Wrestlemania 34 Prediction Game

The sky is the limit
Post Reply
User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 16351
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32
Favorite Wrestler: Eddie Guerrero
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Wrestlemania 34 Prediction Game

Post by cero2k » Feb 22nd, '18, 10:02

We're less than a week for the real card of WM to really shape up at least in RAW terms. Give out your card prediction, rumors allowed, whoever comes closer wins. If you wanna book your dream card, do so to, whoever comes up with the best card wins too since we're only giving out kayfabe points anyway.



User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 16351
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32
Favorite Wrestler: Eddie Guerrero
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Wrestlemania 34 Prediction Game

Post by cero2k » Feb 22nd, '18, 10:12

Prediction Game:
Cena vs Taker
Charlotte vs Ronda
Asuka vs Nia vs Bliss
Reigns vs Lesnar
Shinsuke vs Styles
Braun vs Miztourage
Ladder match US title: Orton vs Roode vs Ziggler vs Jinder vs Corbin vs other random dude
Owens vs Zayn
Men's Andre Battle Royal
Women's Chyna Battle Royal
Cruiserweight Finals (Gulak vs Cedric)
Bludgeon Bros vs Usos
The Bar vs Kane/Big Show
Balor vs Rollins

I really couldn't find space nor think what to do with any of the McMahons and I think i'm really pushing it with Kane/Big Show reunion.

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 20625
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12
Favorite Wrestler: Kane

Re: Wrestlemania 34 Prediction Game

Post by Big Red Machine » Feb 22nd, '18, 14:08

ANDRE THE GIANT MEMORIAL BATTLE ROYALE- assume the participants in this one are every healthy male wrestler on the roster who doesn’t wrestle in some other match. I’m not sure who will win, but I’d bet that Curt Hawkins will do the “got knocked out outside of the ring” routine and will at least wind up in the final two. Either that or he’ll make an open challenge where he’ll lose to Goldberg to surpass 0-173. My guess is that a Raw guy will come out on top (Joe, if he’s in it), for balance reasons that will become apparent later.

INTERPROMTIONAL WOMEN’S TAG MATCH: Team Raw (Nia, Dana, Mickie, Mandy, & Sonya) (w/Paige) vs. Team Smackdown (Naomi, Becky, Nikki, Nattie, & Tamina) (w/Lana)-
I think team Raw wins, for balance reasons that will become apparent later.

WWE RAW TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: Titus Worldwide(c) (w/Dana Brooke) vs. Gallows & Anderson vs. The Revival vs. Sheamus & Cesaro-
Yes, you read that right. I think Titus Worldwide are winning the belts at Elimination Chamber. That way Titus can talk up how defending the belts at Mania will be great for the brand. Maybe the match just gets booked randomly, or maybe Titus’ braggadociousness results in him putting his foot in his mouth and saying they can beat anyone, and Kurt challenging him to put his money where his mouth is.

CRUSIERWEIGHT TITLE TOURNAMENT FINALS: Cedric Alexander vs. Drew Gulak-

LADDER MATCH FOR THE WWE UNITED STATES TITLE: Bobby Roode(c) vs. Randy Orton vs. Baron Corbin vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. vs. Jinder Mahal (w/Sunil Singh) vs. Rusev (w/Aiden English)-
I can also see Dillinger and Kofi possibly being added to this, but they almost might wind up in the Battle Royale (I think WWE thinks that New Day promos might make people give a sh*t about it).
This is the annual multi-man title match that is also a Ladder Match for no real reason. I think this is where Rusev gets his big win. The place goes nuts, and despite the build being that he will be anti-American Rusev again, Rusev instead comes out on Smackdown and shocks the world by embracing the USA because of the way the fans have embraced him, beginning a big babyface run.

SASHA BANKS vs. BAYLEY-
Sasha turns fully heel in the payoff to a slow-burn angle where she is upset about getting beaten by Bayley, both on Raw and then in the Chamber, so she returns to her cheating ways to beat Bayley.

SMACKDOWN TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: The Usos(c) vs. The Bludgeon Brothers-

PRE-TAPED OFF-SITE GIMMICK MATCH WITH A STUPID NAME: Matt Hardy vs. Bray Wyatt-

HANDICAP ELIMINATION MATCH FOR THE WWE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE: The Miz(c), Bo Dallas, & Curtis Axel vs. Braun Strowman-
BRAUN SMASH!

#1 CONTENDERSHIP MATCH: Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor (vs. Samoa Joe, if Joe is healthy enough for a full match)-

NO DISQUALIFICATIONS MATCH: Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn-

WWE SMACKDOWN WOMEN’S TITLE MATCH: Ruby Riott(c) (w/the Riott Squad) vs. Charlotte Flair-
Ruby wins the belt at Fastlane so that 1) we can extend this feud another month and 2) so Charlotte can win it back and tie Trish’s record (laying the groundwork to hopefully set something up for Trish to come back for at least one match).
After the match, Carmella attempts to cash in on Charlotte but fails because she is a failure, causing her to spiral into depression or insanity and undergo some sort of change to her character.

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH: AJ Styles(c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura-
This is your classic, long world title match with lots of selling and psychology and stuff. I’d give them, like, thirty minutes. At least.

