BRM Reviews the 12/16/2011 Smackdown (almost as bad as TNA)

Big Red Machine

BRM Reviews the 12/16/2011 Smackdown (almost as bad as TNA)

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 18th, '11, 15:22

BOOKER T & CODY RHODES SEGMENT- GREAT!

CODY RHODES vs. DANIEL BRYAN- 5.75/10. Good for such a short match.

ALICIA FOX vs. NATALYA- DUD! Alicia Fox pins Nattie in less than a minute. At this point, that doesn’t mean a damn thing anymore, as everyone (aside from AJ) has been able to do that. Props to Alicia Fox for coming up with a catchphrase, though.

CRAP ABOUT THE SLAMMY NOMINEES- THE SLAMMYS ALREADY HAPPENED. So going over the nominees in a category… IS A WASTE OF TIME!

MARK HENRY & JACK SWAGGER BACKSTAGE- Made no sense. If Swagger sees a future with himself as World Heavyweight Champion, but without Mark Henry in it, and Swagger is talking about how he has beaten the Big Show before… why would he want to injure Big Show tonight (thus making it harder for Show to beat Henry?

THE USOS vs. PRIMO & EPICO (w/Rosa Mendes)- 3.75/10, but good for the time it was given.

THE BIG SHOW vs. JACK SWAGGER (w/Vickie Guerrero)- 4/10.

TED DIBIASE JR. vs. HEATH SLATER- 3/10

JINDER MAHAL vs. SHEAMUS- 4/10. Doesn’t do anything for anyone. Mahal will never get off the ground if he keeps getting his ass kicked.

So “she” is the herald of Chris Jeric… the mysterious person in the promos… and it said “control” at the end… hell… this seems more like Chris Daniels than Chris Jericho (and come on… we’d all mark out for Allison Danger showing up on Raw announcing that Daniels was coming).

RANDY ORTON & ZACK RYDER vs. WADE BARRETT & DOLPH ZIGGLER (w/Vickie Guerrero)- 7/10. If I were doing it, I would have had Barrett pin Ryder, but oh well.

Overall, this week’s Smackdown sucked. If not for the main event, it would have been worse than Impact. It did absolutely nothing to sell me this PPV, which is what the goal of the go-home show should be.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

kiel297

Re: BRM Reviews the 12/16/2011 Smackdown (almost as bad as T

Post by kiel297 » Dec 18th, '11, 15:59

Luckily I was already pretty damn excited for this PPV, just because of the RAW side of things.

This week's Smackdown, I spent with it on in the background while I played League Of Legends.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Dec 19th, '11, 19:33

This show was awesome as SD always it,,But Ill agree I thought the same thing about Mahal getting his ass kicked...If theyre trying to get him over some as well as Dibiase in their feud why THE FUCK does Sheamus keep kicking his ass?
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

badnewzxl

Post by badnewzxl » Dec 19th, '11, 22:11

Mahal should never get off the ground BC HE SUCKS! He's great at getting ppl to hate him, but it's mainly bc he's so awful in the ring; just stomps and clubs almost the entire time. He throws in a gutwrench suplex on his smaller opponents, but he sucks the rest of the time. I'd rather see Heath Slater than him.

What I wanna know is why not use Justin Gabriel?