Who's This? #32

Accept the challenge
Post Reply
User avatar
Bob-O
Posts: 3030
Joined: Dec 17th, '10, 06:06
Favorite Wrestler: Marty Scurll
Location: Erie, Pa

Who's This? #32

Post by Bob-O » Mar 21st, '19, 20:26

ImageImage

Anyone care to guess who this kid grew up to be???


Image

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 23215
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12
Favorite Wrestler: Kane

Re: Who's This? #32

Post by Big Red Machine » Mar 21st, '19, 22:19

Would this be Eddie Guerrero's son Dominic?
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
WWE in 2005
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
ECW Guilty As Charged 1999

User avatar
Bob-O
Posts: 3030
Joined: Dec 17th, '10, 06:06
Favorite Wrestler: Marty Scurll
Location: Erie, Pa

Re: Who's This? #32

Post by Bob-O » Mar 21st, '19, 23:31

Big Red Machine wrote:
Mar 21st, '19, 22:19
Would this be Eddie Guerrero's son Dominic?
Nope. I'll open up the one pic to give a better idea of how old he might be today...

Image
Image

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 23215
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12
Favorite Wrestler: Kane

Re: Who's This? #32

Post by Big Red Machine » Mar 22nd, '19, 01:33

Kevin Steen?
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
WWE in 2005
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
ECW Guilty As Charged 1999

User avatar
Bob-O
Posts: 3030
Joined: Dec 17th, '10, 06:06
Favorite Wrestler: Marty Scurll
Location: Erie, Pa

Re: Who's This? #32

Post by Bob-O » Mar 22nd, '19, 04:40

Big Red Machine wrote:
Mar 22nd, '19, 01:33
Kevin Steen?
Not Kevin Steen, but right generation. He's an active Wrestler.
Image

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 18179
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32
Favorite Wrestler: Eddie Guerrero
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Who's This? #32

Post by cero2k » Mar 22nd, '19, 07:52

given that he's already an Angle fan, Chad Gable?

User avatar
XIV
Posts: 1056
Joined: Aug 19th, '13, 11:38
Favorite Wrestler: Mick Foley

Re: Who's This? #32

Post by XIV » Mar 22nd, '19, 08:17

That’s Johnny Gargano.
Have A Nice Day!

User avatar
Bob-O
Posts: 3030
Joined: Dec 17th, '10, 06:06
Favorite Wrestler: Marty Scurll
Location: Erie, Pa

Re: Who's This? #32

Post by Bob-O » Mar 22nd, '19, 17:02

XIV wrote:
Mar 22nd, '19, 08:17
That’s Johnny Gargano.
lol wtf dude!? No way you guessed that...

You're right, but did you seriously recognize him through the baby fat or are these familiar pics...

My mind was blown when I came across these... no way that kid grows up to marry Candice Lerae... but here we are.

Brett Birnberg... if you're out there... it can happen to you too. Never give up. Keep asking that hot chick out. Leave notes on her car. Send her pictures of your wiener. Sit outside her house. When the police tell you you're not allowed to sit outside her house any more, you sit in front of a house down the road where you can still see her house. Learn how far 100 yards is. Know your boundaries. Know your rights, and you go and get that girl. Gargano did it, and so can you!
Image

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 18179
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32
Favorite Wrestler: Eddie Guerrero
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Who's This? #32

Post by cero2k » Mar 22nd, '19, 20:04

Bob-O wrote:
Mar 22nd, '19, 17:02

My mind was blown when I came across these... no way that kid grows up to marry Candice Lerae... but here we are.
i mean, have you seen Candice LeRae from early PWG? Still better than Johnny, but I could see it working out

User avatar
XIV
Posts: 1056
Joined: Aug 19th, '13, 11:38
Favorite Wrestler: Mick Foley

Re: Who's This? #32

Post by XIV » Mar 22nd, '19, 23:26

Bob-O wrote:
Mar 22nd, '19, 17:02
XIV wrote:
Mar 22nd, '19, 08:17
That’s Johnny Gargano.
lol wtf dude!? No way you guessed that...

You're right, but did you seriously recognize him through the baby fat or are these familiar pics...

My mind was blown when I came across these... no way that kid grows up to marry Candice Lerae... but here we are.

Brett Birnberg... if you're out there... it can happen to you too. Never give up. Keep asking that hot chick out. Leave notes on her car. Send her pictures of your wiener. Sit outside her house. When the police tell you you're not allowed to sit outside her house any more, you sit in front of a house down the road where you can still see her house. Learn how far 100 yards is. Know your boundaries. Know your rights, and you go and get that girl. Gargano did it, and so can you!
😂😂😂😂 I swear to god that is the funniest thing I’ve read in forever.

I must confess, that I have seen that picture before several months back, and my mind was blown.
Have A Nice Day!

User avatar
Serujuunin
Posts: 2228
Joined: Dec 17th, '10, 19:56
Favorite Wrestler: Jeff Hardy
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Contact:

Re: Who's This? #32

Post by Serujuunin » Mar 26th, '19, 13:29

XIV wrote:
Mar 22nd, '19, 23:26
Bob-O wrote:
Mar 22nd, '19, 17:02
XIV wrote:
Mar 22nd, '19, 08:17
That’s Johnny Gargano.
lol wtf dude!? No way you guessed that...

You're right, but did you seriously recognize him through the baby fat or are these familiar pics...

My mind was blown when I came across these... no way that kid grows up to marry Candice Lerae... but here we are.

Brett Birnberg... if you're out there... it can happen to you too. Never give up. Keep asking that hot chick out. Leave notes on her car. Send her pictures of your wiener. Sit outside her house. When the police tell you you're not allowed to sit outside her house any more, you sit in front of a house down the road where you can still see her house. Learn how far 100 yards is. Know your boundaries. Know your rights, and you go and get that girl. Gargano did it, and so can you!
😂😂😂😂 I swear to god that is the funniest thing I’ve read in forever.

I must confess, that I have seen that picture before several months back, and my mind was blown.
I was coming here to answer this too, because he recently posted this photo and a bunch of other ones on Twitter.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests