Bulletclubfan2014 Books Dean Ambrose's WWE World Title Reign

The sky is the limit
Bulletclubfan2014

Bulletclubfan2014 Books Dean Ambrose's WWE World Title Reign

Post by Bulletclubfan2014 » Oct 21st, '14, 19:38

I know this is a long shot but given that they seemed to be building up Roman Reign's to beat Brock Lesnar at Mania until he go injured I'm hoping they do still do it only they replace Reign's with Dean Ambrose I'm doing a fantasy booking article on Dean Ambrose that goes from this Sunday at Hell in A Cell that ends with him winning the WWE World Title at Wrestlemania:
At the Hell In A Cell PPV in the Ambrose vs Rollins Hell In A Cell Match Ambrose is beating on Rollins but the Cell starts lifting up which distracts Ambrose long enough for Seth to run away Dean chases him backstage then he gets jumped by The Authority and Seth steals the win. Afterward HHH announces Dean and Seth will be captain of a team at Survivor Series Deans team wins but Seth avoids Dean the whole match and eventually walks away. Rollins then gets put into a Chairs match (obviously since that's the weapon Seth used to turn on The Shield in the first place) with Ambrose at TLC which ends in a draw because it begins to have both guys not just using chairs but other weapons such as ladders, garbage cans ETC. Then Dean Ambrose challenges Seth Rollins to a Last Man Standing Match and HHH both accepts on Seth's behalf and tells him if he can win a Gauntlet match against a few Authority members (and a couple others possibly) no one will be allowed ringside. Ambrose wins the Gauntlet and and gets Seth 1 on 1 finally but in the match itself they both end up beating each other so bad that neither can make the count and it's a draw. Then HHH says he doubts neither Ambrose or Rollins will be able to wrestle in the Rumble after how badly they got beat but if they can the number they drew will still be there's if not it will be only a 38 man Rumble. Dean and Rollins are both able to be in the rumble but are showing the effects of it throughout the last 4 guys are Rollins Ambrose Cena and Orton Rollins eliminates Orton from behind and then gets eliminated by Cena immediately after Cena and Ambrose face off and and Dean eliminates Cena to win the Rumble. Dean then announces that while he will face the Champ (most likely still Lesnar) at Wrestlemania he wants 1 more match with Rollins at Elimination Chamber and he wants it to be an I Quit Match so he can beat Rollins "until he cries like the little bitch he is" Seth says I will but only if you put the title shot at the Rumble on the line. Dean agrees. At Elimination Chamber Dean beats Rollins to keep his Wrestlemania Title Shot followed by Lesnar coming out to face Ambrose. Lesnar tackles Dean but Dean grabs a chain (from the match with Rollins) off the mat after he hits the mat and hits Brock in the head with it to get Lesnar off him then dropkicks him out of the ring. Afterward security runs out to stop Brock and Dean from going at each other. They build Ambrose up getting big wins as well as is able to fend off Lesnar a couple times on his own but then on the go home show of RAW Dean gets into a big brawl which ends with Paul distracting Dean enough that Brock beats him brutally. Also on the go home show Seth Rollins cuts a promo that says he has not cashed in the Money In The Bank yet and he will cash it in on the winner whoever it is very soon. Then at Wrestlemania Dean says he wants revenge on Lesnar and was able to get the match turned into a No DQ match then after a long brutal match Dean gets his ass kicked but keeps fighting back and kicking out then he fights back and ends it with a Dirty Deeds on a chair and pins Lesnar and becomes the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion. Then as Dean celebrates Seth is on the stage watching and holding up the briefcase as Wrestlemania XXXI end with Dean and Seth having an intense stare down leading to a rekindling of Sethh/Rollins vsDean Ambrose this time for the WWE World Heavyweight Title.
If you have any thought on this fantasy booking comment your thoughts below
You thought you had all the answers I changed the question -Rowdy Roddy Piper