to work a hand free and hits Aggro with a low blow. {BOOOO!}

Carnage hits Aggro with a European Uppercut, which sends Aggro staggering backwards. Carnages then charges at Aggro...

CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL! Carnage goes for the pin:
ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!
Aggro just manages to get his right shoulder up.
Carnage is starting to get frustrated. He whips Carnage into the concrete wall, then grabs one of the chairs that Aggro had set up. Carnage stalks over to Aggro, waiting for him to get up. When he does, Carnage swings for the fences to pound Aggro's head into the wall with the stee-AGGRO DUCKS! He charges at Carnage and takes him down with a spear, then starts raining punches down on Carnage's face. When Aggro finally stops, Carnage is bleeding from the forehead. Aggro picks Carnage up and tosses him into the wall. Carnage falls to the ground at the base of the wall. Aggrivated Assault by Aggro! After almost a minute of non-stop stomping, Aggro pulls Carnage away from the wall and goes for the cover:

ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!
Carnage JUST gets his left shoulder up! Aggro wastes no time. He stands Carnage up and slams his head against the concrete wall. Aggro gets behind Carnage and locks in the Last Orders. Carnage starts to fade...

LOW BLOW! Carnage kick his leg back hits Aggro with a low blow. Carnage takes some time to recover, the grabs the discarded steel chair. He blasts Aggro in the skull with it. Carnage goes for the cover:

ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!
AGGRO KICKS OUT!
Carlos: What resilience show by these two competitors!
Fooda: Those are two tough SOBs. No doubt about it.

Carnage picks Aggro up and bends him over. He tells the crowd that he is going to end this here and now. He signals for the Nottingham Destroye-LOW BLOW BY AGGRO!

Fooda: What a cowardly move.
Carlos: You didn't call it cowardly either time that Carnage did it! Cowardly, my ass. That's just payback!

Aggro picks Carnage up and places him on his shoulders...

AGGROMATIC!
He goes for the cover:
ONE!

TWO!

THREE!
DING! DING! DING!

Jewel: You winner, at a time of sixteen minutes and nine seconds (16:09)... GEORGE "THE AGGRO" ADAMS!
The fans in the EWA Arena chant {THAT WAS AWESOME! *clap!*clap!*clap!*clap!*clap!* THAT WAS AWESOME! *clap!*clap!*clap!*clap!*clap!*}

Carlos: Aggro won the match, but both men deserve a round of applause. I haven't seen a brawl that wild in ages.
Fooda: And the EWA fans agree with you. It's about time they got something right!

A videopackage is show hyping tonight's main event.

2. Jewel: The following match up is set for one fall with a fifteen minute time limit. Introducing first, weighing in at tow hundred and thirty (230) pounds... MERRITT ROOK!

The thoroughly unpopular Rook receives a lot of boos as he makes his way to the ring.

Jewel: And his opponent... from El Paso, Texas, he stands seven and a half feet tall, and weighs five hundred and fifteen (515) pounds... TIEN TRIOPIQUER!

Fooda: This man is just plain unstoppable!

DING! DING! DING!
The match starts, and Rook runs to the outside to grab a chair.

Fooda: A weapon is about the only way he'll ever have a shot in this match! The rf slides out of the ring to try and stop Rook, but Rook pushes past him. Rook slides into the ring with the chair. He swings it at Triopiquer, but he swats the chair away. Big clothesline by Triopiquer! He goes over to Rook and bring shim to his feet. Kick in the gut by Triopiquer, doubling Rook over. Triopiquer bends down a bit so htat he can hook Rook's arms. Pedigree! Triopiquer picks Rook up off the mat once again. This time he lifts him up for a vertical suplex... but holds him in the air for a full minute before hitting the move.

Carlos: WOW! What strength!

Leg drop by Triopiquer. He picks Rook up and whips him over into the corner. Stinger Splash!

Fooda: That's over five hundred pounds just squashing Meritt Rook into the turnbuckle!

Triopiquer picks Rook up and climbs the turnbuckle while holding him. TIENTIZER! He goes for the cover!
ONE!

TWO!

THREE!
DING! DING! DING!

Jewel: Your winnner, at a time of three minutes and forty-nine seconds (3:49)... TIEN TRIOPIQUER!

Carlos: Another dominating victory for Triopiquer.
Fooda: I don't think anybody will ever beat him!

As Triopiquer walks up the ramp, he is passed by a man in a suit, running down the ramp. The man runs over to Jewel and whispers something in her ear. Jewel gets into the ring.
Jewel: Ladies and Gentlemen- as of about five minutes ago, the EWA has signed Jordan Delux to an exclusive contract!

The crowd goes wild! So do Carlos and Fooda!
Carlos: JORDAN DELUX! He's a former multi-time world champion of one of the largest wrestling promotions in the world! And he's coming HERE!
Fooda: WOW! We knew tonight would be big... but not this big! What an awesome piece of news to start off the new year! This will be a year of unprecedented success for the EWA!
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Big Red Machine

Re: EWA Show #10: Zero Hour (1/5/2011)

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 5th, '11, 19:20

3. Jimmy Carnival vs. Reaper:
Carnival wins a hard-fought, back and forth match when he pins Reaper after a Canadian Suplex

After the match, Carnival grabs a mic.

Carnival: Listen up, EWA Management. I played your games. I beat your clowns and jokes. Now I want a shot at the World Title. I asked you, and you said that if I wanted to get a shot at the World Title, I needed to beat Reaper. Well... I beat Reaper. I'm looking forward for you sending me the contract for my title shot in the mail. Now I'm out of here. I can't stand to be around these stinking American fans one second longer!

Carlos: Strong words from Carnival, but he was impressive never the less. You have to think that this win has all but guaranteed Carnival a shot at the EWA World Title, right Fooda?

Fooda: That's the first intelligent thing you've said all night, Carlos. Of course Jimmy Carnival should get a shot at the EWA World Title. If he doesn't it will be criminal.

Carlos: Ignoring Fooda's rudeness, Carnival definitely deserves a title shot. Now, we take you backstage where Lucy Lee is standing by with the returning Surfin' Scottie Adams. Lucy?

4. Lucy Lee: I'm am here, backstage with "Surfin'" Scottie Adams, who is making his return from injury to tonight to take on the man whom he tried to befriend, but what was instead attacked by, Exodus Licairne. Scottie, is there anything you would like to say?

Scottie: You bet your a** there is. Exodus! You listen up and listen good. All I did was try to be your friend. I saw a guy sitting alone in the lockerroom, so I went over to him and tried to be his friend. That's what I do. Apparently, you didn't want to me mine. That's fine... BUT COULDN'T YOU ATLEAST SAY SOMETHING?! What the hell happened to "No thanks, I don't like you?" I did SO MUCH FOR YOU! I got you booked at Hangover. I stopped paying attenton to my own matches for a few seconds just to see what you wanted all of thsoe times you came out onto the ramp. Hell... I even LIED for you. After Exodus no-showed Atfermath, and he was suspended for three shows, I called the ofice and told them that you had called me and said that your broke down. I begged and begged and finally got them to give in to lessening your suspension to just one show. And when you came back, you wouldn't even give me an answer. All you did was assault me. I LIED TO MY BOSSES for you. I know I'll probably get in trouble for admitting this, but I don't care, because tonight, I get to kick your a**. You wanted me to be all business, Exodus? Well I'm going to be all business tonight. Onec I've beaten you, I'll get back to my normal, fun-loving self... but between now and then, you've got a lot of hurt coming your way!

Lucy: Back to you, Carlos and Fooda.

5. John Hall and Rodrigo Machado vs. The Royal Appointments (w/Jenkins):
Hall and Bentley start things off, and they are pretty even. Eventually, Bentley tags in Royce. Hall has a much harder time countering Royce's power with his technique, but mananges to keep things mostly even. A distraction by Jenkins allows Royce to hit a running shoulder block, then whip Hall into the Royal Appointments' corner. The British duo use quick tags and tag team maneuvers to overwhelm the "Extraordinary" John Hall, until Hall finds and opening and manages to make a hot tag to Machado. Unfortunately, the hot tag turns out to not be as hot as it first seemed, as Machado charges in the ring and is immediately cut off with a superkick from Bentley. Royce powerslams Machado, then tags in Bentley who hits him with a Frog Splash for a two count. The Brits then knock Hall off the apron and hit Machado with "Beheaded" for the win.

Once Everyone is backstage, Jewel gets into the ring to start off the next match

6. Jewel: The next match is set for one fall with a twenty minute time limit! Introducing first, being accompanied to the ring by King Kang... from Tokyo, Japan, weighing in at two hundred and thirty (230) pounds... TANAKASHI SHUPIRO!

Shupiro and Kang walk down to the ring.Kang and Shupiro stand in the middle of the ring as the music cuts. He demands the mic from Jewel and snatches it out of her hand before she can give it to him. He then shoos her outside.

Kang: "Ahem..."

{BOOOOOOOOOO!}

Kang: "Oh shuttap! I have sumting to say to all yoo peepuhl... Shupiro Tanakashi, as you know, is numba one wresra in ta EWA..." (He counts on his fingers) "In ta United States, and in ta whole world. He's proveen heemself over sirry Americans... Big, dumb, no bwain all brawn brits... Naive pushover Souf Americans... And now, radies and rentlemen, Shupiro Tanakashi will prove his suhperioritee of ta world by facing a man, representing ta GWEAT wresring country... of Parts Unknown... So get out here and get tees over rif..."Jewel: And his opponent... hailing from Parts Unknown and weighing in at two hundred and sixty-four (264) pounds... GEAR CREED!

Creed walks down the ramp to a mixed reaction and gets into the ring.

DING! DING! DING!
They lock up, and the larger Creed comes out of it with the advantage, locking Shupiro in a headlock. Shuprio pushes him away and shoots him off the ropes. Clothesline from hell by Creed! Creead stomps away at Shupiro, who manages to roll out of the ring.

Shupiro collects himself on the floor, then gets back into the ring. Creed offers a test of strength, and Shuprio accepts it. They lock up, and suddenly Shupiro lashes out with a stiff kick to the ribs. Shupiro forces Creed to the ground and locks in a straightjacket hold. Shupiro makes sure to dig his knee into Creed's back to cause the most pain possible. Creed starts to power out of the move, so Shupiro changes tactis and transitions into a Fujiwara Armbar. Creed makes it to the ropes, forcing Shupiro to break the hold.

Creed gets back up to his feet, and catches Shuprio with a chop {WHOOOO!} Shupiro responds with a chop of his own. {WHOOOO!} Chop by Creed {WHOOOO!}. Chop by Shupiro {WHOOOO!}. Chop by Creed {WHOOOO!}. Chop by Shupiro {WHOOOO!}. Chop by Creed {WHOOOO!}. Chop by Shupiro {WHOOOO!}. Chop by Creed. Shupiro blocks it, catching Creed's arm in an arm lock. Creed drops down to his knees, then yanks Shupiro onto his shoulders before flipping him over and off with a firemans's carry. Creed gets up and steps on Shupiro's arm with all of his weight. He looks down at Shupiro and tells him "I'm gonna break you!" Creed stomps down hard on Shupiro's arm!

Creed picks Shupiro up and hits him with a German Suplex! He stalks his oopponent, waiting for him to get up. SPEAR! Creed goes for the pin:
ONE!

TWO!

TH-NO!
Shupiro kicks out! Creed gets angry and starts yelling at the referee. This gives Shupiro the time he needs to recover. He grabs Creed from behind and hits the Tokyo Colonoscopy. Shupiro gets up and starts raining stiff kicks down on the back of Creed. Shupiro then locks in a Trinagle Hold, but the tall Creed is bale to use his size to easily reach the roeps with his feet.

When Creed is back on his feet, Shupiro charges at him for a clothesline, but Creed ducks it, then hits Shupiro with a German Suplex. He picks Creed up and sits him on his shoulders for the Power Cut, but Shupiro battles out of it, dropping off of Creed's shoulders and down to the apron. Creed turns around and gets punched hard in the face. He staggers backwards, and Shupiro hits him with a springboard forearm smash. Shupiro waits for Creed to get up, then takes him down with a Cutter. Shupiro climbs up the to the top turnbuckle and leaps off with a diving leg drop...

IT CONNECTS! Shuprio gets up, then brings Creed to his feet. He sets Creed upon his shoulders... MANDATE OF HEAVEN! Shupiro rolls Creed over and goes for the cover:
ONE!

TWO!

THREE!
DING! DING! DING!

Jewel: Your winner, at a time of seven minutes and one second (7:01)... TANAKASHI SHUPIRO!

Fooda: Impressive win by Shupiro, beating a much larger opponent with relative ease.
Carlos: King Kang talks a big game, but Shupiro is giving us a lot of reason to beleive it!

King Kang grabs a mic and gets in the ring.
Kang: See! I told you! Shupiro-san win! Japanese wrestlers much better that every other country. And Tanakashi Shupiro is best wrestlre in the whole entire worrd!

Shupiro and Kang go backstage. Menawhile in the ring, Creed is just coming to. Rubbing his head to clear the cobwebs, he asks for a mic.
Creed: I've heard the scuttlebut backstage. I know what everyone is saying. That EWA management is still looking to make some cuts. And I know that I haven't exactly been impressive around here.

Fooda: That's an understatement! This guys hasn't even won a single match!
Creed glares at Fooda
Creed: Shut up you skinny little toe-rag or a I will break you!
Fooda: shrinks back in his seat.

Creed: I know that my name probably the first on the list of people to get cut, so I am going to keep my diginity. They can't fire me because I quit.

Creed throws his mic down and walks backstage.

