Sheamus/Orton vs. Barrett/Rhodes

e-moose

Sheamus/Orton vs. Barrett/Rhodes

Post by e-moose » Nov 19th, '11, 00:10

Is it 1999 all over again? This match had an ending full of action but no finish, no bell (I may be wrong), no official decision from the referee, no commentators announcing any decision from the referee, ummm...

This was one of the things I didn't like about WWF around '99. Half the matches ended this way back in those days. The commercials would come on and I'd talk with my friends... "Who won that anyways?" We'd try n peice it together and guess but be confused and eventually shrug.

Big Red Machine

Re: Sheamus/Orton vs. Barrett/Rhodes

Post by Big Red Machine » Nov 20th, '11, 11:32

The Awesome One wrote:My problem with this show is that Cody Rhodes still hasn't had any promo time to talk about his new gimmick.
I 100% agree. This is a major change. It needs to be addressed.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Rabid619

Re: Sheamus/Orton vs. Barrett/Rhodes

Post by Rabid619 » Nov 20th, '11, 11:35

e-moose wrote:Is it 1999 all over again? This match had an ending full of action but no finish, no bell (I may be wrong), no official decision from the referee, no commentators announcing any decision from the referee, ummm...

This was one of the things I didn't like about WWF around '99. Half the matches ended this way back in those days. The commercials would come on and I'd talk with my friends... "Who won that anyways?" We'd try n peice it together and guess but be confused and eventually shrug.
No there was an official finish, Christian whacked Sheamus with his crutch which was the official end of the match.