Smackdown Discussion August 26, 2011

Serujuunin

Re: Smackdown Discussion August 26, 2011

Post by Serujuunin » Aug 26th, '11, 18:34

Christian gets the win with the Killswitch.

I actually want to see some of Bryan's YouTube stuff. It could be interesting. XP

And I LOVE Randy Orton. OMG. And during the dark Main Event he saw my sign. It made me very happy.

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Aug 26th, '11, 18:34

ALSO, just wondering, is this dark-haired Aksana the same Aksana that was with Goldust on NXT but with dark hair? She looks familiar.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Aug 26th, '11, 18:37

Serujuunin wrote:ALSO, just wondering, is this dark-haired Aksana the same Aksana that was with Goldust on NXT but with dark hair? She looks familiar.
yea thats her,I guess they died her hair cuz they thought there was too much resemblance between her and maryse
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Aug 26th, '11, 18:40

KILLdozer wrote:
Serujuunin wrote:ALSO, just wondering, is this dark-haired Aksana the same Aksana that was with Goldust on NXT but with dark hair? She looks familiar.
yea thats her,I guess they died her hair cuz they thought there was too much resemblance between her and maryse
Well, didn't she get fired, or deported or something?

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Aug 26th, '11, 18:42

Serujuunin wrote:
KILLdozer wrote:
Well, didn't she get fired, or deported or something?
yea I think,but Im not sure,I know they did a green card marriage for her to stick around,then she turned heel on him once she had it,she might have been fired i dont remember ,,Barret walks out...shoulda kicked the guys ass first

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Aug 26th, '11, 18:47

Off topic, I am so downloading Superstars from last night. Justin Gabriel for the win.

Sin Cara now, I think he was fighting Heath Slater. This was the match they had to change the finish for twice... -_____-

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Aug 26th, '11, 18:50

yea josh matthews,,,Axel Rose of WWE....yea....Sin cara and Del rio should be good because both can work the lucha style

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Aug 26th, '11, 18:54

Especially if it's the Hunico version of Sin Cara.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Aug 26th, '11, 18:56

Serujuunin wrote:Especially if it's the Hunico version of Sin Cara.
it will be,since they said hell be playing him from now on,on another note im not crazy about the SD theme..A song about a "Hangman" just doesnt fit a wrestling show

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Aug 26th, '11, 18:59

I can't find my sign. And I can't hear myself either. Stupid canned heat.

Oh well. I has Randy. :x

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Aug 26th, '11, 19:02

Serujuunin wrote:I can't find my sign. And I can't hear myself either. Stupid canned heat.

I thought i heard you when he was still on the ramp,I heard a single shrill scream,it was pretty distinct,are you that pale blonde with the light hair in the front row ? :p

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Aug 26th, '11, 19:05

KILLdozer wrote:
Serujuunin wrote:I can't find my sign. And I can't hear myself either. Stupid canned heat.

I thought i heard you when he was still on the ramp,I heard a single shrill scream,it was pretty distinct,are you that pale blonde with the light hair in the front row ? :p
Nah, I wasn't in the front row. I was in the seventh row in the first bowl, slightly off towards the Titantron but still in view of the camera.

But the seats we had were probably the best seats I've ever had for a pro wrestling event. And I've been to lots.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Aug 26th, '11, 19:08

Serujuunin wrote:
KILLdozer wrote:

Nah, I wasn't in the front row. I was in the seventh row in the first bowl, slightly off towards the Titantron but still in view of the camera.

But the seats we had were probably the best seats I've ever had for a pro wrestling event. And I've been to lots.
yea i know that aint you,you must not be looking at the same woman as me :p hm maybe I should grow my beard like randy orton

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Aug 26th, '11, 19:09

KILLdozer wrote:yea i know that aint you,you must not be looking at the same woman as me :p hm maybe I should grow my beard like randy orton
You know it's not the beard I like, right?

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Aug 26th, '11, 19:11

Serujuunin wrote:
KILLdozer wrote:yea i know that aint you,you must not be looking at the same woman as me :p hm maybe I should grow my beard like randy orton
well ive got the short hair too lol,my beards already like that,i never shave either ,,it must be the tattoos?

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Aug 26th, '11, 19:12

KILLdozer wrote:
Serujuunin wrote:
well ive got the short hair too lol,my beards already like that,i never shave either ,,it must be the tattoos?
Haha I'm not quite that shallow.

It's the character I love. Like at Summerslam when his hand was all bleeding, he just smeared it across his face. Lovelovelove.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Aug 26th, '11, 19:14

looking at the same woman as me :p hm maybe I should grow my beard like randy orton[/quote]
You know it's not the beard I like, right?[/quote]

well ive got the short hair too lol,my beards already like that,i never shave either ,,it must be the tattoos?[/quote]
Haha I'm not quite that shallow.

It's the character I love. Like at Summerslam when his hand was all bleeding, he just smeared it across his face. Lovelovelove.[/quote]

yea blood is good i agree :ymdevil: that was nice dream street hookup from the RKO

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Aug 26th, '11, 19:17

KILLdozer wrote:yea blood is good i agree :ymdevil: that was nice dream street hookup from the RKO
Iunno, I've never been able to get behind DiBiase. I like Cody, though I liked his gimmick better without the baggers, when he was just hiding his face from the camera with his hand.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Aug 26th, '11, 19:21

Serujuunin wrote:
KILLdozer wrote:yea blood is good i agree :ymdevil: that was nice dream street hookup from the RKO
Iunno, I've never been able to get behind DiBiase. I like Cody, though I liked his gimmick better without the baggers, when he was just hiding his face from the camera with his hand.
who is writing this stuff for Natalya about Kelly? "Curvy body"? shes a freekin stick with no body whatsoever,let alone curves

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Aug 26th, '11, 19:25

KILLdozer wrote:
Serujuunin wrote:
who is writing this stuff for Natalya about Kelly? "Curvy body"? shes a freekin stick with no body whatsoever,let alone curves
She's got hips and breasts, that qualifies as curves.