Carlos: An interesting development there! Gear Creed has quit the EWA.
Fooda: Interesting my a**! Nobody cares about him. People only care about winners.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 5th, '11, 19:25

7. Jewel: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall, with a thirty minute time limit!”

The Triad’s music hits and Shawn Stevens appears through the curtain, wearing a white robe and black Oakley shades. He has a cocky smile on his face as he struts down the aisle.

Jewel: “From Dallas, Texas. Weighing one hundred and fifty pounds, SHAWN, “THE FUTURE”, STEVENS!

Stevens enters the ring and spins around with his arms out, the fans fill the ring with toilet paper! His smile turns to a look of disgust and he throws a few rolls back into the crowd. {BOOOOOOOOOOOO!} They throw it back! {YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!}

Stevens throws more toilet paper back into the crowd and curses them out as his music stops.

{GET THE F*CK OUT! GET THE F*CK OUT! GET THE F*CK OUT!}

Carlos: “It doesn’t seem like this rabid crowd is too appreciative of Shawn Stevens!”
Fooda: “What imbeciles! This is the future of professional wrestling!”

POP! “Unanswered” by Suicide Silence hits and the crowd is mixed with cheers and boos simultaneously. Valerie Knot bursts through the curtain and points behind her, and Unknown slowly walks out. They walk down the aisle together with Knot working the crowd as Jewel introduces them.

Jewel: “Accompanied by Valerie Knot, weighing two hundred and thirty five pounds, THIS… IS… UNKNOWN!”

Unknown slides under the ropes and when he stands, a few red, green and black streamers are thrown in. One drapes his shoulder but he ignores it – Knot rips it off for him. Unknown goes to his corner and stares at his opponent, completely focused. Stevens however seems to be more focused on the crowd.

DING DING DING!

Stevens stands firmly in the center of the ring and cockily extends his hand to Unknown. The fans boo and he tells them off, but then goes right back to asking for a handshake. Unknown slowly walks to the center of the ring and stands in front of him. He stares him in the eye, then at his hand. Stevens realizes Unknown will not shake it, and he drops his hand, then slaps him right across the face! Unknown retaliates with a slap of his own right across the cheek!

Carlos: “It’s on now!”

Stevens hits a forearm across the face and Unknown responds with a chop across the chest. Stevens is 12wsaeeeeeedriven back grabbing his chest, screaming. Unknown whips him across the ring and goes for a super kick, but Stevens stops himself on the ropes and slides out of the ring. {BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!}

{1!}

Fooda: “Stoppin’ all the momentum!”

{2!} Stevens walks around the ring and Unknown goes to the outside as well. As soon as Unknown exits, Stevens reenters. {BOOOOOOOOOOOO!} Unknown slides under the ring and they stand off on opposite sides of the ring. Stevens arrogantly stretches and they lock in a collar and elbow tie up. Unknown pushes him to the corner and Stevens weaves himself in between the ropes, calling for a break.

Unknown, not losing any patience goes back to his corner as Stevens slowly brings his upper body back in front of the ropes. They stand off again. Stevens gets in Unknown’s face, but Unknown dwarfs him by about half a foot. Unknown steps back, and gets on his knees, then holds his fists up to mock Stevens! The fans erupt in laughter.

Fooda: “Oh come on! That’s uncalled for! He can’t help his small stature!”
Carlos: “I’m just surprised to see Unknown show some personality!”

Stevens kicks the bottom rope like a baby and yells at the referee to do something, but there’s nothing he can do. Unknown stands up and chops Stevens right across the chest {WOOOOOOOOOOO!}. Unknown whips him to the ropes and kicks him across the chest as he comes back. Cover!

ONE…

TWO…

Stevens kicks out!

Unknown goes right to the arm and locks in an armbar. Stevens tells the referee “no” and gets to his feet, but Unknown armdrags him across the ring. Stevens rolls to the outside of the ring, but is met by Valerie Knot, who slaps him right across the face! {YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!}

Carlos: “Remember that they asked for this match! That’s why!”

Unknown baseballs slides Stevens and sends him back into the guardrail.

Carlos: “I think ‘Known’s getting ready to fly!”

He springs to the top rope in one leap…

Carlos: “PLANCHAAAAA-OH!”

Stevens got out of the way just in the nick of time and Unknown crashes right into the guardrail!

The referee starts his count: {ONE!}. Stevens picks up Unknown and grabs him by the neck {TWO!}, then runs with him and hits a slicebread #2 off the guardrail onto the floor! {OOOH!}

{THREE!}… {FOUR!}… {FIVE!} Stevens starts to get to his feet. {SIX!} He pulls Unknown to his feet {SEVEN!} and whips him into the guardrail across the ring, but Unknown reverses it, and Stevens springs to the top of the guardrail, however Unknown pushes him and he goes flying into the crowd! {EIGHT!} Unknown goes over the guardrail and the fans clear a path for him {NINE!}.

Carlos: “These men fighting into the crowd! We saw that earlier between George “The Aggro” and Kev Carnage!”
Fooda: “Yeah but this time they’re gonna get counted out!”

Unknown grab Stevens by the hair and the fans all stands up as he tells them to get out of the way. The then hurls Stevens into a sea of chairs and they all slide and fold all over the place as he crashes into them!

The referee goes outside and tells Unknown to bring it back into the ring from behind the guardrail, and Unknown leaves Stevens to get himself up as he climbs back over. He slides into the ring and the referee resumes his count for Stevens: {TEN!}. Unknown rests his forearms on the top rope, looking into the crowd and waiting for Stevens to come back inside. The referee gets to {FOURTEEN!} before Stevens gets to the guardrail and begins to slowly climb over. Valerie Knot is standing within arms distance, and she is verbally taunting him. Stevens grabs her face and shoves her back first into the ring apron! {OOOOOOOOOH!} Valerie Knot becomes enraged and bitchslaps Stevens right across the face, causing him to lazily slump over the guardrail to the floor!!

{YOU GOT BITCHSLAPPED! *CLAP, CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP*}

Fooda: “That’s a disqualification, ref! Come on!”
Carlos: “The referee giving Valerie Knot some leeway that time!”

Unknown goes to the outside and rolls Stevens into the ring. Unknown presses his forearm over Stevens’s face with the pin.

ONE…

TWO – Stevens gets the shoulder up.

Unknown picks him up and whips him, but Stevens holds onto the arm and stops himself, and hits a step-up enzugiri, knocking Unknown down to his knees. He quickly bounces off the ropes and hits a dropkick to the face! Quick cover!

ONE…

TWO…

THR – Unknown kicks out!

Stevens picks up Unknown and whips him into the corner. He *censored* back and charges, but Unknown gets out of the way and Stevens lands by sitting on the middle turnbuckle facing the crowd. Unknown delivers a stiff kick to the exposed back! Then a LOUD chop! {WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!} He then grabs him and delivers a spike lungblower! Cover!

ONE…

TWO…

THR –NO! Stevens kicks out!

Unknown goes to the apron and then to the top rope, but Stevens is slowly getting to his feet, while hunched over, Unknown delivers a DOUBLE STOMP TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD! {OOOOOOOOOOOH!!!}

COVER!

ONE…

TWO…

THR – NO!

Carlos: “And Stevens gets the shoulder up! I thought that was it!”

Unknown grabs Stevens by the head and puts it in a powerbomb position.

Carlos: “Unknown can do anything from this position, Stevens is in a bad place right now…!”

He pulls him up and POWERBOMBS HIM ON HIS KNEE!

Fooda: “Holy crap!”
Carlos: “That’s the move that put the Aggro out of commission for a while!”
Fooda: “Cover!”

ONE…

TWO…

THR – NO!

Carlos: “STEVENS KICKS OUT AGAIN!”
Fooda: “These fans are actually cheering for Unknown!”
Carlos: “They’d rather cheer him over “The Future” Shawn Stevens!”

Unknown’s zen look does not budge. He picks up Stevens but Stevens chops him across the chest hard! {WOOOOOOOOOOOO!} Unknown grabs his pink chest and leans against the ropes, but then comes back, but Stevens surprises him with a twist of fate! Stevens suddenly has a burst of energy and bursts out with a battle cry; {BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!} He springs off the middle rope and hits a lionsault! COVER!

ONE…

TWO…

THR – NO! UNKNOWN KICKS OUT!

Stevens yells “FINISH!” and throws his hands to his sides. He goes to the corner of the ring and picks up his black Oakley shades, then cockily puts them on. He then picks up Unknown and hooks his head… CHUMP CHANGE!

Fooda: “CHUMP CHANGE! THAT’S IT!”

ONE…

TWO…

THR – NO! UNKNOWN JUST GETS THE SHOULDER UP!

Fooda: “WHAT?! COME ON REF!”

Unknown bangs on the mat and inadvertently begins a slow clap. He gets to his feet and Stevens comes to him but Unknown superkicks the glasses right off his face! Stevens staggers back to Unknown and he swiftly puts him on his shoulders… HARRIMAN DRIVER! HE HITS THE HARRIMAN DRIVER! COVER!

ONE…

TWO…

THREE!

DING DING DING!

Jewel: “The time: eight minutes, thirty-four seconds (8:34). Your winner of the match, UNKNOWN!”

Unknown stays seated after the pin with Stevens laid out in front of him. He checks the entrance ramp, half-expecting people to run out and ambush him but it doesn’t happen. Valerie Knot pushes the referee aside and raises her man’s hand as “Unanswered” by Suicide Silence plays. They walk out of the ring together to leave Shawn Stevens by himself. He slowly rolls out of the ring and walks backstage to {YOU SUCK!} chants.

8. Jewel:Introducing first, from San Antonio, Texas, weighing in at a combined weight of 399 pounds... the team of Tryese Jackson and Steven Davis!

Davis and Jackson make their entrance, and receive a smattering of cheers.

Jewel: And their opponents, introducing first, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at two hundred and thirty nine pounds... COREY "FAITH" ROSE.
Rose comes out and waits on the Entrance Ramp, playing air guitar.

Jewel: And his tag team partner... from Cleveland, Ohio, weighing in at one hundred and ninety-nine pounds... MALCOLM METAL!

Rose and Metal rush down to the ring together, Rose, playing air guitar, and Metal playing a physical guitar. The get intot he ring and jump up on oppisng turnbuckles as the fnas cheer.

Carlos: Now this is a team that I am really excited to see!
Fooda: Why?
Carlos: Becuase I think they have a lot of potential.
Fooda: Potential? These guys? Carlos, do you know how many victories Rose and Metal have between them? A comined total of ZERO! Hell, these guys are so bad, the only wrestlers who couldn't beat them are each other!

DING! DING! DING!

Metal and Jackson start the match off for their respective teams. They lock up in a collar-and-elbow tie-up, form which Metal gets the advantage, locking in a headlock. Jackson managed to shove Metal off of him, shooting him off the ropes. When Metal comes back at him, Jackson sweeps his feet out from under him and goes for a quick cover:
ONE!

TW-NO!
Metal kicks out, then rolls backwards, getting up to one knee. Jackson quickly gets to his feet and charges at Metal wiht a running knee strike to the head. Metal avoids it and trips Jackson up, then goes for the cover:
ONE!

TWO!
NO! Jackson kicks out, and both men get back to their feet. Jackson lashes out with a kick, but it misses, allowing Metal an opening to connect with a kick to the chest of his own. Metal grabs Jackson by the arms and Irish whips him towards the ropes. Jackson comes back and Metal with a dropkick. Mteal avoids it, and Jackson crashes down to the canvas. Metal quickly hits him with an elbow drop to keep him down, then rolls backwards and grabs Jackson's feet. Metal rolls Jackson over onto his back and drags him towards his teams corner.
Metal catapaults him over into the corner, where he is knocked out of the air by an elbow smash to the face from Rose, standing on the apron. Metal tags Rose in, then drags Jackson away from the corner while Rose climbs to the top turnbuckle. Simultaneous Moonsault by Rose and Atomic Leg Drop by Metal! Rose goes for the pin:

ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!

Metal goes to the apron, while Rose picks Jackson up and hits him with a Swinging Fisherman's Neckbreaker. he goes for the pin:

ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!
Jackson kicks out. Rose goes to his corner and tags in Metal. Metal climbs to the top turnbuckle.
Carlos: Here comes the Rising Star...

Davis charges across the ring and pushes Rose into the ropes, causing Metal to lose his footing and painfully crotch himself on the turnbuckle. Davis goes over to the turnbuckle and climbs up it. He grabs Metal and sets him up for a superplex...

Rose clubs Davis in the back a few times, saving his partner, then turns around and sets Davis up in and Electric Chair positon. Metal leaps off the turnbuckle, connecting with the Doomsday Device!

Jackson is now back up and he attacks Metal from behind. Rose hits him with a right corss, the whips him into the turnbuckle. Rose runs and grabs a hold of the rope, using it swing up and nail Jackson in the face with a hard kick, then using his hold on the ropes to maneuver himself down onto the apron. Metal runs at Jackson and drives his shoulder into Jackson's gut in the corner. Rose tags in, then climbs to the top turnbuckle.
Fooda: A lot of quick tags here by Rose and Metal

Carlos: These two are working together like a seasoned tag team, even though this is only thier second match as a team.

Fooda: And they lost their first one. These guys might be good, but they are nowhere near as good as the Royal Appointments!

Rose waits for Davis to get back to his feet, then flies off the top turnbuckle, creaming Davis with a Flying Spiral Elblow Smash.
Rose hits Davis with a front flip senton, then pops up on his feet on the side of Davis' body closest to Metal and Jackson. Metal whips Jackson towards Rose, who hits him with a rolling elbow, knocking him dizzy. Rose sets Jackson up for a vertical suplex, but as he goes to hit the move, Metal catches Jackson's legs on his shoulders, so that Jackson is suspended int he air, resting on them. Metal and Rose hit Jackson with a powerbomb-neckbreaker combo!
Carlos: What a devastating move!

