Create a feud topic

The sky is the limit
cero2k
Site Admin

Create a feud topic

Post by cero2k » Mar 11th, '11, 13:23

If you could write any feud between two wrestlers/tag teams/stables/promotions, what would it be, who would be involved, what would the feud be about???

I would have a CM Punk vs Stone Cold Steve Austin feud. CM Punk going about the poor beer drinking lifestyle that Austin has, and trying to help him overcome his addiction. But Austin would be like "get your piss face out of here before i slap the straightedge out of you, son". probably taking a little path similar to Raven/Punk with Austin pouring beer down Punk's throat or something.

KILLdozer

Re: Create a feud topic

Post by KILLdozer » Mar 11th, '11, 13:40

only problem would be he couldnt shave his hair for straightedge :))
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Mar 11th, '11, 14:15

KILLdozer wrote:only problem would be he couldnt shave his hair for straightedge :))
which makes him the long awaited messiah of straightedge!!!

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Mar 11th, '11, 15:52

"stone cold straightedge steve austin"... :-?
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

ECWFlairfan

Post by ECWFlairfan » Mar 11th, '11, 18:03

Actually I'd love a 3-way fued between the Four Horsemen (Flair, Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard, Barry Wndham w/ JJ Dillon), Fortune (Styles, Beer Money, & Desmond Wolfe w/ Ric Flair), & Evolution (HHH, Flair, Batista, Orton)...

Yes, I know Flair is in all 3, but they are all incrdible stables.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Mar 11th, '11, 23:09

Kurt Angle cuts a promo on Dragon saying "You think you're the "best wrestler in the world"? I've won an Olympic Gold Metal!" Then they proceed to tear the house down all around the ROH circuit
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

kiel297

Post by kiel297 » Mar 17th, '11, 10:37

cero2k wrote:If you could write any feud between two wrestlers/tag teams/stables/promotions, what would it be, who would be involved, what would the feud be about???

I would have a CM Punk vs Stone Cold Steve Austin feud. CM Punk going about the poor beer drinking lifestyle that Austin has, and trying to help him overcome his addiction. But Austin would be like "get your piss face out of here before i slap the straightedge out of you, son". probably taking a little path similar to Raven/Punk with Austin pouring beer down Punk's throat or something.
Coincidentally, in the fantasy warfare mode on WWE All Stars, CM Punk vs Stone Cold has been put in :D
Also, to support the fantasy matches, each "fued" is accompanied by an apparently very well put together PPV style video package in which footage from both superstars is taken and used to create an imaginary fued as if it were real :D