WWE RAW WOMEN’S TITLE MATCH: Alexa Bliss!(c) vs. Asuka-
Asuka hunts down the chickensh*t Alexa and wins the title for her. Her post-match backstage interview is interrupted when she spots Ronda Rousey getting ready for her match, which is next, and they have a stare-down, planting some seeds for next year’s Mania (where Ronda wins the Rumble but Asuka comes out and jumps in front of her and starts pointing to the WrestleMania sign, stealing her spotlight just like Ronda did to her this year).

MIXED TAG TEAM MATCH: Stephanie McMahon & Triple H vs. Ronda Rousey & Shane McMahon-
The angle here is that the deal with Ronda at Elimination Chamber is a swerve and she is really going to announce that she has signed with Smackdown, and this was all orchestrated by Shane to publically embarrass Steph & Hunter because of what Hunter did to him at Survivor Series and because he just plain doesn’t like Steph. Obviously if Rock is available he gets Shane’s spot, but the angle still works because you can have Shane bring Rock in to do battle with Hunter after Hunter & Steph do something to injure Shane. This can also set up Shane being in Rock & Ronda’s corner and Vince being in Hunter & Steph’s corner (he is angry at Shane for failing to defend the family name by losing to Owens at HIAC). Ronda makes Steph tap. (SD winning this match is why Raw won the two smaller interpromotional matches)

WWE UNIVERSAL TITLE MATCH: Brock Lesnar(c) (w/Paul Heyman) vs. Roman Reigns-
RomanWinsLOL


JOHN CENA vs. THE UNDERTAKER-
Basically I’d do the angle that Dave and Bryan proposed on Observer Radio, (which makes perfect sense with everything Cena has said for the past month and a half or so) in which Cena loses in the Elimination Chamber and then “doesn’t have a path to a match at WrestleMania” so he gets desperate and calls out The Undertaker, noting that he and Taker have never gone to a conclusive finish since Cena became the top guy way back at WM21.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
WWE in 2005
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
Beyond Flesh
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
ECW Guilty As Charged 1999

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 16351
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32
Favorite Wrestler: Eddie Guerrero
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Wrestlemania 34 Prediction Game

Post by cero2k » Feb 22nd, '18, 14:46

uggh 17 matches. I hate you BRM, i really hope you lose

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 20625
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12
Favorite Wrestler: Kane

Re: Wrestlemania 34 Prediction Game

Post by Big Red Machine » Feb 22nd, '18, 20:29

cero2k wrote:
Feb 22nd, '18, 14:46
uggh 17 matches. I hate you BRM, i really hope you lose
Dear G-d I did not realize that was seventeen matches. I just tried to use most people and have a bunch of big matches.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
WWE in 2005
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
Beyond Flesh
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
ECW Guilty As Charged 1999

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 20625
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12
Favorite Wrestler: Kane

Re: Wrestlemania 34 Prediction Game

Post by Big Red Machine » Feb 22nd, '18, 22:07

cero2k wrote:
Feb 22nd, '18, 14:46
uggh 17 matches. I hate you BRM, i really hope you lose
BTW, you've got fourteen. The only real difference is that I have a few more women's matches than you.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
WWE in 2005
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
Beyond Flesh
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
ECW Guilty As Charged 1999

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 16351
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32
Favorite Wrestler: Eddie Guerrero
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Wrestlemania 34 Prediction Game

Post by cero2k » Feb 22nd, '18, 22:21

Big Red Machine wrote:
Feb 22nd, '18, 22:07
cero2k wrote:
Feb 22nd, '18, 14:46
uggh 17 matches. I hate you BRM, i really hope you lose
BTW, you've got fourteen. The only real difference is that I have a few more women's matches than you.
I only added one more from last year, but the worst thing is that neither of us is really that off from what we may actually get. WM has become a fucking marathon.

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 20625
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12
Favorite Wrestler: Kane

Re: Wrestlemania 34 Prediction Game

Post by Big Red Machine » Feb 22nd, '18, 22:48

cero2k wrote:
Feb 22nd, '18, 22:21
Big Red Machine wrote:
Feb 22nd, '18, 22:07
cero2k wrote:
Feb 22nd, '18, 14:46
uggh 17 matches. I hate you BRM, i really hope you lose
BTW, you've got fourteen. The only real difference is that I have a few more women's matches than you.
I only added one more from last year, but the worst thing is that neither of us is really that off from what we may actually get. WM has become a fucking marathon.
And a lot of the problem of it is their "everyone gets a spot on the card" mentality. If you want to give these guys a WrestleMania bonus then just do it. You don't need to justify it by booking them on the card. That's the whole f*cking reason for the Andre The Giant Memorial Clusterf*ck, and I really hope you're wrong about them doing a women's one because I cannot sit through two of those.
That, the video packages they insert (we'll see how many people hang themselves during the inevitable one about the Divas'/Women's R/Evolution), and the way they do the pre-show. If they took all of the match off of the pre-show and just had a longer main card it would save time because the pre-show is, like two hours long and only has three matches on it.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
WWE in 2005
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
Beyond Flesh
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
ECW Guilty As Charged 1999

User avatar
KILLdozer
Posts: 4184
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 22:54
Favorite Wrestler: Idk
Location: Ocean Springs,MS.

Re: Wrestlemania 34 Prediction Game

Post by KILLdozer » Jul 2nd, '18, 10:26

Gee...
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests