Bulletclubfan2014 Books Elgin's Post ROH Title Win Story

The sky is the limit
Bulletclubfan2014

Bulletclubfan2014 Books Elgin's Post ROH Title Win Story

Post by Bulletclubfan2014 » Jun 1st, '14, 19:29

At ROH Best In The World 2014 Michael Elgin beats Cole to win the World Title and announces that he wants to prove that he truly is the Best Wrestler In The World and announces he wants to prove it by setting up open challenges to any wrestler in ROH or anywhere else he is either tied in win/loss record or has never beaten (guys who he can't such as Davey Richards Eddie Edwards ETC wouldn't be possible but lots of other guys could) and sets open challenges out to Karl Anderson (they're tied 1-1) Roderick Strong (Roddy pinned Elgin 2 times in 2013 while Elgin only pinned him once) Matt Hardy (not a match I'd like but Elgin still never got his match with Hardy from the 12th Anniversary Show) AJ Styles (Styles pinned him at War Of The Worlds in the 3 Way) Jay Briscoe (never got his title shot when Jay was champ and they've never faced 1 on 1 yet) Mark Briscoe (there match a few months ago ended in a no contest) Adam Cole (obviously he'd get his rematch) Christopher Daniels (lost a match to him in 2011 and I don't believe he ever got a rematch) Jay Lethal (tied in 1 on 1 matches with a 1-1 record) and eventually get the match he was booked for after Super Card Of Honor VIII in Kazuchika Okada this would both put Elgin over as a fighting champion and give us alot of matches that would be awesome (again minus the Hardy vs Elgin match)
You thought you had all the answers I changed the question -Rowdy Roddy Piper

Big Red Machine

Re: Bulletclubfan2014 Books Elgin's Post ROH Title Win Story

Post by Big Red Machine » Jun 1st, '14, 20:19

Love it... though you missed one extremely important guy who still needs a title shot: Kevin Steen (who I assume would lose to Elgin at the next Philly show, based on the promo he cut at the last Philly show).
Here's an interesting question for you: Who would you have Elgin defend against at the big baseball stadium show coming up in August? It is the biggest venue they have ever run, but it is also not an iPPV and is the show right after a big Philly show and right before Death Before Dishonor weekend?
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Bulletclubfan2014

Re: Bulletclubfan2014 Books Elgin's Post ROH Title Win Story

Post by Bulletclubfan2014 » Jun 2nd, '14, 04:53

Big Red Machine wrote:Love it... though you missed one extremely important guy who still needs a title shot: Kevin Steen (who I assume would lose to Elgin at the next Philly show, based on the promo he cut at the last Philly show).
Here's an interesting question for you: Who would you have Elgin defend against at the big baseball stadium show coming up in August? It is the biggest venue they have ever run, but it is also not an iPPV and is the show right after a big Philly show and right before Death Before Dishonor weekend?
I didn't say Steen cuz Elgin has already beaten him 2-1 and I'd probably have him face Daniels because he's an ROH Founding Father and given it's NY fans would probably pay alot to see his 1st ROH World Title Match since returning from a 3 year hiatus
You thought you had all the answers I changed the question -Rowdy Roddy Piper