Rose goes for the pin:
ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!
DING! DING! DING!

Jewel: Your winners, at a time of five minutes and twenty four seconds (5:24)... MALCOLM METAL AND COREY ROSE!

Rose and Metal celebrate all the way up the ramp, then go backstage. Their opponents soon make their way backstage as well.

9. Jewel: The following match up is scheduled for one fall with a thirty minute time limit. Introducing first, from Miami, Florida, weighing in at two hundred and twenty-one (221) pounds... CHRIS EVERLAST!

Everlast comes down to the ring to a mixed reaction from the crowd. When he gets in the ring, a few fans throw streamers.

Jewel: And his opponent, weighing in at two hundred (200) pounds, making his return to the EWA… THIS… IS … PHREAK!

The crowd goes wild for Phreak! {WELCOME BACK! WELCOME BACK! WELCOME BACK!}

Phreak gets in the ring and is showered with streamers.

Carlos: Phreak is now returning from months of training all around the world. Now it’s time for us to see what new tricks he has picked up!

DING! DING! DING!
Everlast reaches in, trying to grab at one of Phreak’s limbs, but Phreak grabs his arm and transitions into a wristlock. Everlast sommersaults through, relieving the pressure, then gets pack to his feet. He pulls Phreak in for a clothesline, but Phreak ducks it, keeping a hold of Everlast’s arm. Phreak the grab’s Everlast’s other arm and hits him with a Straightjacket Suplex. Phreak picks Everlast up and locks in a headlock. Everlast shoots him off, and Phreak hits the ropes and comes back. Clothesline by Everlast. Phreak ducks it. He quickly turns around and jumps on Everlast’s back, locking in a sleeper hold. After a second or two, Everlast manages to throw Phreak off, flipping him over in front of him. Everlast drops down to lock in a headscissors, but Phreak manages to roll out of the way. He gets up, and hits Everlast in the face with a dropkick. Phreak then runs to the ropes and goes for a springboard leg drop. It hits. Phreak quickly grabs Everlast’s arm, and pulls it behind him. He then gets his other arm up in front of Everlast’s face.

Fooda: He’s going for the Overdose!

Like Fooda, Everlast realizes what is coming, so he quickly rolls towards the ropes. Phreak stays on him, but Everlast manages to get to the ropes before Phreak can lock the hold in. The ref calls for a break, and Phreak obliges. Everlast rolls to the outside to collect himself.
Phreak charges towards him… FRONT FLIP SENTON TO THE OUTSIDE BY PHREAK… BUT EVERLAST AVOIDS IT, rolling back into the ring. PHREAK LANDS ON HIS FEET ON THE OUTSIDE!

Phreak goes back to the ring. Phreak charges at Everlast for a clothesline. Everlast ducks, and Phreak continues off the opposite ropes. The two men charge at each other. Drop toe hold by Phreak. Phreak quickly roll over and locks Everlast in a headlock.

Carlos: What a quick transition by Phreak.

Phreak keeps the headlock locked in, but Everlast manages to get his arms in and break Phreak’s grasp. Everlast grabs hold of one of Phreak’s wrist, and stand up, bringing Phreak up with him. Everlast moves behind Phreak, adding pressure to his wristlock. Everlast uses his other arm to hit Phreak in the back of the head with a vicious elbow strike. Half-Nelson Suplex by Everlast! Everlast waits for Phreak to start to get up, and when he does, Everlast hits him with a Slop Drop. He goes for the cover:

ONE!

TWO!

TH-NO!
Phreak kicks out.

Everlast picks Phreak up and whips him hard into the corner. Phreak does a Flair Flip and lands on his feet on the apron near the corner! Everlast charges at him. Phreaksees him coming, and meets him with a shoulder to the gut. Phreak flips over the ropes, hitting Everlast with a sunset flip:

ONE!

TWO!

THR-NO!
Everlast kicks out, and rolls backwards. Both men quickly get to their feet. They have a brief standoff, then Everlast starts to close the distance between them. Everlast goes for a kick, but Phreak ducks it by rolling forward. Everlast turns around, and we are at a standoff once again.

Everlast slaps on a headlock, and starts wrenching on his neck to apply pressure. Phreak gets a running start and tires to shoot Everlast off, but Everlast manages to hold on. Everlast once again starts to apply pressure, and Phreak once again tries to shoot him off. Once again, he is unsuccessful. Everlast starts applying pressure again, and this time Phreak forces him into the ropes, forcing a clean break. Everlast obliges. The two lock up in a collar-and-elbow tie-up.
Everlast forces Phreak back against the ropes, and the ref orders them to disentangle themselves. They do, but rather than move back, Everlast lashes out with a quick kick at Phreak’s head. Phreak ducks it! Everlast turns around just in time to see Phreak charging at him. As Phreak charges in, Everlast ducks down and manages to grab Phreak’s wrist. He boosts Phreak up onto his shoulders for My World…

Phreak manages to wriggle free and lands on his feet on the apron behind Everlast. Everlast turns around and Phreak leaps over him. Sunset fli-EVERLAST SITS DOWN ON PHREAK’S CHEST! The ref counts the pin:

ONE!

TWO!

TH-NO!
Phreak kicks out!
Everlast tries to follow up, quickly grabbing at Phreak, but Phreak grabs his arm and pulls on it, sending Everlast barreling between the middle and bottom rope, and down onto the floor. Phreak quickly gets to his feet. He grabs the top rope with both hands leaps over with a vaulting body press, taking Everlast out. The ref beings the count:
{ONE!}

{TWO!}

{THREE!}
Phreak makes it back to his feet, and raises his fist. The crowd cheers.

{FOUR!}

Phreak takes some time to celebrate with the crowd nearby.

{FIVE!}

{SIX!}
Phreak notices that Everlast has just made it to his feet. Phreak charges at Everlast, grabbing his head on the way by. Phreak jumps up onto the guardrail near the corner, and runs around the corner n the guardrail, before leaping off for a Tornado DDT. Everlast blocks it, and Phreak lands on his feet, still holding Everlast’s head.
{SEVEN!}
Everlast uses his strength and lifts Phreak up and over him with a Northern Lights Suplex on the floor!
{EIGHT!}
Everlast gets up and grabs Phreak bringing him to his feet as well.
{NINE!}
Everlast whips Phreak hard at the steel steps… but Phreak manages to jump over them. Everlast walks over towards Phreak, and Phreak turns around.
{TEN!}
Phreak runs onto the steps, then jumps off of them coming at Everlast for a crossbody. Everlast catches him, but the momentum pushes Everlast back into the guardrail. BUT EVERLAST DOESN’T FALL, and he is still holding Phreak!
{ELEVEN!}
FALL-AWAY SUPLEX INTO THE FIRST ROW!{HOLY SH*T! HOLY SH*T! HOLY SH*T!}
{TWELVE!}
Everlast poses for the crowd, and is met with a loud chorus of boos!
{THIRTEEN!}
Everlast gets back into the ring and waits for the count-out victory.
{FOURTEEN!}

{FIFTEEN!}
Phreak uses the guardrail to pull himself up.
{SIXTEEN!}
He steps over the guardrail, but stumbles onto the floor as he does so
{SEVENTEEN!}
Phreak makes it back up to one knee
{EIGHTEEN!}
Phreak is back up on both feet
{NINETEEN!}
Phreak lunges for the ring…
{TWEN-
Phreak manages to get the upper third of his body into the ring, but a baseball slide by Everlast collides with the top of his head, sending Phreak back out to the floor!
Everlast looks to the ref expectantly… The ref tells him “No! He made it in. You just knocked him out again, but he made it in and broke up the count.
Everlast shouts “DAMN IT! DAMN IT! DAMN IT! DAMN IT! DAMN IT!“ Everlast rolls out of the ring and starts kicking the guardrail “DAMN IT! DAMN IT! DAMN IT!”
{ONE!}

Carlos: Everlast needs to calm down and regain his focus, otherwise he’ll give Phreak a chance to recover.
Fooda: Wow. Finally something intelligent out of you!
Carlos: Shut up, Fooda!
{TWO!}
Everlast does regain his composure, and walks over to where Phreak is laying on the arena floor. {THREE!}
Everlast picks Phreak up and bodyslams him down onto the apron, near the top left corner of the ring.
{FOUR!}
Everlast climbs up onto the apron and picks Phreak up
{FIVE!}
He sits Phreak on the top turnbuckle, then climbs up himself. He grabs Phreak’s head, and calls for an Everlasting Impression…

PHREAK PUSHES HIM OFF! Everlast lands on his back in the ring. Phreak takes a moment to recover, then gets to his feet and turns around on the top turnbuckle. He waves to the crowd, then jumps backwards… PHOENIX SPLASH…

IT CONNECTS! The ref counts the pin:
ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!
Everlast kicks out!

Phreak calmly goes back up to the top turnbuckle and jumps off with a diving guillotine leg drop…

EVERLAST ROLLS OUT OF THE WAY! Everlast pops back up to his feet and quickly grabs a hold of Phreak’s legs! He rolls him over and locks in the Dragon Tamer! Phreak struggles in the hold, screaming in pain. After almost half a minute, he manages to use his arms to crawl forward until he reaches the ropes, forcing a rope break.

Everlast pulls Phreak to his feet and whips him into the bottom right corner of the ring. Everlast then charges at Phreak for a clothesline, but Phreak sidesteps it at the last second, and Everlast bumps into the turnbuckle. Phreak grabs Everlast’s head and hits a tornado DDT. He goes for the cover:

ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!
Everlast kicks out!
Phreak wastes no time. He brings Everlast to his feet and whips him into the bottom left corner of the ring. Phreak charges in at Everlast, but Everlast moves out of the way. Phreak manages to stop himself before he collides with the turnbuckle behind the space the Evrelast had occupied just a moment before. Everlast comes up behind Phreak a locks in a waistlock, then pulls Phreak away from the corner. Release German Suplex by Everlast! Phreak lands on his feet! Everlast charges at Phreak, but Phreak grabs his arm and whips him towards the bottom right corner of the ring. Everlast runs up the turnbuckles and leaps backwards, turning around in mid air for a diving crossbow-DROPKICK TO THE FACE BY PHREAK! He picks Everlast up onto his shoulders for the Phreakish Intents, but Everlast manages to squirm free. Phreak turns to face Everlast, but gets kicked in the gut. Everlast goes for a Burning Hammer, but Phreak manages to land on his feet behind him! BACKSLIDE!

ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!
Everlast kicks out! Both men quickly pop back up to their feet. Everlast charges at Phreak, but Phreak sidesteps. Everlast continues into the ropes, then comes back at Phreak. Phreak sets up for a clothesline, but Everlast slides through his legs. Everlast quickly pops back up onto his feet behind Phreak. Superkick to the back of the head by Everlast... PHREAK DUCKS IT, dropping down to the mat!
Carlos: Phreak had that move scouted!

Everlast quickly turns around, and as Phreak starts to sit up, Everlast aims a vicious kick at his face… PHREAK DUCKS IT. ROLL-UP!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!
DING! DING! DING!
Everlast is incensed! He charges at Phreak, who is just getting back to his feet. Clothesline by Everlast. Phreak avoids it, and tosses Everlast between the top and middle rope, out onto the floor.
Everlast starts kicking the barricade, and walks off angrily, while Jewel announces Phreak as the winner..

Carlos: WOW! I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone move as fast as Phreak was moving that match. He seemed almost untouchable!
Fooda: One thing is certain. Phreaks ha definitely improved during his time training overseas.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 5th, '11, 19:32

Jewel: The following contest is a hardcore match set for one fall. Introducing first, from your Childhood Nightmares, weighing in at two hundred and forty eight pounds, The Original Psycho, SHADOW!

Shadow comes out with his face painted to some boos from the crowd. He has with him a trash can full of weapons

Jewel: And introducing his opponent, from the Depths of Hell, weighing in at two hundred and fifty five pounds, EL DEMONICO!

Demonico comes down the ramp with a steal chair in his hands. Some of the fans throw streamers at him which he just brushes off and gets into the ring.

The referee signals for the bell

DING, DING, DING!

Demonico immediately charges at Shadow with the chair who doesn’t have time to get anything out of his trash can and get knocked out. Demonico continues to smash him with the chair on his back. Shadow manages to roll out of the way from one shot and get out of the ring.

Carlos: Right from the get go, Demonico taking advantage of the stipulation and pounding Shadow with chair shots.

Demonico follows him out with the chair still in hand and goes to strike him again with it but shadow ducks it and mule kicks him in the gut. Shadow wrenches the chair out of his hands and whacks him across the back with it. Demonico falls to one knee as Shadow lines him up and strikes him in the head with the chair. Demonico falls to the ground as Shadow goes back into the ring to get more weapons from his trash can. He pulls out a hockey stick and goes back outside to Demonico who is slowly getting up. Shadow goes to smack Demonico over the head with the stick but Demonico puts his hands up and stops Shadow from making contact. The two battle it out to try and get the advantage, Demonico slowly getting back to his feet. He knees Shadow in the gut who lets go of the hockey stick. Demonico then strikes Shadow on the back of the neck then again on his lower back. Demonico abandons the hockey stick and gets up on the apron. He waits for Shadow to get back on his feet and leaps off in a flying crossbody.

The crowd pops as Demonico gets back up, getting pumped up. He picks up Shadow and gives him snake eyes on the guard rail. As he stumbles back he catches him in a German suplex, slamming him on the ground. Demonico goes back into the ring to rummage through the trashcan full of weapons and gets out a “No U-Turn” sign. He goes back to the outside but Shadow is gone from the spot Demonico left him. He looks around confused. Shadow emerges from behind the ring steps and leaps off them, taking out Demonico with a missile drop kick.

Fooda: How the hell did Shadow manage to hide in the first place? He got taken out by that hockey stick shot then the suplex.

Shadow gets up and grabs the sign Demonico brought with him and slaps him across the back with it and on the top of his head.

Shadow goes under the ring and brings a table out with him and slides it into the ring. He gets in himself and sets the table propped up against one of the turnbuckles. He goes back to the outside, grabs Demonico and throws him back into the ring, following him in. he picks him up off the ground and lifts him up for a reverse brain buster, slamming him down to the mat. He picks him up again and tries to whip him into the set up table but Demonico reverses, sending Shadow to the table. He is able to stop himself just before he goes through it but Demonico comes charging behind him and spears him into the table.

A collective {whoa} can be heard from the crowd as Demonico gets out of the bits of splintered table and pulls Shadow out as well. He grabs him and lifts him up in a T-bone suplex, slamming him down to the mat. He goes for a cover
ONE!

TWO! – KICKOUT!

Demonico gets up a bit frustrated and grabs the trash can, emptying it out. He goes back over to Shadow and waits for him to get to his knees and smashes the can over his head a few times.

Carlos: The trashcan now has a mould of Shadow’s head!

Shadow rolls away while Demonico goes back to the outside and goes under the ring. He emerges with yet another table and slides it into the ring. Shadow starts to stand up as well and can be seen to be bleeding from his forehead.

Demonico sets the table up on its legs and goes back to Shadow but he gets caught by a punch from Shadow to the shoulder then another one to the face. Shadow gets to his feet and runs to the ropes for momentum. As he runs back Demonico telegraphs it and is able to pick him up onto his shoulders in a powerbomb position. He turns around and gives Shadow a Down to Hell right into the table. He hooks the leg for the pin in the broken table.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!
Jewel: Here is your winner in a time of six minutes and thirteen seconds, EL DEMONICO!!!

Out of breath and exhausted from his grueling match, El Demoico grabs a mic.

Demonico: If I can survive a war like this... I can survive anything. No matter how big or strong or brutal. Tien Triopiquer! At Truth Hurts I did what no one else has managed to do before or since: I took you off of your feet. I knocked you flat on your ass! You beat me then... but I want another shot at you. I want to be the guy who ends your undefeated streak... and I'm willing to put my mask on the line for it!

Fooda: WAIT! Since when does this guy speak English?

Carlos: Nonetheless, a very ballsy challenge laid out by El Demonico.

11. Jewel: The following match up is the Tag Team Championship qualifying Battle Royal.

The crowd pops at this announcement; they know this one should be a good war.

Jewel: The match will start in Battle Royal format, with all four teams in the ring at the same time. When one member of a team is thrown over the top rope and both his feet touch the floor, that team is eliminated. Once there are only two teams left, the match will become a one-fall to a finish Tag Team match, with no time limit.

Jewel: Introducing team number one, weighing in at a combined four hundred and ninety one pounds, ‘Badass’ MARK WOODBRIDGE and SCOTT LOGAN!

Woodbridge and Logan go down the ramp to some cheers from the crowd who also throw some streamers at them but they duck it. Their faces show they mean business and are psyched up for the Battle Royal.

Carlos: Logan has been under the tutelage of Mark Woodbridge so it would be interesting to see if this team of mentor and student can win the match.

Jewel: And team number two, weighing in at a combined five hundred and forty five pounds, Chris Calaway and ‘Mean’ Mark Roberts, they are POWER AND PAIN!

Calaway and Roberts make their way to the ring to a loud pop from the crowd; they slap hands with a few fans along the way and have even more streamers thrown at them, almost covering them.

Fooda: These two have been teaming before coming to the EWA so they must have some advantage in the tag team aspect of this match.

Jewel: And introducing team number three, weighing in at a combined four hundred and forty eight pounds, Ajax and Cowboy, they are THE ATOMIC PUNKS!

Ajax and Cowboy emerge from the curtain with Kitten behind them. The fans also pop for these guys as they make their way to the ring, drawing energy from the crowd and having more streamers thrown at them. Ajax picks up a bunch and dumps it on Kitten as a joke.

Carlos: These guys may be the favorites along with Power and Pain as they are established tag teams but they have the smallest man in this match on their team. Could that just make him an easy elimination?

Jewel: And finally introducing team number four, weighing in at a combined five hundred and fifteen pounds, HAZARD and WYLER MOTHIS!

Hazard and Mothis walk down to the ring getting a few boos from the crowd. Cynn and Camarin are with Mothis but stay at the end of the ramp.

Fooda: This is an unlikely pairing that we just found out about recently. They joined due to a common interest in money. It should be interesting to see how they work together against their opponents.

All the teams are now in the ring which equals eight men. The main referee signals for the bell and jumps out to the ground to join his officiating colleagues.

DING, DING,DING!

As soon as the bell sounds all of the eight men brawl with each other, spreading out across the ring.

Carlos: It looks like a gang fight in there. Mark Woodbridge has Hazard cornered in a turnbuckle, laying into him with punches and elbows. Mothis has Cowboy hung on the bottom rope, choking him with his knee in the back of his neck.

Fooda: Chris Calaway and Ajax are battling it out with hooks to the gut. Roberts and Logan have each other in a collar and elbow tie up, each one jobbing for the advantage.

Roberts and Logan move into a clearing in the middle of the ring still trying to gain the advantage. Roberts knees him in the gut and lifts him up in a suplex while Logan is stunned. He holds him up for a few seconds before dropping him and nailing him with a spike DDT.

Chris Calaway and Ajax battle closer to the ropes, Ajax has his back to them. Calaway steps back then strikes him with a clothesline. Ajax is able to hold onto the ropes and teeters on the top rope, in danger of landing head first on the outside. Calaway attempts to dump him the rest of the way over but Ajax has a tight grip on and hooks his legs around the middle rope. Cowboy sees his partner in trouble and super kicks Mothis down then decks Calaway in the back of the neck, giving Ajax the chance to steady himself back in the ring. The two then double team Calaway with a high and low attack.

Carlos: That right there is what’s key in this match. In normal battle royals you’re in there on your own with no one to watch your back. But here you have your tag team partner to save you if you’re at risk. The Punks just showed that.

Mothis gets up after having been knocked down by the super kick and get right back into the action. He helps Logan who is battling it out with Roberts. Mothis decks Roberts with an uppercut. Logan looks a little shocked but then continues his attack as well and kicks Roberts in the gut, doubling him over. Mothis says something to Logan and both hook Roberts up for a double suplex, flipping him over. Mothis hold up his hand for a high five to Logan who goes for it but Mothis double crosses him and lifts him up for a Mothis Bomb.

Fooda: Come one man, you can’t trust anyone in this match other than your own partner. He doesn’t even look like Woodbridge so he can’t use that excuse!

Mothis then yanks Logan up by the wrist and taunts him with some trash talk. He reaches back to punch him but Logan blocks and chops him in the chest. The two trade hits while Roberts gets up and lines the two up and takes down both with a double lariat.

The camera changes to a shot of Woodbridge grabbing Hazard by the head and tossing him over the top rope but he lands on the apron. Woodbridge takes a moment to realize Hazard didn’t go to the floor. He turns around to face Hazard who vaults himself over the top rope catching Woodbridge in a neckbreaker.

Fooda: Man It’s difficult keeping up with all of this action

Mothis and Logan recover from Roberts Lariat and continue brawling with each other while Roberts moves to the side for a quick breather. The Punks are still double teaming Calaway but he manages to start a comeback. He kicks Cowboy in the knee, taking him down. He then turns to Ajax and chops him a few times in the chest, stunning him a bit. He kicks him in the gut and wrenches him over in a sambo suplex. Roberts has gotten up and moves behind Calaway as Cowboy runs and jumps at him. Calaway blocks it and vaults him over his head to the waiting Roberts who catches him and slams him down with a mighty sit-out powerbomb.

Hazard gets up, clearly also hurt from the impact of the neckbreaker. He goes over to help his partner Mothis work over Logan. They both stomp on him then pick him up after they are satisfied with his pulverization and try to throw him out over the top rope. Logan manages to hold on with his feet inches from the ground.

Fooda: Logan is so close to touching the floor, come on kid, just give up and let go.

Carlos: Are you crazy? He has a shot at becoming a tag team champion! He shouldn’t give up as easily as you suggest he do.

Hazard and Mothis turn away thinking he went over but Logan skins the cat and gets back into the ring. Hazard and Mothis turn back around and get greeted by a double dropkick from Logan in their chests.

While this is going on Calaway and Roberts turn their attention to Woodbridge who was taking a breather and hit him with a double DDT after stunning him with a kick to the gut. They pick him up and try to throw him over the top rope but Woodbridge is able to hang on and balance on the top rope. Logan gets up after the double drop kick and goes over to help his partner by grabbing both their heads and falling back in a double evenflow DDT.

Carlos: We can certainly see Scott Logan’s improvement in this match. He is learning very well from Woodbridge. First the double dropkick then the double DDT.

The Punks have recovered and decide to go after Mothis and Hazard who are also shaking off the cobwebs. They jump them both with Ajax brawling with Hazard and Cowboy blinding Mothis with a flood of round house kicks and strikes. He moves away while Mothis is still on his feet but dazed, and lines him up for a superkick over the top rope but Mothis is able to land on his side on the apron. Cowboy has already moved on and jumps to the top rope to dive on Hazard after Ajax slams him in the corner. Mothis gets up and realizes where Cowboy is and moves over to the turnbuckle to push him off. Ajax sees Mothis and moves to try and get Cowboy out of danger but Mothis pushes him off onto his partner, crashing them both down to the mat. Mothis gets back into the ring and pulls Hazard up and both begin to stomp on The Punks.

Carlos: I’m not sure Cowboy wants to use his aerial tactics in this match; he could have very easily been dumped to the outside instead of back into the ring.

Fooda: because of that reason there, I don’t think the Atomic Punks will win this one.

Mothis and Hazard leave Ajax, sitting propped up against the bottom two ropes and double team Cowboy with stomps to the mid section. He tries to crawl away from the ropes into the center but Mothis and Hazard follow him with kicks to the ribs, making him roll away from his partner. Mothis turns to Ajax and runs at him with a low dropkick in mind but Ajax telegraphs it and with his legs, propels Mothis up and over the top rope to the ground, clearing the apron.

Carlos: Mothis is OUT! He and Hazard are both gone and are out of the running to be tag team champions.

Fooda: One team down, one team to go until we proceed to a regular tag team match.

The crowd cheers as Hazard is being told he has to leave and joins his partner on the outside and walks back to the locker room.

The Punks take a breather as Power and Pain are still battling it out with Woodbridge and Logan. Calaway takes Logan out with a double underhook backbreaker then helps Roberts double team Woodbridge. They beat him down to his knees for a bit then hook him up for a Chi Town Cutter. Calaway gives him a German suplex then a wheelbarrow stungun followed by a neckbreaker from Roberts. They then turn back to Logan who is just getting back up. Calaway picks him up for a powerbomb but Logan punches him in the head while on his shoulders. Roberts comes in and forearm smashes Logan across the back but Logan is able to land on Calaway in a Lou Thesz press position. Roberts picks him up before Logan can get a chance to breathe and puts him in a fireman’s carry but Logan battles out of that with a few elbows to the side of his head, forcing Roberts to put him down.

Carlos: Logan once again showing how far he has come under the training of Woodbridge.

Roberts is dazed for a second as Logan grabs him and hits him with a Russian legsweep. Woodbridge is slowly getting up now and shakes off the cobwebs. He grabs Calaway in a full nelson, holding him there. He yells out to Logan who nods then moves back to get a run up. He charges forward to give Calaway a running knee but he manages to squirm out and Logan hits Woodbridge with the knee.

Fooda: And that right there is why Logan is not ready to move up just yet. He took out his own partner.

Carlos: It was an honest mistake any one of the veterans could have made.

Fooda: You’re just making excuses for him.

Calaway picks Logan up off Woodbridge, who is nursing his nose, and kicks him in the gut, doubling him over. He then hooks him up for a half nelson suplex, flipping him over on his back.

The Punks have had their breather and are ready to get back into the thick of it. They get up and jump Calaway and Roberts, knocking them down. Logan and Woodbridge have also recovered and they take out the Punks with tandem clotheslines. Calaway and Roberts also get up and join in the mêlée as all 6 men brawl with each other.
Carlos: We’re back to an all out fight with the remaining teams. Woodbridge is stomping a mud hole in Ajax on the ground. Roberts has Cowboy locked in an arm bar submission and are both in danger of being stepped on by the other combatants.

Fooda: Calaway is teaching Logan a real lesson by laying into him with all kinds of punches.

Roberts releases Cowboy from the arm bar and picks him up. He stuns him with a kick to the gut and picks him up with ease into a gorilla press. He walks over to the ropes, threatening to throw him over. Cowboy fights but can’t get out of it. Kitten on the outside screams for Ajax to come over and help who is now exchanging punches with Woodbridge. He takes out Woodbridge with a thunderous big boot to the face then goes over and pulls Cowboy down just before he can be thrown out to the floor.

Carlos: That was what we were talking about before. The Atomic Punks have the smallest man on their team and is an easy elimination due to that fact. Cowboy needs to be careful he doesn’t get into that type of situation again.

Fooda: And that is why Power and Pain are my pick. They just have a huge list of advantages.

Roberts turns around and is greeted but a high and low attack, Ajax hits him with a discus punch then Cowboy takes his legs out with a legsweep.

Carlos: You were saying?

Fooda: Roberts was just taken by surprise!

Calaway whips Logan into the ropes and catches him on the way back with a belly to belly suplex. Logan rolls away while Calaway goes to help his partner. Both Punks see him coming and kick him in the gut doubling him over then Cowboy hits him with an enziguiri to the back of the neck. Calaway stands unsteady on his feet as Ajax picks him up onto his shoulder in an electric chair position. Cowboy quickly springs to the top rope and leaps off, knocking Calaway off with a dropkick square in the chest. The crowd starts to get fired up as the Punks seem to be on a roll.

