PWG Kurt RusselReunion II pick'ems results

Wrestling Revolution's Prediction League
Big Red Machine

PWG Kurt RusselReunion II pick'ems results

Post by Big Red Machine » Feb 14th, '11, 13:55

7 of the matches on the card were counted (Cedric Alexander, Brandon Gatson, Candice LeRae, & Willie Mack vs. "Pretty" Peter Avalon, Caleb Konley, Jake Manning, & Christina Von Eerie was not counted because Von Eerie was replaced by ODB). As per the results of a poll, a bonus point will be awarded to the person who picked the most matches correctly.

Anyone who correctly pick'em the winner of the Legends Battle Royale was awarded 10 Bonus Points. For those of you who assigned it a CP, I will make that number "invisible" and slide everything down one until it fits.

ECW Flairfan, you made two sets of picks, so I counted the second one (since it was made closer to show time, and thus, are your final choices).

PWG Kurt RussellReunion II pick'ems results:

Big Red Machine: 22 points 4 out of 7 matches correct

Cero2k: 27 points 4 out of 7 matches correct (3 matches for 17 points, +10 bonus points for the Legends Battle Royale)

Rabid619: 23 points 4 out of 7 matches correct

yourcrapsweak: 25 points 5 out of 7 matches correct (for 24 points, +1 bonus point)

Bob-O: 22 points 5 out of 7 matches correct (for 21 points, +1 bonus point)

kirbs2002: 21 points 3 out of 7 matches correct

ECWFlairfan: 29 points 5 out of 7 matches correct (for 28 points, +1 bonus point)

Knockout95: 31 points 5 out of 7 matches correct (4 matches for 20 points, + 10 points for the Legends battle Royale, +1 bonus point)

Good job everyone. I hope to have the standing updated soon, but I am having trouble finding the results for the DGUSA shows. PM me if you have them.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3