WWE Lottery Booking 2

The sky is the limit
Serujuunin

WWE Lottery Booking 2

Post by Serujuunin » Mar 26th, '19, 15:26

Alright guys, sorry I'm late in getting this one, I had a bunch of stuff going on, but here we go!

I'm not going to post the pictures like I did in the last one, unless you guys don't believe that I drew what I drew. :P And I didn't draw any for Red just yet as per the previous round.

I'll start with Cero, because its a little weird. My first draw for Cero was Seth Rollins v Brock Lesnar... So if you feel like you want to book the Wrestlemania main event, have at it! Otherwise, I drew a proper one that isn't currently on TV so I can give you that one instead.

For XIV... I'm so sorry. I drew Eric Young and Samir Singh... I hope I can get you a better one next time so this isn't miserable for you!

For NWK, I drew Samoa Joe and Rowan. That's not so bad I guess?

I feel really guilty now because I got a good draw.. My draw was The Miz and Finn Balor.

If there's anyone else out there that wants to jump in on this, let me know and I'll draw you a pair! Have fun!

cero2k
Site Admin

Re: WWE Lottery Booking 2

Post by cero2k » Mar 26th, '19, 17:17

yeah, can i get something lightly more random, this one I haven't even been following it properly to do a "Cero books better than WWE" post

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Mar 26th, '19, 17:39

cero2k wrote: Mar 26th, '19, 17:17 yeah, can i get something lightly more random, this one I haven't even been following it properly to do a "Cero books better than WWE" post
Sure thing! I thought you might so I preemptively drew it for you. Your REAL pair is Bobby Roode and Rusev!

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Mar 26th, '19, 18:16

Serujuunin wrote: Mar 26th, '19, 17:39
cero2k wrote: Mar 26th, '19, 17:17 yeah, can i get something lightly more random, this one I haven't even been following it properly to do a "Cero books better than WWE" post
Sure thing! I thought you might so I preemptively drew it for you. Your REAL pair is Bobby Roode and Rusev!
ahh yes. Team Canada vs Team Bulgaria. thanks

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Mar 26th, '19, 18:19

The sad part is that you actually have. Since the Royal Rumble, the following has happened:
1. On the raw after the PPV, Seth chose Brock, then got hit with a bunch of F-5s.
2. The next week Seth vowed he would not be put down.
3. Seth said he would win the title for the WWE Universe.
Repeat step 3 every week.
4. Last week Brock distracted Seth to make him lose against Drew.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

NWK2000

Post by NWK2000 » Apr 3rd, '19, 10:18

On the Smackdown before Summerslam, Rowan wins a Battle Royal to win a US Title shot from Joe at Summerslam, Rowan wins the title via ref stoppage when he knocks Joe out with the spinning wheel kick. On the next Smackdown we see Daniel Bryan pumping up Rowan, encouraging him to "show the people what he's really about". We also learn at this point that Joe has an eye socket injury, similar to the one Brian Kendrick had It's at this point Rowan debuts a new gimmick. Imagine that this is somewhere between his current vegan monster gimmick and "The Intellectual Savior of the Masses" Damien Sandow . Basically he'll squash a jobber after which he will lecture the crowd with dryly recited facts about how meat eating is harming the planet, and using big words. One of the keys to booking Rowan is that he's such a despised heel you can justify some heel vs heel matches (IE: He has a Smackdown match with Andrade when he says the hair styling product he uses is concoted in South American sweat shops, and he should be ashamed) When anyone tries to rightfully blame Rowan for Joe's injury (basically the synopsis for every B-show PPV feud involving Rowan until Survivor Series) he'll say something outlandish like "He is a meat eater so his reflexes weren't fast enough" or "He was too distracted by the artery clogging meal he was going to have after the show. I would also use the B-PPVs to expend some lower card guys to get over Rowan's new spin dangerous spin kick, like having Sin Cara bleed through his faceless mask after taking it.

Survivor Series comes, and assuming Bryan is still the champion, we have Bryan vs Seth with Rowan in the corner. The result of the match is inconsequential, but I would have an eye patch wearing Samoa Joe jump the guard rail mid match and assault Rowan to be lead away by security.
More squashing of jobbers until The Royal Rumble, where we get a scenario which is similar to Mick Foley's confrontation of Randy Orton at Royal Rumble 2004, where Joe assaults someone and takes their spot, using the opportunity to eliminate Rowan and brawl with him.

Qualification shenanigans have Rowan and Bryan in the WWE Championship Elimination Chamber match together. Joe runs in somehow,leading to Rowan's elimination and very nearly costing Bryan, who retains. Rowan vows not to involve himself in his peer Daniel Bryan's matches until this matter is resolved, and to eliminate the issue, he challenges Joe to any kind of match at Mania. Rowan strongly teases it would be a blindfold match, but instead Joe demands a Last Man Standing match, so that in the cold breadth of unconciousness, he can see blackness, just like Joe has seen out of one eye for nearly half a year. Joe of course wins the match pretty convincingly.
NWK Reviews is closed for business for now.

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Apr 9th, '19, 15:47

Oh goodness, I'm sorry, I thought I replied to this a long time ago lol. I dig it- you guys are super good at this!