Woodbridge gets up and appears to have a bloody nose, no doubt from the big boot he just received. He goes over and takes Cowboy down with a forearm smash to the back the head. Ajax retaliates with kick to the gut then a Death Valley driver on Woodbridge. Cowboy gets up nursing the back of his head a bit. Ajax tells him something then picks him up and drops Cowboy so he lands in a leg drop on top of Woodbridge. Ajax then goes and grabs Logan who was nursing his back from the suplex and whips him into a corner turnbuckle. He then gets on all fours for poetry in motion as Cowboy goes to the opposite turnbuckle and runs up; leaping of Ajax’s back hitting Logan with a body splash. Ajax gets up and follows up with a strong clothesline. Logan stumbles out of the corner then falls to the ground.

The crowd is going absolutely crazy as the Punks have just taken out all the remaining competitors in the battle royal.

{That was awesome! *Clap**Clap**Clap** Clap**Clap*}

Carlos: The Atomic Punks finally get to showcase their specialty, taking out everyone. Nobody is left standing

Fooda: Their specialty is double teaming people? How do they get away with this in regular matches? If this was a normal tag team match, they would be disqualified by now.

Carlos: Can’t you for once just shut up and enjoy the match?! It’s a battle royal!

The Punks decide to go for the elimination so they grab Logan and try to toss him to the outside. Logan is able to grab onto the top rope and hang on for dear life. The Punks try to tip him over but he has a tight grip on and intertwines his legs through the middle rope. Power and Pain have both gotten up and have shook off the cobwebs but sit back and let the Punks try to eliminate Logan. Woodbridge is taking a bit longer to get up. His bloody nose has turned into a fountain with the blood reaching his chin and neck. He realizes that his partner is in trouble and goes over the club both Ajax and Cowboy on the neck to get them off Logan. The Punks stumble away as Logan settles himself back in the ring. Power and Pain see that the elimination is not happening and get back into the fight.

Carlos: Yet another brawl between all six men. But you can notice that this one is slower than the others. The wrestlers are showing signs of wear and tear from the previous events.

Fooda: Woodbridge and Logan went for both the Atomic Punks with clotheslines for each member. Now Power and Pain have come in. Calaway takes Logan down with a drop kick and Roberts cuts Woodbridge in half with a spear. The Punks have gotten back up and go for Power and Pain. Ajax picks up Cowboy and launches him at them, taking out both Calaway and Roberts with a cross body. Cowboy gets up and out of the way as Ajax picks up Calaway and body slams him on top of Roberts.

Carlos: OOH! Crushed by his own partner!

Woodbridge and Logan have gotten up and somewhat recovered. They briefly converse with each other. Their plan is revealed as Logan runs at Ajax and takes him down with the DNF. Woodbridge goes for Cowboy and kicks him in the gut then picks him up and slams him down with the Stone Mountain Crusher.

Fooda: Both men hit their finishers on the Atomic Punks. Let’s see if they can actually follow up with something.

Both Logan and Woodbridge turn their attention to Power and Pain who still haven’t quite recovered. Woodbridge goes for Roberts and picks him up into an Appalachian Slam, powering him down to the mat. Logan picks up Calaway and spikes him on his head with a tornado DDT.

Carlos: Woodbridge and Logan have taken over the driver seat for this match.

Fooda: Yeah but I bet they wont be able to hold it for long.

Woodbridge and Logan take a quick breather on the ropes as most of their energy has been zapped. Ajax looks up and realizes the opportunity presenting itself. He rushes to his feet, ignores his painful chest, and runs to Woodbridge and Logan trying to take them over the top rope with a double clothesline. But his momentum is too much and Woodbridge and Logan take him with them over the top rope.

Carlos: All three men have gone over the top rope!!! What decision is the referee going to make?

Fooda: Just award the match to Power and Pain, duh.

The referees call for the bell (DING, DING, DING) as Cowboy rushes over to check on his partner. Calaway and Roberts look on with hopeful expressions. They may not have to even bother with the regular match portion.

The referee’s discuss with each other what to do. They decide to review the footage of all three going over.

Carlos: Maybe this will tell us what’s going to happen.

A replay is shown from the perspective of someone outside in the ring side area. Woodbridge and Logan’s feet hit the ground almost simultaneously then Ajax comes crashing down after them. The footage is shown once more in slow motion, showing the same thing.

The referees discuss with each other once more what to do.

Carlos: It is clear that Woodbridge and Logan are eliminated. We’ll just have to wait for the decision on the Atomic Punks fate.

The referees seem to reach a conclusion and go over to tell Jewel the result.

Jewel: Ladies and Gentlemen I have just been informed that Mark Woodbridge and Scott Logan are indeed eliminated as their feet touched the ground first. Atomic Punk member Ajax landed after they did and therefore is not eliminated.

The crowd goes nuts as they hear this. The Punks look over ecstatic and climb back into the ring.

Jewel: As a result, Power and Pain will face the Atomic Punks in the regular rules portion of this match. The winner will go on the face the Royal Appointments for a shot at becoming EWA’s inaugural Tag Team Champions.

The crowd pops even louder as both the Punks and Power and Pain huddle to talk strategy. One referee gets into the ring to officiate as both team’s prep talks end. Ajax stays in the ring as Cowboy goes to the outside meanwhile Calaway and Roberts play a round of Rock, Paper, Scissors to see who will start. Calaway loses and he steps out to the apron. Roberts and Ajax meet in the center of the ring as Ajax extends his hand to Roberts. He accepts and shakes his hand as the Referee calls for the bell.

DING, DING, DING!

Both men lock up in a collar and elbow tie up pushing for the advantage. Roberts manages to push Ajax into a neutral corner. They release the tie up and Roberts proceeds to punch Ajax in the gut a few times with right hooks. He then steps back a bit then charges forward with a shoulder thrust. He moves out of the way as Ajax falters out of the corner. Roberts catches him with a scoop powerslam. He drags Ajax into the middle of the ring and applies a leg lock submission.

Carlos: Both teams have already gone through a lot in the battle royal. A submission right now could very well-

Fooda: We get it! They’re hurt, submissions do more damage now.

Ajax, pulling from deep down, crawls his way toward the ropes. The referee asks him, “Do you want to give up?” Ajax screams back “NO!” and continues crawling to the ropes. Cowboy from the apron encourages him to make it. Finally he does and Roberts lets go of the submission. Ajax nurses his knee a bit while Roberts also takes a time out to refocus. As he goes back to Ajax he gets caught with a chop-block and falls on the ropes, clotheslining himself. Ajax gets back to his feet and grabs Roberts by the back of the head and pulls him up. He kicks him in the gut and picks him up in a suplex and holds him vertically for a bit, walking few steps.

Carlos: What strength!

Fooda: His ankles must be close to snapping under all that weight.

Ajax at last finishes the suplex and slams Roberts down on his back. He goes over to tag in Cowboy but goes back to Roberts and picks him up in a belly to back suplex while Cowboy bounds off the ropes and catches his head in a neckbreaker as Ajax throws him back. He moves to the apron as Cowboy runs to the ropes and springboards off the middle rope, landing on Roberts with a moonsault. He hooks the leg for a pin.

ONE!

TWO! – Kick out!

Cowboy gets up and brings Roberts with him. Before he can do anything Roberts hits Cowboy with a right hook to the gut, followed by another. Cowboy releases his hold and gets hit but a snap jab to the jaw, almost spinning him around on the spot. He uses Roberts for support who just whips him into the ropes. He goes to hit a lariat but Cowboy ducks and goes on to the opposite ropes. Roberts turns around but Cowboy baseball slides under his legs and continues back to the ropes. Roberts turns around again and puts up his foot for a big boot which connects but Cowboy is also able to get him with a bicycle kick. Both men are down. The referee counts.

{1!}

Both show signs of movement early and try to crawl to get a tag in.

{2!}

Roberts gets to his feet gingerly to stop the count followed closely by Cowboy. Cowboy is just a few feet away from making the tag but Roberts acts on instinct and charges for a clothesline, knocking Cowboy before he can make the tag out and over the ropes to the floor, almost taking out Kitten who was standing close by. Roberts then launches himself over the top rope in a plancha on top of Cowboy, knocking him down again.

Carlos: Amazing athleticism from a big guy like Mark Roberts.

The referee counts again.

{1!}

Ajax gets down from the apron and pulls Roberts off Cowboy then takes him down with a discus punch. Calaway also jumps down and joins in on the scuffle. He runs and takes down Ajax with a spear into the fan guard rail.

{2!}

Cowboy tentatively gets up, still seeing stars after the plancha, and takes down Calaway with a dropkick square in the chest. Roberts also gets up and kicks Cowboy in the gut doubling him over, picks him up and drops him on his midsection on the guard rail.

{3!}

Ajax gets up along with Calaway and the two begin to trade punches. Ajax quickly gets the advantage then whips Calaway into the side of the apron. He then turns to Roberts and takes him down with a spike DDT.

{4!}

Cowboy peels himself off the rail, nursing his ribs and gets Ajax to throw Roberts back into the ring. He follows him up to the apron, then springboards in with a corkscrew leg drop on Roberts and hooks the leg for a pin.

ONE

TW –Kick out!!!!

Cowboy goes to tag in Ajax who comes in as Roberts is just getting up, still dazed, and picks him up in a double underhook backbreaker on his knee. Roberts rolls away, tending to him back as he uses the ropes to try and get back up. Ajax grabs him and whips him into the opposite ropes with the intention of a scoop slam when he comes back but Roberts stops himself on the ropes by hooking his arms around the top one. Ajax takes a second to process the change in his plan and runs at Roberts. But Roberts gets the elbow up and smashes Ajax right in the jaw. He stumbles back and Roberts follows up with a shoulder charge, knocking him down. He then goes over to tag in Calaway who hasn’t gotten in the match yet to a large pop from the crowd.

Fooda: Roberts at last getting the tag in Calaway.

Calaway comes in and immediately takes down Ajax, who is just getting to his feet, with powerful lariat. He then runs to the ropes and baseball slides into Ajax’s chest while he is still on the floor. He stands up and gets fired up with the crowd. He turns around back to Ajax and picks him up by the head. He hooks him up and lifts him in a sitout tigerbomb. He hooks both legs and goes for a pin.

ONE

TWO – KICKOUT!

Ajax rolls over and tries to tag in Cowboy but Calaway stops him and drops an elbow on his back. He drags him away from his corner, picks him up and whips him into a neutral corner. He sets him up on the top rope then positions himself on the middle turnbuckle and throws Ajax off in a super sambo suplex. He goes for another pin attempt.
ONE!

TWO – KICKOUT!

Calaway gets up looking a little disappointed and goes to tag in Roberts. Ajax tries to use this time to make a tag himself but Roberts comes in and hits him with a leg drop before he can make it. Roberts picks him up and whips him into the corner. He sets him up on the top turnbuckle and then lifts him up in a muscle buster. He walks around a bit before he drops him down on his back.

Carlos: Just sheer power from the Tower of Pain, Mark Roberts.

He goes for a lateral press.

ONE!

TWO!

TH – KICKOUT!

The crowd pops for these guys determination. Roberts gets up and picks Ajax up as well by the head and lifts him up in a fireman’s carry on his shoulders. Ajax fights it however and elbows him in the temple, forcing Roberts to put him down. He makes a run for the tag but Roberts stops him with a chop block and drags him away from Cowboy. He picks him up and body slams him then goes to tag in Calaway.

Calaway comes in as Ajax gets to one knee and picks him up the rest of the way. He kicks him in the gut, stunning him and then lifts him up in a tiger driver ’98, slamming him to the mat. He hooks one leg for the pin.

ONE!

TWO!

TH – KICKOUT!

Calaway again looks a bit disappointed but Roberts encourages him from the apron not to lose his cool. He gets up and brings Ajax with him, whipping him into the ropes. On his way back he is able to duck Calaway’s clothesline, then stop dead in his tracks and hits a neckbreaker. Ajax tries to crawl over for a tag, making slow progress. Calaway rolls over and just manages to grab Ajax’s foot and lock in the ankle lock
Carlos: Another submission! How much does Ajax have left in him to make it to the ropes?

Fooda: I kind of don’t want this beat down of Ajax to stop.

Ajax yells in pain trying to reach Cowboy who is so close. He turns onto his back and with his free leg and kicks Calaway away, then leaps towards Cowboy and…

TAG!

Cowboy comes in with itchy wrestling feet. He takes down Calaway with a dropkick, then when he gets back up, another dropkick! Calaway gets up again and Cowboy runs to the ropes and comes back hitting a dazed Calaway with a leg scissors take down. The crowd gets pumped up, cheering for Cowboy, also getting fired up. Calaway is still getting up though but slower than before. Cowboy sees this, grabs, his head and goes for a standing tornado DDT, spiking him on his head. He doesn’t waste time and goes to the tope rope for a dive. He settles himself and leaps off in the Shooting Star Press, landing on Calaway.

Carlos: Perfect Shooting Star Press!

But he doesn’t go for the pin; instead he gets Ajax in to set up for the Rumble in the Bronx. Ajax body slams Calaway then Cowboy gets back up to the top rope as the referee makes Ajax go back to the apron. Cowboy steadies himself and springs off in the 630 splash landing perfectly.

Carlos: Rumble in the Bronx from the Atomic Punks, this should do it right here

Fooda: Now that is impressive. I must admit that move is just awesome.

Cowboy hooks the leg for the pin.

ONE!

TWO!

THR – KICKOUT!!
Carlos: No way! Chris Calaway just kicked out of the Rumble in the Bronx!

Fooda: I have new found respect for Calaway. He must be running on fumes now!

Cowboy gets up and looks around extremely surprised. He looks to Ajax who is just as confused as he is. The crowd pops loudly for these two great teams.

Calaway very slowly tries to get back to his feet. He hits Cowboy who is still puzzled with a forearm to the back. He falls to one knee as Calaway grabs his head to pick him back up. But Cowboy punches him in the gut a few times to break the hold. He then goes for a few round house kicks to Calaway’s side. Calaway now falls to one knee. Cowboy runs to the ropes for momentum and comes back, hitting Calaway with a dropkick. He goes to Ajax and tells him something in his ear. He nods and gets tagged in. Ajax gets in the ring as Cowboy gets up to the top rope. He picks up Calaway in a Samoan driver and slams him down away from the ropes. He goes back over to Cowboy and helps him get on his shoulders still standing up.

Carlos: What could the Punks be setting up for? This looks like its going to be big!

Fooda: Even I’m intrigued. Ajax is already a tall guy. Cowboy up there is higher than he’ll ever be than on just the turnbuckle.

Ajax walks slowly to stand with his back to Calaway who is laying motionless on the ground. Cowboy yells something to the crowd and with Ajax’s help, springs off his shoulders in a moonsault landing on top of Calaway.

Crowd: THAT WAS AWESOME! *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP**CLAP*

Carlos: No freaking way!

Fooda: Calaway must have no internal organs left!

Cowboy rolls out of the way, heavily favoring his ribs. But he still manages to get up and stop Roberts from coming in to break up the pin by Ajax.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!!!!!!
Jewel: Here are your winners, THE ATOMIC PUNKS!!!!

The crowd goes absolutely nuts as the bell rings and the referee raises their hands in victory. Roberts gets in the ring to check on his partner and helps him to his feet. Roberts and Calaway go backstage to give the Atom Punks their moment.

As the Atomic Punks walk backstage, Carlos and Fooda discuss the upcoming match at Night of Champions

Carlos: Well we now know that it will be The Royal Appointments vs. The Atomic Punks at our next show to crown the first ever EWA Tag Team Champions. That should be interesting. I know I’m looking forward to it.

Fooda: You know what? So am I. It should be a real battle between the two teams.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 5th, '11, 19:33

12. Jewel: The following matchup is scheduled for one fall with a thirty minute time limit! Introducing first… weighing in at two hundred and thirty five (235) pounds from the Shadows and Darkness… THE DARK WARRIOR… EXODUS LICAIRNE!

The lights in the arena dim and no music plays as Exodus walks silently to the ring. The only sound to be heard is the fans’ booing.

Jewel: And his opponent, from Malibu ,California, weighing in at two hundred and thirty-three (233) pounds… “SURFIN’ SCOTTIE ADAMS!
Scottie comes out onto the ramp, but without his trademark surfboard. He makes his way down to the ring while the fans chant {WELCOME BACK! WELCOME BACK! WELCOME BACK!}

Fooda: Goofball vs. Goofball, for the Goofball!
Carlos: Will you stop?

Scottie gets into the ring and the fans start to throw blue and white streamers, but Scottie ignores them. He just charges straight for Exodus. Scottie knocks Exodus down with a big right handed punch, eliciting a cheer from the crowd. When Exodus gets back to his feet, Scottie knocks him down again. Exodus is once again back to his feet, and this time Scottie clotheslines him down.

Carlos: It’s PAYBACK TIME!

Scottie stomps away at Exodus, then brings him to his feet. Scottie whips Exodus into the corner, then follows him in with a running clothesline. Scottie climbs to the second rope and starts wailing away on Exodus while the fans count the punches. {ONE!} {TWO!} {THREE!} {FOUR!} {FIVE!} {SIX!} {SEVEN!} {EIGHT!} {NINE!} {TEN!} {ELEVEN!} {TWELVE!}
Scottie gets down off the middle rope, and Exodus stumbles forward. Scottie punches him hard in the gut, doubling him over. LIGER BOMB! Scottie goes for the pin:
ONE!

TWO!

THR-NO!
Exodus kicks out. Scottie keeps pressing the offense, stomping away at Exodus Scottie whips Exodus off the ropes, and when Exodus comes back, Scottie nails him in the face with a dropkick! Exodus rolls out of the ring. The camera gets a shot of Exodus’ face. He is already bleeding, but, oddly, he is smiling.

Fooda: Why the hell is he smiling? He’s getting his ass handed to him!
Carlos: I don’t know, but maybe this will wipe the smile off his face.

SENTON PLANCHA BY SCOTTIE ONTO EXODUS! The crowd erupts in chants of {SCOTTIE! SCOTTIE! SCOTTIE!}
Scottie gets up {ONE!} and whips Exodus into the guardrail {TWO!}. Scottie then charges at Exodus and clotheslines him over the rail and into the crowd {THREE!}. Scottie grabs at Exodus to pick him up, but Exodus grabs Scottie’s arm and smashes it into the guardrail {FOUR!}. Exodus gets to his feet and fires off several punches {FIVE!}, {SIX!} at Scottie, then smashes Scottie’s head down onto the guardrail {SEVEN!}. Exodus hops the guardrail and smashes Scottie’s head into the ring steps {EIGHT!}. Exodus rolls Scottie back into the ring, the follows him back in. Exodus starts stomping away at Scottie, circling all around him to make sure that he stomps on every part of the body he can.
Exodus picks Scottie up sets him up for the Original Sin, but Scottie manages to get his feet on the apron. Exous turns around and runs into a punch by Scottie. Scottie then grabs Exodus’ neck and jumps down onto the arena floor, snapping Exodus’ neck against the top rope. Exodus goes down. Scottie climbs from the outside up to the top turnbuckle, but by the time he gets there, Exodus has recovered. Exodus runs into the rope, causing Scottie to lose his footing and crotch himself. Exodus climbs up the turnbuckle and starts punching Scottie. The crowd boos, but Exodus ignores them.

Fooda: A lot of wrestlers could learn from Exodus’ concentration here. Ignore the morons in the audience. It doesn’t matter whether they like you or not. Just focus on your own goals.

Exodus sets Scottie up for a Superplex, but Scottie fights back with some punches of his own. MALIBU SUNSET! Scottie goes for the pin:
ONE!

TWO!

THR-NO!
Exodus kicks out!
Scottie keeps up the offense, grabbing Exodus by the arms and hitting him with a Tiger Suplex. Scottie quickly rolls Exodus over, then stands on his back and hits a double knee drop. Scottie gets up and hits the double knee drop again. After a third double knee drop to the back, Scottie rolls Exodus over into a bow and arrow lock.

Carlos: Scottie is a lot more vicious than we are used to seeing him.
Fooda: No. What you mean is that Scottie is a lot less of a goofball than normal. Hell… I think I even want him to win this match!

Exodus struggles in the bow and arrow lock, but eventually manages to swing his arm down and catch Scottie in the face with an elbow strike, breaking the hold. Exodus gets up and starts stomping away at Scottie, the hits him with an elbow drop. Exodus picks Scottie up and hits him with a pumphandle slam! Exodus picks Scottie up and hits him with another pumphandle slam. Exodus picks Scottie up again, but this time sets him up for a Crucifix Powerbomb. Exodus sends Scottie crashing down to the canvas.

Fooda: Ouch. That had to hurt.

Exodus stalks Scottie, wait for him to get back to his feet. When he does, Exodus charges at Scottie. CLOTHESLINE FROM HE-SURF’S UP BY SCOTTIE!

Carlos: A desperation counter.
Both men are down, so the referee starts the count. By the count of five, both men have made it to their feet. Clothesline by Exodus. Scottie ducks. Superkick by Scottie!
The crowd starts to chant {F*CK HIM UP, SCOTTIE, F*CK HIM UP! F*CK HIM UP, SCOTTIE, F*CK HIM UP!} Scottie seems to take their words to heart, launching into a furious assault of kicks and stomps on Exodus. Scottie then brings Exodus to his feet, and lifts him up onto his shoulders. FUN IN THE SUN! Scottie drags Exodus towards the corner, then climbs up to the top turnbuckle. TIDAL WAVE!

EXODUS ROLLS OUT OF THE WAY! SCOTTIE ROLLS THROUGH! Both men are on their feet! Scottie charges at Exodus for a clothesline. Exodus ducks. Scottie turns around. DARKNESS DROP! Exodus stalks Scottie, waiting for him to get up…

SHADOW SMASH!

SCOTTIE BLOCKS IT! INSIDE CRADLE!
ONE!

TWO!

THREE!
Jewel: Your winner, at a time of eleven minutes and twenty-nine seconds (11:29)… “SURFIN’” SCOTTIE ADAMS!
After the referee raises his hand, Scottie rolls out of the ring and starts to walk up the ramp.
Fooda: That’s weird.
Carlos: What?
Fooda: Through all of that blood, Exodus almost looks… happy?
The crowd chants {SCOTTIE! SCOTTIE! SCOTTIE! SCOTTIE!} Halfway up the ramp, Scottie stops and turns around. He starts high fiving the fans at ringside. Scottie takes his customary pre-match lap of high fives with the fans after the match instead. BASEBALL SLIDE BY EXODUS!

Exodus lays into Scottie with big rights and lefts. He whips him into the ringpost, then hits him with a low blow. Exodus looks under the ring and pulls out a crowbar.

Carlos: Why the hell is that under there?
Fooda: I guess Exodus must have put it there earlier.

Exodus waits for Scottie to get up, then smashes him in the head with the crowbar, busting Scottie open. “WHY WON’T YOU LEARN?!” Exodus screams at him, then walks to the back with his crowbar.

Carlos: Yet another heinous post-match attack by Exodus on Scottie!
Fooda: Yeah, that sort of thing happens from time to time. Anyway,we have Lucy Lee standing by backstage with Tien Triopiquer.

13. Lucy: Thank you, Fooda. I am here with Tien Triopiquer. Mr. Triopiquer, I understand that you have an answer for the challenge that El Demonico made to you earlier tonight?

Triopiquer: Yes, I do. I won't back down from any challenge. If you want to put your mask on the line against my undefeated streak, I'll be glad to take it from you!

Lucy: You heard it yourselves. At some point down the line it will be Tien Triopiquer vs. El Demoico- Streak vs. Mask! Now back to the ring for our main event.

14. Jewel: The following match is your MAIN EVENT for the evening. It is scheduled for one fall, with a sixty minute time limit, and is for the EWA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP! Introducing first, the challenger… being accompanied to the ring by Sarah Kaminsky… from Verona, New Jersey, weighing in at two-hundred and forty pounds… JACK SQUAT!
The crowd pops as Jack runs down the ramp, and jumps in the ring. He jumps up onto the top right turnbuckle and pumps his fist in the air, getting the crowd pumped up. The crowd showers him with green streamers. He repeats this process in the other corners of the ring. Kaminsky stays on the outside of the ring. The crowd chants {NEXT WORLD CHAMP! NEXT WORLD CHAMP! NEXT WORLD CHAMP!}

Jewel: And his opponent… from Buffalo, New York… weighing in at two-hundred and fifty-one pounds… he is the reigning EWA World Champion… “High Impact” JOEL CARTER!

The fans boo and hiss and make obscene gestures, but Carter just ignores them.
Carlos: Wow. I’m really impressed. Joel Carter actually kept his word and came out here by himself, with none of his Triad associates anywhere in sight.

Fooda: You didn’t think our World Champion would be a man of his word?! Shame on you Carlos! He is our champion, and he deserves your respect, as well as the respect of these fans.

Carlos: He had everyone’s respect. Then he threw it away when he cheated in order to win the Title!

Carter gets in the ring and poses with the title, before handing it over to the referee. The referee holds the title belt high above his head, showing the wrestlers and the fans what is on the line.
Carter offers a handshake, and Jack warily accepts it. Meanwhile, the crowd starts sing {JACK IS GONNA KICK YOUR ASS! DOO-DAH, DOO-DAH! JACK IS GONNA KICK YOUR ASS, ALL THE LIVE-LONG DAY!”

Jack goes to retreat from the handshake, but Carter pulls him back in tight. The two are now nose-to-nose, and start trash talking each other as the crowd continues to sing.

HEADBUTT BY CARTER!
DING! DING! DING!
Carter takes advantage of Jack being stunned and quickly takes Jack down with a double leg takedown, Carter mounts Jack’s chest and starts pummeling away at his face! Carter lands a slew of heavy punches before Jack can even start to get his hands up to defend himself. Carter continues raining down with punches to the face. When Jack finally gets his hands up, Carter rolls backwards and grabs Jack’s legs. He rolls Jack over into a Carter Crab! Carter sits down as far as he can, applying more and more pressure. After about ten seconds, Jack manages to crawl to the ropes for a rope break.
The ref orders Carter to break the hold, and much to everyone’s surprise, Carter listens. Then Carter quickly turns around and starts stomping away on Jack. Jack is still in the ropes, though, so the referee orders Carter to stop. Carter ignores him, so the ref starts to count:

{ONE!}
Carter keeps stomping
{TWO!}
More stomping
{THREE!}
Carter continues to stomp away
{FOUR!}
Carter is still stomping
{FIV- Carter stomp stomping, mockingly putting his hand up in the air to show the referee that he isn’t touching Jack at all.
Carlos: What a jerk.

Carter moves right back over to Jack and pulls him away from the ropes, then brings him to his feet. Carter picks Jack up in a press slam position, and runs towards the ropes to throw Jack out onto the floo- Jack wiggles free, and lands on his feet behind Carter. Running clothesline by Jack sends both men out to the floor!
The ref starts to count as both men recover on the outside.
{ONE!}

{TWO!}

{THREE!}

{FOUR!}
Carter is back on his feet, and Jack is almost back on his

{FIVE!} Carter whips Jack into the guardrail.

{SIX!}
Carter rolls Jack back into the ring, then gets into the ring himself. Carter brings Jack to his feet and slaps on a standing side headlock. Jack builds up some speed and tries to push Carter off of him, but Carter drops down to one knee, keeping the headlock locked in.
Kaminsky starts a slow clap on the outside, and the fans join in. Feeding off of their energy, Jack slowly works his way back to his vertical base, and builds up enough energy to lift Carter up and off the ground for a Back Suplex, but while in the air, Carter shifts his weight and rolls forward, taking Jack with him and keeping the hold locked in. They wind up down on the mat, with Carter holding Jack in a grounded headlock. After a about ten seconds, Jack manages to squirm free and quickly gets to his feet. Leg Drop by Jack. Carter rolls out of the way and quickly springs up to his feet. He kicks the seated Jack hard in the face, knocking Jack down to the canvas, then hits him with a leg drop. Carter goes for the pin:
ONE!

TWO!

THR-NO!
Jack kicks out. Carter gets back to his feet, and brings Jack up as well before applying a headlock once again. Squat elbows him in the chest once. Then a second time. Then a third. Jack shoves Carter away, shooting him off the ropes. Jack Attack. Jack picks Carter up and sending him towards the ropes again. Carter comes back and eats a big boot. Jack picks Carter up once again and goes for a Squatting Powerbomb, but Carter manages to wiggle free and land on his feet behind Squat. Both men turn to face each other, and Carter catches Jack with a rolling elbow. Carter grabs the stunned Jack and locks him in an abdominal stretch.

Fooda: So much for that comeback, huh Carlos?

Jack manages to fight out of this by hip tossing Carter over in front of him. Jack drops down and locks in a headscissors. Carter manages to roll over so that he is on his feet, then uses his hands to press down on Jack’s knees. This opens Jack’s legs wide enough for Carter to be able to slip his head out. Carter places his knees on Jack’s pressing down on them. Carter then slugs Jack in the face. Jack falls backwards. Carter quickly takes advantage of this by locking Jack in a headscissors. Jack manages to roll himself over so that his feet are flat on the ground, the pushes off of the mat with his hands and escapes the hold with a handspring. Sliding Lariat by Jack!

Carter rolls with the move and comes out of it controlling Jack’s arm. Carter transitions it into a shoulder lock, then, as he stands up again, transitions it into another headlock. Jack tries to fight out of it. He elbows Carter in the gut. Carter responds by repeatedly punching Jack in the head. Carterizer. Carter then climbs the bottom right turnbuckle. Frog Splash…

It hits.
ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!
Jack kicks out! Carter crosses the ring and waits for Jack to get up.

Fooda: If Carter hits this Gore, that’s it. It’ll be over. He’s been kicking Jack’s ass all match. This will be the final nail in the coffin.

Jack starts to get back on his feet, and Carter charges at him. Jack sees it coming and manages to roll out of the way, and out of the ring. Jack gathers his wits a bit on the outside, then starts to get in the ring, but Carter hits him with a baseball slide, knocking him backwards. Carter waits for Jack to get up on the outside, then runs towards the ropes. HEAT SEEKING MISSILE

ELBOW TO THE FACE BY JACK! As Carter was coming through the ropes, Jack spun around and Carter Carter right in the face with a rolling elbow! Carter is now hanging limply in the ropes. Jack pulls Carter out and onto his shoulders, restarting the referee’s count. Jack shouts “EAT APR-“ Elbow to the head by Carter. Carter elbows Jack in the head once again {ONE!}, and manages to squirm free, landing on his feet behind Jack. Carter runs into Jack pushing him from behind, running his face into the ringpost {TWO!}. Carter then grabs the groggy Jack and hits a vertical suplex on the floor {THREE!}
Carter picks Jack up and rolls him onto the ring apron {FOUR!}. Carter follows Jack up on the apron and then picks Jack up. Carter puts Jack face up, across his shoulders.

Fooda: Do it, Carter! Reverse Death Valley Driver right onto the apron! Give than punk a concussion!

Jack manages to free himself, and he lands on his feet the ring behind Carter. Carter turns around, and Jack punches him in the face. Jack then grabs Carter by the head and runs towards the bottom right turnbuckle. SHIRANUI ONTO THE FLOOR! {HOLY SH*T! HOLY SH*T! HOLY SH*T!}

The referee starts the count-out count, and Kaminsky rushes over to check on Jack.
{ONE!}

{TWO!}
Satisfied that Jack is okay, Kaminsky returns to the other side of the ring.

{THREE!}

{FOUR!}

{FIVE!}

Both men are now starting to move.

{SIX!}

{SEVEN!}
Both have now made it to one knee.

{EIGHT!}

{NINE!}

{TEN!}

{ELEVEN!}
Both are now just getting back on their feet.

{TWELVE!}

{THRITEEN!}

{FOURTEEN!}
Both start to stumble towards the ring
{FIFTEEN!}

{SIXTEEN!}

{SEVENTEEN!}
Jack pulls himself up onto the apron. Carter is still on the outside

{EIGHTEEN!}

{NINETEEN!}
Jack tumbles through the ropes
{TWENT-}
Carter JUST makes it back into the ring in time to avoid being counted out.

The two men take a few seconds and manage to make it back to their feet. Jack throws a big right handed punch at Carter. Carter stumbles a bit, and throws an even bigger right at Jack. It connects, sending Jack stumbling backwards a bit. SUPERKICK BY JACK!

Carlos: WOW! Right on the chin. Carter is down. This could do it! We could have a new champion!

Jack covers Carter for the pin:
ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!
Carter kicks out!

Jack picks Carter up, then snapmares him over so that Carter is seated in front of Jack. Stiff kick to the back! Jack then charges off the ropes and comes back, drilling Carter in the face with a dropkick. Jack gets up, runs off the ropes again and hits an atomic leg drop. Jack goes for the pin:

ONE!

TWO!

THR-NO!
Carter kicks out!
Jack wastes no time pressing his advantage. He picks Carter up once again and goes for a Vertical Suplex, but Carter blocks it. Jack tires for it again, but Carter again blocks it, and then rolls Jack up with a small package.

ONE!

TWO!

THR-NO!
Jack kicks out. Both men quickly get to their feet. Carter charges at Jack for a clothesline. Jack ducks, and Carter continues off the ropes and back at Jack. Jack tries for a hip toss, but Carter blocks it. Hip toss by Carter. Jack blocks. Jack kicks Carter in the gut, bending him over, then rolls over Carter’s back so that he is behind Carter, and hits him with a Freedom Bomb. Jack goes for the pin:

ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!
Carter kicks out. Jack grabs Carter from behind and locks in a Dragon Sleeper. Carter struggles in the hold for about ten seconds before he starts to try and fight out of it. Jack drops down to one knee, driving that knee into Carter’s back for a backbreaker while keeping the hold locked in. Carter struggles in the hold for another ten seconds, before he manages to start rolling towards the ropes. Despite Carter’s rolling, Jack manages to hang on to the hold, forcing Carter to drag him along for the ride. Carter rolls to the ropes, and Jack breaks the hold.

Carter rolls to the outside to recover, but Jack doesn’t give him any time, as he uses the top rope to slingshot himself over it and onto Carte- CARTER MOVES OUT OF THE WAY! BUT JACK LANDS ON HIS FEET! He turns around to see Carter charging at him {ONE!} GOR-JACK SIDESTEPS IT! Carter manages to stop himself before he runs into the ringpost. He turns around, and is met with a Big Boot to the face by Jack {TWO!}. Jack rolls Carter into the ring near the bottom left Corner of the ring. Jack climbs up the turnbuckle. SQUATTING STAR PRESS!!

CARTER ROLLS OUT OF THE WAY! Jack crashes face first onto the canvas! Both men are down, and ref starts a double count.
{ONE!}
{TWO!}
{THREE!}
Carter pulls himself up using the ropes. Jack has yet to move. Carter turns Jack so that he is facing the correct direction to be hit with a splash from off the top turnbuckle, but leaves Jack laying face down. Carter runs to the turnbuckle and hits a split-legged moonsault, landing on Jack’s back. Then he grabs Jack by the legs and pulls him to the middle of the ring. Carter Crab locked in! Jack struggles in the hold, and the fans start to chant {PLEASE DON’T TAP! PLEASE DON’T TAP! PLEASE DON’T TAP!} Kaminsky starts slapping the apron, trying to urge Jack on. After another five seconds, Jack starts to crawl towards the ropes. He gets closer. And closer. And closer. Carter pulls him back to the middle of the ring. The fans keep up their chanting. {PLEASE DON’T TAP! PLEASE DON’T TAP! PLEASE DON’T TAP!}. Jack tries to make it to the ropes once again. He crawls closer. And closer. He makes it. The ref tells Carter to break the hold, and Carter surprisingly obliges.

Carter grabs Jack and lifts him up to his feet, the hits him with a Northern Lights Suplex. He goes for the pin:
ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!
Jack gets a shoulder up. Carter hits Jack with a jumping elbow drop, then locks in an STF. Jack struggles in the hold, and after twenty seconds, is able to make it to the ropes. The ref calls for the clean break, but this time Carter does not oblige. The ref starts to count:
{ONE!}
{TWO!}
{THREE!}
{FOUR!}
{FI-Carter releases the hold.
Carter stomps away on Jack, then drags him away from the ropes. Carter picks Jack up and whips him into the ropes, Jack comes back off the ropes and Carter grabs him around the waist and lifts him up into the air. SPINEBUST-NO! Jack punches Carter in the head, allowing him to escape the hold. Jack lands on his feet in front of Carter. Jack punches Carter in the gut, doubling him over, then hits Carter in the head with a knee strike. Carter is now groggy, and Jack takes advantage of this to wind up and hit him with a HUGE rolling elbow, which knocks the champ down, flat on his back on the canvas. Jack pumps his fist in the air, and the crowd starts chanting {JACK! JACK! JACK! JACK!}

Jack pulls Carter towards the corner, then climbs up to the top turnbuckle. SQUATTING STAR PRESS…

IT HITS!

ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!
Carter JUST kicks out! Jack presses his advantage, locking in the Leg Jack. He pulls back hard on Carter’s leg. The fans chant for Carter to tap, but Carter just seems to feed off the crowd’s hate for him, and he uses this energy to crawl to the rope for a clean break.

Jack grabs Carter and whips him off the ropes. Carter comes back and Jack tries for a clothesline but Carter ducks it and continues back off of the ropes. When Carter comes by again, Jack scoops him up and hits him with a Snow Plow. Jack goes for the cover:
ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!
Carter kicks out. Jack takes a few seconds to catch his breath, then brings Carter to his feet. Jack brings Carter to the top left corner of the ring and smashes his head against the turn buckle. Jack continues to smash Carter’s head into the turnbuckle while the crowd counts along.
{ONE!} {TWO!}{THREE!} {FOUR!} {FIVE!} {SIX!} {SEVEN!} {EIGHT!} {NINE!} {TEN!}
Jack whips Carter into the opposite corner of the ring, then charges at him. High knee strike in the corner by Jack! Carter stumbles groggily out of the corner. Jack gets behind him and gets Carter up on his shoulders in an Electric Chair position. Jack threads his hands behind Carter’s neck.

Carlos: Rubix Cube coming up!
Fooda: No. Carter is fighting out of it!

Carter starts flailing and flexing his arm, trying to break the hold. It succeeds, and Carter drops down behind Jack. Jack turns around. GORE! Jack sidesteps it, causing Carter to take out the referee!

Fooda: The ref is down! That means anarchy!

Carter quickly gets back to his feet. Jack charges at him and goes for a lariat, but Carter ducks it. Jack turns around and Carter hits him with a right. Another right from Carter. He grabs Jack by the arm and whips him across the ring towards the bottom left corner. WHISPER IN THE WIND BY JACK! Jack gets up and hits Carter with a Flair Knee Drop. Then he gets up and hits another Flair Knee Drop. Jack raises an open hand, signaling for a chokelsam. The crowd pops. Carter groggily gets to his feet. Jack grabs him by the throat. CHOKESLAM!

Shawn Stevens and “Big Nasty” Kev Carnage charge down the ramp and into the ring. Carnage takes Jack down with a Clothesline From Hell. Kaminsky tries to get into the ring but Stevens stops her with a baseball slide, sending her into the guardrail hard. Carnage and Stevens start to beat Jack down.

Fooda: YES! Triad to the rescue!
Carlos: What the hell is this about? Carter gave Jack his word that Stevens and Carnage wouldn’t interfere in this match!
Fooda: And you believed him? You’re just as dumb and gullible as Jack Squat!

Chris Calaway and “Mean” Mark Roberts come charging down the ramp! They slide into the ring and start brawling with Carnage and Stevens.

Carlos: Calaway and Stevens were upset that Stevens and Carnage interfered in the title match at Crowning A Champion… so tonight’s they’ve come out here to make sure that Carnage and Stevens don’t influence that match anymore!

The two tag team brawl to the outside, and eventually the brawl spills into the crowd, leaving Jack and Carter alone in the ring, and both making it back to their feet. Carter goes for a right cross, but Jack ducks it. Hangman’s Neckbreaker by Jack. Lung Blower! Jack charges at the ropes. Quebrada Elbow Drop! Carter rolls out of the way! Both men are down.

Jewel: THIRTY MINUTES REMAINING!

After a few seconds both wrestlers recover and make it back to their feet. Jack goes for a clothesline. Carter ducks it. Suprkick to Jack! Carter grabs Jack’s wrist from behind. Judgment Sl-JACK LANDS ON HIS FEET! Carter turns around. Jack kicks him in the gut. PEDIGREE! Jack rolls Carter over and goes for the cover:

Carlos: The ref is still down. Jack has the match won, but there is no one to count the pinfall! Jack gets up and goes over to the referee, trying to shake him awake. After almost a minutes, Jack finally gets the referee to come to. Jack helps the ref up to his feet. GORE! CARTER HITS JACK WITH GORE! He goes for the pin:
ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!
Jack JUST gets his right shoulder up!

Carlos: All that time spent trying to revive the referee almost cost Jack the match.
Fooda: I told you he was an idiot. A smart wrestler like Joel Carter would have pressed the advantage and kept beating his opponent down until the ref woke up again. Then he could have just pinned him easily and won the match.

Carter keeps up the offense, rolling Jack over and locking in an STF. Fortunately for Jack, he and Carter are very close to the ropes, so he is able to break the hold without suffering too much more damage.

When Jack is back on his feet, Carter charges at him for a clothesline, but Jack ducks it. Jack goes for a Back Cracker, Carter is able to prevent the move by holding on to the ropes, causing Jack to fall on his back. Carter then hits Jack with a jumping elbow drop. Carter stomps on Jack a few times before bringing him up to his feet. Carter punches Jack in the kidney, then grabs his wrist. Judgment Sla-NO! Jack lands on his feet! SUPERKICK BY CARTER! INVERTED DEATH VALLEY DRIVER! Carter goes for the pin:
ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!
Jack gets his shoulder up! Carter is clearly frustrated. He starts yelling at the ref, then turns his attention back to Jack. He picks Jack up and bends him over, then Butterflies his arms to set up for the Trigger Effe-JACK FIGHTS OUT OF IT! LARGE PACKAGE!
ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!
CARTER KICKS OUT! Carter makes it to his feet first, and starts to press his advantage. He hits Jack with a knife-edged chop {WHOOOOO!} Jack responds with one of his own {WHOOOOO!} Chop by Carter {WHOOOOO!} Chop by Jack {WHOOOO!} Carter kicks Jack in the kneecap! Jack screams in pain. Carter presses the advantage with a single leg takedown, then he rolls Jack over and locks in a single leg crab on the now injured leg. Jack is in severe pain. The fans chant {PLEASE DON’T TAP! PLEASE DON’T TAP!}. He tries to make it to the ropes, but Carter pulls him back into the center of the ring. Carter then drives his knee into the back of Jack’s injured knee before transitioning into an STF. Jack struggles in the hold for almost thirty seconds before he is able to make it to the rope. The ref calls for a clean break, but Carter tells him to shut up. The ref starts to count:
{ONE!}
{TWO!}
{THREE!}
{FOUR!}
{FIV-Carter breaks the hold, then gets up and stomps on the back of Jack’s knee. The crowd boos, and in response, Carter goes to the center of the ring and takes a mock bow. The fans start chanting {F*CK YOU, CARTER! *clap!*clap!*clap!*clap!*clap!* F*CK YOU, CARTER! *clap!*clap!*clap!*clap!*clap!*} “Didn’t like that, huh? Here’s something that you’ll like even less!” Carter shouts back.

Carlos: What despicable action does Carter have in mind now?

Carter picks Jack up and drags him to the center of the ring, before bringing him to his feet. Carter kicks Jack in the gut, doubling him over. SQUATTING POWERBOMB BY CARTER! The crowd boos.

Fooda: I LOVE IT! Stealing the opponent’s signature move. It may be the oldest trick in the book, but it wouldn’t still be in the book if it wasn’t effective.

Carter goes for the pin:
ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!
Jack kicks out!
Carter picks Jack up and whips him into the top left corner of the ring. Carter goes over to Squat and starts choking him with his boot. The ref orders Carter to stop, but Carter ignores him. The ref starts to count:
{ONE!}
{TWO!}
{THREE!}
{FOUR!}
{F-Carter releases the hold, then grabs Jack and whips him into the opposite corner. Carter charges in at Jack, driving his shoulde-JACK ATTACK! ROLL-UP!

ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!
Carter JUST kicks out!
Carter aims a kick right a Jack’s head, but Jack blocks it, catching Carter’s leg. Jack whips Carter’s leg around, causing Carter to turn with his back towards Jack. Jack drops Carter on his head with a Half Nelson Suplex! Jack is getting fired up, and so is the crowd! {JACK! JACK! JACK!}
Jack picks Carter up onto his shoulders. EAT CANVAS! Jack picks Carter up, then bends him over. SQUATTING POWERBOMB!

Carlos: Show him how it’s done, Jack!

Jack goes for the pin:
ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!
Carter kicks out!
Someone in the crowd starts chanting {F*CK HIM UP, JACK, F*CK HIM UP!}, and that chant soon echoes throughout the arena. Jack picks Carter up and whips him into the bottom right corner of the ring. Jack starts raining punches down on Carter! Jack then runs to the opposite corner of the ring and charges at Carter. He connects with a HUGE Yakuza Kick! Carter is busted open! Jack goes for the cover:
ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!
Carter gets his foot on the ropes!
Jack wastes no time. He picks Carter up and sits him on the top turnbuckle, with his legs on the outside of the ring. Jack then climbs up to the second turnbuckle.

Fooda: What the hell is he doing?
Carlos: I don’t know, but it’s gonna be big!

Jack picks Carter up and holds him over his right shoulder, then steps up onto the top rope

Carlos: Oh my G-d! Is he going for a Squatting Powerbomb off the top rope to the floor?

Jack shouts “F*CK YOU, CARTER!,” eliciting a cheer from the crowd. SUPER CODE RED BY CARTER! The crowd is silent for a moment before {HOLY SH*T! HOLY SH*T!} chant breaks out.

Carlos: Desperation counter by Carter. And I don’t think I’ve ever seen a situation more desperate than that!
Fooda: The question is; does Carter have enough left to make the cover?

Carter takes a few seconds to catch his breath, the crawls over to Jack. He drapes an arm across Jack’s chest:
ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!
JACK GETS HIS SHOUDLER UP! Carter can’t believe it!
Carter starts crawling towards the corner of the ring. When he gets there, he uses the ropes to pull himself up, then slowly climbs the turnbuckles. FROG SPLASH BY CARTER…

IT HITS!
ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!
Jack kicks out!
Carter gets up and starts viciously stomping away at Jack’s head. After about twenty seconds of non-stop stomping, Carter drops to the mat and locks in a grounded sleeper hold.

Fooda: Good change of strategy here by Carter. If winning by pinfall isn’t working, then making Jack pass out will.

The ref comes over and lifts Jack’s hand into the air.
It falls back down limply.
The referee repeats the process, and gets the same result.
The ref lifts Jack’s hand a third time, then lets it drop.
It drops down to the ma-NO! JACK keeps his hand up! Jack fights through the pain and manages to drag himself, as well as all of Carter’s bodyweight to the ropes for a ropebreak!

Carter waits for Jack to pull himself up using the ropes, and when he does, Carter charges at him for a clothesline. Jack sidesteps it. O’Connor Roll!
ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!
Carter kicks out, sending Jack briefly up into the air. Carter rolls out of the way, and Jack crashes down to the canvas. Carter locks in the Carter Clutch! The fans chant {PLEASE DON’T TAP!} as Jack tries to drag himself, as well as Carter’s entire bodyweight, over to the ropes. After fifteen seconds, he finally makes it.

Carter breaks the hold, but picks Jack up again to continue his offense. He biels Jack to the middle of the ring, then waits for Jack to get up. When he does, Carter knocks him down again with a clothesline. Carter picks Jack up again, then punches him in the face. Carteriz-JACK COUNTERS IT INTO A DRAGON SLEEPER! He drops down to one knee for a backbreaker, keeping the hold locked in. Carter once to roll himself towards the ropes, but Jack stops him by wrapping each one of his legs around Carter’s, preventing Carter from rolling. Carter is now face-down on the mat with nope hope of reaching the ropes! The crowd can sense a title change coming…

Carter manages to briefly free his legs enough to straighten them out, the uses his hands to push off the mat. Eventually, Carter makes it back to feet, then jumps backwards, pancaking Jack between himself and the canvas. Jack’s shoulders are down. The ref counts the pin:
ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!
Jack gets a shoulder up!
Both men eventually make it back to their feet at roughly the same time. Jack goes for a high kick. Carter ducks it. German Suplex by Carter. He bridges:
ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!
Jack gets his shoulder up! Carter gets to his feet and does a quick dropkick, but Jack is able to avoid it. Both men make it to their feet. Chop by Carter {WHOOO!} Chop by Jack {WHOOOO!} Chop by Carter. JACK DUCKS! He kicks Carter in the gut. He goes for the Jack Hammer. Carter counters it, grabbing Jack by the waist and lifting him up. SPINEBUSTER! Carver goes for the pin:
ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!
Jack gets his left shoulder up! Carter can’t believe it! He turns around, still on his knees, and punches Jack in the head. Carter then drags Jack over towards the nearest corner of the ring, and climbs up to the top rope. FROG SPLASH…

JACK GETS THE KNEES UP!
Jack springs up with a new burst of energy. He grabs Carter and locks in a Bow and Arrow Lock.
Carlos: Never mind a second wind, Jack’s gotta be on about his fourth by now!

Carter struggles in the hold, but eventually manages to escape from it. He goes for leg drop but Jack blocks it and grabs hold of his leg. Jack goes to lock in the Leg Jack, but Carter scampers to the ropes, not giving Jack a change to lock the hold in.
Carter gets back to his feet, and he and Jack square off. Jack goes for a kick, but Carter catches his leg and hits a Dragon Screw.
Jewel: TEN MINUTES REMAINING!
Carter hits Jack with a jumping elbow drop, then gets up and hits him with a knee drop to the head. Carter brings Jack to his feet, then lifts Jack onto his shoulders. F-Jack escapes it, and lands on his feet behind Carter. He crabs Carter around the waist, setting up for a German Suplex, but Carter catches him with an elbow to the face. Carter quickly turns around and hits Jack with a Bridging Back Suplex.
ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!
Jack gets his shoulder up!
Both men get to their feet, and Jack charges at Carter for a clothesline. Carter ducks it. Release German Suplex by Carter! JACK LANDS ON HIS FEET! Elbow to the back of the head! German Suplex by Jack. He hangs on and hits another. Jack maintains his grip and completes the hat trick of German Suplexes. Jack gets up, and shouts to the crowd “TIME OT FINISH THIS!” He hooks Carter’s arms. PEDIGR-CARTER FIGHTS OUT OF IT! SMALL PACKAGE!
ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!
Jack JUST kicks out! Both men are quickly back on their feet. Carter charges at Jack. GORE! JACK SIDESTEPS IT! Carter turns around and eats a superkick. Jack grabs Carter and runs towards the corner. SHIRANU-CARTER COUNTERS IT, TOSSING JACK DOWN FACE FIRST ONTO THE CANVAS! Carter waits for Jack to get up, then charges at him…

GORE!
Carter goes for the pin:
ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!
JACK KICKS OUT! Carter can’t believe it! He looks at the sky and asks “WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO KEEP THIS GUY DOWN?”

After a few moments, Carter collects himself. He gets to his feet, and brings Jack up as well. Carter walks Jack over to the corner, then places Jack standing on the second rope, facing away from the ring. Carter clubs Jack on the back for good measure, then walks out onto the apron. From the outside, Carter climbs to the top rope. He Butterflies Jack’s arms.

Fooda: Is he thinking SUPER Trigger Effect?
Carlos: It sure looks like it.

Carter is indeed thinking Super Trigger Effect, but Jack won’t cooperate. Jack does everything that he can to fight off the move, and he eventually manages to break Carter’s grip.

Jewel: FIVE MINUTES REMAINING!
Fooda: It’s really crunch time, now.

Jack and Carter trade punches on the top turnbuckle, and eventually Jack gets the advantage after a big right hand. Jack puts Carter in a headlock, and grabs the outside of his thigh with his other hand.

SUPER JACK HAMMER!

CARTER BLOCKS IT BY HANGING ONTO THE ROPES! Now Carter fires away at Jack with a few big punches, then shoves Jack backwards off the turnbuckle. JACK ROLLS WITH THE MOMENTUM AND POPS RIGHT BACK UP TO HIS FEET! He runs towards Carter.

DIVING GORE!
Carter goes for the pin:
ONE!

TWO!

THREE!
DING! DING! DING!

Jewel: At a time of fifty six minutes and eighteen seconds, your winner, and STILL EWA WORLD CHAMPION… JOEL CARTER!

Kaminsky rushes in the ring to check on Jack, as the fans give both men a standing ovation. The ref raises Carter’s hand and gives him the EWA World Title Belt.
Carter walks to the back as the fans clap, and chant {EWA! EWA! EWA!}

Fooda: These fans don’t have to like Joel Carter, but after this match, they damn well better respect him.

Carter poses on the ramp with the belt, before walking backstage.
Fooda: Thank you for joining us for Zero Hour! For Carlos, I’m Fooda, signing off.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jan 5th, '11, 20:29

very good stuff liked the exodus and scottie match it was good cant wait to see whats next
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Jan 5th, '11, 21:22

Loved Demonico/Shadow Match!!! \M/

Earth Child

Post by Earth Child » Jan 5th, '11, 21:41

Rabid619 wrote:Loved Demonico/Shadow Match!!! \M/
Thanks!

yourcrapsweak

Post by yourcrapsweak » Jan 7th, '11, 23:47

Everybody, re-read the beginning of the show.
"I was trending worldwide on Twitter once. And then I looked in my wallet, and there was no money in there."
-Kevin Steen

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Jan 19th, '11, 19:41

yourcrapsweak wrote:Everybody, re-read the beginning of the show.
@-)

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jan 19th, '11, 19:44

yea about that one tribute part :-w
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 19th, '11, 22:18

It's gone

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation